Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Aoshi vs. Hakeru, tournament finale part III (Hearts align) ( Chapter 41 )

[ A - All Readers ]

T.W: Last time the battle between Aoshi and Hakeru is really heating up, Aoshi surprised us when we found that sword moves can be used through the hands and Hakeru got through some near escapes only to find she was down and out. I hope there's a way to reach her.

Aoshi vs. Hakeru, tournament finale part III (Hearts align)

We last left Hakeru down and it seemed Aoshi would win as Opano counted down.

T.W: Come on guys we have to help Hakeru and quick!

Asura: But what can we do?

T.W: Think about it! We've overcome things like this and made it through together and while we can't help Hakeru in the ring we can give her the power she needs in here *points to his chest where his heart is.*

Opano:-

5!

Hamtaro: T.W's right we just have to believe and Hakeru can still win.

T.W: Right! So let's close our eyes and send Hakeru our hope.

And that's just what they did, they closed their eyes and prayed their hope would be sent. Meanwhile Hakeru was still unconscious and was having an odd dream.

She was in a blue room and was confined by coils of vines struggling to get free when she saw T.W-

Hakeru: T.W?

T.W: Not just me, look!

She struggled to look over to see all her friends from back home to those she made in Europewere there and they all started to pill at the vines.

Hakeru: Thanks guys, you're always there for me.

T.W: It's not just us, it's your will not to give up even when we're not here. Before you met us you were alone but I could tell from the first time I saw you, you had survival on your side and even living with a new family you still do. Because you know you could make it on your own if you have to.

Hakeru: You think so?

Boss: I know so, you're a tough girl. One of the toughest I've ever seen.

Sandy: You're strong, scrappy and full of heart and spirit,

Stan: You've got the coolness and chrism unlike anyone else I know, except for me.

Cappy: You're nice and sweet to us younger kids, and your barrettes are like hats for hairstyles.

Penelope: Okwee! Okwee, okwee!

Pashmina: She says she loves the times you walk her home and when you tickle her ears, and I love our girl talks together over tea and cakes.

Dexter: Your well mannered and groomed and almost always on time.

Howdy: You've got a great sense of humor, most of your jokes are better then mine.

Dexter: Some more like all.

Howdy: Don't start that again

T.W: Please! This is Hakeru's dream. She gets enough of that in real life.

Maxwell: You're smart and full of insight.

Oxnard: You have a great love of culture and food.

Bijou: Alongside that you maintain a strong sense of femininity and pride.

Hamtaro: And most of all, we're glad your our friend.

(Teary eyed)

Hakeru: Thanks guys, you're the greatest.

Ari: Don't count us out, we're glad to know you too.

Asura: Even though we've known each other a short time-

Jean: We're glad we could help you in a way.

Ojiro: Even when we scared you silly-

Ojimara: You still treated us as friends.

Ira: For that we'll always be thankful.

Rami: We shared the thrill of the roads and riverbanks together.

Sondra: I found more friends than I could count and some special someone.

She winked at Stan making him blush.

Makura: You and your friends have made an old lady feel young and exciting again.

Tomo: I found I have many friends now, and a best friend who may by on the small side but has a big, strong heart.

Ari: Oh stop!

Liz: Thanks to my brother's mischief I have more friends than ever and while we live in different lands-

Jo: We're always together inside.

Henrietta: I was reunited with three old friends and since then made so many more. I can't wait until we start a team of our own.

Hakeru was so touched by those words she broke out in tears.

Hakeru: Thanks everybody *sniffles* I'm glad that we're all together and that even if I loose, you'll be with me.

Just then the vines lit up and with a strong tug everyone broke Hakeru out of the vines and was free. She tried to get up but she found something was holding her down still.

Hakeru: I don't understand, the vines are gone so why can't I get up?

T.W: Because you've started to loose hope that you can win.

Hakeru: But I probably already lost, the countdown must've started.

T.W: Even still you shouldn't loose hope. Just believe and you'll be surprised.

She looked at him and everyone smiling with believing and realized this isn't like her.

Hakeru: You're right, I'm going to win, with all of you behind me. So let's get to it!!!

Then a bright light blinded everything and the dream ends and Hakeru really wakes up and stands herself up surprising everyone and was unsure if she awoke in time.

Opano: Hakeru's up! The match will continue!

DJ Hamada: What a trooper, right at the 10 count Hakeru emerges and looks poised for battle.

In deed Hakeru was ready for battle, she started to regain conscious and saw her friends with their eyes still closed trying to give their power to her and she indeed felt stronger than ever before.

Hakeru: My friends are giving me the strength to win and I'm not going to let them down!

She then jumps high in the air and starts a glow a white glow, she then created a bow and arrow with her raw energy and aimed it towards Aoshi.

(Thinking)

Hakeru: I've never felt stronger, than at this moment. That's why I can't give up. I won't give up, I'll never give up! No matter what happens!

Aoshi: Such… Power, what should I do?

Hakeru: I hope you're ready, 'cause I couldn't be more.

Then she was about to fire-

Hakeru: Ebony arrow of friendship!

She sent the arrow flying towards Aoshi, her friends opened there eyes to see their plan worked.

T.W: Hakeru, our power of friendship reached you in time.

Boss: I don't believe it.

Aoshi: Ok! You're giving it all you've got? So am I!

And with those words he released all the power he had left in one burst wave and the two attacks collided creating a great explosion and hidden from view the arrow cut through and took to Aoshi hard and he screamed strong and powerfully.

Soon the light faded and you could see that the ring was banged up a bit and Hakeru was barely standing and Aoshi was on the floor weak and tired.

DJ Hamada: What a display of power as Aoshi and Hakeru gave it all they had, but I can't tell who'll win from this.

Opano: Aoshi's down I'll start counting-

1!

2!

3!

T.W: Stay down please!

4

Boss: Come on!

5!

Pashmina: Believe!

Penelope: Okwee!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

His body twitched but he didn't move.

Opano: Aoshi has not gotten and the winner of the 5th annual Ham-Ham Arcade tournament is Hakeru!

Everyone is cheering even the ones who had been cheering Aoshi for she showed that you can win against all odds. Hakeru couldn't stand anymore and landed on all fours with her head up at the stands to see her friends.

Hamtaro: She did it! She won!

Boss: I knew she could!

(Teary eyed)

T.W: Hakeru.

Then the background theme "Ashita e no MERODI-; Melody to Tomorrow" plays-

(In background and slow paced)

Song: Todokete, kono koe wo. Tsutaete, ma sugu ni. Isoide, koko ni kite, Kanjite, mada minu chikara. Shinjite hoshii no-

He then gets out if his seat and climbs the stairs higher, Hakeru was curious as to what he was doing.

Song: Yume no tsudzuki ga hora, *tempo speeds up* utatte'ru ashita e no MERODI-

Hakeru: T.W! What are you doing?

T.W: Hakeru-Chan!

He runs down some of the step and then jumps high in the air above between the ring and the ground outside it and before the next verse he shouts-

T.W: I LOVE YOU!

Then the song continues-

(In the background)

Song: Todokete, kono koe wo. Tsutaete, ima sugu ni. Isoide, koko ni kite. Fushigi na, natsukashii kodou. Kikoete-iru deshou?

Tooi kioku wo ima. Tsunaide'ku, monogatari ga hajimaru.

Hakeru had a look surprise and happiness on her face, right then paper spheres from high above and attached to the blimp popped open with confetti inside and it flew down all over the stadium.

(T.W lands towards Hakeru and she catches him and they hug tightly.)

Song: Ienakatta kotoba, ryoute ni afurete'ru. [1] Kokoro no DAIARI- Mekureba itsudemo. Anata ga soba ni ita no

Song: Mienai, yakusoku de. Deatta, watashi-tachi. Oshiete, sono wake wo. Ano hi no, chikai wo ima mo. Oboete-iru deshou?

Miageta kono sora ni. Doko made mo, kibou no niji wo kakeyou.

Meanwhile up in the booth-

(Bawling)

DJ Hamada: Aww that's so beautiful!

(In background)

Song: Todokete, kono koe wo. Tsutaete, ima sugu ni. Isoide, koko ni kite. Kanjite, mune no binetsu wo. Wakatte-ita deshou?

Shapira: Yeah a perfect end to a great tournament.

DJ Hamada: Come here you!

Song: Yume no tsudzuki ga, hora utatte'ru. ashita e no MERODI-

He grabbed her and hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss on the lips.

(Instrumental)

Shapira: Hamada?

DJ Hamada: I can't hide it anymore, I like you and want to know if you'd like to go for coffee later.

Shapira: I'd like that, but let's not wait until then.

They kiss again and we go back to the ring where T.W and Hakeru are still holding each other tight.

Hakeru: T.W, why'd you do that?

T.W: Because *sniffles* I love you and I want everyone to know.

Then there's a voice in the instrumental-

(In background)

Song: Koi suru kiseki, himitsu wo hodoite. Anata no moto e, hashiru.

Hakeru: T.W, so do I. I want the world to know too.

Then they kiss on the lips surprising everyone, especially themselves.

(Resumes in background)

Song: Todokete, sono koe wo. Tsutaete, ima sugu ni. Hajimete, mita you na. Shiranai, Kagayaku mirai-

Sagashi ni ikimashou, nanimo osorenaide. Issho nara, kujikezu ni ikeru kara.

Then in the final verse they look towards the crowd and wave-

(In background and slow paced)

Song: Todokete, kono koe wo. Tsutaete, ima sugu ni. Isoide, koko ni kite, Kanjite, mune no binetsu wo-

Wakatte-ita deshou? Yume no tsudzuki ga hora, utatte'ru. ashita e no MERODI- Oh-o-oh!

Soon after they bring out a podium and everyone's in their place, Ari came in third. Aoshi came second and this year's first place is Hakeru of course. Opano wheeled over the 100,000 seed prize in a bag along with a big gold trophy in a dolly.

DJ Hamada: Being the victor Hakeru wins 100,000 in sunflower seeds and here to present the winners trophy is our very own President Yurushi!

He leaves his judges box and walks over to the podium where Opano hands him the trophy, he then hands it to Hakeru.

Yurushi: It gives me great pleasure to award you this trophy as proof you've won out tournament. Congratulations!

Hakeru: Thank you Mr. Yurushi.

Everyone applauded and things started to calm down.

DJ Hamada: Well here ends another great year of turn out fighting. For Opano and the lovely Shapira, I'm DJ Hamada we'll see you next year everybody!

Then they went off the air and he carried her off to their date, soon after we find our friends on the boardwalk behind the Ferris wheel wondering what they'd do.

Hamtaro: You were amazing Hakeru, it was like you came back from the brink.

Boss: Man that was awesome, you've got to show me that move sometime

Hakeru: Sure, of you can handle the feelings you'll feel.

Then Tomo trotted up and gave her a noggie-

Tomo: That was spectacular! I want to face you someday.

Hakeru: I'm sure we will but please stop.

He soon stopped and they all chuckled a bit.

Sondra: So what are you going to buy with all that brown and white striped seedage?

Hakeru: I've thought long and hard about it and I want some of it to go to Ari.

Ari: Me? What for, you earned it. You should keep it.

Hakeru: My mind's made up, I want you to use that money to open your flower shop back home.

Ari was overcome and didn't know what to say. He walked over to Hakeru tearing up.

(Teary eyed)

Ari: Hakeru, thanks so much. How can I ever repay you?

Hakeru: Just become a success and tell your Eris that you're more than man enough for her.

Ari: Thanks.

Boss: So what are you going to do with the rest of it?

Hakeru: I've already thought of that, there's enough left for each of us to have 50% each!

Everyone was so shocked and moved that Hakeru would share that much with them.

Hakeru: I mean I never would've made my dream come true if I never met you. So I feel you deserve it.

Everyone thanked Hakeru and split everything up right there and put it in there backpacks and Hakeru put her trophy in her backpack.

Voice: Hakeru-San.

Everyone looked to see it was Aoshi with his white ponytail floating in the wind behind him. He walked up to Hakeru with a look of happiness and pride.

Aoshi: Hakeru-San, I wanted to wish you congratulations.

Hakeru: Thanks Aoshi.

Aoshi: I also wanted to thank you.

Hakeru: Thank me? What for?

Aoshi: You've lit up my fighting spirit again, I thought after the long year of training since I won last year's tournament no one would be a threat, then like a breath of fresh air you came and proved that there are still challenges ahead. So thanks.

Hakeru: You're welcome but this victory wasn't easily won, you're training paid off greatly and I learned a lot from you. So thanks for the lesson.

She held our paw and he held out his and they shake.

Hakeru: So now that the tournament's over, let's be friends okay?

Aoshi: Yes, let's be friends.

And with that we saw the sun set on the end of an exciting day.

Preview of next chapter

Hakeru: Everything worked out for everyone I'd say.

Hamtaro: Yeah, Ari gets to open his flower shop, Bijou and Henrietta are back together and Hakeru won her first tournament and a new friend in Aoshi and Okashei.

T.W: I wonder what's left to do?

Asura: Well the slide for one thing-

Bijou: Next time-

Ham-Ham Arcade is coming to an end Slide to finish!

All: Friends are forever!

Penelope: Okwee!

I hope you enjoyed and please give in depth reviews! The song was "Ashita e no MERODI-; Melody to Tomorrow" which is the ending theme to the second Cardcaptor Sakura movie "The sealed card"