Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Friends old and new together again, what does my dream mean? ( Chapter 29 )

[ A - All Readers ]

30 chapters!! Well I have all of you to thank so thank you for getting me this far. Remember when this story ends to look for update in Hamtaro Generation and you'll want to re-read Hakeru's double life as it will be tweaked to better fit this story.

And now back to our story

Meanwhile our friends are waiting by the exit wondering when there friends come out.

T.W: Well this is where the ride ends but I don't see them yet.

Henrietta: What could be taking so long it's been 49 minutes. What if there boat capsized and-

T.W: Relax Hen they'll be out soon.

Just then they saw something coming out of the tunnel. As it got closer they noticed some familiar details.

And when the gondola came into the light they everyone saw it was Boss and Bijou.

Everyone came down to the platform to help them out of the boat. It wasn't until they got out of the boat when everyone knew something was wrong. Bijou stood very wobbly and nearly fell backwards when Boss caught her.

Henrietta: Bijou are you okay?

Bijou was very woozy from the spill and did not reply.

T.W: What happened?

Boss: I'm not sure really, I've been showing her a good time and up until recently she was just fine, but half-way into the ride she fainted. I'm not sure what's wrong.

Everyone began to worry and what pondered what to do about their friend.

Henrietta: I think we should get her to a doctor right away.

Ari: There's a medical center at the stadium, it's reserved for fighters but I think they'll admit her.

Boss: Then let's hurry.

So Boss propped Bijou on his back and everyone soon departed for Yurushi stadium.

Chapter 30 Friends old and new together again, what does my dream mean?

Everyone raced through the park knowing the sooner they get Bijou some help the better. Soon after 20 minutes of non-stop running they reach the stadium. After explaining the situation the head nurse quickly admitted Bijou in to the examining room. They were told to wait in lobby for further notification.

Everyone wondered how Bijou was doing especially Boss and Henrietta. Then Ari came in after checking the leader board.

Ari: Well I checked the leaderboard, I'm up first with someone named Tomo and you're up against Irizu.

Hakeru: With Bijou in who knows what condition I may drop out of the tournament.

T.W: Don't say that!

Hakeru: What do you mean?

T.W: I know you're worried about Bijou we all are but you can't let this overcome your dream. Your dream was to be in a tournament to see how far you can go both in victories and in strength. You trained and worked hard for this day and you should see through it right to the end, I know that's what Bijou would say.

Hakeru looked at T.W's eyes, they were very moodfull as he was that moment, and he had faith and belief shinning inside them.

She then got up from her chair and said-

Hakeru: You're right T.W I can't just throw aside my dream, despites my worries I'm going to stay in and win it all, For Bijou and for myself.

Hakeru then walked up to T.W and gave him a large hug.

Hakeru: Thanks T.W I needed to hear that.

T.W: No problem, that's what friends are for.

Just then a nurse came out of examination with a smile on her face.

Boss: So is Bijou all right?

Nurse: I just got the results and she'll be just fine, but will need to stay here overnight for observation. You can go see her now.

After that the nurse then left unaware of the situation our friends are now put in.

T.W: We'll never make it home by morning.

Hakeru: What'll we do?

Asura: Well if anyone has to go back today I can take you now and come back tomorrow.

Hakeru: Well a lot of us can stay as our owners are gone for the month; though I probably better get back. I think I may have to drop out of the tournament. I didn't realize this until just now.

Pashmina: We have to get back to; our owners will be back the day after tomorrow.

Penelope: Okwee.

T.W: Well let's talk more about this later; right now I think we should see how Bijou's doing.

So everyone agreed to discuss travel plans a bit later and went to Bijou's room.

On a hospital bed and now awake and vital Bijou was slowly back to normal but she still wondered what that dream was telling her.

(Thinking)

Bijou: Well I feel a lot better now but I still wonder about that dream I had. It's like everything I know about Hamtaro and Boss was flashing before my eyes. Maybe keeping all this inside me made me weak somehow, but I'm just so afraid of what might happen if I-

Bijou couldn't bring herself to finish her thought and just kept silent in her mouth and in her mind. Soon she saw all her friends come into her room glad to see awake and well.

Bijou: Hello everybody.

Henrietta: Hi Bijou are you feeling a little better?

Bijou: A lot better now that you're all here.

Boss: That's great to hear, but we have a problem.

Bijou: A problem?

Hamtaro: You see a lot of us have to leave tomorrow, or else our owners will be worried about us.

Bijou: I understand, so you'll be leaving right away?

Asura: We'd thought we'd watch Ari's match first.

Bijou: Who's Ari?

Then Ari stepped forward from the back and showed himself.

Ari: I am Ari.

Boss: Now I remember you were the one who suggested we come here.

Boss then looks closely at Ari to realize-

Boss: I guess I was so worried about Bijou I didn't notice-

Ari: its okay, but you don't mind my appearance?

Boss: Oh not at all I'm just grateful for your quick thinking.

Ari: No problem, well I better get to the ring, my match starts soon.

T.W: We'll be right there.

Henrietta: Boss and I will stay and keep Bijou Company, plus we can move your bed by this window and we could see the matches clearly,

Bijou: That's great thanks.

So leaving a resting Bijou in good paws everyone else headed for the stadium.

As they reached the stadium while the others took the seats, Hakeru and Ari head for the hallway that leads to the ring.

The tournament had really heated up as Aoshi had won another match. Most of the crowd had all their bets placed on his winning.

DJ Hamada: This tournament just keeps getting hotter as Aoshi wins his second match without breaking a sweat. I don't know there this guy trains in the off season but wherever it is it must be extreme.

Opano: Now let's precede to our 4th round match, first up from a western village and our first rat combatant, our very own Ari!

While Hakeru sat in the fighters exclusive box that has a real close-up view of the ring, Ari steps forward into the ring.

(Screen shows a head shot of Ari and his stats)

DJ Hamada: Ari may be tall and scrawny but underestimate him and his "Wings of beast" Signature move will throw you for a loop.

Opano: We wish him well and now entering from the center gate the one, the only Tomo!

Coming to the center of the ring was Tomo a tough young broad of a warthog. With his beady yellow eye, regal poised snout, shinning white tusks, and rock hard hooves not to mention tipping the scale at 190 pounds it may seem like Ari's at a disadvantage but surprisingly he didn't seem nervous at all. In fact he seemed somewhat happy.

(Screen shows a head shot of Tomo and his stats)

DJ Hamada: Tomo is the African bad boy with the eyes to match. Never take a match with him lightly or his power and girth attacks will send you flying!

The two fighters come to the center of the ring with there game faces on.

Opano: You know the rules so get in position-

As the two took their fighting stances, everyone in the audience including our ham ham friends and in the low level of the hospital building on the right of the were Hakeru was sitting, from the window Boss, Bijou and Henrietta moved the bed forward facing the window and they could see everything perfectly.

All: Go Ari Go!

Soon the crowd was roaring as the 4th round match was about to start.

(Laughing)

Tomo: I can't believe this scrawny rodent is my opponent; you've got to be kidding.

Ari: I'll show you who's scrawny!

Opano: Okay on my mark-

3!

2!

1!

Fight!

Tomo scrapes his hind legs back and forth against the ring, and Ari gets down on all fours and hones his eyes carefully. Tomo strikes first with a tackle, Ari dodges and leaps gracefully on his back. Tomo begins stomping and shaking rapidly in effort to throw him off. Ari stayed latched on and with quick, stealthy movements he slinked down from the top of his back to his underbelly.

Ari then took his sword from the sheath on his back and using the flat side push it up against him hard flipping him over. Tomo ended up on his back with his hooves in the air, while Ari jumped off and landed on the opposite side of the ring putting his sword back in his sheath.

Tomo: Why you little- You'll pay for that

Tomo then got himself up and was really mad now.

Tomo: You're going down rodent!

Ari: Bring it on tubby!

The two charge at each other ready more than ever to fight. Who'll win the 4th match? Find out next time.

Preview of next chapter

Ari: Ari here everyone, boy I've sure got my hands full my first match.

Hakeru: Don't give up Ari! We're all right here with you.

Tomo: Why bother cheering; your scrawny friend is too weak to face me.

Ari: Just wait Tomo, I'll show you how weak I am.

T.W: Next time-

Ari vs. Tomo continues and a surprising message!

T.W: You don't want to miss it!

Bijou: It's undeniably bringing out shocks and revelations.