Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Bijou loses hope, Boss Reaches Ham Ham Conference ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I admit this chapter reads flat but the next one will round it out and if you have any ideas cause I'm near running out of the feel free to e-mail me.

Enjoy and Review!!!

Chapter 13 Bijou loses hope, Boss reaches Ham Ham Conference.

Maxwell: I knew I should have brought my map of

France.

Sandy: No offense but it wouldn't of helped over it was published 150 years ago.

T.W: I've got an idea someone could use the magic umbrella and float up to get a better look of were we are.

Bijou: I'll go this was my hometown so I'm going.

Hamtaro: I'll go with you.

T.W: Okay just be careful.

T.W pulled out his magic umbrella and some rope, tied the umbrella handle with the rope and Hamtaro and Bijou climbed on.

T.W: You ready?

(Both nod in agreement)

T.W: Umbrella, extend!

The umbrella tripled in size and sent Bijou and Hamtaro floating high in the air.

Hamtaro: Did you find the way Bijou?

Bijou: I think so yep we continue the way were going will make it in an hour or so.

T.W: how far are we?

Hamtaro: We just have to keep moving forward.

T.W then told the umbrella to retract and they slowly floated back down to good `ol tera firma. After deciding to stop and rest for awhile everyone began thinking of times past.

Hamtaro: Sometimes it seems like only yesterday Laura and I moved back home where I met Boss and you for the first time Oxy.

Oxnard: I know what you mean it seems things just got more fun when we met someone new.

Bijou: I know I felt the same way meeting all of you I knew from that day on I'd always had a friend to talk to.

T.W: I'm certainly glad to know I'll never be alone again with friends like you around. I first thought Boss was a jerk and bully but then I saw another side now I think of him as family as I do you guys.

Bijou: Yeah. Who would've thought he'd leave us because of my silly stories.

Hamtaro: It wasn't silly to tell us what you were feeling Bijou. I know you've felt you're to blame for Boss leaving but it isn't your fault.

It's like Sandy said Boss wanted to find Henrietta and be happy again. He knew you missed her and the only reason he didn't tell us because he probably wanted to surprise you.

Bijou began to breakdown and cry.

Hamtaro: Bijou please don't cry.

Bijou: I can't help it Hamtaro, Boss has always been a good friend to me but I worry something has happened to him.

She continued to cry on Hamtaro her friends worried if she'll ever be the same.

Meanwhile after searching for quite some time Boss finally reached the Ham-Ham Conference.

It was a huge building built in the ye old style but looked somewhat up to date with today.

Boss: This is it I hope someone here can help me.

So Boss walked through the beautiful scenery that made you forget you were in the city and entered through the great redwood door.