Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Boss is on the job! Bijou and friends reach France at last ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I hope you enjoy!!

Chapter 11

Boss is on the job! Bijou and friends reach France at last

Meanwhile Boss and Gari were taxiing down the street on there way to Grassans. As Boss drove Gari gave directions.

Gari: Turn right here, then a left, then another left, and one more right.

And were here

(Car stops)

Gari: Welcome to Grassans.

The two step out of the van and enter through an electronic door. They walk around seeing housewares of all kinds.

Gari: We always get our housewares from Grassans there's no place better.

Boss: I certainly would want some of this stuff for my place.

Gari: Your room at the inn?

Boss: No my room back home, remember when you said the Ham-Ham conference was a hangout well my place is where my friends and I used to hangout.

They don't know I'm here because I wanted to find the friend of a very dear friend and surprise them.

Gari: You must miss them.

Boss: I do.

Gari just looked at him crushed that he would leave soon. He hoped that Boss would be around forever but he said nothing of it.

Gari: Well let's see mom needs-

A new broom

Hammer and nails

Cleaning socks

90 piece ceremonial tea set

Whitewash

Writing paper

And a new king-sized bed

Boss: I can't carry all that.

Gari: We don't have to we give them the list; they pack it in the van and were off.

They walk up to the register and ring the little bell.

Then a small female hamster walks up the register ready to serve.

Rhoda: Hello there Gari and-

She then looks as Boss noticing that she's never seen

Before.

Rhoda: Um, you are?

(Holds out his paw over the counter)

Boss: I', Boss I just started working at the Osibaka inn.

(They shake)

Rhoda: I'm Rhoda I should have figured you were working there considering the uniform you're wearing.

Boss then looks to notice his uniform.

Boss: I forgot I was wearing this.

Rhoda: Well fine sirs what can I do for you?

Gari: We need all the stuff on this list.

Gari hands her the list, she read the list and whistled for someone in the back room.

Rhoda: I'm just waiting for my partner.

Just then a moderately tall and mini-buff hamster emerged.

Rhoda: Boys this is my husband and partner Jack Mura. Jack I have a new assignment for you.

She then hands him Gari's list and after a while everything was packed in the van.

Jack: That's the last of it honey.

Rhoda: Thank you Jack. Well boys that's it your all ready go. Now with the closing costs and coupons that comes to 200 sunflower seeds and 4 peanuts.

Gari reaches into his wallet and takes two cards with sunflower seeds inside and two peanuts in there shells from his pocket in a small bag.

He then hands them to Rhoda she counts them, and places them in the register.

Rhoda: Thank you and come again

Gari: We better go the inn's gonna open soon.

As they left for Osibaka in the borrowed van Boss was amazed to see so many sunflower seeds in one tight package that it could fit in your pocket.

Boss: Were did you get all those seeds?

Gari: Oh this is nothing we have big bags full back at the inn.

We save them to buy things or we just eat them. I told hamsters from everywhere come to stay at our inn and naturally we charge but since your working for us you have your own room as do all our employers who are either looking for there own place or they don't have anywhere else to go.

Boss: That's too bad.

Gari: Yeah but a lot have chose to stay out of friendship while others move out when they find a place they like but they still visit. Our sense of family is what makes us so popular.

While the two friends talk winding down the road Asura has landed his plane in the same dock were he dropped off Boss.

By now Asura was half-asleep and just wanted to rest.

Asura: P-Paris, France everybody out.

The hams got out to see they were really there.

Bijou: It's exactly as I remember it.

Maxwell: How are we ever going to find Boss in this big place?

Sandy: Like don't worry Maxwell we'll find a way.

Bijou: And I know the first place we should look town square. I have friends that meet there every day to talk about the latest gossip. They might know were to find Boss.

Hamtaro: Show us the way Bijou and will follow.

Asura: I'd really like to help you guys honestly I do but I'm so tired.

Hamtaro: Don't worry Asura you getting us here was help enough you rest now Bijou will help us now you just get some sleep you deserve it.

And so with Bijou leading the way, Hamtaro and friends set off for town square.

T.W then got something from his backpack and ran back to Asura's plane.

(Gives Asura a pouch of food)

T.W: Here.

Asura who by now was so tired his vision was weak began to focus clearly at the pouch T.W had given him.

T.W: It's chestnuts an apple slices it might help replenish your strength.

As T.W races to catch up with the others, Asura drifts quietly to sleep.

Is it getting intense?

It might be a couple of days before the next chapter is up but I'll try to get it up sooner please review!!