Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Aoshi vs. Hakeru, tournament finale part II ( Chapter 40 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Aoshi vs. Hakeru, tournament finale part II

T.W: Last time the final round of the tournament began with Hakeru taking on Aoshi, already tension and built up and it looks like the battle has barely begun. I wonder what to expect next.

Everyone in the stadiumwas excited as the final round between Aoshi and Hakeru was heating up. Hakeru's friends were holding their breath as they looked down to see the two who have once again drawn their swordsand ready for an intense brawl. Neithermad a move or said a word as they waited for a response fro the other.

(Thinking)

Hakeru: What's with him? I thought he'd be all over me.

(Thinking)

Aoshi: Why does she stand so still? She's already gained the upper hand.

Up in the stands everyone else was flabbergasted as well.

T.W: Why isn'teither of them attacking?

Tomo: They mustbe plotting something.

Asura: What could it be?

No one could know what happened next-

Aoshi: Ok that's it, no more waiting around!

He charges with his sword and jumps high in the air.Hakeru realizes what he's trying to do and runs out of the way. While Aoshi was still high in the air Hakeru stopped runningsuddenly and pushed herself of the floor and even higher into the air. She does a full mid-air backflip and smacks her swordinto his and it flung out of his handand itspoint landed deep into grass outside the ring.Hakeru then used the back of her swordto bash him in the neck sending him plummetingto the floor in a cloud of dust.She landedon the ring floor nicely on her feet as Aoshi easily got up.

Aoshi: I never expected that, now I'm without an arm. No matter I can still win.

Hakeru then did something unexpected, she threw her sword out of the ring and it landed in the grass outside the ring. Everyone was shockedand confusedto see her do that.

DJ Hamada: Well this is a twist.Hakeru was back on the war path but now has abandoned her weapon on the opposite side as Aoshi's when she flungit fromhis hands. What could she be planning?

Aoshi: Why do you abandon your sword? Answerme!

Hakeru: It's simple.We'll never know our true strength if we hide behind our swords. From here on, this will be a manual fight.

Aoshi was surprised but then realized the truth in Hakeru's words and started to laugh a bit.

(Chuckles)

Aoshi: You're right, I accept your conditions. A fist fight from here on end. But be warned I can be just as powerful without my sword.

Hakeru: And of course I am too.

Everyone was really intrigued to see how this new developmentturnsout.

Hakeru: Ok now let's see what you've got!

Aoshi: My pleasure!

They charge at each other and go into invisible speed, T.W and friends held each other so they could see the action, everyone else with the exception of President Yurushi and Opano were greatly confused but the fight was indeed was still going on. Many punches were thrown, many missed. They each connected with a kick and started to tug on each otherand crash land back in the ring floor, once again they returned visibleand everyone now could be less confused.

Hakeru quickly got up though now she was a little tiredas was Aoshi when he got himself up, he then started to increase his energy and his fists lit up a dark black with purple outline, Hakeru got into a defensive positionnot knowing what to expect when came right towards her-

Aoshi: Trial of darkness!

Hakeru: What?

He then rammed both his fists into Hakeru so hard it knocked her out of defensive position and high in the air, Aoshi jumped and grabbed her by the waist and spun her around mid-air and threw her outside the ring.

T.W: Oh no!

Everyone was silent wondering if Aoshi had won but Hakeru wasn't out yet, she hit the wall of the stands and then grabbed her sword and used it as a pole volt to get her back in the ring with a little pose at the end.The crowd cheers as Hakeru swings her sword a few times to get the dirt off.

DJ Hamada: Aoshi seemed to have the battle in the bag but Hakeru once again surpriseher fans and this broadcaster with another great escape!

Shapira: I'm starting to see anything that can, will happen here.

T.W: I don't understand it, how did Aoshi use his trial of darkness without his sword?

That's something Hakeru wanted to know too.

Hakeru: Nice one! You almost had me there, but do you mind explaining how you used your last attack without a sword?

Aoshi: It's all simple really, the sword helps guide your attack and often magnify the power but any sword beam attack can be delivered through the handswhich may sacrifice power but you get better control and can move the attack in any direction you need.

T.W: So that explains it, even without his sword attacks like can still be used but with more precise accuracy.

Sondra: That's a smart tactic.

Rami: I just hope Hakeru can do the same.

Hakeru indeed was in a tough spot now, she was getting weakerand needed a strong hit to stay in thereor she wouldn't last long.She then set her sword down and sat in a meditation position. Aoshi was confused as to what she was doing.

Aoshi: She's meditating, but what for?

No one knew except Hakeru and she knew exactlywhat she was doingas she began to glow and put her paw sideways touching each other-

Hakeru: Rainbow diamond confetti blast!

Aoshi: What?!

It was almost inconceivablebut true, Hakeru fired a marvelous blast from her paws right to Aoshi so fast he couldn't dodge it.He fell to the floor looking very wiped out.

DJ Hamada: What an upset! Hakeru was able to use her signaturemove without he aid of her sword and could've sent Aoshi out to pasture. We'll soon find out.

Opano: The countdown begins-

1!

2!

Just then Aoshi got straight up, everyone was shocked to see him up so quickly.

Opano: Ok! The match will-

Then Aoshi zipped by him.

Opano: Continue?

He went to Hakeru, grabbed her and cuffedher arms with his and a struggle of muscle began.

Shapira: Aoshi made a quick recoveryand now has Hakeru in a bind, can she make like Houdinni and break free?

Hakeru could barely stay in thereand when Aoshi loosened his grip she fell to the ground.

T.W: Hakeru!

Hakeru seemed unconscious and unable to move.

Opano: Hakeru's down this could be it-

1!

2!

T.W: Come on Hakeru wake up, I know you can.

4!

5!

6!

Hakeru isindire straights now, can she get up before her time is up? And if so can she still have a shot at victory?

Preview of next chapter

Hakeru: I just can't wake up, maybe I can't win it this time.

T.W: Don't say that Hakeru, as long as you have us you have all the power you need. Next time-

Aoshi vs. Hakeru, tournament finale part III (Hearts align)

Both: We hope you'll enjoy!