Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Ari vs. Tomo continues and a surprising message! ( Chapter 30 )

[ A - All Readers ]
T

T.W: Last time our day at the Ham-Ham arcade took a startling turn as our friend Bijou was admitted in the tournament hospital. On top of that we may not make home in time, speaking of the tournament Ari was going head-to-head against a big talking bully Tomo. You would think his girth and size would give him the advantage not so. Using his speed and skill Ari has begun to proved that being the little guy has it's uses.

Something I hope Tomo won't soon forget as the fourth round rumble continues.

We last left the two combatants charging towards each other, Tomo lowered his head and just the right moment jerked right catching Ari off guard ramming him and tossing him high in the air. The crowd looked up high to see what would happen next; Ari drew his sword and pointed it diagonal left as well as himself towards the ring. Tomo began yell in a burst of power, as he did the hairs on back and mane stood straight up and he was surrounded by a yellow wave of energy.

Tomo: I don't know what lame technique you're trying but I'll see to it that it doesn't work!

Tomo then slowly opened his mouth and a little ball representing his physical energy and grows and grows like blowing up bubble gum.

Tomo: This is it rodent! CHAOS ENERGY!!

He then fired the ball like a shotgun blast hurdling towards Ari.

Hamtaro: Ari look out!

Ari then beat then leaned his body backwards facing the stadium as well as positioning his sword sideways and trusted it over his head as the energy ball zoomed towards him.

As the sword hit the energy ball there was a smoky explosion, the crowd squinted to see what occurred in that clash of power.

DJ Hamada: Amazing, Ari's sword touched Tomo's chaos energy and resulted in a sea of airborn smoke. We'll have to wait to hear the official word below as soon as the smoke clears.

Tomo laughed hearty and evilly.

Tomo: Why bother if he's still alive he won't be able to fight.

Soon the smoke cleared but no one saw Ari anywhere.

Tomo: Well it's like I told ya, he didn't make it.

Voice: Ha! Don't think so Tommy!

Tomo: What?!

Tomo turned to see Ari who gripped his left hind hoove and gave it a kick.

Tomo screeched in pain, then Ari and gave him an elbow punch on his back. Then he leaped to the side, took out his sword and began spinning it forward like a propeller.

Ari: Now we'll see who's not going to make it, Jenku hurricane blaster!!!!!

Then a bright light emitted from the vastly spun sword and out came a tube-like gale force wind. That wind got more and more narrow as it hit Tomo inflicting a lot of damage.

T.W and Hamtaro: That's it Ari you've got him now!

While at the hospital window our our patient bound and company were cheering hard too.

Boss: Come on Ari, give that jerk the `ol 1, 2!

Bijou and Henrietta: Yeah Ari you can do it!

Meanwhile on the sidelines Hakeru was deep in thought on this fight.

(Thinking)

Hakeru: This may be tough Ari but your slowly regaining control. Just stay on guard as best you can.

Soon the wind died down and Ari weakened the spin on his sword and returned it to his sheath.

Tomo was very bruised struggling to stay in.

DJ Hamada: Incredible, we've just witnessed Ari's Jenku hurricane blaster in action, though Tomo probably wished we didn't right now.

Opano: Tomo's down so I better count-

1!

2!

3!

Ari: Is it really over?

4!

(Thinking)

Hakeru: It won't be that easy I'm afraid.

5!

Boss: Come on, stay down!

6!

Soon Tomo began to twitch and his physical strength was returning.

7!

Ari: He's getting up!

8!

Tomo began to slowly bring himself up.

9!

DJ Hamada: Tomo's up! I guess he has been through extreme training to fair against an attack like that.

Tomo was indeed back up and it seemed while Ari's last attacks were effective they weren't enough to finish him.

Tomo: Well scrawny you're much tougher than I thought. I never saw such a defensive maneuver used against my chaos energy attack, plus you used the smoke from the explosion to take me by surprise and attacked my vitals and emit a powerful elemental force.

Ari: You're not the only one who trains tough.

Tomo: Well consider yourself lucky because that's last time you get any easy hits from me! Now I'm going to get serious.

Tomo then curled himself into a ball and stood on his back.

Look out rodent because this is one attack you can't escape from!

Tomo began rolling himself staying in one area spinning fast then faster.

Opano: What's this? It appears Tomo has rolled into a ball and increasing in speed like a car wheel.

(Laughing)

Tomo: That's right, get ready rodent, here comes my "Wheel of girth.'

Soon Tomo stopped spinning I place and charged at Ari with great speed and hit sending him flying to the left side of the ring. Tomo then turned around and began charging Ari again.

Asura: How Tomo able to attack Ari without seeing him?

T.W: I think I know!

As T.W explained to the others Hakeru was thinking the exact same thing.

(Thinking)

Hakeru: He's senses Ari's energy and through that knows were to strike next.

Tomo continued to pursue Ari as he dodged left and right and even jumped in the air to avoid contact. That's when he realized something. Tomo then charged his hardest feeling this time he won't miss.

Ari drew his sword and positioned it sideways in front of him. Tomo rammed right into the sword thinking it was Ari but the sword caused a catapult effect that swiftly shot Ari into the air and right on the Tomo ball. Tomo could sense this and wildly rolled around spinning faster and faster in effort to shake him off. But Ari knew how to balance and began to run atop the spinning Tomo ball like a circus performer.

DJ Hamada: Amazing! Ari is balancing on the spinning Tomo, talk about your wild moments.

Tomo: Will you get your grimy feet off me?!

Ari: Sure!

Ari then jumped and dove down at n angle and elbow punched him on his right side causing him to unballed and slide on the floor until he propped up and stomped his hooves down to stop him just inches away from leaving the ring.

DJ Hamada: This is one exciting match with some of the most unconventional attacks and maneuvers I've seen in years! Boy I'm glad I'm just the announcer.

Tomo soon got his grip and moved a safe distance from the edge. He then went up Ari with a look of revenge in his eyes.

Tomo: This ends now!

He then charged his tusks at him but Ari grabbed them and now they were in a sumo deadlock.

Opano: I don't believe it folks now they're playing push of war sumo style; I guess all there is to say is "HAI!"

Tomo began to push Ari further across the ring aiming for the edge but just the Ari got back his footing, quickly let go of his tusks and head butted him right in his belly. He nearly flipped over but regained his footing and using his tusks flung Ari up and kicked him with his hind legs sending him bulldozing him through the pavement leaving a tunnel line in the ring floor.

DJ Hamada: Oh no! it looks like Ari's down for the count.

Bijou and Henrietta: Ari!

Boss: Come on champ get up, you can't let this trump win!

T.W: This looks bad!

Opano: Well I better start counting-

Yurushi: Wait! Look!

Opano looked again to see Ari though battered and quite bruised slowly and wobbly got up.

DJ Hamada: I don't believe it! Ari's back in the game!

Tomo: What?!

T.W: All right! That's the spirit Ari!

From the sidelines Hakeru giggled a bit.

Boss: Yeah that's it get right back up!

(To himself)

Tomo: What's with this guy? How can he get up after a blow like that?

Ari: Come on Thomas, I'm right here so come and get me!

Tomo: No one ever calls me Thomas!!! Okay rodent get ready to meet your fate!

Tomo attempted a charging tackle but Ari dodges, the he turns and slams the point on his tusks knocking him to the floor. Tomo goes up to him and slams him hard with his hoove. Ari's body becomes his punching bag being knocked and battered across the ring.

Tomo laughed in delight that the fight was finally in his favor.

Tomo: Ha, ha, ha I'm a bad boy, a very bad boy.

He then gave Ari another hind kick sending him rolling to the other side of the ring.

DJ Hamada: It looks like Ari's down again; can nothing stop this bullying behemoth?

Opano: This time I'm sure it's safe to count-

1!

2!

3!

4!

Asura: It's really over this time.

5!

T.W: After all that- No! There's still a chance!

6!

Boss: Come on girls we have to keep cheering Ari on!

The two nodded

Bijou and Henrietta: Come on Ari get up!

8!

Ari lying out of it on the floor somehow began to bring himself to conciseness.

9!

(Thinking)

Ari: I won't loose!

10!

Just then Ari threw himself up shouting-

Ari: I WON'T LOOSE!!!!!!!!!

Tomo: What?!

Then a flash of white light emitted from Ari's body, the crowd was blinded by the pure light and power. From the hospital window the three friends were confused.

Boss: What's happening out there?

Henrietta: I'm not sure.

Bijou: Let's go find out.

Boss: But Bijou-

Bijou: I really think I'm fine now, besides we can always come back here.

Bijou slowly got of bed feeling quite better than before. Soon after doing a ribbon check she and the two left for the stadium.

As the light dimmed a bit everyone saw that Ari who was now wielding his sword was a bit taller then before and had a more commanding voice which said-

Ari: So I finally achieved it. After years of practice I've achieved the true extent of my training.

Tomo: How can this be?! You nearly lost!

Ari: Nearly but not quite, and do you know why?

Tomo shook his head in shock.

Ari: Because my friends never stopped believing in me, even when things look bad.

Just then Boss, Bijou and Henrietta joined the others in the stands who were surprised to see them.

Hamtaro: Bijou shouldn't you be resting?

Bijou: Don't worry everyone I'm fine now, but let's talk later how's Ari doing?

T.W: It's amazing one more second and he would've lost but miraculously got up and now seems stronger than ever.

The three looked to see it was true, Ari who at one minute looked too weak to go on, now he seem to have a revitalized strength.

Ari: This is what happens when don't quit above all else. I'm sure if you had friends you could reach this potential!

Tomo: No! Wait!

Ari: Too late! Wings of beast!!!!!!!!!!

Then he trusted his sword forward and a white light consisting of physical, mental, sprit and love energy shot from the divine blade and right towards Tomo.

Tomo: No!

Soon Tomo was engulfed in the white light and flew high in the air falling out of the ring unconscious.

Opano: I don't believe it! Tomo is out of the ring! Ari wins!

The crowd cheered as Ari's white light faded and reverted to his normal size and voice.

All his friends came from the stands out onto the ring showing how proud they were of his victory.

Hamtaro: You were great out there; I always know you could win!

T.W: So did I!

Asura: I have to admit I lost faith for a moment but I always beloved!

Cappy: And that glowing attack, how did you do it?!

Stan: It's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Do you think you could teach me how to get taller and have a more alluring voice?!

Ari was very happy to have won but even more happy to know his new friends were behind him. Then Hakeru came up to him who had been observing the match very seriously. She then put a smile on her face and with her paw on his shoulder said-

Hakeru: Well done. I hope you do well in the finals.

Ari: Thanks.

Then everyone looks to see the sun was setting and would be night soon.

DJ Hamada: A perfect end to the first day of completion, for Opano I'm DJ Hamada saying goodbye and hope to see you for day 2 of our martial tournament.

Soon our large group of friends left the park and went to Asura's plane. They flew back to the city and landed at the Osibaka inn just as it reached nightfall.

After getting some things from his old room. Boss went downstairs to a special large room where Annette fixed up for everyone. Everyone wondered if they should leave tomorrow or stay.

T.W had been in the kitchen making some Fish stew using the fish he caught 2 days ago at the park lake that he had vacuumed saved when he was in Soroto Village.

T.W then came in with a tray of his stew and some rice crackers and a sunflower seed on each plate and bowl.

(Sat dinner on the table)

T.W: Ok everyone soup's on!

Soon everyone sat down and after saying grace dug right in.

Annette: I think I'll go turn on the radio.

So as everyone chowed down, she went to the far end of the room and after standing atop a stool she turned on the fairly small human-sized radio. She switched between the stations to get the news.

Radio: This is a channel 7 action news special report.

Diana Lewis on radio: Hello I'm Dina Lewis, Guy Gordon has the night off. Thanks for tuning in for this special report. It seems that this year's spring break vacation has been the most news-worthy in history.

There have been reports that in the Armands camping grounds is overflowing with traffic.

Hamtaro: Hey that's we're Laura and her family went.

Diana Lewis on radio: Cars are pilling up the streets so bad that local police officers have to help in directing traffic. In result the campers who checked in for the 14th best stay at the grounds. Now reporting live from the Armands camping grounds, Heather Catallo, Heather?

Heather Catallo on radio: Yes I'm here at the Armands camping grounds were thousands of families are spending there spring breaks. Obviously unaware of what length of time it will seem to take for everyone to get home safely.

I'm now with one of the families and I'm going to see how there dealing. So how are you fairing?

Marion: Pretty good I think, usually I get flustered that my husband packs to much food then we'll need but in light of this setback I'm glad he did.

Hamtaro: Hey that's Laura's mom's voice!

Heather Catallo on radio: So you're her husband I take it?

Forest: Yes I am, when I organized for this trip I wanted to make sure we had more than we needed in case of emergencies and considering the traffics pile-up it's a good thing I did.

Heather Catallo on radio: And what about you little girl, what's your name?

Laura: I'm Laura Haruna, I never thought of this sort of thing happening let me tell you. I hope we and everyone else is okay getting home.

Heather Catallo on radio: And I'm sure your prayer will be sent; now off camera you told me you had pets?

Laura: Yeah my hamster Hamtaro and by the way in case he's listening, I'm giving a shout-out to one of my very best non-human friends in the world! Don't worry little guy I'm just fine but I maybe a few days late coming home.

Heather Catallo on radio: Yes well I'm sure he got your message so I hear you have a dog.

Laura: Yep he's right here!

She picks him up from the ground.

Laura: This is Brandy my dog, he usually sleeps a lot but one he won a race.

Heather Catallo on radio: He's certainly looks like a winner to me. What do you have to say about all this?

She puts the mike up to Brandy and he barks something.

Heather Catallo on radio: To all the dogs listening to our broadcast that was for you. Well it seems this and many other families will probably have to wait 5 to 7 days before they safely go home, reporting live from the Armands camping grounds, Heather Catallo action news. Back to you Diana.

Diana Lewis on radio: Thanks Heather, it seems the spring break bust isn't excluded by boarders as I've just been reported that all over Germany heavy thunderstorms that started yesterday are preventing planes from taking off.

Hakeru: Germany? That's were Susan's family went on vacation.

Diana Lewis on radio: It seems the storms are so bad that all airports that leave Germany or anywhere else for that matter are closed. Planes heading for Germany have been re-routed to new locations. Thankfully there have been no reports of floods do to tweaking in the drainage system. Though it is reported that 40% of southern Germany is without power. We now take you live to Southern Germany where our own Kimberly Craig is investigating the area, Kim?

Kimberly Craig on radio: Yes I'm here, and it's still raining. I've talked to town and country officials who say that everything is under control and that the power should return momentarily. Also It seems according to every weather man and woman in the country including our very own Jerry Hodak back home in Detroit says the rain won't let up for at least several days.

The city says advises everyone stay at home and if you must go out watch for slippery intersections. Now we bring you also live but this time in northern Germany our reporter on the street in front of the "Little Palace hotel" here's Ray Sayah, Ray?

Ray Sayah on radio: Yes I'm here, and standing behind me is the Little Palace hotel. As you can see the rain isn't letting up here either, this is one of the many hotels still admitting people who can't make it home.

It seems this oncoming rain will be with us for quite some time. Earlier today we interview some people on the street from all over Germany, here's what they had to say.

Then play some clips of interviewing the people on the street.

Ray: So do you hope the rain will let up soon?

Man: I sure do, but at least no one's been hurt.

Then they play another clip.

Ray: Do you think you'll make it home?

Woman: Well I don't live far from here so I should be able to make it.

Then they play one more clip.

Ray:

Pashmina: It sounds like it's really rough over there.

Penelope: Okwee!

Hakeru: I'm beginning to worry, I hope Susan's okay.

Ray Sayah on radio: Welcome back and now were in a local German hotel uptown talking with a family who's traveling abroad. First up the mother of the house. So before this outbreak of rain how was your trip?

Osono: Oh it's been great, we visited some lovely places. There was this great restaurant a few miles away it served truly authentic German food. It was quite tasty. My daughter and husband raved about the soft pretzels and sweet bread they ate at the snack stands.

Hakeru: That's Osono, Susan's mom.

Ray Sayah on radio: And you you're the father of the house I presume?

Mishira: Your assumption is correct; it's certainly been a trip we won't forget.

Ray Sayah on radio: Ha, I'm sure, and I'm guessing you're the daughter?

Susan: I most certainly am.

Hakeru: Susan!

Ray Sayah on radio: Do you hope to be home soon?

Susan: I sure hope so. I miss my friend Hakeru terribly.

Everyone back in the room awed.

Ray Sayah on radio: So your friend Hakeru can you tell me about her?

Susan: Sure she's a hamster, she used to be my grandma's, and she took care of her from the time she was born. When she died a couple of years ago she entrusted her to me.

Ari: So you had a previous owner?

Hakeru: Yeah well, I would have gotten around to telling you. We are friends after all.

Ray Sayah on radio: My condolences on your loss, well Hakeru if your listening Susan saying she misses you and you don't have to worry, within the next several days the rain will surely let up and you'll be together again. Well this ends my investigative look though the eyes of the people on the street to this vacationing family. Reporting live from room 17 of the Rukula Inn Ray Sayah channel 7 action news. Back to you Diana.

Kimberly Craig on radio Me too! Kim out.

Diana Lewis on radio: Thanks Kim and Ray. It seems there are more reports coming in on this wacky turn of events this spring break.

The radio went on to explain that everywhere all around the world there were some interesting s=stuff going down.

There was a blackout where June was visiting her pen pals, there was a snowstorm were Kylie was going skiing with her family. Howdy and Dexter's owners went to a self-business convention when they held up due to some errors on their business resumes and would be there a few days longer.

Mimi and her family had stayed home planning their summer vacation that covered Panda as best she could so her parents wouldn't notice; Maria and her father were visiting in England when they too were plagued by storms. Lastly Kana and her parents had gone her grandpa and who was being treated at the local hospital that needed blood and luckily her blood type was perfect. But the transfusion made her weak and the doctors want her to stay a few days to strengthen up and get her check-up while they're at it.

Soon Annette turned off the radio and returned to her seat at the table.

Asura: It sounds like your not the only ones on an adventure.

T.W: Well at least we know there safe, that's the main thing.

Ari: And look at it this way, now you can stay in the tournament.

Hakeru: You know you're right, I'm still a little worried but now that I know Susan's safe I can continue my dream of competing in this tournament and winning it. all!

Bijou: Plus this means we can stay longer, There's still more of this fair I want to see.

Sondra: And there's still so many stories we've haven't told.

Cappy: Or rides we haven't been on.

Asura: Speaking of rides we never did go down that slide today.

Boss: We can make that the finale of our trip.

Maruko: Sounds good.

Annette: Unfortunately Gari must stay and work at the inn tomorrow, our staff needs a rest from the heavy workload.

Gari: But I'm sure we can join you again the day after.

Annette: And you're welcome to stay here if you like, boys you can find bedrooms for each of you on your right, girls the same on your right.

T.W: And I'm going make a special breakfast to celebrate our extended vacation and I'm making a special lunch for everyone so keep those tummies taught.

Soon everyone settled into their rooms and after teeth brushing and a glass of water soon it was time for bedtime for all.

Preview of next chapter

Bijou: Bijou here and feeling great and good thing too because the second day of the Ham-Ham Arcade awaits us. They'll be more rides, games, and more fun than before. Plus the long anticipated 5th match in tournament, all make for a day you don't want to miss!

Next time-

Our vacation extends! Ham-Ham Arcade day two

Bijou and Henrietta: You don't want to miss it!

Boss: It's undeniably a Kodak moment.

Well there you have it, I hope you enjoyed it.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!