Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss's Chirstmas Wish ❯ Great Christmas spirit! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hamtaro Generation

Miracle Holiday special

Boss's Christmas wish

The holidays seemed to come early this year as everyone was getting into the Christmas spirit.

Laura and her parents had spent three days getting there house in the festive mood, from the holly on the banister to the tree filled with candy canes and ornaments. Even Hamtaro got into the craze of yuletide décor.

He lined his cage with straw dyed red and green and lined the outside of his cage with acorns and candy canes. His little house had a small reef with a red bow in the middle Laura made and on the side of his cage was a ham-sized stocking with his name on it.

Hamtaro: Well Laura and I have outdone ourselves this year. I can't wait for holiday party at Susan's house tomorrow.

Speaking of Susan she and Hakeru had been home also decorating the house from top to bottom and were in the kitchen baking some gingerbread.

Susan: Ah I love the smell of gingerbread at Christmastime.

Hakeru was pushing the rolling pin and the dough was becoming uniform on the counter.

Hakeru: I thought you said Christmas wasn't for another 3 weeks?

Susan: It's not but it's still the holidays and I'm real excited for our party tomorrow.

Hakeru: I know, forgive my confusion, it's been 5 years since I last had a Christmas so I'm a little out of the loop.

Susan: Well I'm sure it will all come back to you, say isn't today you were going to decorate the clubhouse?

Hakeru: That's right I completely forgot!

Hakeru then leaped off the counter and left for the side door-

Susan: Have a good time and be careful.

Meanwhile everyone was at the clubhouse getting things jolly and bright.

Just about everything was in place except for the tree.

Soon they left the clubhouse and went on a tree hunt; they met up with Hakeru and were on there way to an evergreen field.

Hakeru: So everyone's been busy I see.

T.W: Yeah we've been working to brighten up the clubhouse and I've been getting my house ready for the holidays.

Hamtaro: All we need now are trees, one for the clubhouse and one for T.W's place.

Bijou: We heard there were some great ones deep in the woods.

Pashmina: Aaron and Sota are going to meet us there, they're going to get a tree for there cave.

Penelope: Okwee.

Boss: I hope all the best trees aren't gone when we get there. It's going to be a long way there.

T.W: Well why don't we-

He gets out a tape player and straps it on the back of his backpack.

T.W: Sing a Christmas song to pass the time?

He presses play and "Sailor moon Christmas" played.

Hamtaro: Oh I know this song.

As they walk down the path they start to sing along.

(Singing)

All except Penelope: In all the blueberries, the street corner bathed in them. The stars have now begun to twinkle, the eve the city's waited for-

T.W: Just like the moon above. A super-big cake to eat.

Boss: Let's put the candles on it, and light the deep red flame.

Sandy: It reaches to the roof, the evergreen Christmas tree-

Cappy: Now that we've put up the ornaments the bell of the church rings-

Maxwell: In this warm room, filled with soap bubbles

All except Penelope: Now the party begins and for tonight we won't worry about time

During the instrumental they reach the forest and meet up with Aaron and Sota.

Aaron: Good morning!

Sota: We've been waiting!

T.W: Great follow us and sing along!

Soon the line of friends extends and they sing throughout the forest-

(Singing)

All except Penelope: Merry Christmas to all! To the whole city Merry Christmas! Let's eat lots and lots of bread and crackers, we're just posing with the champagne-

T.W: The robust soy turkey is… Hothothothothothot, burning hot!

Sota: We'll open lots of bags of candy and play some kind of game!

Penelope: Okyoo!

Hakeru: Where are you, my precious Mamo-chan...? The stars will disappear someday in the cloudy sky

Aaron: Hakeru, look, its snow. It's going to be a white Christmas

All except Penelope: Now the party begins and for tonight we'll forget about time.

During the instrumental they finally reached the area with hamster and wolf-sized evergreen trees, T.W got out some axes and they first started to whack at the tree for the clubhouse.

(Singing and whacking in time with the music)

Hamtaro: There is a new plan. The ground's covered in freshly fallen snow.

Oxnard: All the clouds will surely clear and leave a dazzling world.

Dexter: The stars in the sky-

Howdy: Are twinkling once again.

Stan: We hear the sound of a bell above everything-

All except Penelope: On a sleigh it's Santa Claus Smiling to the world! Merry, merry Christmas!!

Penelope: Okyoo!

The music dips down and the song ends and minutes later they chopped down three great trees, they soon say goodbye to Aaron and Sota as they drag there tree back to Willow cave and moved their tree back to the clubhouse.

After a little effort they push the tree down the tunnels and prop it up in the clubhouse after putting it in a pot.

Pashmina: It's starting to look good.

Sandy: Yeah but it'll look even better after we decorate it.

Penelope: Okyoo!

Hamtaro: Why don't we sing another song?

Hakeru: Yeah and T.W you lead us!

T.W: Ok sure!

He goes over to the piano and starts to play "When the saints go marching in." While he plays everyone starts getting out the ornaments.

T.W: Everyone, leave the harmony to me. Without this person, you can't tell the tale of Christmas

.

Finally the performer is here-

Boss: And that performer is me!

Then the singing begins.

(Singing)

T.W: Kyou kara minna de, Uta o utaou yo

(Singing)

Boss: Asa kara ban made youki ni utaou

T.W: Seija ga-

Everyone else but Penelope: Seija ga-

Boss: yatte kuru-

Everyone else but Penelope: yatte kuru-

Both: boku-tachi no machi ni

Everyone else but Penelope: machi ni

Both: Minna de mukaeyou seija o machi ni

Everyone else but Penelope: machi ni

(Starting to put the decorations on the tree and sung along)

Bijou: Haruka na hoshizora uta no kuni kara. Itsumo no egao de itsumo no you ni-

Oh when the saints-

Everyone else except Penelope: Oh when the saints-

Boss: Go marching in

Everyone else except Penelope: Go marching in

Both: Oh when the saints Go marching in

Everyone else except Penelope: marching in

Both: I wanna be… In that number. Oh when the saints go marching in

Everyone else except Penelope: marching in

Boss: Yay! Oh! Hey! Hey, T.W-kun! You just decided to eat my cake, didn't you! And that's my pudding.

T.W: Sorry.

Oxnard: Howdy-san, quit it! Penelope-chan, that cookie's mine!

Cappy: Hakeru-chan, you're not going to eat my acorn, are you? you guys.

T.W: Oh brother *sigh cloud comes out* Oops! Gotta sing!

(Singing)

T.W: Midori no momi no ki mawata no you na. Kirakira konayuki tanoshii merodi-

Seija ga-

Everyone else but Penelope: Seija ga

yatte kuru-

Everyone else but Penelope: yatte kuru-

boku-tachi no machi ni

Everyone else but Penelope: machi ni

Minna de mukaeyou seija o machi ni-

Penelope: Okwee!

All except Penelope: Seija o machi ni! Ahh, ah, ah. Ah-ah-ah!

The song ends and the tree was beautifully decorated.

Hamtaro: Well guys we're finally finished.

T.W: Yeah it looks great doesn't it?

Boss: Yeah she's a beaut alright. But I'm sure it's missing something.

Pashmina: I'm thinking the same thing, but what could've we forgot?

Penelope: Okwee?

Everyone pondered on what they forgot when-

Hamtaro: Of course, Laura's tree has a star on the top!

T.W: That's right, I can't believe I forgot.

Hakeru: But none of us have a star.

Boss: Well I do.

All: You do?

He then goes to his closet and takes out an old cardboard box. He walks towards the tree and opens the box to see a sparkling gold star inside. The hams looked at it in amazement.

Boss: I found this out in the field a long time ago, I always wondered what's it's for and now I know. It's the perfect tree topper.

Pashmina: Who should put it on top?

Hamtaro: I think since it's T.W and Hakeru's first Christmas here they should.

Everyone agreed and the two blushed.

T.W and Hakeru: Us? Are you sure?

They all nodded and they agree, Hakeru got a ladder from the closet and propped it on the right side of the tree and T.W was on the left side holding the star. Using his magic umbrella he floated up while Hakeru climbed the ladder and when they reach the top of the tree T.W holds out the star and they each have a side and together top the tree.

Everyone cheered as they came back down and Hakeru put the ladder away.

Hamtaro: Well guys I thinks it's finally finished.

Pashmina: But there's something I don't get, why'd we hang those glass tube things around the tree?

T.W: Those are the tree lights, a lot of trees have them. My grandma gave me a lot when I packed for my travels.

Hakeru: But we don't have anyway to light them.

T.W: Oh yes we do all right!

He then grabbed a generation flashlight from his backpack he left by the door and plugged in the lights.

T.W: Ok guys, here's hoping.

He started to crank the handle and after a few turns it lights up. Pretty colors like red, blue, pink, green and white glow around the already good looking tree.

Hamtaro: Well if there aren't any more objections I'd say now it's finished/

T.W: Yep, we've done all we can do.

Hakeru: Yeah it really is a sight isn't it?

Boss: Yeah, a beautiful sight.

Soon after they hung stockings by the door everyone left to spend the rest of the day at home.

Boss spent awhile looked at the tree and saw his star sparkling. He had a gleam of proudness in his eyes.

Boss: This place hasn't looked this festive, I wish you could've seen it.