Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Memories of way back when Boss's true feelings for T.W ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Meanwhile at the Osibaka everything was unpacked from the van and stored just in time. The inn's front door burst opened and hamsters from every place you could think of ran to the front desk to get any room available.

Annette: Okay everyone can we have a nice straight line.

Now we only have 12 rooms available so the first twelve people who want their own room move to the left of the register, those who can share an extra room we have turn right of the register.

Now the rest of you will have to leave I'm sorry.

So everyone else quietly left the inn Annette greets there new guests and gives them the keys to there room.

Annette: And finally you two are sharing a room right?

Jonas: Yes ma'am.

Liz: Our house is in need of some major repairs so while were away from we wanted to stay with the very best.

Annette: Why thank you well here are you keys and Gari will show you to your rooms. Boss please get there luggage.

Gari showed the two up to their rooms while Boss right behind them bringing up the luggage.

As they climbed up the stairway Gari began to ask-

Gari: If you don't mind my saying so you look a little young to be married.

(Chuckles)

Jonas: Oh we're not married.

Liz: But were not living together either.

Jonas: We're brother and sister.

Gari: I'm sorry I just thought that-

Liz: Oh think nothing of it we get asked that sometimes since were almost always together.

Jonas: Hams best know us as the inventors of the Orchard Hero Sandwich.

Gari: That's the signature meal from the Ham Ham Conference. You guys are the ones who invented it?

Jonas: Yep that's us.

Liz: They hire us to help develop there newest ideas. It pays well and we get free eats on new items and an employee discount.

Gari: Speaking of employees my mom asked me to tell you she needs to see you after we escort them to there room.

Boss: Right, thanks.

In no time at all they reached the room.

Gari: Well here's room 12 1 .

Liz: I thought it'd be room 13.

Gari: Well when we first opened I made a mistake labeling this room and we just decided it would be a quirky feature we would keep.

Gari puts the key in the lock turns it slightly to the right and the door opens to reveal a really great sized room.

Liz: Just the right size.

Boss: Where do you want this stuff to go?

Jonas: Just put it over by the closet please.

Gari: Here's your key and if you anything just push this button and the attendants will help you.

While Gari helps to settle in the attendants Boss goes downstairs to the lobby were Annette is waiting for him.

Boss: Gari said you wanted to see me.

Annette: Yes sit down. I have to admit that like my son I didn't think you could handle this job but for what it's worth I'm glad I was wrong.

Boss: Thank you Ms. Shire.

Annette: I said you could call me Annette.

Anyway moving on, I still think your body is recovering from the turkey incident and I don't want to strain you so after you take the rest of the luggage to our guests I want you to have the rest of the day off.

Gari and I can handle the inn ourselves for awhile I don't want you to strain yourself and before I forget

She goes to her register and brings out an elongated box filled to the brim of sunflower seeds. She then hands it to Boss who looks very puzzled.

Boss: What's this for?

Annette: It's your pay it's a little more than I normally pay but you've earned it. You can use those seeds to buy or trade whichever you prefer for furniture, food, gift, just about anything in the shops all over France.

Boss: I couldn't take your seeds I wouldn't feel right.

Annette: its okay you worked hard for every last seed besides it's not just you I pay Gari and everyone here so it's only fair. Now go have some fun!

Boss: Ok! I'll just finish up real quick.

So Boss quickly moved the last of the luggage upstairs then went to his room and carefully packed his earnings in a large compartment in his backpack.

(Thinking)

Boss: I'd hate to leave Gari and Ms.-I mean Annette alone but I need to take this chance to go to the Ham Ham Conference and find out about Henrietta.

Boss then double-checked to see he had everything then propping on his backpack he went to the storage room and packed some of the produce they bought today. He remembered that Annette said he could help himself to some just as long as he left enough for the kitchens to use.

Afterwards he went to find Gari who was heading up to on of the guests rooms with some tea.

Boss: Gari hold on a minute.

Gari set his tray down on the stairs.

Gari: Yeah?

Boss: Annette gave me the day off so I thought I'd go to the Ham Ham conference to find out about Henrietta do you know were to find it?

Gari: Sure I do I'll help you as soon as I bring this tea to room 7.

Gari quickly brought the tea to room 7 then went back downstairs and walked Boss down the street and then stopped to show him the way to the Ham Ham Conference.

Gari: You just take this street then make a right until you see a hip-looking building with a sign that has gold sunflower seeds on it you can't miss it.

Boss: Thanks I'll try not to be gone long in case you need help.

Gari: Don't worry you take all the time you need I just wish we weren't so busy so I could help you.

Boss: You're a good kid you remind of someone back home.

He then closes his eyes and an image of T.W is fixed in him.

(Thinking)

Boss: T.W you were an intense one alright, it's almost like-

Boss then snapped out of his dream state and realized that he had to get going.

Boss: While I'm standing around dreaming I could be getting something done. I better go see ya later Gari.

With that Boss raced off like a shot and began the first leg of finding Henrietta. As Gari walks back to the inn he wonders of Boss's friends and if there worried about him realizing that he's here and not with them.

Meanwhile Bijou and the others now that they've reached their destination began there journey to town square.

Hamtaro: How much further Bijou?

Bijou: Just a few more blocks

Oxnard: I don't think I could walk another yard.

T.W: You can lean on me but have to keep walking.

Oxnard: Thanks T.

So while they continue there journey to town square. While Boss may one more step closer in finding Henrietta. When will there paths cross again join us next time to find out.

I hope it's alright anyway please review!!