Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ 5th round royal, Hakeru vs. Irizu ( Chapter 32 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This chapter may be shorter than you'd like but bear with me. Sorry it took so long^^!

So the fated 5th round was about to begin, from the sidelines Aoshi was curious about Hakeru's battle strategy.

(Thinking)

Aoshi: I have to see this girl in action, she finished her first match shorter than mine, and her opponent might've been weak she wasn't. It took three minutes and one attack and she won. I must witness her with my sense of judgment and intellect.

While up in the stands her friends were cheering her on knowing she could go all the way

Ari and T.W: Come on Hakeru! You can do it!

Opano: Alright, on my mark-

3!

2!

1!

Fight!

The two race towards each other with great speed, Hakeru grabs his foot and execute a reversal combo throw knocking Irizu hard into the ring floor. She then back jumps away to avoid a sudden attack, Irizu was able to get up releases his Bo staff.

Irizu: Quite a tactical move let me try one of my own!

Irizu threw his Bo staff spinning towards Hakeru, she flip jumps to get out of the way. The staff spins back as Irizu fully gets up and starts a huge jump and grabs the returning staff and in that split second and kicks Hakeru in the side sending her flying to the floor, but before she hit the ground she took out her wooden sword and thrust it toward the ring.

Hamtaro: What's Hakeru doing?

Ari: She's using a move I was trying to use in my fight against Tomo.

Sondra: How do you mean?

Ari: Well I was in that exactly same position I was in a critical point in my match with Tomo. If he hadn't used chaos energy I would have used the tip of my sword to stick in a crack in the stadium tile and while holding the handle done a reversal kick which might've shorten the match, but discovering my new power was very fortunate.

Rami: So this could end the match?

Ari: Not necessarily, you see I had a point in my sword so I would gave gotten a strong grip, since Hakeru uses a wooden sword gravity, balance and luck will be needed to execute the same maneuver.

T.W: Then we have to put all our faith in that she can pull it off.

Irizu: What is that girl doing? Whatever it is I've got to stop it!

Irizu runs to where Hakeru will land hoping to stop whatever she's planning.

Ari: He's trying to block the maneuver!

Luckily Hakeru sensed this before Irizu could make a move Hakeru moved her sword slight to be an inch away from him and he tries a close range punch but she quickly avoids and flips sideways and implements a hard reversal kick which sends him flying outside the ring.

But before he hits the floor he uses his Bo staff to stick into the ground outside the ring wrapped around the staff high from the ground.

DJ Hamada: Amazing! Hakeru emitted a devastating reversal kick but Irizu used his quick thinking to keep from touching outside the ring.

Irizu took damage but still in this match with force as he pulled the staff from the ground and delivered a full bodied tackle to Hakeru smashing her into the ring floor.

T.W: Oh no!

DJ Hamada: It looks like Hakeru's down, I'm not sure if she can recover from an attack like that.

Hakeru was flinching and was trying to get up.

(Thinking)

Hakeru: It… Won't… Be that easy, ugh Irizu.

Opano: It seems Hakeru is struggling to get up, even so I must start counting-

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

(Hakeru gets her footing and gets up)

6!

Okay she's back up! The match will continue.

The crowd cheers as Irizu bears for his next attack.

DJ Hamada: This tournament is really starting to heat up. I don't what to expect next!

Hakeru notices Irizu has taken a defensive position.

(Thinking)

Hakeru: Why is he defending? He must want me to attack and if I do I'll surely fall into some kind of trap. So I'll go for a long-range attack!

Hakeru draws her sword and starts twirling like a baton.

Irizu: What is this mystery girl up to now?

A black light emits from the twirled sword and when Hakeru stops and points it to Irizu and shouts-

Hakeru: BLACK WING BREAKER!!!!!

Just then a large pair of black wings emerges from her sword and hit Irizu hard knocking him out of his defense position. Irizu rams into the stadium floor and just before he goes out of the ring again he takes out his Bo staff and scrapes it across the ring which slowed him to a stop.

DJ Hamada: This fight just keeps getting weirder; Hakeru let loose a pair of black wings from her sword blowing away Irizu and used his bow staff to keep from ring out again. Boy I may need to see a doctor once this tournament is over.

He then quickly gets up though damaged and with pointing his staff in an offensive position charges at Hakeru fiercely.

Irizu: All right, enough games!

Hakeru began to race towards Irizu with her sword ready to defend.

Hakeru: All right, now let's get serious!

Then in a loud BOOM they slam the weapons together and began sword-like combat. Irizu lusted towards Hakeru's legs, she doges and parries to counter.

Irizu then spins his staff around extremely fast so Hakeru can't touch him. Though others might be dizzy right now Hakeru could stay focused.

Ari: Now he's rigged up a defense against Hakeru's sword attacks.

T.W: Does this mean she'll loose?

Ari: Not if she can regain control somehow.

Amazingly Asura seemed to know exactly what to do.

Sondra: How can you smile like that when Hakeru's in such a bind?

(Chuckles)

Asura: Because this is a simple solution. Hakeru!!!!

Hakeru looked up in the stands see Asura shouting and waving.

Asura: Hit him in the middle!

Irizu: What?!

Hakeru knew she had to act fast she quickly gave a swipe of her sword down the middle flinging the staff out of Irizu's paws.

Hakeru: I must make this next attack count!

She trusted her sword forward and ran at top speed.

Hakeru: Super heart joust!

Little light hearts zipped by the gale force of the sword and swerved it left then smacked it right at the chest sending him high in the air. Hakeru jumps high enough over and gives him an elbow check landing him right in the center of the ring, hard.

She lands 2 feet away ready for anything while it looks as if Irizu got the wind knocked out of him.

DJ Hamada: Hakeru has once again implemented her signature move "super heart joust" now how's that for power? Hakeru mopped the deck with Irizu. Can he possibly recover from that assault?!

Bijou: I hope not.

Opano: The countdown will now commence-

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

T.W: Come on! Stay down!

6!

7!

8!

Hakeru: Could it be?

Irizu's body then twitched and started to move.

9!

Irizu soon regained consciousness and got himself up though fairly weakened.

10!

DJ Hamada: Incredible! Irizu refuses to back down. What determination.

T.W: Dang! We were that close!

Ari: Stay together.

Hamtaro: Yeah, don't give up!

Hakeru: How could you withstand that?!

(Snickers)

Irizu: I'm afraid while you've worn me down I have one last trick up my sleeve.

Irizu gets his game face on and begins emitting a gorgeous Orange light and screams at the top of his lungs-

Irizu: SPECIAL RAM CANNON, FIRE!!!!!!!!

Then he releases his energy in the form of a ram rolled up cone horns and all charging right at Hakeru.

(Flinches)

Ari: Ah! Such power…

T.W: What are we going do?!

There was nothing anyone could do it seemed that's when Hakeru charged at the attack.

Asura: What's she going to do?!

Hakeru had sword facing the attack and with all her might and power struck it at the ram-shaped energy. The clash of power resulted in a war of energies.

Hakeru: Ahhh!!!!

Ari: I don't believe she's attempting this!

T.W: Attempting what?

Ari: Hakeru's trying to mimic Irizu's power and deflect it back at him.

T.W: What's the problem with that?

Ari: In doing so she'll make her body very weak, if she succeeds and he's still able to fight she'll be extremely vulnerable. If it fails she'll loose.

T.W: No. Come on Hakeru give it all you've got!

Hakeru was struggling to stay strong hoping this would help her win.

Irizu: She's trying to deflect the attack back to me. What should I do? Even I can't defend against an attack of my own of that caliber.

Irizu then powered up for another ram cannon hoping to block Hakeru's attempt to deflect.

T.W: He's firing another one!

Ari: This is bad.

Irizu gets his game face on again and begins emitting a gorgeous Orange light and screams at the top of his lungs-

SPECIAL RAM CANNON-

As he prepares to release the energy, Hakeru uses all her strength and deflected the first attack.

Irizu: FIRE!!!!!!!!

Another ram cannon is released and Irizu has depleted his spare energy. The new energy ram starts to collide with the deflected one and begin struggling for power.

(Grunting)

Hakeru: Mustn't… Give up, ugh!

That's when an odd thing happened, over Hakeru's sword a winged heart appeared and Hakeru's large ponytail pops loose and her usual locks return. Then her sword grew longer and took on a more bent shape which began to glow.

Irizu: What's happening?!

Hakeru began to regain her footing and deflected both of Irizu's ram cannons right back at him.

Irizu took the full brunt of both attacks sending flying in the air and landing hard at the edge of the ring.

Hakeru's sword then went through another transformation to an elongated Japanese sword with that winged heart inscribed on it.

Hakeru: Eclipse Moonlight!!!!!!

An eclipse is displayed on the mirror edge of the sword as Hakeru releases a mighty yellow light from it; it sends Irizu flying out of the ring totally uncurious.

Opano: What an amazing upset! Hakeru used a power not before seen to give her a stunning victory by ring out!!!

DJ Hamada: Wow that was intense! It seems this is a year for underdogs in this tournament. I can't wait to see what comes next.

Everyone in the stands was cheering or booing depending on who they were rooting for as the hams made there way to the ring proud that Hakeru had won.

T.W: You did it I knew you could!

Boss: Boy you had me going there but BAM you kicked him to the curb!

Hakeru: Thanks guys.

Pashmina: But I'm still curious Asura, how'd did you know how that hitting the spinning staff in the middle would throw him off?

Asura: Simple it all comes back to airplanes, Irizu's spinning staff was like a spinning propeller and if you were to lodge a missile right in the middle it would stop spinning. It's simple physics.

Maxwell: It's true it's all simple physics.

Pashmina: That's something to remember.

Penelope: Okwee!

Ari: I know we'll both reach the finals, as long as we've got our friends behind us, including me.

Everyone laughed feeling great that there friend entered further into the tournament.

Meanwhile unnoticed on the sidelines Aoshi waned in bated breath to see Hakeru's newfound power.

Aoshi: I've never seen such strength in a rookie before, it was like a living dream the way she moved, so poised and focused.

Her techniques so beautiful and flawless in her execution. She must make it to the finals; she may be the first in a long road of fighters to truly be a challenge.

As Aoshi continued to watch unnoticed Hakeru was quite exhausted and almost fell but T.W caught her and soon went back to the stands.

A few minutes later the ring was redone and uncracked and retiled as the 6th round match began. Hakeru was still a bit weak but was awake and ready to scout the competition.

DJ Hamada: Now we begin our 6th round match between last year's champion Aoshi Rumara and that snorting solider Tomo!

Opano: Tomo was recently defeated by another fighter from block A Ari who showed him up pretty badly. How will her fair against the raining undefeated champ?!

The two fighters entered the ring poised for battle.

(Screen shows head shot of Aoshi and his stats)

DJ Hamada: Aoshi has been dominating each and every match making him good chance of reaching the finals. His trial of darkness attack is strictly fighters only!

Tomo: I may have lost to that scrawny rodent but I'm going let anyone else beat me, especially the reining champ!

Aoshi just stood there quietly without saying a word.

(Screen shows head shot of Tomo and his stats)

Opano: Tomo on the other hand hasn't had much luck; could his chaos energy give him one last chance for victory?!

DJ Hamada: We'll soon find out as the 6th match begins.

Opano: Ok on my mark-

3!

(Tomo stamps the ground hard)

2!

(Aoshi glares with immense concentration)

1!

Everyone especially Ari is watching sharply for the next move.

FIGHT!

Tomo: I'm gonna pull out all the stops right here! You might want to advert your eyes pretty boy, this could get gory.

Tomo began to emit some heavy energy and started to what looked like blowing up a bubble of energy bigger and bigger.

Aoshi: Maybe this won't be so easy.

Meanwhile up in the stands Ari knew what this could result in.

Ari: Tomo must've been training a bit before this match. His chaos energy attack is much stronger then when I faced him. Though Aoshi is also very strong, I saw his last two matches and he won't be easy for anyone to defeat.

Tomo continued to blow his chaos energy bubble while Aoshi powered up himself.

(Thinking)

Aoshi: If I use to much energy I'll reveal to much of my true power and be at a disadvantage later on, but if I use too little I could actually loose. I must be precise!

Aoshi channeled his strength into his sword and it lit a dim white light.

(Thinking)

Tomo: What's this guy planning?! I mustn't loose focus, this my last chance to redeem myself.

(Out-loud)

Ok take this, CHAOS ENERGY!!!

He fired the 40 foot ball from his mouth like a bazooka blast right at Aoshi. He then put all his weight in his sword and swings it through the middle of the energy ball but still receives some heavy damage but not much.

Tomo: I don't believe it; you slashed threw my chaos energy like it was a piece of cake!

Aoshi kneeled weakened on the floor from taking a lot of the damage but fought his way in a way that to the audience he was fine to begin with, well except for two.

Ari: Though he avoided most of the key power which was in the middle he still took quite more damage than it shows.

Hakeru: It's true I can sense his weakness.

T.W: I think I feel it too.

Hamtaro: I think I can as well.

Boss: I can't sense anything, and I'm supposed to be a seasoned field ham.

Aoshi: You're right it was just like slicing threw cake.

Tomo: Why you!

Tomo charged at him but Aoshi jumped backwards quickly and then his sword went from a dim white glow to a piercing black hole glow.

Aoshi: I herby sentence you to my trial of darkness!!!

He released a dark light of power taking critical damage to Tomo sending him flying out of the ring.

Opano: It's another ring-out, Aoshi wins!!!

The fans cheer and Tomo struggles to get up and quietly leaves the stadium.

(Grunts)

Tomo: Well I tried but in the end I lost all my honor.

Just then he saw Ari in front of him.

Tomo: You again, I guess here to gloat how I lost twice?

Ari: Not at all, I just wanted to say good match, I can tell you gave your all. I wanted to tell you that after our match even if I had lost but you were sent to the E.R quickly.

Tomo: Yeah, I was banged up but I was fine they just wanted to be sure.

Ari: That's good to know.

Tomo: Why are you even talking to me? After all the stuff I said in there.

Ari: Well I know sometimes you're so into a battle you get carried away so I figured that's what happened with us. That was in the ring, let's leave it there and start over, I'm Ari-

He holds out his paw and then Tomo takes his right hoove and they shake.

Tomo: I'm Tomo. Well runt I guess we're even now, you know for a rodent you're pretty strong.

Ari: Thanks, you're girth isn't such a bad thing either, in fact it looks like it feels good.

Tomo: Oh you have no idea what you're missing scrawny.

Then the two boom with laughter and after saying there goodbyes went there separate ways.

Aoshi returned his sword to it's sheath and left the ring as mysterious as always.

(Thinking)

Aoshi: I'll admit it that match was any longer I would have jeopardized my position in this tournament.

DJ Hamada: Well this was an exciting second day of our tournament; tomorrow blocks B, C, D and E go at as we select the final twelve to reach the finals. See you tomorrow everybody.

Soon everyone went to pick up Annette and Gari and left again for the park when night fell. the light of the campfire kept them warm as well as the jumbo fish T.W was cooking on it.

T.W; Fish is almost ready guys.

Hamtaro: This has been another great, we've been kart racing, storytelling and Hakeru won her last match. We have so much to be thankful for and it's not even thanksgiving yet.

T.W: How true plus now we have more friends then ever before, my heart's never felt so full.

Asura: I agree T.W; ever since I left home I never got to know anyone quite like you. It's been a wonderful experience I'll always keep close to me forever.

Rami and Sondra: Us too!

Liz: Yeah Bijou we've kind of been quietly awaiting you're return and it has been the best almost week we've had in years.

Jo: It certainly has and while we're going to miss you when you leave we know with friends like this you'll be well looked after.

Boss: Yep you don't have to worry at all, Bijou's in good paws with us, especially since she has one of the greatest field hamster with her.

(Smiles)

T.W: I'm sure, we always look after each other and you know if you do start a club like we did you can do the same.

Henrietta: There right we can be just as strong a team, right?

They all nodded in agreement as T.W cut the meat into pieces and passed a plate out to everyone. Along with the fish there were honey roasted potatoes and an Asparagus stalk.

After a quick grace Oxnard quickly digs in.

(Eating)

Oxnard: I know I've had some of the best food in my life.

Ari: Yes T.W this is delectable, what's your secret?

T.W: Like I'd tell ya, but mostly aside from a few things I keep to myself all you really need is what you like and how to make it different and of course putting heart in all you do not just in cooking but life everything goes right every time.

Maxwell: True words for a ham to live by.

Pashmina: I can see what you mean, this is a standard meal but it tastes 5 star.

Penelope: Okwee.

Dexter: This is the best though did you add cinnamon I can taste it.

Howdy: Why would cinnamon be in there, it's fish not cake, Aha get it? Fishcake?

Everyone sweat drops and had confused looks on their faces and Howdy just quietly went back to eating.

Hakeru: Dexter's right I can taste something like cinnamon, it's good.

T.W: I didn't use any but sometimes combinations of different flavors make flavors that I didn't add. So the cinnamon you're tasting might be from spices I added that react to each other, try to guess what.

Maxwell found that interesting and began to taste his food thoroughly like a health inspector.

T.W: So did you figure it out?

Maxwell: I think so the cinnamon like taste is from mixing cumin, onions and curry powder.

T.W: That's right!

Everyone clapped

Sandy: That was so clever, how did you know?

Maxwell: It was nothing really; all I had to do was use the right combination of smell and taste to weed out the spices and aromatics that gave of that sweet scent and taste.

Sandy: Well I find that interesting.

(Blushes)

Maxwell: Well than you, um I guess.

(Thinking)

T.W: Hmm, maybe I could sell that fish at the café as a aphrodisiac.

They enjoyed another great meal and soon went to bed in the tops of the sunflowers.

Asura, Oxnard and Cappy were in one area, Pashmina and Penelope as well as Howdy and Dexter were in another.

Sandy, Stan and Maxwell were in another area, Rami and Sondra were in the flower next to each other, Liz Jo and Henrietta stayed by Bijou, and Bijou and Hamtaro were a fair distance apart.

Annette was by Gari of course and Gari was near Boss, and T.W was in the middle between Hamtaro, Hakeru, and Boss. Boss thought in his dreams how so much has happened on this adventure has changed everyone and how it changed him.

Preview of next chapter

T.W: Hamha everyone! Day three of are arcade adventure continues as Hakeru and Ari get the day off and Annette and Gari joined us again we're off to explore more of France. From the seas at Cannes to the beautiful flowers all the way in Germany, our trip is not just limited to gay paree so don't just stand there pack you're bags!

Next time on the Hamtaro Generation special-

Not just Paris anymore, all over France and Germany awaits!

You don't want to miss it!

Gari: Now we're really seeing the world!

Asura: One country at a time. Can we use my Rouroni for this trip?

T.W: Sure my umbrella can't go that far a distance.

Asura: Ok! I call who gets shotgun!

Bijou: It's undeniably a crash course through Europe.

Coming soon to fanficiton.net

If you loved them before you'll love them again when season 2 of Hamtaro Generation comes this holiday season and to get you ready were counting down the top 50 fave moments of all time!

Hamtaro: The best 50 memorable happy times

Oxnard: The best food and act of bravery

Henrietta: The most memorable kisses and disses

Hakeru: Sharing the sad times

T.W: Depressing times

Cappy: Shocks and revelations

Dexter: Bold moves

Boss: Bad moves

Howdy: Intense comedy and a closer look at all of us.

Announcer: Everything you need to get you ready for new adventures, sneak peaks of new characters, interviews with your favorite hams, and a look on the next epic event.

It's going to be intense

Hamtaro Generation's top 50 most memorable moments coming this October, we hope

T.W: Tune in

Hakeru: Or miss out.

Keep checking back to see that title appear and e-mail NOT review but e-mail and tell me what you think are your fave moments, and it might make the countdown

I hope to be just as good as I am now and to all who say my stories are long and though they are think for a minute.

Do you want to read a story short and boring or a story long and fun?!

Again sorry the short story isn't happening anytime soon this is just how I write, to immerse you in the story, besides I'm hoping if I pull the right strings you'll see these stories on T.V and at the movies and then you can be proud to say you read it here first.

And on a final note I'd like to thank everyone who has stuck with me at the very beginning your support got me this far at times I might've given up.

So to-

Dark lil angel (a.k.a Hikari Kawaii Chibi Neko)

issac

Ryuujin

Hamju, Jenna and Pashmina Angel my friends at the hhhq boards and e-mail

Mac

Tortured Artist

Misty Ham ham who I also know from the hhhq boards

Moonie Lunaris and Evil Kittay

and to everyone else I give great thanks and expect more as the holidays draw near

Until next chapter Bye-Q!

P.S: And a special thanks to the one who first reviewed HG Haily-Comet, see ya!