Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Cat attack! The great chase through Paris ( Chapter 43 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Alarms were blaring, hamsters were panicingpanicking and the entire park was in danger as our friends would soon know.

Hakeru: What the heck is happening?

T.W: There seems to be an emergency of some sort.

Asura: Then let's not stand around. Come on, we've got a plane to catch!

Just as everyone was about to leave they notice out all the hams fleeing the park one was coming towards them and stopped to quickly catch his breath.

Hamtaro: Excuse me sir but can you tell us what the emergency is?

Hamster: Don't you know?, Aa cat has entered the park.

Everyone was shocked and even more so when the alleged feline in question leaped out of the tiny for him park to where ourare friends stand.

Hamster: That's the one, run!

As he ran off the others quickly followed, they didn't realize at they were spitting into groups until Bijou tripped.

Bijou: Someone help me, I can't get up!

Everyone turned to see Bijou down and the cat coming ever closer-

Bijou: Someone help!

Just as the cat was about to take a bite Boss comes in and carries herwe away and the cat ends up biting his own teeth.

Boss: Bijou, are you alright?

Bijou: Oui. I' fine now.

Boss: The rest of you head to town, we'll follow.

Hamtaro: Right! Let's move out everyone.

Rami we can take that van with a large wagon, that'll be enough for all of us.

So while Rami and Sondra enter the front everyone else gets inside the wagon and with a simple flick of the key and push on the pedal and there off tailing Boss who is carrying Bijou with the cat in hot pursuit.

Chapter44

Cat attack! The great chase through Paris

After running quite farther Boss found he was getting tired.

Boss: I can't slow up now, I know I've ran farther and faster than this.

Bijou: It's because I'm weighing you down, you can't keep this up.

Boss: There must be something-

Then Boss realized-

Boss: Of course the bike Asura gave me.

He notices the chrome bike on the latch if his backpack, he grabs it and folds it out and hops on.

Boss: Hang on!

He starts to pedal and starts go much faster giving the cat more of a work out than he expected, they crossed a wooden bridge and start to enter the city of Paris.

As the chase continues most of the humans quickly got out of the, most just stared asstared as they were going farther into the city, they soon pass aan alley where our friends in the truck with the wagon stop and get out .out.

Hamtaro: They went further down.

Rami: We know, you, T.W and Oxnard go after them on foot. theThe rest of us will follow.

Hamtaro: Right! Come on let's hoof it!

So while three ran off after the others in the truck and wagon follow through the back alley into a neighborhood.

Boss with Bijou on the bike are starting to slow up but are still going strong., Tthey triedy to loose the cat by riding into an old apartment building. They enter an elevator not knowing where they'd end up. The cat tried to get to them but the door closed shut and on it's way up, the cat the notices a stairway and starts to climb up it, at the roof Boss came cycling out with the cat right on their trail from the stairs.

They realize the roof was the limit and they could trek back down.

Bijou: We're trapped, what do we do?

Then Boss notices there's a ramp up ahead-

Boss: We'll have to jump!

Bijou: What!

He picks up speed with the cat right behind and with a big jolt of acceleration goes up the ramp and high into the air-

Boss: We did it! The cat can't follow now!

Bijou: Guess again, look!

They turn to see the cat leaped after them.

Boss: What do we do now?

Then Boss remembers something else-

Boss: Now I remember, Asura mentioned an emergency device.

Asura: I'll be heading back to Usatokou Airport but before I do I want to give you something.

Just so you don't have to huff it the whole way take this. The Euro-20 a compact bike I invented. It's streamlined, smooth mountain tires, colorful detail, and a pop up second seat and pedals easily converts into a bicycle built for two makes it one of the best bikes out there you just strap it on your backpack. Think of it as a thank you for the food. It also has a special device for emergencies, just press the small red button next to the bell on the handle bars.

Boss: Got it! Thanks.

The flashback ends with them still high in the air.

Boss: Well I can't think of a better emergencythan this!

He pressed the button and two glider wings pop out, as he pedaled they stayed high in the air.The cat was about to fall be he realized there were roofs he could run and leap across and continued to pursue them.

Boss: What an emergency devicethis is! But I can't keep up this pedaling!

Bijou: I wish I could help.

Boss: Wait a minute! Maybe you can.

He then flipped a switch on the handle bars and a second seat and pedals popped out. Bijou got on and helped with the pedalingwith thecat following on the rooftops.

Bijou: He's still after us!

Boss: We have to get farther!

They reached were the rooftops end thinking the cat could go no further,but he surprising them by jumping after them.The two were getting tired and along with the cat start plummeting down.

Meanwhile down belowthe truck with the hams enter a large town square and quickly getting out.

Rami: I lost sight of them.

Hakeru: What should we do?

Just then they noticed Hamtaro, Oxnardand T.W looking up at the sky very worried.

Rami: What are you looking at?

Hamtaro: It's Boss and Bijou, up there!

Everyone looked to see it was the two friends on the bike falling fast with the cat right above them.

T.W: What do we do?

Asura: I've got a plan, but I hope my remote control cooperates.

As he fiddledwith the control he explained-

Asura: There on my bike and activated the emergency flight mode. Unless they keep pedaling they'll fall. So I'm trying to fix the remote to call the Rouroni and help.

Pashmina: What if you can't fix it in time?

Hamtaro: We have to keep the faith hams. It's all we have.

Meanwhile high above the two were heading closer towards the ground near wiped out but Boss wouldn't quit.

Boss: I must, get this thing flying.

He starts to pedal again and with a thrust of handlebars he moved the cycle forwardand the cat landed in a dumpster in analley.

Oxnard: Well the cat's gone, but I don't think they can stay up much longer.

Asura: I almost got it working, it should be coming soon.

e H

Hakeru: I hope soon isn't too long.

T.W: Oxnardand I will make surethe cat's out of the picture.You guys keep an eye on them.

So the two head for the alley up aheadwhile the hams wait to see what comes next. Up in the late morning skybut a little shaky. He then notices the hams in the town square down below.

Boss: Bijou look, it's the hams. We'll be just fine soon.

Bijou: Thanks goodness.

Meanwhile Oxnardand T.W look to see in the alley that the cat popped out of the dumpsterand started to creep towards them.

Oxnard: Oh no!

T.W: Ok this has gone on long enough.I summon the harp of peace!

Just then a magical flash a beautiful blade appeared in his hand, surprising Oxnard.

Oxnard: Whoa! How did you do that!

T.W: No time to explain! All right you, either leave us be or face the consequences.

The cat was intrigued by his challengeand charged towards him, T.W shoots a bright light pushing him away a bit. The cat the pounced and knocked into T.W causing him to fall to the floor weakened and his sword disappeared.

Oxnard: Oh T.W!

The cat hissed angrily and started to slink towards Oxnard.He was mad and had lookferocity in his eyes.

Oxnard: Ok that's it!

In a great snip of anger he ran and with a strong leap rammed into thecat and knocked him back in the dumpster. He then took T.W and carried him off.Just then a little girl came to the alley and heard meowing from the dumpster and pulled out the cat in question.

Girl: there you are Tanoko. Let's get you home for a nice warm bath.

Meanwhile up in the sky Boss was about to land when a gust of wind shook them up and Bijou fell off.

Boss: Bijou!

Bijou: Oh no! Help! Quelqu'un satisfont m'aident ! Someone please help me!

It seemed Bijou was in trouble and it looked bad, but just then she disappeared in a cloud.

Boss: Don't worry Bijou I'm coming!

Meanwhile down below the hams were really worriedthat something would happen, Bijou opened her eyes to seeshe was on the back of a bird. But not just any bird it wasFrançoise.

Bijou: What's going on?

She looked up to see it was a familiar hamster with a red nose and aneye patch.

Voice: Well this beats all, I've heard of it raining cats and dogs but hamsters?

Yep it was Sabu.

Bijou: Sabu you saved me.

Sabu: Don't thank me, it was Françoise who notice you falling from the sky. I just happened to be around.

Françoise let out a little chirp feeling a little embarrassed.

Bijou: Thank you Françoise. But where's Boss I don't see him.

Soon Boss found that Bijou was fine but another gust of wind came up and jammed the pedals andstarted to fall-

Bijou: Boss no!

Françoise tries to get close but she's not fast tonight and all looks bad but that's when he landed on a metal something.

Boss: Atata! What's going on?

As the clouds cleared up you could see Boss was atop of a plane but not a regular plane as he look down to see it was the H-7 Rouroni and knew-

Asura: It's okay I've got you. Just don't make any sudden moves.

Boss: Thanks Asura, you're a life saver.

Soon after everyone lands and meet inthe middle of the town square where they all were glad to be together

Hamtaro: I'm so glad you're safe.

Bijou: Me too. Thanks Sabu and Françoise.

Sabu: No problem.

Hamtaro: What brings you here?

Sabu: Françoise and I have been on a long tripwhich had broughtus herein Paris, France.The next thing I know Françoise saw you in trouble and well the rest is history.

Asura: Soon after I thought I better came up and be of help.

Boss: Good thing too, I might've been-

Just then Boss felt lightheaded and was about to fall, T.W went and caught him and by then he was in a deep sleep.

T.W: Boss what's wrong?

Everyone was getting worried, wondering if something was wrong.

Bijou: What should we do?

Henrietta: I know a hospital near by, follow me.

Soon everyone followed Henrietta to the local hospital, what could be wrong with Boss? Will they still make it home in time?

Preview of next chapter

T.W: What could be wrong with Boss?

Bijou: Why did this happen?

Hamtaro: Don't worry Bijou, we'll be sure to get him help.

Bijou: No more stalling, it's time I told my real feelings.

Henrietta: Next time-

Rest up Boss! Tomorrow we return home

Hakeru: Please look forward to it!

Only one chapter left and it will be up before Christmas. At least I hope so. Please review and don't leave anything out.

.