Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Rest up Boss! Tomorrow we return home ( Chapter 44 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 45

Rest up Boss! Tomorrow we return home

It was a long wait at the local ham-ham hospital, Tomo waited outside as he was too big to go in and Ari stayed behind to keep him company. The hams were in the waiting room not knowing how long they can wait with no word when the doctor came out.

Hamtaro: Is Boss going to be okay?

Doctor: He'll be just fine. It's seems from the story you've told me he's just been overexerting himself and that whole episode in the sky didn't help things. But all he needs is to rest for the day and not to do too much when he gets home for the first week.

Everyone was glad of this news and started to wonder.

T.W: Will be able to make it back in time tomorrow?

Asura: Not to worry, I have a special speed mode that will get us there before sundown.

Sabu: Françoise and I are here to lend a paw and a wing.

Hamtaro: I think we can spare one more day, for Boss.

Bijou and T.W were the most worried of all.

(Thinking)

T.W: Thank goodness that everything is alright. If something happened to you Boss I'd-

For some reason T.W couldn't finish his thought.

(Thinking)

Bijou: I just can't understand it. Boss is one of the nicest hams I ever met, a little gruff and difficult sometimes but he always comes through. Why does it seem out of all the adventures we've shared together the bravest he's been was for me. I feel that he'd be safer if I had never told him about Henrietta.

Henrietta came up to her ailing friend and touched her shoulder ever so gently.

Henrietta: Bijou, are you alright?

Bijou: Yeah, I'll be okay.

Henrietta: Okay, well I'll be here if you need me.

As she goes and sits by the window Bijou reflects on the other side of the story.

(Thinking)

Bijou: On the other hand it was great to see Henrietta again, and we've made so many new friends. It was a little more dangerous than I was expecting but overall it was worth it. Even still I feel all this pain was my fault even though I know it's not so.

Hakeru: So can we see him now?

Doctor: Yes you can, he's up on the roof in our suburb garden relaxation center just go up the elevator. But only one at a time, he needs to rest for most of the day.

And with that he left the room.

Hamtaro: So who should go up first?

Everyone pondered over how to decide.

Bijou: Well if no one objects I'd like to go.

Hamtaro: Well it's decided then, go on ahead. Will be here if you need us.

So with a heavy heart and even heavier courage Bijou enters the elevator and heads right to the roof. When she gets out again she's on the roof and in the relaxation garden full of plants, flowers and medicinal herbs scent the air.

She walks around a bit and there by the pool was Boss lying asleep in a deck chair with his hat on a small table next to the chair. Bijou comes up to him and pulls up a stool and sits beside him.

Bijou: Boss it's me, Bijou. Can you hear me?

He stayed silent and didn't say a word.

Bijou: They say you'll be fine, but you've been over exerted yourself, and all for me. Because of you I saw old friends again, saw my old neighborhood, played in my old playground and made some wonderful new friends.

He still lay silent but his body twitched a little.

Bijou: I don't know if you can hear me but I can't keep this inside me forever-

As she continued to speak Boss was in the middle of a dream, he was sitting upright in a neon pink room unable to move when suddenly his eyes slowly opened and began to move.

(Inside the dream)

Boss: Where am I?

Then as he stood up he saw Bijou appear in front of him.

(Inside the dream)

Boss: Bijou?

Meanwhile back outside the dream Bijou was getting some well needed things of her mind.

Bijou: I never wanted to choose between friends and I never will but I finally understand.

It seems while Boss had been dreaming everything Bijou was saying in the real world he could hear the dream Bijou say.

(Inside the dream)

Bijou: I know why you treat me differently form everybody else, why you get so nervous around me and why you often stutter when you talk to me.

(Inside the dream)

Boss: You do?

Outside the dream Bijou takes her paw and strokes it on Boss's head-

Bijou: It's love, love you feel for me, is it not?

Back inside the dream-

Boss: Yes it is.

Back outside the dream-

Bijou: I wish I could've spared anyone not just you, this pain, I wish I could've said this sooner and I wish I didn't have to say it. But I as much as I wanted to I couldn't save you from the indescribable pain I'll inflict. But I-

There was a silence in both the dream and outside it, Bijou took Boss's paw and held it tight.

Bijou: But I don't love you.

Inside the dream Boss was overcome, after all he went through and after all he did to make her happy that it all seemed to be for nothing.

(Inside the dream)

Boss: You don't?

Back outside the dream-

Bijou: I mean I think very highly of you and your one of the nicest hams I ever knew and that won't ever change. But I can't take seeing you like this. Going through all you have putting yourself in the hospital just for me.

Bijou starts panting a bit feeling lighter as she spoke.

Back inside the dream-

(Inside the dream)

Bijou: When I think about it, I do love you but not a romantic kind of love it's more of a brotherly and friendly type of love.

(Inside the dream)

Boss: It is?

(Inside the dream)

Bijou: Yes exactly.

Back outside the dream Bijou felt a tear stream down her face and landed on Boss's nose and he wrinkled it and he stood up.

Bijou: Boss?

He slowly opens his eyes and looks out to the horizon-

Boss: What just happened?

He then turns to see Bijou-

Boss: Bijou it's you.

Bijou: Yes.

Boss: Have you been with me all this time?

Bijou: A while yes.

Boss: You won't believe what I dreamed, I dreamed-

He realized what he dreamt about.

Boss: I dreamt that, you didn't-

Then Bijou put her paw on his mouth silencing him.

Bijou: Well let's not think about it now, you just rest and be ready to go home tomorrow.

Boss: Tomorrow? We have to leave today-

He quickly got out of his chair but woozily fell back in the chair.

Bijou: Now we all agreed and you need to rest, doctor's orders is that understood?

She then got up and left for the elevator-

Boss: Yes ma'am.

She turns around and gave a smile that no one had seen in days and enters the elevator.

Later after everyone paid there friend a visit and went back to the inn were Annette and Gari were making up the work from being out, Bijou and Henrietta took the ferry back to Soroto village and headed to the bedroom of her house started to pack for her visit.

Henrietta: I'm so glad Boss will be okay, if not for him we may not have met again and I can't wait to see all you've told me about you're homeland. The food and the games, the cool places to explore. I'm especially can't wait to see you're clubhouse and think of the clubhouse my team and I will build when I get back.

Bijou: I'm sure it will be as great as ours.

Henrietta: Thanks Bij, you seem a lot more upbeat now.

Bijou: Well I feel so much better, I got a lot off my chest.

Henrietta: So you told Boss how you feel?

Bijou: I did, though I'm not sure he understood but there's plenty enough time for that after he rests.

Henrietta: That's true I guess. I'm glad it all worked out, and it was nice of him to let me stay at his home during my visit.

As she helped her friend pack Bijou realized she felt better then she had in a long time. Later that night the two returned to the Osibaka and quickly went to bed making sure not to wake anyone, later that night Hakeru heard some noises coming from the living area of their suite room and she went out to see T.W sitting in a chair faced to the window looking out at the sky, she walked over to see her friend in deep thought.

Hakeru: It's quite late, aren't you going to bed?

T.W: Yeah soon, I just couldn't sleep.

Hakeru: I know what you mean, we're going home tomorrow and it seems that we've only been here a short time. Even though we've been a few days, I wish we could stay longer.

She then looked at T.W again and saw him clutching something in his arms.

Hakeru: Say, what's that?

T.W: Oh this? It's a photo.

He moved it from his chest and showed her the photo of all there friends the day of Hakeru's party.

Hakeru: That's all of us, the day you gave me that surprise party, I loved that day.

T.W: Me too.

She then went over to the radio and switched it on, the song "Sayonara dake ga Shitteta" plays.

Hakeru: Would you like to dance?

T.W: You read my mind.

The two get close together and start to slow dance as the 1st verse plays-

(On the radio)

Radio: Kaze ga fuku Ame ga furu, donna hi ni mo omou. Issho ni ita toki yori mo, kangaeteru nante. Hoshi o miru Uta utau, tanoshii koto wa subete. Hitori ja dekinai kurai, muzukashi katta ka na? Zenzen Mienai keredo, shinjiteru. Fukai, fukai, kanashimi no saki, ni aru mono.

They dip and song continues-

Aitakute Aenakute

Demo sore de owari nante Chotto kawaisou

Sekkaku deaeta koto ga

Anata kara Uketotta

Yasashisa wa Ima mo kono mune ni aru kara

Sore o dare ka ni mo ageyou

Sayonara ga tsurete kita Daiji na koto

During the instrumental-

(While they dance)

Hakeru: There's been something else on your mind, what is it?

T.W: I just hope Boss is doing okay.

Hakeru: He'll be fine, you'll see.

They continue to dance and the song continues at a more upbeat pace.

Radio: Hana ga saku Niji ga deru, Sasai na hibi no henka. Kizuite yuketara kitto, egao wa modoru yo ne. Zenzen Kikoenaku temo Hibiiteru,

Tooi, tooi anata kara no eeru no koe ga.

T.W spins Hakeru and they come back together.

Aitakute Aenakute

Dakishimeta sabishisa o Oboete itai

Massugu mitsumeta koto o

Anata kara Osowatta

Yuuki nara Ima mo kono mune ni aru kara

Motto takumashiku ikiyou

Sayonara ga tsurete kita Daiji na koto

The music dips down as T.W then sings the last verse-

(Singing)

T.W: That's the wonderful thing that only "Goodbye" knew.

The music slowly fades away with a piano string and the song ends.

T.W: Thanks Hakeru, for everything.

Hakeru: No problem. No problem at all.

The moonlight keeps the room dimly lit as they continued to dance, a drop from a watering can in the window falls and hits broom which falls and hit the radio switch turning it off and we fade to black.

Early the next morning it was time to return home, T.W had went to pick up Boss who was just fine and soon everybody had finished packing and had one last breakfast together. Soon after before daybreak Asura had fixed his remote control and brought his plane right outside the inn and everyone slowly boarded on, over on the side of the plane Hakeru was saying a difficult goodbye.

Hakeru: Well I guess this is it.

Ari: Yeah, guess so.

Tomo: Yeah.

The three looked at each other with much sadness, they all knew this day would come but they never knew they wouldn't be ready to say goodbye.

Hakeru: Well I better go.

Ari: Yeah.

Tomo lowered his head in silence.

Hakeru: Thank you for everything, goodbye!

A tear sprung from her face and split in two and were felt by Ari and Tomo as she boarded the plane.

Ari and Tomo: Goodbye Hakeru.

Meanwhile over behind the plane Sandy, Stan, Rami and Sondra were saying there goodbye.

Sondra: Well I hope you return home safely.

Rami: Yes we do, we hope you'll come back here again.

Sandy: I'm sure we will, and now that our friend's friends are found we can better spend time together. You'll have to show us more of the places you Europeans go.

Sondra: We sure will!

Stan: Well we better go, we want to make time.

He turns to leave and Sondra grabs his arm.

Sondra: I hope you'll come back.

Stan: Thanks, I will.

She soon released her grip and the two boarded the plane, Sondra looked a bit sad but knew this is the way things are. T.W it seemed he was having problems of his own he was in Gari's bedroom were they had been having a long discussion.

T.W: So you were hoping Boss would stay and marry your mother?

Gari: Yeah, after my dad died overseas 4 years ago I thought I'd never have a dad again, and when I met Boss after being chased silly by that turkey I thought it was fate at first sight. He and my mother seemed to like each other and he liked me I'm sure but when I heard him mentioned you I knew there was another.

T.W: Well yes he has built quite an interesting life back home, it would be a lot to give up if he came here, but don't think I know how you feel. I never really knew my dad either. My grandma says he thought he wouldn't be a good enough parent, I thought and I still think he should at least try. I imagine your mother was more upset than anyone hearing that news.

Gari: Yes she was, and she says that if it weren't for me she might not have made it. She told me that I was the greatest gift he ever gave her.

As he lay in his bed snuggled up in the covers, T.W saw a lot of Gari in him at that moment and he kneeled over on the bed stroking him.

T.W: its okay, it gets easier as you grow, I know that if you and your mother believe and dream strong enough you can have a father again and I know it won't fully replace the one you lost but believe me that if it's real love you'll be happy. It's just what your father would want for the both of you.

Gari sat up from his bed and looked at T.W with an expression that shown a great weight was lifted from his heart.

Gari: Thank you, T.W-

He then wiggles out of bed and gives him a large hug.

Gari: Thank you, big brother.

T.W was shocked but at the same time felt proud, he always wanted to be an older brother and in a way felt his wish had been granted.

(Thinking)

T.W: Big brother? I like the sound of that.

Meanwhile back outside by the plane Bijou was quite excited as Hakeru helped bring Henrietta, Liz and Jo's luggage onto the plane.

Bijou: I'm so glad you can come to visit, I can't wait to show you all the places I've seen.

Henrietta: I'm excited to, even more so that Liz and Jo are coming too. It sure was nice of T.W to let them stay at his place, so you all help build it?

Bijou: Yes and it was a great experience.

Henrietta: I can't wait until our team starts construction of our clubhouse, I'm sure it will be as grand as yours. Maybe a little better.

Bijou: We'll see.

The two giggle as Liz and Jo come forward.

Liz: Well we're all packed.

Jo: All we need is you.

Bijou: Then let's go, together.

Henrietta: Yes, together.

So with high hearts the trio headed inside the plane, soon everyone was aboard and Asura started the plane.

Asura: Well goodbye Paris, it's been a slice!

He pulled up on the joystick and the plane started to move and then get high in the air with Sabu and Françoise, everyone down below waved goodbye and sent there best wishes for a safe journey home. As the plane and bird and ham in flight pass a rooftop they see Aoshi and wave to him and he waves back as silent as ever.

It was then the sun rose to shadow a plane heading for home and we fade to black.

Epilogue

(Narrating)

Bijou: Soon after we returned home it was late and everyone made back home safely, luckily none of our owners noticed us gone since we made it back with a day to spare, or 4 hours, 32 minutes and 5 seconds according to Maxwell. Boss was okay but still needed rest so T.W moved in a couple of days until he could fend for himself again but still had to rest every now and then. Henrietta, Liz and Jonas loved their stay here and I showed as much as I could, it was just like old times.

They were greatly impressed of our clubhouse and took pictures, we spent a fun day at the fun park and showed them all the sights of the city. On the last day of their visit we had a block party and everyone came, we had lots of fun and great memories. Just before he party ended T.W took a picture of all of us with Jo's guidance and he promised to send them a copy soon.

The next day we went to Usatokou airport were Asura was waiting for us, ever since his journey to Paris he became recognized as a true pilot and we know he's a great friend too, soon with a teary goodbye my old friends returned home to where they belonged and I know that with a little luck we'll see each other again and until then we'll have a load of friends on our side.

2 weeks have passed since then and during that time things slowly went back to normal, we sent letters to our friends and Paris and we hope we get replies soon.

It would prove to be a great day at he clubhouse as when everyone got there they saw Boss really excited who by now was fully recovered.

T.W: Well you're certainly well again, what's up?

Boss: I'll tell ya what's up-

He then went to the table and grabbed some envelopes and showed them to everyone.

Boss: It's letters from Paris.

Everyone could see that was good news and they each got a letter, Boss opened his which was from Gari and Annette and read it aloud.

(Reading the letter)

Boss: Dear Boss, we just thought we'd send you a letter to say how we've been-

Right then we flashback to three days ago and Gari was in the lobby writing this letter while his mother was running around franticly.

(Writing and reading aloud)

Gari: Dear Boss, we just thought we'd send you a letter to say how we've been-

Ever since you left the Osibaka's been busier then ever, maman's been getting requests to ever since the papers found out that fighters from the tournament stayed here. Also our menu has made to 5-star since T.W gave copies of his recipes to mom and the kitchen staff. Whenever people ask where they got particular ideas they would always mention him, but don't reveal his secrets as respect from one chef to another.

It's really not the same here without you and we're always being asked where you went and I always say "He's were he belongs." I'm I belong too but I hope to visit you when the busy season ends or when my mom gets fed up. Whichever comes first.

Love

Annette and Gari

The flashback ends there and we return to the present day at the clubhouse.

(Still reading the letter)

Boss: P.S, please look at the paper we sent to get more of the story. I wonder what this means?

T.W: He means to inside the envelope, something else inside.

In deed there was as there was a bump in the envelope, he pulled it out to see it was a newspaper from his neighborhood the headline read-

"The most hair-raising Carnival yet!"

He skimmed down and read the third paragraph on the third page.

(Reading the paper)

Boss: In other news this year's ham ham arcade was quite a turnout, but three was no excitement greater then the last day when a cat entered the park. Luckily everyone escaped and no one was injured.

He turns the page to see pictures of himself and Bijou on that bike being chased by that cat all throughout Paris.

(Continued reading)

Boss: According to eyewitness accounts and these pictures taken by our on the street camerahams, that the cat was chasing these two on a bike through Paris, we are told by the manager of the Osibaka inn that there were friends visiting and are told that there home and just fine, we here at the Europe Today Gazette wish you well and safe. Well who would've thought.

Hakeru: Wow! Your pictures in the paper, if we ever go back you guys will be famous.

The two blushed not saying a word.

Hakeru: I'll open mine next, and from the looks it's a big one.

I was a large orange rectangle and she undid the flap and found a news paper and took out the letter inside and started to read it.

(Reading the letter)

Hakeru: Dear Hakeru, how've you been?

We flashback to three nights ago last week in the den of Ari's house where he was writing this very letter and Tomo who was visiting was running on the treadmill.

(Writing and reading it out-loud)

Ari:-

Dear Hakeru.

How have you been? I've been doing great since I got back home. You won't believe what I found out, it seems Tomo and I live in the same village but he lives further up on the hill, it's right pass Rainbow canyon which is over Ira's Gulch so we never left France, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I didn't realize at the time. We visit each other all the time, in fact he's visiting right now. He's on the treadmill training.

Tomo had been on it for quite some time and then set the speed to go even faster and he flung of the treadmill and crashed into the wall.

Ari quickly put his pencil down and went over to help him up.

Tomo: Thanks, I guess I set the speed a little too high.

Just then a large red bump appeared on his forehead.

Ari: I warned you.

Tomo: Sorry.

Ari then went back to his desk and finished writing his letter.

Anyway as I was saying things were starting to get back to normal around here, though a few things have changed. Ever since the tournament was aired on T.V and wrote about in the papers all the guys who once thought I was a wimp now respect me, especially since with my new flower shop opening soon they who to turn to for gifts when there girlfriends aren't speaking to them. Speaking of which Eris and I couldn't be closer ever since she saw how tough I could be, I sent a copy of my village's paper with the article on the tournament and a dashing picture of yours truly and Tomo inside.

(On the treadmill panting)

Tomo: Hey! Tell her I said hi.

Ari continues writing-

Tomo says hi and we hope you'll come to visit us someday. We may go back to Paris same time next year, and we hope you'll be there too. I'll write soon-

From

Ari and Tomo

P.S: Please look at the second page behind the front page.

He also drew little head pictures of themselves next to their names. We end the flashback there and see Hakeru was holding the newspaper underneath the letter. She unfolds it to see on the front page a picture of Ari and Hakeru from the tournament, she flips to the second page and sees a photo of Ari next to an unfinished flower shop. She starts to read this part of the article.

(Reading Article)

Hakeru: After placing 3rd in the tournament Ari won a small 100 seed prize and a little bronze trophy and unusually 1st place winner Hakeru being the second female champion in the tournament's history had given him the money needed to start construction of his new flower shop. When we asked why he said and I quote- "She's a true friend and I'll repay her by being a success" unquote.

Hakeru was overjoyed and teary eyed glad that Ari was doing well.

Boss: Oh that reminds me, you got a postcard as well.

He lifted his hat and took out the postcard and gave it to her.

Hakeru: I wonder who this is from.

She started to read-

Hakeru: Dear Hakeru you sure left in a hurry. I hope you'll return to Paris someday, I still owe me a sundae. Okashei. Just as coy as ever I see.

T.W: Now it's my turn.

He opens the envelope and unfolds the letter and starts to read-

(Reading the letter)

T.W: It's from Liz and Jo. Dear T.W we hope you're doing well-

We flashback three days earlier and there inside a building at the bar as they wrote the letter.

(Writing and reading aloud)

Jo: Dear T.W we hope you are well, we're thankful that you opened your home to us and showed us the sights. Soon after we came back the guys who own the Ham-Ham conference let us open our own restaurant atop the roof of the building which we call "Liz and Jo's art gallery bistro." The construction is just finishing up and I just put up photo copies of my paintings and sketches.

Liz: Okay it's my turn to write!

Jo: Ok already.

They switch places and she writes some-

(Writing and reading aloud)

Liz: Hey T.W it's Liz writing now, we've been doing great and we hope Bijou's doing okay too. Aside from Jo's artwork we also display copies of works from other budding artists with the hope they'll be discovered by any art aficionados that might come in. Of course Jo is hoping to be discovered someday as well, we also got noticed by a food critic and he's going to put us in his new restaurant guide, we asked him to come to you someday, we hope you'll do well.

Hope to visit soon

Liz and Jo

The flashback ends and we return the present and T.W feels all warm inside.

T.W: Well that's so sweet.

Hamtaro: Well that just leaves yours Bijou.

She held it tight in her paws but couldn't bring to herself to open it.

Bijou: I'm sorry everyone, I just don't feel up to it.

T.W: That's okay, maybe later.

Hakeru: Yeah, it's a beautiful day outside. Let's go outside for a game of soccer. Boys vs. girls.

Soon everyone left for the meadow while Bijou stood holding the letter.

Hamtaro: Aren't you coming Bijou?

Bijou: Yeah, in a minute.

Hamtaro: Ok.

As he left Boss was about to go-

Boss: Would you like me to stay and keep you company?

Bijou: No thank you, go on ahead. I'll catch up.

Boss: Ok, if your sure.

As he left to join the others Bijou sat at the table and opened her letter from Henrietta, she unfolded it and read it to herself, we flashback to three days ago. It was nighttime at Henrietta's home in Soroto village and she was at her desk in her room with the headlight on and was writing this letter.

(Writing and reading)

Henrietta: Dear Bijou I hope this letter finds you well. I'm glad I saw you again and know that you have many friends and doing fine. Now I can say the same, I too now have many friends and new places to hang out in the process. We haven't really seen each other all together since you were here, but that's going to change as I'm going to get the gang back together.

I've gotten your last letter and loved every word, I guess you still haven't figured out what you'll do about Boss but don't loose heart. I know he care about you a great deal no matter what you decide. Tell him I said hi and thanks for letting me stay with him during my visit. I hope you all come back again someday.

Love your friend forever

Henrietta

The flashback ends and we return to the present to find Bijou quite warm at heart and blushes a bit, she them remembers the others and she folds the letter and placed it back in the envelope and walked towards the door.

Bijou: Merci Henrietta.

And with that she leaves closing the door behind her. High above the room Snoozer had been asleep as always but woke up briefly and said-

Snoozer: Friendship is forever, no matter what.

With that he drifts back to sleep and we fade to black.

We fade in to see in a new scene that everyone is divided into teams for soccer, some choose to be on Boss's team and some choose to be on T.W's team. Bijou comes to everyone's delight and she says she'll just watch.

As everyone gets into position the theme "You're my jewelry" starts to play and the ending credits are shown.

(In the background)

Song:-

Kagayaku kimi no HITOMI wa

houseki yori mabayui

sono me de mitsumeraretara

sekaijuu ICHIKORO sa

1st credit-Original story by T.W

(The game begins and T.W has the ball)

sore tte AISHITERU to

onaji imi yo ne

uttori shite kuru no yo

homerareru to Why don't you kiss me

(A close up of Bijou happily watching her friends playing)

Baby, come to me

Love you, only you

Hear me, only me

You're my jewelry

Boss tries to steal the ball but T.W goes for a long shot which gets pas his team's goalie and T.W's team scores a point.

Baby, come to me

Love you, only you

Hear me, only me

You're my jewelry

2nd credit- Editing and reediting by T.W

houseki datte kasumu yo

kimi no MIRYOKU no mae ja

dekkai DAIYAMONDO sae

tada no hikitateyaku sa

kikasete motto motto

ureshii o-kotoba

kibun wa o-hime-sama yo

anata dake no Why don't you kiss me?

Baby, come to me

Love you, only you

Hear me, only me

You're my jewelry

You're my jewelry

Much time had passed and it was deep into early afternoon and right at the last minute T.W scored the winning goal.

We next go to a scene where the hams have left early and Boss his by himself at the clubhouse, when he come though the door he instantly notices an envelope on the table. He opens it to find a message from Bijou.

"Please come to the old oak tree, follow the map on the back"

Bijou

Without question he turns the message on it's side and races back out closing the door behind him.

The theme "Heart Moving" plays as we see jumping from rock to rock on a busy brook and quickly reaches the other side and runs forward.

(In the background)

Song-

Yume no naka futari de ita yo ne

hoshi-tachi ni mamorarete

In the next scene we find Boss picking wildflowers in a sweet smelling bouquet.

Afterwards we cut to s scene were he's walking down the path in a sudden shower in the sunny blue sky holding a large leaf as an umbrella.

(In the background)

Song: Tomodachi no toki ni wa ki ni sezu. Nanigenaku hanashite-ita kedo

Anata dake ki ni naru, shunkan ga atta no. Motto kirei ni, ima sugu, naritai-

3rd credit-Written by T.W

(In the next scene the rain has stopped in mid afternoon and he ran though a cabbage field)

Song: Koi suru to, nanika ga. Kawaru ne, me wo tojite, tashikamete. Dakishimeta, tokimeki, sono mama. Kono omoi-tsutaetai.

4th credit-Song selection by T.W

During the instrumental we find in the next scene he's sliding down a hillside on a large leaf.

(In the next scene he wades his feet in the stream to cool them off from all that running)

Song: Kaerimichi minna no mae de mo, sayonara wa iitakunai kara. Omoikiri genki ni, te wo furu wa kyou kara. Motto suteki na, atashi wo misetai-

(Next scene shows Boss on a rock feeling a little nervous as he was getting closer)

Yume no naka futari de ita yo ne

dare yori mo chikadzuite

ano toki no anata ni okuru wa

ima ai wo todoketai

During the instrumental its late afternoon as Boss walks down a path firmly holding his bouquet of flowers.

5th credit- Chapters 35 and 36 co-writer: issac

(He crosses a flat wooden bridge over a small narrow river)

Ashita wa totemo ii koto ga. Okorisou na ki ga suru wa-

Koi suru to, nanika ga, kawaru ne. Me wo tojite, tashikamete. Dakishimeta tokimeki, sono mama. Kono omoi, tsutaetai.

After a few synthesized drum beats the song ends as Boss looks ahead to see the old oak tree in front of him.

He walks up closer to see Bijou leaning against a rock looking out at a wide and breezy sea, the sun was getting close to the water.

The song "Moonlight Destiny" plays in the background and we can see Boss was very nervous as his cheeks lit a rosy red and gets teary eyed.

(We cut to Bijou who was stroking her right pigtail not noticing he was there)

Song: Fushigi anata to iru to naze, toki ga yasashiku nagareru no. hitokenai umi ni, yoru ga orite kite, saisho no hoshi. Kore wa tsuki kara todoku magic, koe ni, shinakute mo wakaru no. Watashi-tachi onaji koto wo omotte-iru hazu-

(We cut again to see Boss climbing up the hill and Bijou turned to see him as he reached the top of the hill and sat on the left beside her)

Song: Moonlight destiny. Itsu made mo dare yori mo. Soba ni itai no, kono hiroi, sora no shita de. Meguriaeta anata-

Moonlight destiny

hohoemi mo kanashimi mo wakeaeru ne to

mune de sou kanjite-iru anata to nara

During the instrumental they get to talking.

Bijou: I'm glad you came.

Boss: Of course I came, anywhere you need me and I'll be there.

Bijou: I'm glad but there are some things I wanted to say-

As they talk the song continued-

Song: Fushigi anata ni atte kara, keshiki azayaka ni mieru no. Kurai umi gin no, michi ga hoshizora, e tsudzuite-iru. Kore wa tsuki ga kureta message, donna yakusoku mo iranai. Watashi-tachi onaji ashita wo aruite ike-sou-

Moonlight destiny

tookute mo doko made mo mitsumete'ru kara

kagayaite terashite-ite kyou no yume no tsudzuki

Moonlight destiny

tomadoi mo setsunasa mo koete ikeru to

mune wa mou shinjite-iru anata to nara

Moonlight destiny

itsu made mo dare yori mo soba ni itai no

kono hiroi sora no shita de meguriaeta anata-

Moonlight destiny

hohoemi mo kanashimi mo wakeaeru ne to

mune de sou kanjite iru anata to nara

During the next instrumental-

Bijou: I hope you don't take this the wrong way but, I want you to treat me less special.

Boss: How so?

Bijou: I just can't stand seeing you go through all you have and all for me, I know it's only because you care but *starts to tear up* just keep things the same.

She then embraces his body and snuggles up against it.

Boss: Bijou, what are you saying?

She looks up to him though her dace a bit misty she was all smiles as she said-

Bijou: I'm saying thank you.

And with that she kissed him on the lips, his whiskers twitched, his body tensed up and his hat fell of and landed top down on a stone. By now it was sunset and you could see the leaves and braches on the trees overhead and two silhouettes very close to each other,

Chorus: Moonlight destiny.

They stayed this way a long time and Bijou thought-

(Thinking)

Bijou: This is what my dream meant, to just say how I feel.

Soon the music dips down and the song ends and the scene fade out to black.

FIN

The final credits scroll up-

Songs

Watashi-tachi ni Naritakute; Want to be Together With You

Written by Akimoto Yasushi.
Composed by Inoue Nozomi.
Arranged by Iwasaki Fuminori.
Performed by Fujitani Miwako.

Double Moonlight Romance

You can find the lyrics at animelyrics.com

You can download these songs at www.sailormusic.net/music.html

Hohoemi no Bakudan/A Smile That's a Bomb/Smiling Bomb

Performed by: Mawatari Matsuko

TAKISHI-DO MIRA-JU; Tuxedo Mirage

Lyrics: Takeuchi Naoko
Composition: Osaka Akiko
Arrangement: Hayashi Umi

Sung by: Mitsuishi Kotono, Hisakawa Aya, Tomisawa Michie, Shinohara Emi, Fukami Rika
(You can also find this song at
www.sailormusic.net/music.html)

Moonlight Destiny

S Movie
Ending theme

Sung by: Asakawa Hiroko
Lyrics: Satou Arisu
Composition: Ike Takeshi
Arrangement: Totsuka Osamu

Genki no SHAWAA-Energy Shower

Performed by Ai Maeda

We'll be there

From Yu-Gi-Oh music to duel by

Rhino Records

Danshi Team/A boy's team

Shiota Hirokazu & Guardromon Song

Ashita e no MERODI-Melody to Tomorrow

Sung by: CHAKA
Lyrics: CHAKA
Composition/Arrangement: Washisu Shirou

Sayonara daka ga Shitteta

Katou Juri's Character Theme

Singer: Katou Juri (Asada Youko)
Album: Best Tamers 4, Track 1
Lyrics: Ohmori Shouko
Music: Watanahe Mika
Arrangement: Watabe Churu

You can find this at http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/thenewfrontier/musics.html

(You have to single click the link and the then right click the text you see and select "Save target as" For some songs you may need winzip)

You're my jewelry

Track 09 - Memorial Album of the Musical 7

Performed by Usagi and Mamoru

Heart Moving

Sung by: Takamatsu Misae
Lyrics: Tsushima Yoshiaki
Composition/Arrangement: Satou Kazuo

(You can also find this song at www.sailormusic.net/music.html)

Moonlight Destiny

Sung by: Asakawa Hiroko
Lyrics: Satou Arisu
Composition: Ike Takeshi
Arrangement: Totsuka Osamu

(You can also find this song at www.sailormusic.net/music.html)

Special thanks to-