Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ A new friend in Paris Boss for hire ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"The hamster then carried a wiped out Boss to his home in Osibaka the ham-ham inn.

"You poor ham, well don't worry now I'll fix you up."

So the gallant young hamster uses herbs to heal his limp and strained body, then very carefully he bandaged his peaked body.

"I hope you're not allergic to Apple-mushroom stew."

He began spoon feeding him the warm stew to strengthen his body up. Boss's body began twitching all over. The stew and herbs began taking effect.

"Looks like you'll be ok." Said the young ham

"I'm glad I couldn't take it if that turkey ran you to death."

After feeding Boss the last if the stew and helping him swallow some natural pain killers he left the room to get him a wet facecloth for his forehead.

When Boss awoke he found himself propped on a bed, bandages holding together his weak body.

Boss: Where am I?

"You're in the inn." The young ham said

Boss looked puzzled as to the young ham's words too weak out if it to realize a joke.

"I'm sorry you're not really in the mood for jokes, we're in the Osibaka inn: a hotel for ham-hams." I'm the co-runner and caretaker of this inn.

What happened to that turkey? Asked Boss

"Oh he's long gone". " That turkey is the butcher's pet. He got as a regular turkey to be worked on specially but he was so lean and fit the old man took pity on him and made him a pet instead."

"He loves to race everyone who's new in the neighborhood, usually he doesn't go this far but I guess you work out a lot and thought you were a real challenge."

Boss: Well I try, thanks for helping me.

Hamster: No problem. My name is Gari what's yours?

Boss: I'm Boss nice to meet you.

Gari: Same here do you think you can get out of bed?

Boss: Oh sure!

Boss got out of bed stretching his body all around

Gari: I'm glad you're alright because we're heavily understaffed right now and we need all the help we can get.

Boss had a puzzled look on his face.

What makes you think I'd work here? He asked.

"I can make it worth your while." Said Gari.

Boss: How so?

Gari: You can stay here for free room and board, all the food you need, and a nice hot bath. I can give you some nice clothes too.

Boss: Well since you put it that way Gari I can't argue, you did help me after all.

Gari: All right then let's get started, there's a uniform in the corner you can change into. Come down to the lobby when you're ready to get started.

Gari left the room closing the door behind him. As he put the uniform on Boss thought of his.

"It's nice to know I haven't gotten out of shape on the way here." Boss said thinking of course of the racing turkey incident.

"Despite the awkward way we met I'm glad to have met Gari it's nice to have at least one friend here.

"Maybe he can help me find Henrietta." He thought.

"Please try not to worry Bijou I'll return soon I promise."

Meanwhile Hamtaro and the others made it to Usatokou Airport. The makeshift airship landed were the plane to France took off yesterday.

T.W: Ok umbrella retract.

The umbrella retracted to its original size and put it in his backpack.

Hamtaro: Are you sure this is the place?

T.W: This is Boss's list said he was. He must've made it to France by now.

Maxwell: I checked the plane schedule and the next plane for France won't be for 8 days.

Bijou: We can't wait that long Maria will be back 2 days after we won't make it back home in time.

Hamtaro: Don't worry Bijou will think of something.

Oxnard: Couldn't you use the umbrella to get us there T.W?

T.W: It won't get there in time we need each second we have.

The hams were in a true pickle they needed to get to France ASAP.

Just then a flying object hurdled toward them

Hamtaro: What's that?