Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Just the evidence we needed ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Meanwhile at the clubhouse everyone was really starting to worry.

Hamtaro: Almost a whole day has gone by and there's still no sign of Boss.

Sandy: You don't think something happened do you? Maybe we should like go look for him.

Pashmina: It'll have to wait until morning our humans will be worried if we wait any longer.

T.W: I'll go and look for him.

Bijou: Be careful T.W.

T.W: I'll be alright.

Hamtaro: Snoozer will look out for him if he comes back?

Snoozer: Sure but I know he's fine, zuzuzu.

After everyone went home T.W began the search.

T.W: There's that laundry basket. Here goes

T.W pulled out his backpack and brought out and umbrella but not just any umbrella a magic umbrella he received on one of his travels.

He tied pieces of string on both sides and tied the umbrella between them.

T.W: Ok off we go, umbrella extend!

The umbrella grew to human size and floated off into the sunset.

Meanwhile night had fallen and Asura was ready to take off.

Asura: Okay were ready to take off please fasten your seat belt and remain seated in the upright position while we gear to take off.

(Presses a button)

Countdown initiating now!

(Pulls a lever)

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and we have liftoff!

The plane runs along the runway and takes off into the night sky. Boss was in the living compartment slowly drifting off to bed.

Boss: Don't worry Bijou, ham-hams I'll return as soon as I can.

He turns out the light and slowly drifts off to sleep.

Meanwhile T.W was flying for nearly an hour looking for Boss.

T.W: Boss. Boss where are you? It's getting late I guess I'll have to turn back.

Just then T.W noticed someone sitting on a rock by Windfall creek.

Looking closely it looked like a head with bushy eyebrows.

T.W: I think that's elder ham maybe he knows were Boss is.

T.W quickly landed on a dry patch of grass and ran up to the small rock.

T.W: Elder ham is that you?

Elder ham: Who's there? Is that you Viv?

T.W: No sir. You don't me but I moved here recently and my friends told me about you.

T.W then stopped to notice that Elder ham fell asleep as he usually does though in the case it was very late.

T.W began shaking him feeling that if he knew were Boss was he had to find out.

T.W: Sir wake up, please wake up this is important.

(Sleep bubble pops)

Elder ham: What? Who's there? Oh it's you. I don't think we've met you are?

T.W: My name is T.W I've been looking for a friend who's gone missing your Elder ham right?

Elder ham: Yes, so you're looking for someone?

T.W: Yes my friends told me about you. It's Boss he's been gone awhile I've searching for him but there haven't been any leads. Have you seen him?

Elder ham: No not recently, I remember walking by this airport and I remember picking up this.

He hands T.W a piece of paper with a list and directions on it. T.W read carefully.

Canteen full of water check

Chestnuts and Sunflower seeds, check

Shovel and pickaxe, check

Directions

(Ooh-Sa-toe-coo)

1. Locate Usatokou Airport

2. Find plane that departs to France

Oh my! That's were he went.

I got to go thanks for your help!

Elder ham: Hmm? Leaving all ready?

T.W: Bada, bada, bada, bada, bada, bada, bada, bada, bada.

T.W popped into the basket and told the umbrella to extend. The umbrella grew in size and flew off for home. He knew he'd make by morning so he dozed off peacefully floating along the air.

Elder ham: You don't see that everyday.