Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Return to the tournament! Boss and Bijou get romantic!! ( Chapter 28 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The train soon returned our friends to where this whole crazy turn of events started.

Hamtaro: So where do we go next?

Pashmina: From what I can tell from this map, if we head west we should be there in about an hour.

T.W: Maybe we could break for a snack first, I'm starving.

Rami: Luckily I brought some cookies.

So after finding a nice shady tree to sit under, Rami took the box of Sunflower seed-raisin cookies which he gladly shared with all his friends. While they ate they studied the map found in the activity guide and found the quickest way was to go straight forward and they'd be there.

T.W: You know, this is the first search party/vacation I've ever had. We should do this again sometime.

(Chuckles)

Hakeru: I know what you mean; I've never had such a wild time in my life.

Oxnard: I know exactly what you mean, before I met Hamtaro and Boss I usually just kept to myself never did much, but now after all the great times we've had and all the adventures we've shared I'm a whole new hamster.

Maxwell: I can relate, I usually got my journeys through a book never really getting out much. But now I feel I've had through so much fun with the ham hams I could write a book of our adventures.

Hamtaro: You know that's not such a bad idea.

Gari: Well I'm glad you guys came, things where boring until you showed up. It would be great if you could stay forever. Though I know you're needed with your families and friends back home.

Annette: As we're needed to make people in our city happy by keeping our inn open. I'm sure we could visit sometime.

Hamtaro: Sure as far as I'm concerned you're the first official European members of the ham ham club.

Henrietta: That's cool to know, say maybe the rest of us could form the French branch of the ham ham club.

Gari: That would be cool!

Annette: We'd certainly have fun together.

Sondra: I for one nominate the idea of forming a club.

Rami: I second the nomination.

Annette and Gari: Count us in!

Asura: And me too!

Henrietta: Then it's settled the French branch of the ham ham club is formed.

Ari: What about me? I'm a rat so I guess-

Henrietta: Don't be silly Ari, your welcome to join.

Asura: You may not be a hamster but you're a great guy none the less.

Ari: In that case I vote for the club as well!

Hakeru: I'm sure you'll be as great friends as we are.

T.W: This is a perfect moment for sparkling grape juice and it just so happens I've got a bottle and champagne glasses in my backpack.

So after everyone had a glass filled with the fancy beverage they raised their glasses in a toast.

Hamtaro: A toast to the ham hams and Ari in hopes of they'll have great adventures together.

T.W: Here, here.

Henrietta: And we the ham hams and rat of Europe toast you as well, may we always stay friends.

(They clinked there glasses together)

All: To friends!

Soon after that they packed up there things and we're on there to find there last two friends on the way to the tournament.

Chapter 29 Return to the tournament! Boss and Bijou get romantic!!

Meanwhile Boss and Bijou are walking down the streets of the park. On there way to the Niagara Falls attraction, Bijou had been pretty quiet ever since they split up which began to worry Boss.

Boss: Is something wrong Bijou? You've been awfully quiet.

Bijou: Hmm? Oh I'm fine I'm just wondering what the others are doing.

Boss: I'm sure they're having a great time. I was thinking we could break for lunch.

Bijou: All right, that'd be nice.

So after walking some more they found a picnic table by the "Dream wheel" a large old-fashioned Ferris wheel.

Boss got out a tablecloth from his backpack and covered it over the table. Then he got out some plates and napkins.

Boss: I hope you don't mind a homemade lunch.

Bijou: Not at all.

Boss: Now close your eyes.

Bijou closed and covered her eyes as Boss set everything up.

Boss: Ok you can open them now.

When Bijou opened her eyes she saw a great spread of sunflower seeds, veggie deep dish pizza, and honey cakes. Along with a bottle of Apple cider and two champagne glasses.

Bijou: This looks great!

Boss: I'm glad you like it, now wait right here I'm going to get a bucket of ice.

So Boss excused himself from the table and went for ice while Bijou waited she began to take deep thought.

(Thinking)

Bijou: Boss has certainly been nice to me about everything. I feel bad that he's doing so many nice things and I can't enjoy them.

I wish there was a way to explain what I have to without hurting him, but as hard as I try I know however I say it Boss will be hurt on way or the other. I was going to wait 'til we left home but maybe I should say something now.

Soon Boss returned with a bucket with ice and put the bottle of cider inside.

Boss: Sorry it took so long, there was a long line for ice.

Bijou: That's okay. Everything looks so good, did you make this?

Boss: I wish I could've but actually T.W made it for us. Later this morning after my uh performance and after you left they let us use the kitchen and T.W got out his recipe book and got cracking I helped though.

But the honey cakes I made myself, it was T.W's recipe but I made them completely without help. Try one.

Bijou took one from the basket and took a bite, Boss was very nervous until he saw a smile of approval.

Bijou: They're great I love them!

Boss: Really? You're not just saying that?

Bijou: Not at all, try one for yourself.

Boss took one and bit in, he then took another bite finding this was good indeed.

Soon the two began enjoying a great meal, talking of old times and of things they once kept to themselves, simply enjoying the other's company.

Afterwards they cleaned up and decided to go on the Ferris wheel. One of the ride operators opened the car door for them and after sitting on the bench and buckling up they soon found wheel began to move.

As there car moved higher up they could see the whole park overhead when they reached the top. As it moved downwards they turned their attention to the left window to see the Niagara Falls attraction from up above and after checking the activity guide again Boss could pinpoint there were very close.

Soon after getting off the Ferris wheel the two friends walked passed the table they ate at and after making a few more turns they finally reached their destination.

Surprisingly they were the first ones there good thing to as it's only two ham in at a time. So after paying for a ticket for them both, Boss led Bijou to a simulated river where there was an elegant and proud gondola streaming with vines and pink roses.

After carefully getting Bijou in Boss then got on himself, he then took the oar lying on the bow of the boat and began rowing pushing them out into the watery path.

Meanwhile our other ham friends continue the way to the Niagara Falls attraction. On the way bought some cotton candy, then they went to a tea ceremony house where they saw, tasted, and experienced the true beauty of the tea ceremony. Sandy even got into the act by spinning an expensive bowl and Stan accompanied the string piano with his maracas and of course enjoys a cup of tea.

Soon after many detours they finally made it to the Niagara Falls attraction. The ride operator said only two at a time. When the hams asked who had gone one he described a hamster with an odd hat and one with blue ribbons and pigtails. The hams knew it had to be Boss and Bijou so they went to were the ride ended to wait for them.

Meanwhile Boss and Bijou were winding down the rock-walled river in their gondola.

After rowing a bit Boss took a rest as the current took over.

Boss: Isn't this great Bijou, winding down a calm river just listening to the wind and the birds.

Bijou: Yes it is quite relaxing; this is just what I needed.

Boss took this time to lunge into his backpack and pulled out a tape player. He then pressed play and Tuxedo mirage plays and before you know it he breaks into song.

(Singing)

Boss: I take off my star earrings

and place them in the crescent moon dish.

What should I do? My heart is, my heart is filled to the top

Even if these fireworks turn into stars-

Even if our friendship disappears into darkness-

I beg you; please don't stop your kisses

You can steal me away with your scent of velvet.

This is the love my heart found in the galaxy.

When the mantle of evening spreads out, it's in a rainbow colors

I love you more and more too!

Tuxedo mirage, ooh

Tuxedo mirage, ooh

During the instrumental

the boat flowed from the calm river into a tunnel. It was dark inside until some fireflies flew in and illuminated the cave in a soft light.

Bijou: This so beautiful.

Boss: Just as you are.

The canary music box

softly fades out

What should I do? My heart is, my heart is all choked up.

Even if these tears turn into stars

Even if our merry-go-round disappears

I beg you; please don't stop your kisses

I want to be all wrapped up in your gaze of velvet.

This is the love my heart pledged in this galaxy.

Gently hold me close in a storm of flower petals

Never, never, disappear

Tuxedo mirage, ooh

When the mantle of evening spreads out, it's in a rainbow colors

I love you more and more too!

Tuxedo mirage, ooh

Tuxedo mirage, ooh

As the music dips and the song ends they see a light up ahead. They saw that behind the light leading outside the tunnel was a sheltered shrub kind of place with willow trees all around, water lilies floated alongside the gondola.

Hummingbirds fluttered around the boat getting nectar from the roses and butterflies fluttering on by.

Bijou was kind of teary eyed about the whole thing and said-

Bijou: Oh Boss I- I.

She then came up to him and kissed him on the cheek. Boss was so overcome, smoke came out of his ears and his whiskers straightened up for a moment.

Bijou couldn't take all she had to hold in and cried in Boss's arms. Boss didn't know what to do or what to say as he didn't know if these were tears of happiness or sadness. Only Bijou herself knew it was both.

Bijou: Oh Boss you've done so much for me and I appreciate it a lot but, BUT I DON'T DESERVE IT!

She couldn't hold herself together and just fainted in Boss's arms. Boss rocked her a bit but she would not awaken, he decided to just let her rest and while Bijou rested she dreamed.

She was walking through a thick forest shrouded in fog. As she recalls her last conscious moment she gets very disoriented and confused as recalls the day she first met Boss and Hamtaro.

She'd remember all the times Boss would blush or act funny around her, all the times with everyone she's ever known is being shown in the river of her dream, everything from her first day at the clubhouse to her most recent memories.

And as she closes her eyes she sees all the memories she's had of knowing the ham hams as the theme Moonlight Destiny is heard and sung.

(Singing)

Dream: Fushigi anata to iru to naze

toki ga yasashiku nagareru no

hitokenai umi ni yoru ga orite kite saisho no hoshi

kore wa tsuki kara todoku magic

koe ni shinakute mo wakaru no

watashi-tachi onaji koto wo omotte-iru hazu

Moonlight destiny

itsu made mo dare yori mo soba ni itai no

kono hiroi sora no shita de meguriaeta anata

Moonlight destiny

hohoemi mo kanashimi mo wakeaeru ne to

mune de sou kanjite-iru anata to nara

At this point she remembers the first time Boss tried serenading her which didn't go well and his recent attempts which were perfect, first at the ham ham conference and again just before she passed out.

fushigi anata ni atte kara

keshiki azayaka ni mieru no

kurai umi gin no michi ga hoshizora e tsudzuite-iru

kore wa tsuki ga kureta message

donna yakusoku mo iranai

watashi-tachi onaji ashita wo aruite ike-sou

Moonlight destiny

tookute mo doko made mo, mitsumete'ru kara

kagayaite terashite-ite kyou no yume no tsudzuki

Moonlight destiny

tomadoi mo setsunasa mo, koete ikeru to

mune wa mou shinjite-iru anata to nara

During the instrumental a particular memory comes to mind as it was the time Hamtaro and Bijou had a misunderstanding about her hair ribbon and how they soon made up and held hands on the way home.

Moonlight destiny

itsu made mo dare yori mo soba ni itai no

kono hiroi sora no shita de meguriaeta anata

Moonlight destiny

hohoemi mo kanashimi mo wakeaeru ne to

mune de sou kanjite iru anata to nara

In the last instrumental memories of this whole excursion to Paris come to mind, the pain, the danger and confusion, but also the fun times in town square, seeing Henrietta for the first time in years, and the last scenes we see are first of Bijou kissing Boss on the cheek before she fainted, and when she and Hamtaro fell asleep in that old oak tree covered in the blanket T.W put on them bathed in the light of the crescent moon

The scene fades out to black when the song ends.

Soon she opens her eyes and she saw that unlike before the lake was clear. All she saw now was her reflection.

Bijou: What is going on with me?

Just like before as if by magic the theme Itsu-ka Sonna Watashi-tachi ni Naritakute plays in her dream.

Just then cherry blossoms start flying in the wind and its sweet scent filled the air. In midst of all the beauty of the cherry blossoms Bijou didn't realize that the fog was clearing up and in its place was a secluded valley. Then as she looked around she saw in front of her was Hamtaro.

Bijou: Hamtaro?

Hamtaro: Bijou.

Bijou doesn't know why but she runs to him and hugs him tight. As always Hamtaro is a bit unsure with these situations but this time a feeling takes him over and returns the compliment.

The Bijou looks up behind Hamtaro to see a an odd picture of a sunset and two silhouettes in one area while everywhere else the sky was blue and soon everything got white.

Meanwhile Boss was still trying to wake Bijou up who my now was extremely worried.

Boss: Please Bijou wake up, please wake up!

He then took a water lily and filled it with water and poured it gently into her mouth hoping it would help. Whether it did or didn't she began to twitch and soon she opened her eyes but for some reason felt weak.

Boss: Thank goodness you're awake.

(Timid)

Bijou: Boss I-

Boss: Not another word you just rest now.

With that said the gondola drifted into another tunnel that was somewhat dark but it didn't matter. Boss was just glad Bijou was okay and stroked her gently as they closed their eyes and stayed close together.

Preview of next chapter

Bijou: Bonjour everyone, I thought had things figured out but now I feel more pain than ever. I probably should tell Boss soon before I put him through the dream I went though.

Next time-

Friends old and new together again, what does my dream mean?

Bijou: You don't want to miss it.

Hamtaro: Bijou's even more down then ever, come on everybody we've got to cheer her up somehow.

Bijou: What was that dream trying to tell me?

Boss: It's undeniably a weary moment.

I hope this met everyone's needs I know I lived up to mine.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!

Now looking back on it was pretty funny and made them see how strong there friendship with each other really was.