Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ The great turkey chase saved by a new alley ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

While the ham's journey to France begins Boss finds himself walking on the stepping stones and soil of European avenues.

Humph, were to now? Boss asked himself as he began walking down the streets of Paris.

I have no idea were to go or who to ask. Maybe I should stop to rest.

After walking for quite sometime he decides to stop by a nearby butcher shop to rest. He takes out his pouch of sunflower seeds and scissors right through them.

"Maybe I should ask someone for help." thought Boss as he ate.

Just then a large turkey flapped away from the butcher shop.

"Get back here you scamp!" yelled the angry butcher.

Boss quickly noticed the large turkey and quickly raced away from it.

Get away from me you poor excuse for a bird! He shouted but the turkey took anger and ran faster in pursuit of the fur-backed hamster.

The chase went on for long time, through city streets, under benches, and through crowed alleys.

Soon the two were weak and tired but neither would stop running for fear of what the other might do.

Finally Boss couldn't run another step and collapsed.

"I give up you win." He said in a weak and vulnerable voice.

The turkey went in for the final stretch, at that precise a moment a hamster that had been following them popped out.

Stop! The hamster exclaimed.

Amazingly the turkey stopped right in front of him.

"This guy's had enough if wish to continue I'll be your opponent, but be warned you're peaked and weakened as well it won't be an honorable match if I defeat you here and now." So leave us be and return home.

A brief silence hit the street corner. After a couple minutes passed by the turkey just turned around and trudged back to the butcher shop.

"That guy wouldn't hurt a thing he just loves a sprinting race."

He then turned to see Boss lying weak on the ground.

"That selfish bird ran this poor guy ragged." The young ham said.

I hope this still ties all together review please!!!