Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Go to Usatokou Farwell our town ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Meanwhile Hamtaro and friends get ready to hit the big brie themselves. They spent the day packing for the big trip.

Hamtaro: Are we all present and accounted for?

Everyone: Yes!

Hamtaro: Have we all packed our essentials?

Everyone: Yes.

Hamtaro: This is it ham-hams were going to France to find Boss and possibly Henrietta.

It maybe scary, fun or even dangerous but we all agree to stick together and help each other out?

Everyone: Yes!

T.W: Everyone follow me! Off to Usatokou Airport!

They all went to T.W's house and went back to his garage to his very large laundry basket.

T.W: Okay everybody get inside!

The hams all got inside as T.W tied the umbrella to the basket rim in the middle and opened the umbrella up.

Ok Boss here we come, umbrella extend!

The umbrella grew and lifted the umbrella in the air.

Bijou: Wow, were really floating.

Hamtaro: How do you do it?

T.W: Through the use of the magic umbrella. I found it on one of my travels, it can grow to any size you wish and it can grant the user to fly.

Hamtaro: We'll certainly get to the airport quicker.

With that said the makeshift airship set off for Usatokou Airport.