Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Not just Paris anymore, all over France and Germany awaits! ( Chapter 33 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well I hope you continue to enjoy!

Soon the next day the hams awoke to a beautiful sunrise which would hopefully be the precedent for a great morning.

Then enjoyed another great breakfast only this time Henrietta made it giving T.W a break. It was her famous French toast; Annette agreed to pay her handsomely to add this to their menu

Henrietta: So what have we got on the agenda today?

T.W: Well since Hakeru and Ari have the day off from fighting we'd thought we'd explore more of this place.

Henrietta: Then you'll want to check out Cannes, it's a beautiful place by the sea, you can also get in a great game of volleyball.

Boss: Volleyball? What kind of game is that?

T.W: Well you'll find out soon enough Boss, so does that sound good to everyone?

Everyone agreed and that was that. After packing up there stuff, Asura brought his plane over by remote control and they soon all got aboard and took off over the rooftops of Omaraki slowly fading away.

Asura: No offense T.W but while gently along the breeze is very rewarding, I feel the skies are much more enjoyable in my Rouroni.

T.W: That's totally understandable Asura, besides the makeshift airship wouldn't have gotten us there fast enough for such a long distance.

Gari looked out the window to see through his imagination there was entire world made up of clouds.

Gari: Maman, look how high up we are, it's like were in a whole other world.

Annette: You're right Gari, this is amazing indeed.

Soon after what seemed like no time at all, the plane got close to shore of the sea.

Asura: Watch this everybody!

Asura presses a button on the dashboard and some pontoon looking things pop out from the bottom of the plane and hit the water causing it to float like a boat over to the peer. He parked it right at the peer like a car and turned everything off.

Everyone stepped out of the plane to see quite a beautiful place with sandy hills and the somewhat sweet smell of the salty sea.

Henrietta: Well everybody, this is Cannes.

Cappy: Cans? I don't see any cans.

Henrietta: No it's Cannes, the s is silent but there aren't really any cans.

T.W then got out a beach ball and blanket from his backpack, as well as some homemade sunscreen he bought in Soroto village, and volleyball.

T.W: I hoped this stuff would be useful one day, come one Hen we'll set up the volleyball net.

Henrietta: Okay!

Soon afterward the net was set up and ready for action. After everyone divided in groups of two Henrietta and T.W explained the rules.

Henrietta: Now the object of volleyball is to use your hands to get the ball over the net.

T.W: Whenever a team fails to get the ball over the net, or if the ball hits the net the opposing team gets a point. The team who gets 10 points first wins

Henrietta: Does everyone get the rules?

Everyone agrees and Henrietta's team served the ball and the game begins.

While some play volleyball, Cappy uses his saucepan hat to make sand castles, while Oxnard found and ate a human-sized piece of saltwater taffy still in its wrapper, well he took the wrapper off first.

Maxwell studied and took notes on findings he found in his Science journal. Finally Pashmina, Penelope and Stan sat in deck chairs working on their tans and keeping each other company.

While on the volleyball court Sandy on Henrietta's team was tearing up the court. While Hakeru on T.W's team was matching her move for move, after a few minutes went by T.W's team wins and they all shakes the paws of the opponents out of good sportsmanship.

T.W: Well this was a great morning, now only one thing will make it complete.

Henrietta: What?

T.W: Surfing!

So after putting there stuff away and back in Asura's plane they a big and long log and cut and sand it down to a surfboard long enough for everyone.

Then they paddle out and just in time as a monstrous wave pulled up-

T.W: PARTY WAVE!

Everyone got a piece of the action as they all worked together to ride the enormous wave and was big by both human and hamster standards.

Asura used his remote control to call forth his Rouroni and with one friend grabbing on to the other's back jump as a chain inside the plane and Asura took to the controls and soon flew above and out of Cannes.

(While at the controls)

Asura: Well that was quite a rush, is everyone present and accounted for?

Hamtaro: Roger that Asura, we're all here and A-OK.

Henrietta: Where did you learn pilot's speak?

Hamtaro: I watch a lot of old movies with pilots in them, and I think I read an article about this famous one called the red baron.

Henrietta: You don't say? I haven't been to the movies in a long time.

Hakeru: Well why don't we go and see one?

Liz: There is a neighborhood theater not far from here, we could check out the latest movie.

T.W: Won't the picture be in French? How will we follow along?

Henrietta: Well sometimes there are special headphones that have English words spoken while those such as myself can watch the movie raw in French.

Hakeru: Well that's helpful.

T.W: So what are we waiting for let's go!

So Asura lands a ways ahead to a local movie house back in the city. After buying the tickets to "Mr. Hamgan's wild ride" they get some popcorn and jumbo Carmel Sunflower seeds on a stick enter a dark room with a screen up front.

They walked down the aisle to three rows in front of the screen and split into three rows in front of the screen.

Asura, Boss and Cappy took off there hats and put them under there seats, and everyone else put on the special microphones and the opening move credits started to play.

(Inside voice)

Oxnard: It's starting!

Hamtaro: I've never seen a foreign film before.

That's when something strange happened, as Mr. Hamgan started to speak he was sounding funny, at least to the hams wearing microphones.

T.W: What's going on?! What are they saying?

Other people in theater: SHHH!

T.W: Sorry.

Henrietta: Oh dear I forgot to mention that sometimes it's the other way around and they play English movies but I know this was made by the French.

Bijou: They must've made and English version.

Henrietta I'm sorry everyone.

Hamtaro: It's okay we just have to take these off.

So everyone took off there headphones and enjoyed the rest of the movie and Bijou and Henrietta later explained the parts the missed.

Everyone left the theater laughing still savoring the taste of the jumbo seeds and popcorn.

(Laughing)

T.W: That was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen!

Cappy: Yeah especially the part were Mr. Hamgan falls out of the wheelbarrow and rolls down the hill into the lake.

Hakeru: My favorite part was when they were at the dance club and Dr. Nomen used a disco ball to hypnotize everyone into dancing, and very good I might add.

T.W: My favorite part was when at the end of the movie everyone dancing and singing and acting out a scene from "Joseph and the amazing Technicolor dream coat."

Bijou: My favorite part was when Mr. Hamgan saved his father from a burning building.

Boss: I like all the action bits, punch! Kick! Hai!

Oxnard: I like the part at the diner when no one can understand what Mr. Hamgan was saying until a Jewish girl came out and was able to take his order. An arugula and cheese sandwich.

Bijou: What was your favorite part Hamtaro?

Hamtaro: I liked everything, it was the first time I saw a movie with an all-hamster cast.

Maxwell: I wonder if there are hamster movie theaters back home.

Sandy: I hope they show movies as good as this one.

Asura: So where to next?

Hakeru: Well I…

Hakeru stopped walking and everyone went up to her.

Henrietta: What is it girl?

Hakeru: Well I'm really worried about Susan; I have to know how she's doing.

Gari: Who's Susan? That girl on the radio?

T.W: Yeah Hakeru's owner, she's on vacation in Germany which is having electrical problems and flooding.

Hakeru: Asura can your plane take me there?

Asura: Sure but it'll take an hour at best to get there.

Hakeru: That's perfect, I'll understand if you don't want to go but this is something I have to do.

Hakeru and Asura enter the plane and Asura starts her up. Just then T.W came running inside.

T.W: Not without me.

Hakeru: Thank you.

Soon the plane started to move-

(Out the window)

T.W: We'll be back soon!

Boss: We'll wait for you back at the inn!

Hamtaro: Good luck!

Bijou: And be careful!

Soon the plane took off and slowly drifted out of sight as everyone returned to the inn.

The plane flew high above the ocean and soon the country of France was no longer visible among the clouds.

After what seemed like a little more than an hour we find the plucky plane looming over the streets of Germany which was still in the midst of storms.

Asura: So where is your friend?

Hakeru: If I remember correctly from the radio there uptown in the Rukula Inn.

Asura: Oh I know that place; I've got a friend there who can help us.

So they soar towards uptown to the Rukula Inn in hopes that Susan was alright. After landing on the side of the hotel, Asura leads Hakeru quickly through the lobby and to a little door by the elevator.

Asura pounded on the door and it opened to reveal a tan brown and white hamster with denim overalls and a wrench in her pocket.

Asura: Hamha Jean! It's been a long time.

Jean: I'll say, where have you been all year?

Asura: Oh you know around. Hakeru this is Jean a friend from my hometown, Jean this is Hakeru and T.W

Jean: Well it's nice to meet you.

Hakeru: Likewise.

T.W: Nice place you've got here.

Asura: Jean's owner lived near my hometown and moved last year to Germany to open this inn. When he built the in he made special rooms in the inn for Jean that go almost everywhere and she knows who checks in and out.

Jean: I sure do, so who are you looking for?

Hakeru: My owner Susan Okogata, is she still checked in here?

Jean: Yes but she and her parents left for lunch at the "Small world café." I can take you straight there, follow me!

So the two follow Jean inside to her special garage and unveiled her all-in-one jeep.

Hakeru: Wow!

Jean: Wow is right! This greatest creation yet. It had dual wheel tires, a compterbul 4-ham seating, cup and mug holders, and a smashing radio and environmentally safe AC make the one of the best rides on the streets.

Asura: You've certainly improved on the design and technology since I last saw it.

Jean: Sure have!

Asura: I helped Jean worked on the original design for her jeep, she's kind of an inventor like yours truly and we get together every so often.

Jean: But not often enough so I'm coming along too.

Asura: Sure!

Jean: Okay hop in!

So after jumping on and strapping up and put in a helmet, Jean turned the key and pushed on the accelerator drove out of the garage and started tearing down the streets until they reached the Small world café.

Inside the café Susan and her parents were about to order.

Waitress: So what can I get you?

Osono: I'll have some German sausage and a croissant roll with butter.

Mishira: I'll have some black coffee and a cinnamon roll.

Susan: I'll have some breaded turkey legs and a piece of chocolate cake with butter cream frosting, and a peanut butter cookie to go.

Waitress: Okay coming right up!

As she left for the kitchen, Asura, Hakeru, Jean and T.W enter the restaurant to see the table where Susan was at.

Jean: Is that her?

Hakeru: Yes, she appears fine but I just had to check, let's go back to the inn. Everyone must be worrying.

Jean: Do you mind if I come along?

Asura: Not at all, let's go.

As they turned to leave Susan noticed the back of Hakeru's head and wondered if-

But she talked herself into believing it was something else and had cracker as she waited for her lunch.

Soon after parking her jeep in her special place, she joined Asura and company on the flight back to Paris. After landing at the inn she and everyone else is greeted by a large group of ham hams and enjoy a quiet lunch of there own.

They spent the day talking of the beach and the movie and the tournament tomorrow and T.W and Jo showed Jean pictures and watch footage from the entire tournament so far.

Soon the Osibaka had one more friend over that night and there was more than enough room as luck would have it.

The next day our friends plus one returned to Yurushi stadium for the start of the semifinals.

After checking the leader boards Ari and Hakeru are flabbergasted to what they see.

Hakeru: A doubles match?!

Then a representative of the tournament came up to them and said-

Representative: Yes, the rounds of competitions mean they will be some double or team battles the first 4 rounds of the semifinals. The remaining matches after that is one on one with the exception of those who registered as a team which will result in one-on three matches.

T.W: I get it.

So after scamming through they saw Hakeru would be up first, her partner- Ari!

How will two new friends combine their strengths against the next 4 rounds of play?

Preview of next chapter

Hakeru: Hamha everyone! So a doubles match with Ari against two of the most mysterious fighters either of us have faced plus some obvious competition from Aoshi and his partner.

Next time-

The semifinals begin! The dark warriors vs. Ari and Hakeru

Hakeru and Ari: You don't want to miss it!

T.W: I know I can't wait!

Boss: Me too!

Aoshi: It's undeniably an odd concept for me.

Sorry about the long delay expect the next chapter much sooner.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!