Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Aoshi vs. Hakeru, tournament finale part I ( Chapter 39 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Aoshi vs. Hakeru, tournament finale part I

The crowd was waiting in anticipation for the tournament's final round but in the locker room Hakeru was way nervous. She knew she wasn't at her peak when facing Okashei so she wondered if she could get her spunk back knowing she'd need every last ounce to fair against Aoshi who was expecting an all out brawl.

Hakeru looked at the mirror edge of her sword which had remained in it's steel form for ages deep in thought.

(Thinking)

Hakeru: This is it girl. After much toil and slow progression of my strength I've reached the final round of this tournament. My dream has never been more clear, I'm really nervous.

Her whole body was twittering and her face was cold with fear, she knew she had to continue but she had never felt more scared.

Just then a dark figure appeared in front of her.

Hakeru: Who's there? Show yourself!

Figure: Gladly.

The figure slowly moved out of the shadows, it was Aoshi.

Aoshi: You seemed greatly troubled, are you alright?

Hakeru: To be honest I'm not sure. I'm not sure if I'm good enough to battle you. I'm not sure I'm at your level.

Aoshi was booming with laughter leaving Hakeru very confused.

Aoshi: Heh, sorry it's just I know you're a supreme fighter. Just about every move you make is poetic and precise. I've been hoping you'd make it this far.

Hakeru: You have?

Aoshi: Sure have, so I hope you won't throw in the towel.

Hakeru: As nice as it is to hear why are you telling me this?

Aoshi: Because I've wanted a true challenge feeling that no tournament could top last year's. But you've restored my passion, and while I'm upping your chance to win, give me all you've got!

Hakeru was stunned but quickly responded-

Hakeru: You got it!

And with that she quickly races towards the stadium with Aoshi walking behind. Outside the crowd was cheering and almost going mad with excitement for the last of the tournament.

DJ Hamada: Well gang this is it *sniffles* this years tournament is finally coming to an end.

Shapira: Yeah I'm a little sad myself, but we have to be strong. So let's introduce our final combatants. First a rookie sensation hoping to win big has become an instant hit with Paris. Please welcome Hakeru!

Hakeru came running out into the stadium really nervous and excited. Right up in the middle row all her friends were cheering her on.

(Screen shows picture of Hakeru and stats)

DJ Hamada: Hakeru has been amazing this whole tournament. Can she keep it up at this crucial point?

Shapira: Well Hamada she has a large fan base who thinks so, now for our second finalist. He also won it big last at his first competition and he's going for his second year. It could only be Aoshi.

Aoshi then enter the stadium quiet as ever and stopped beside Hakeru.

(Screen shows shot of Aoshi and his stats)

Shapira: Aoshi is a badger of few words but when it comes to combat he's a quite an interesting read.

(Thinking)

Aoshi: This is it, I've waited long for this battle and I'm going to do my best.

Then he noticed Hakeru's paw in front of him.

Hakeru: Here's to a great match.

He was surprised but the two shook.

Aoshi: Thank you, you are a respectful opponent.

They climbed into the ring and took apposite positions in the center.

DJ Hamada: I'm so excited, so now after much anticipation today's final match is set to get under way!

Opano: On my mark-

3!

2!

1!

FIGHT!

There was a pause for a moment and then they drew their swords and charged at each other beginning to slash and thrust.

(Thinking)

Hakeru: Come on, after all my matches this is the most tame beginning ever. Well I'm ready for some action!

After awhile of swordplay, Hakeru jumps high catching Aoshi of guard and delivers a kick to his neck knocking him down. She lands behind him and he quickly got up.

Aoshi: Not bad, but watch out for this!

He lunges at Hakeru's feet, grabbed her by the waist and flung her to the other side crashing face first in the floor. He comes at her for a pile drive but rolls out of the way and grabs his waist. She kicks him right in the gut high in the air and she sits herself up and jumps up after him, she grabs him in a toehold and smashes him to the floor.

DJ Hamada: Impressive, Aoshi starts off the battle timid and Hakeru goes in for the domination. She's now got him in a crushing toehold.

Shapira: That girl's definitely got it going on!

Aoshi was grunting but was able to break away and hip checked her away. She skidded on all fours but gets her footing back and rams into him and they both fall on top of each other on the ground. They grabbed each others waist and began rolling around the ring trying to regain control. Hakeru then kicked him in the gut sending him far on the left but quickly got up.

They stood in opposite sides of the ring already sweating bullets and they only been fighting so long but you know that the battle was far from over.

Aoshi: Nice moves you've got there.

Hakeru: You too, but I know we're just getting started.

She puts her sword back in its sheath and then summons a lot of her energy into her paws and a yellow aura was around each of them in an outline.

(Thinking)

Aoshi: What is she up to?

Hakeru: Get ready!

Then she went into high speed and Aoshi at first didn't know what happened but could sense it at the split second she appeared behind him and she was about to deliver a blow and he caught the hand he was nearly struck her with and kneed her right in the stomach pushing her away. She was in a little pain but after all the fights she's been in she took it no mind and powered up again and in a mighty roar she smacked both of her paws which were glowing together and created a dazzling explosion freaking the audience out.

There was a blinding white light that engulfed the whole stadium with everyone freaking out and covering their eyes until thee light dies down everyone calm themselves to see the stadium was still in tact and that Aoshi was flat on the floor possibly out of it. Hakeru looked undamaged and was unsure at first until she saw Aoshi on the ground and wondered if she did it.

DJ Hamada: Wow what a move, Hakeru sent from what I could an amazing wave attack sending Aoshi flat on the floor. This might be it.

Opano: I'll start counting-

1!

2!

3!

4!

Hakeru: It can't be that easy.

As soon as she spoke those words Aoshi's body started to twitch-

6!

7!

T.W: Come on stay down!

8!

Aoshi started to sit up and began to rise from the ground.

9!

10!

Aoshi then got right up and brushed himself off, everyone was kind of shocked but Hakeru was expecting it.

Hakeru: I admit I was worried for a moment but I knew you'd be up again

Aoshi: Well you've held your own better than I thought, I haven't got you yet.

He then drew his sword and pointed the tip into the breezy sky looking proud and with strength you couldn't measure. His eyes were serious and calm feeling his spirit was re-energized.

Aoshi: But I will soon.

Hakeru then drew her sword also poised for battle.

Hakeru: We'll see.

Soon there was a thick atmosphere all throughout the stadium, everyone was really anticipated for the next phase of the battle and they hoped that it would be more vivacious. How will these combatants end this years tournament? Find out next time!

Preview of next chapter

Hakeru: This is it, I know that I can win. But it won't be easy.

T.W: Whatever is?

Hamtaro: You can do it, just believe in yourself.

Hakeru: Next time-

Aoshi vs. Hakeru, tournament finale part II

All: You don't want to miss it!