Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamster X! ❯ The William legacy(part one) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The William legacy

By William (Not Celaary)


First off, Celaary and I are different writers. We are friends, and decided to share the same ff.net writer name. Now then...

Finally, the full story of William's life is revealed! This might help you figure out who the mysterious cloaked hamster is, but it won't reveal much.

************************************************************ *****************************************

Chapter 1: Thinking back

It was another day in the ham ham clubhouse. Maxwell was reading, Sandy was practicing her ribbon, Hamtaro and Boss were playing each other in a card game they had made called Ham-Tar-Oh!, Oxnard was eating sunflower seeds, Dexter and Howdy were arguing, Snoozer was sleeping, Cappy was hanging out under his saucepan, Panda was building something, Stan was looking at himself in the mirror, Pashmina and Bijou were talking, Penelope was hanging around Pashmina, and William was standing in the corner, doing nothing, as usual. He never seemed to join in with what they were doing, and they had gotten used to that. It was uncommon for Will to be very cheerful. He always seemed depressed, but no one knew why. No one knew it was because William was haunted by memories of his past. Every day he would think back to that time... that time when his troubles started...

END OF CHAPTER 1

I know that was short, but this is just to start off the story. The next chapters will be longer.

Chapter 2: William and Percy

In a pet shop, two hamsters sat in a cage on the counter. One, the taller, white-furred one, was William. The other, the shorter, black-furred one, was his brother, Percy. Percy was younger than William, and Will looked out for him. Will promised that he would never leave unless Percy went too. Their parents had been sold a while back, so they were now alone, as all of the other hamsters had been sold too. "Bro, do you think we'll ever be sold?" Percy asked. Percy almost never called him William or Will, always Bro. "Don't worry, Percy, I'm sure we'll find a home some day." Suddenly, the cage was lifted up and they were being carried away. "Wha?" "Bro, what's going on?" William looked out of the bars of the cage. The cage was being carried by a boy, and by the looks of him he was about 13. "Oh, I'm gonna have lots of fun with you two..."

********************************************************** *****************************************************************

Their cage was put down on a desk against the wall of a dark room. The wallpaper was all black, with posters of skulls and heavy metal bands all over the place. There was only one light on in the room, and it was a blacklight. The boy sat down at the desk and switched on a lamp, the light casting eerie shadows on the floor. "Well then, I guess it's time to get started." He opened the cage and took out William. //What's he doing?// William wondered. The boy put William in a vice and started cranking it, locking Will into place. //What the? Let me go!// He opened a drawer and inside Will could see many things that he was sure the boy shouldn't have. Knives, scalpels, and syringes were just a few of the things in that drawer. He pulled out a scalpel and shut the drawer. William knew what was coming, and tried to get out. "Now now, be a good boy and hold still." The boy said as he made it tighter, cracking some of Will's ribs. Will screamed out in pain, but the boy couldn't hear him, of course. //"Bro!"// The boy stuck the blade deep into Will's left arm, untill it was sticking out the other side. //"AAAH!"// //"BRO!"// He pulled the blade back out and untightened the vice. He tossed William back into the cage. He then opened another drawer and pulled out a lock. The boy put it on the cage door and locked it. "To make sure you don't get out. By the way, my name's Kevin." Kevin walked out of the room and shut the door. "Bro, are you alright?" Percy asked. "My arm..." William clutched his left arm, which hung limply at his side. It was bleeding heavily, and he was starting to feel faint. "Don't worry, Bro! I'll help!" Percy looked around for something to stop the bleeding. There was an old cloth outside of the cage. He was just able to reach it through the bars. He tore off a long strip and wrapped it around Will's arm. "Thanks, Percy." "No prob." Percy looked at his paws. They were covered in blood. "Hmmm..." He felt a strange urge coming over him. He licked one of his paws. //Hey, that tastes good...// He continued to lick it untill the blood was completly gone from that paw. "Percy, what are you doing?" "Wha? Oh, nothing, Bro." "If you say so."

************************************************************* **************************************************************

Lat er that night, Kevin came back into the room and took Percy out of the cage. "Now it's your turn, blackie."

END OF CHAPTER 2

Chapter 3: Evil, thy name is Kevin

The torture continued for many weeks. Kevin was seriously disturbed, satanistic even. He never gave William's arm the chance to heal, as he was constantly damaging it further. He gave them the names "Whitie" and "Blackie" because of their fur color, although he could probably call Will "Red" now because his fur was almost entirely covered in blood. William watched as the cage door opened and his brother was placed back in the cage. Percy was stumbling around, he must have been drugged. Percy didn't look the same as he did a few weeks ago, he was getting extremely thin and his whiskers had all been pulled out. The blood didn't show very much because he had black fur. "Percy, are you alright?" "I don't feel so good, Bro..." He said before he passed out. Kevin left the room chanting some sort of satanistic prayer.

********************************************************** *****************************************************************
An hour later, Kevin hadn't come back yet, but Percy had woken up. He was in the corner of the cage, doing something. "Percy, what are you doing?" "I'm gonna chew through my wrist, Bro. There's no reason to live anymore. He's gonna keep on torturing us untill we're dead." "No, Percy! Don't do that! I don't know how, but I'm sure we'll get through this somehow." Percy stopped chewing his wrist. It was bleeding slightly, but not enough to kill him. "But how, Bro? We're gonna die, that's all there is to it." "Trust me, Percy. I know we'll survive this somehow." The door opened. //Oh no... Kevin's back?// But it wasn't Kevin. It was a young girl. //Who's this?// "Oh, you poor things!" She said, and ran over to them. "What has Kevin done to you? The meanie!" She tried to open the cage, but it was locked and the key was nowhere to be found. "Don't worry, I'll get you out somehow!" She started pulling open all the drawers untill she found a hammer. "This should work..." She hit the lock hard with the hammer, and it broke. She opened the cage and took out Will and Percy. "You should be okay now. Don't worry, I'll make sure you get all better." //Who is this girl? And why is she helping us?// She carried them out of the room and down the stairs. It felt weird to them to be outside of the dark room, as the rest of the house was brightly lit. William looked up at the girl. She was younger than Kevin, probably ten. She had long blue hair. "My name's Serenity." She said, smiling. "Gee, your arm looks pretty messed up. I'm sure Mom will know what to do." She carried them into another room, the kitchen. A woman was at the stove, cooking something. "Mom?" The woman turned around. She looked like an older version of Serenity, except she had brown hair like Kevin. "Oh my god! What happened to those hamsters?" "I think big brother did this to them. Can you help them?" "I can't, but the vet can. I'll take them right away."

END OF CHAPTER 3

Chapter 4: On their own


William and Percy had been at the vet for a month, and were finally healed. The vet thought it would be better to let them go instead of them being pets again. Now they were standing in the park, not knowing what to do. "Bro, what are we going to do? We don't know how to live on our own!" "Don't worry, Percy. How hard can it be?" "Meow!" "What was that, Bro?" "MEOW!" "I dunno, it sounded close. They turned around a saw a cat, ready to pounce. "LOOK OUT!" They heard a voice say, and a large hamster pushed them out of the way of the cat. The cat pounced on the hamster. "I have to help him!" William got up and ran towards the cat. The cat got off of Boss and swung a paw at William, who jumped over it. Will punched the cat in the face, knocking it over. The cat got up and hissed. William turned around and ran towards a tree, the cat following. The cat followed Will up the tree. "Bro, be careful!" William was on a branch now, the cat getting closer to him. As Will backed up, he kept getting closer to the edge. "He's gonna fall!" The hamster yelled. "Not my Bro! He's too smart to do something like that!" The cat lunged at him, and he dodged, causing the cat to fall off the tree. The cat hit the ground hard and was knocked out. William scampered down the tree. "Hey, are you okay, big guy?" He said, extending a paw to help the large hamster up. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine. Who are you, anyway?" "My name's William, and that one over there is Percy. What the hell was that thing?" "Haven't you ever seen a cat before?" The hamster asked, getting up and dusting himself off. "A cat?" "You don't know what a cat is? You must not get out much." "Actually, this is the first time we've ever been outside." "So, you're pets?" "No, we're living on our own now." The hamster started laughing. "You two wouldn't last a day out here, if you don't even know what a cat is. I know, you guys can live with me!" "Really?" Percy said excitedly. "Sure! You two need a big, tough field hamster like me to look out for you! By the way, my name's Boss."

END OF CHAPTER 4

Chapter 5: Love at first sight

Percy was taking a walk. He and William had been living with Boss for quite some time now, and Boss had taught them to fend for themselves. As he walked, he saw a car and a moving truck going down the street. "I guess someone must be moving in." He said before following it, curious. He had seen many cars before, but there was something different about this one. There was a familiar scent coming from the car. He followed as fast as he could, not wanting to lose it. He didn't know why, but he felt like he had to keep up with this car, almost as if something terrible would happen if he didn't. He eventually came to a house with a sign marked SOLD on the front lawn. He hid behind a rock as he watched the movers carry boxes into the house, and the family that was moving in watching. There was one that caught his eye, though... a young girl, holding a cage. He couldn't see what was in it, but he could tell from the scent that it was a hamster. He waited untill the movers had left and the family had gone inside before coming out of his hiding place. "Hiff hiff, hiff hiff....." He started sniffing around, trying to locate the scent. He looked up and saw a window on the second floor. "Bingo!" He climbed a tree that was growing near the window and climbed it. He jumped off of a branch onto the windowpane and looked inside. Inside was a bedroom, obviously belonging to a girl. There was a cage right next to the window. Luckily, the girl was nowhere in the room. As Percy heard a car pull out of the driveway, he knew the family must have gone out. The window was open, so he walked in. Inside the cage was a small sleeping hamster, just a little younger than Percy. She had white and brown fur, and was wearing a blanket over her head. "Wow, she's beautiful..." He had never felt anything like this in his entire life. He had never seen a hamster so beautiful. "I have to get closer..." He opened the cage and slipped inside, the hamster still asleep. He approached the hamster cautiously, careful not to wake her up. When he reached her, he sat down next to her and put a hand on her cheek. "I'm in love..." Unable to control himself, he leaned over and kissed her. She opened her eyes and stared at him in confusion. "Uh oh..."

END OF CHAPTER 5

Chapter 6: Young love

Percy pulled away from the kiss and backed up. //Crap, she's awake! How am I gonna explain this?"// "Uh.... hamha?" He said nervously. The hamster just stared at him. She didn't know who this strange hamster was, and he had kissed her? Still, she had never felt anything like that kiss. She had kissed in dreams before, but this kiss was different... real. And in all of her dreams, she had never known who she was kissing... but this was him. She recognized him almost instantly, the boy from her dreams. "Ookyoo?" Percy backed up more. //I have to get out of here! Oh, how do I get myself into these things?// "S-sorry. I-I couldn't help myself..." He said. The hamster started walking towards him. Every step she took, another step back he took, untill his back was against the cage and he could go no further. //Oh no, what am I gonna do now?// As the hamster approached him, he could feel his heart racing. He closed his eyes and expected to feel pain, but instead he felt someone kiss him on the cheek. He opened his eyes, and saw her looking into his eyes, smiling. "Ookyoo." "Huh? You like me?" "Ookyoo!" She kissed him again, this time on the lips. They put their arms around eachother as they kissed, both glad they had finally found a true love. They pulled away from the kiss. "Ookyoo. (I'm Penelope. What's your name?)" "I'm Percy."

END OF CHAPTER 6

Chapter 7: The assasins

Three hamsters walked down a long, dark hallway. They had gotten a letter the week prior, telling them to come to this spot. The name on the letter simply read "The Master". They came to two large double doors and pushed them open. Inside, the room was completely dark. They walked to the center of the room. "Hello?" One called out. "Ah, you have arrived." The voice seemed to come from nowhere, kind of like an echo. "You three are the best at what you do. I need you to complete a task for me. If you suceed, I will pay you greatly." "We don't do anything unless we know who we're working for!" Another voice said, this time a female. "You can just call me Master Black." "Very well, what do you want with us?" The third asked. "I want you to kill the one named William. This is him." A sort of tv screen seemed to just appear, floating in midair. It showed a white hamster walking along. "Why do you need us to beat him?" The first one asked. "He looks pretty weak." "Do not underestimate him. He's a lot tougher than he looks. "He's kinda cute, if you ask me." Said the female. The third pointed his open palm at the screen. "I'll spear him like a fish. GET OVER HERE!" He yelled as a spike attached to a long cord shot out of his palm and through the screen, causing it to explode. "Now now, Scorpion. Save some for when we find him." Said the female. "So all we have to do is kill him, and we'll get our pay?" "Correct." "Should be easy enough. Scorpion, Rosa, come on!" He said and turned to leave. "Yes, Sub-zero." They said, and followed him out.

END OF CHAPTER 7

Chapter 8: The mighty Scorpion

As William walked, he couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. He had a strong hamster-sense, more so than most hamsters. //I feel something, but what is it? I know there's something wrong... but what?// "GET OVER HERE!" He heard a deep voice yell. "Huh? What the?" He felt something pierce his shoulder and the next thing he knew, he was being pulled back quickly. He felt a hard kick to his back and was knocked back foward again for a bit before hitting the ground. He stood up and clutched his shoulder. "What the hell..." He looked at his attacker. It was a hamster about the same size as him, and he was wearing a black and yellow ninja outfit with a mask covering most of his face. He could only see two light blue eyes through the mask. William didn't know who this was, but he knew he had to get away from it. He turned around and ran, and heard the hamster yell "COME BACK HERE!" He looked back as he ran and saw a spike on a cord flying towards him. "Holy crap!" He turned and ran to his right, but the spike followed him. "What the hell is that thing?!" The spike went into his side, and he was pulled back again. This time, he felt two pairs of arms pull him up. "Well, you found him, Scorpion. Good jod." William looked to the source of the voice and saw a hamser that looked much like Scorpion, except with a blue and black outfit. "I don't see what the big deal is. He seems weak to me." Scorpion said. William was slammed against a large rock and he felt Scorpion press his hand into his neck, choking him. "Let go of me..." Scorpion pressed against his neck harder, and he couldn't breath. //I have to do something! I can't just die like this...// "Hey! What are you doing?!" He heard a voice yell. It was Boss! "Let him go!" Boss swung his shovel at Scorpion's head and he dodged, but he also let go of Will in the process. Will fell to the ground and clutched his neck. "Thanks, Boss..." But when he looked back up, he saw Boss on the ground, out cold. There was a third hamster standing there, this one a female. She had white and brown markings (just like Jingle's, except a dark brown.), and she had what appeared to be a head of long, green hair. Strapped to her back was a seathed ninja sword, and on her waist was a small pouch. "This one is even weaker." She said. William got to his feet. "What do you want with me?" "We've been hired by Master Black to kill you. Now will you give up quietly, or are we going to have to make this rough?" The blue suited one said. "Master... Black? I don't know who that is, but there's no way I'm going to let you kill me!" William said, and got into a fighting stance. "I'll take care of him. This little weakling is no match for the great Scorpion!"

END OF CHAPTER 8

Chapter 9: The battle begins

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro(duh), but I do own William, Rosa, and Percy. I technically own the hamsters Scorpion and Sub-zero, but they are based on the characters from Mortal Kombat, which I do not own. Confused yet? If you actually read this thing, you must be confused.

By the way, please read and review my friends story: "The Insert Arthor Saga: Megaman J4".

************************************************************* ****************************************

Scorpion shot his spike at Will again, but this time he dodged it and grabbed onto the cord. He pulled and the cord came loose from his palm. "AAAGH! Why you..." Will ran at him to attack, but got punched in the ribs and stumbled. Scorpion hit him on the head and he fell down. "You've gotta be pretty good to get rid of my spike, kid. But I'm still much stronger than you are." William quickly got to his feet. "I don't care how strong you are, I won't let you beat me!" He dove at Scorpion and tried to punch him, but what seemed to be a hole torn open in reality sucked him and Scorpion through, and they disapeared. "Huh? What just happened?" Rosa asked. Sub-zero laughed. "William is as good as dead now." Rosa frowned.

********************************************************* ********************************************

William flew out of the portal and landed on something hard and bumpy. He opened his eyes to see he had landed in a pile of hamster bones. "GAAH!" He quickly stood up and dusted himself off. He looked around and saw that he was in some kind of large cavern, with flames and lava everywhere. He was on a platform on top of a large tower, and it was covered in cobwebs, dust, and bones. "Where the hell am I?" Will wondered. "This doesn't look like the park to me. And where's Scorpion?" Before William could do anything, he heard Scorpion yell "GET DOWN HERE!" and one of the support columns was kicked out from under the tower. "Whoa!" The tower fell to the the ground and he felt himself get tossed off and roll across the ground. "I'm gonna feel that in the morning..." He got up and got into a fighting stance. "You might as well give up. There's no way you can beat me." "I'll try!" Scorpion pulled off his mask to reveal a skull. "DIE!" He opened his mouth and a large blast of fire shot out at William. "Eep!" William quickly dodged to the side. William picked up an old shield and sword and ran at Scorpion. Scorpion shot another blast of fire at him, but he blocked it with the shield and swung his sword, cutting Scorpion in half. "IMPOSSIBLE! I CAN NOT BE BEATEN BY A WEEEEAAAAAKLIIIIIIIINNNNG!" Scorpion yelled as both halves of his body exploded, sending blood flying all over the place. "Well, that wasn't to hard." Will said, dropping the weapons. The portal reopened and he stepped through, relived to finally be out of that strange place. That was when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and looked down to see Rosa's sword sticking out. "This might hurt." He heard her say as she twisted the sword inside of him. He heard a loud CRACK, and then everything went black.

END OF CHAPTER 9

Chapter 10: Still alive

Disclaimer: I don't own Mortal Kombat or Hamtaro. I do own William, Rosa, and Percy. I also own a magazine.

"Master Black!" Sub-zero yelled as he pushed open the large doors leading to the main chamber. Rosa followed close behind. "Master Black! We have sucessfully killed William!" "Oh, really?" A small hamster stepped out from the shadows. He seemed to have no face, as he was wearing a black cloak with the hood pulled up. He looked as if he was about 6.3 centimeters tall, but for some reason, he looked menacing. They could see the glint of a sword from underneath his cloak. There was something about him that creeped Rosa out, but Sub-zero wasn't afraid. "Yes, he is dead! Now pay us!" "What makes you so sure?" A computer screen appeared next to Black. It said WILLIAM'S HEART RATE and showed a line that was slowly pulsing. He was alive, but barely. "What? Impossible! The Urutora sword has never failed to kill it's target!" Rosa yelled. "I told you before, do not underestimate him. You will get your pay AFTER you defeat b- I mean William."

END OF CHAPTER 10

Chapter 11: Master Black revealed

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Rosa, and Percy."But if I may ask one thing..." Rosa said. "Why is it you wish for him to be dead?" "A very good question," Black said. He took down his hood to reveal a black furred hamster that looked almost exactly like William except he was shorter and, well, black. He unseathed his sword, and they saw that it had a black blade with a silver handle, and looked kind of odd. "You see, there are six swords known as the ledgendary swords. There are three kinds known, and two of each kind. Each one was created for it's specific holder, and none other can use it. There are two Urutora swords... you weild one, Rosa. Two Demon swords, one of which belongs to me, and two Holy swords, none of which have yet been found. Yet my brother, William, is capable of using a Holy sword. If he is able to summon it, he will be able to keep me from my goal." "And that would be?" "World domination. I will use the awesome power of the Demon sword to kill all those who oppose me, and only those who accept me as their leader will live. I will be the king, and my love, Penelope, the queen. You two will live, of course, since you are helping me."

************************************************************* ****************************************

Meanwhile, two hamsters were watching from the heavens. One was a tall hamster with spiked white fur and a white cloak. The other was shorter and mostly white, except he had gray covering the left side of his face... a marking that stretched from the beginnind of his right ear down to his left cheek. He had a gray ring around his right eye. His ears, nose, paws, and tail were light blue instead of the usual pinkish color. "Well, this looks bad for hamkind, doesn't it?" The tall one said, looking at what was happening through a crystal ball. "Indeed." The shorter one said. "This William person won't stand a chance unless he is able to summon a Holy sword." "Like you, you mean?'' The tall one said. "Not anymore. I can't summon a Holy sword while I'm still dead. I would have thought you, of all hams, would know that. You are the ruler of ham-heaven, after all." The shorter one answered. The taller one diverted his attention from the crystal ball. "Do you think he has any control at all?" He asked. "I think that the good and evil of his heart are fighting for control." The shorter one said. "His mind has been corrupted by the power of the Demon sword. I doubt the good in his heart will win. The Demon sword makes the evil in one's heart stronger."

******************************************************* **********************************************

A hamster that looked like Boss except with straight whiskers, no shovel or hard hat, no notch in the ear, and white fur where the cream colored fur would be was walking along. His name was Josh. Strapped to his back was a ninja sword. A sweet scent filled his nostrils. >Blood? Somebody must be wounded! But who... and where?> He ran towards the source of the smell. >It's getting stronger... I must be close!> He ran untill he came across a white hamster. There was a puddle of blood gathering beneath him. He had a sword wound, and Josh could tell by the wound that the sword had went through diagonally, going in through his upper back and coming out of his stomach. He was still alive, but just barely. "What happened to him? I have to help him somehow...''

END OF CHAPTER 11

Chapter 12: Insert your own title here

"Damn, where is he?" Sub-zero and Rosa had just arrived at where William was last, but there was nothing there except for a puddle of blood. "He couldn't have gotten away... the computer said he was barely alive!" Sub-zero said. "That big one is gone, too." Rosa said, referring to Boss. "Damn it! How the hell are we going to find him?" "Hey, look..." She said, kneeling down. There were bloodspots on the ground, making a sort of trail. "If we follow this trail of blood, we will probably be able to find him."

************************************************************ *****************************************

In Black's lair, Black was sitting at a sort of throne against the wall of his chamber, watching what was happening on one of his computer screen things. "Soon, my brother will be dead, and no one will be able to stop me." Suddenly, his cloak and sword disapeared, and his voice became slighty higher. "That's what you think! I won't let you hurt bro!" It reapeared, and the voice deepened. "You can't stop me." (switch) "SHUT UP! I WILL stop you, you just wait and see." (switch) "Ha ha ha! Yeah right! You can't stop me, Percy, because I am much stronger and smarter than you." (switch) "Dammit, Black! Why do you want to rule the world anyway?" (switch) "Let's just say it's something I didn't finish thousands of years ago."

************************************************************ *****************************************

"Damn it!" The short hamster yelled. Back at ham-heaven, the two hamsters were watching through the crystal ball. "They're going after him! If they kill him, no one will be able to summon the Holy sword!" "Yes, that is bad. But what are we supposed to do? We're here and they're there." The taller one said. "I have to step into William's mind and awake him! It's the only way!" The shorter one said. "Absolutely not! I forbid it! You are not to meddle in the affairs of the living!" "Fine. I'll just stay here and watch everyone on Earth die. Would you prefer that?" The taller hamster was silent now. >He has a point. If William is killed, the Earth is doomed for sure!> "Fine, I'll allow it, but just this once."

END OF CHAPTER 12

Chapter 13: Awakening

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Rosa, and Percy. I also own those two heaven guys.

************************************************************ *****************************************

"Where the heke am I?" William asked as he stood up and rubbed his head. He was in a field of flowers, but he was human-sized. He was still a hamster, though. "Last thing I remember is beating Scorpion... but then Rosa attacked me! But where am I now?" //Wake up, William.// "Huh? Who's there?" A white and gray hamster with light blue paws, nose, tail, and ears appeared in front of him. //Wake up, William. You must summon the Holy sword.// "What the hell are you talking about?" //AWAKEN!// William suddenly opened his eyes. He was in dark cave... the only light came from the mouth of the cave. He sat up, and noticed that his wound was gone. "What the?" "It's the power of the Urutora sword." He heard a voice to his right say. He looked over and saw a black and white hamster sitting against the wall. "How are you feeling?'' "I'm fine, but who are you? And where am I?" "My name is Josh. I found you and brought you here. What happened to you?" "It's a long story, but I'll try to explain." He said.

************************************************************ *****************************************

Rosa and Sub-zero followed the blood trail until it came to a stop, right near a rock that looked about 10 feet tall. Up towards the top was a small opening that looked like a cave. "He must be up there." Rosa said. "It will take us forever to reach the top!" Sub-zero said. "Don't worry, I have a plan." Rosa said, opening her pouch and taking out a purple orcarina. (The Orcarina of Time) She played the Song of Soaring (yeah, I know) and the next thing they knew, they were on top of the rock, just outside the cave.

END OF CHAPTER 13

Chapter 14: Clash of the Urutora swords... Josh vs. Rosa!

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Rosa, and Percy. I also own those two heaven guys.

"And that's what happened." William said, after telling Josh the whole story. "Wow. So you have no idea who this Master Black guy is?" "No, I..." He suddenly saw a blue sphere heading straight towards him. "SHIT!" He yelled and quickly dove out of the way. The sphere hit the wall of the cave, which turned to ice. "W-what the hell?!" He said, looking back at the wall of ice. He looked towards the mouth of the cave and saw Rosa and Sub-zero, who had his palm pointed at him. "Uh oh..." "Well, we've finally found you." Rosa said, and unseathed her sword. Josh recognized the sword instantly. >The second Urutora sword!> He unseathed his own sword. "Will, I'll take care of this one. You're gonna have to handle freeze boy." "ME?!" William yelled as Josh ran towards Rosa. "Aw, nuts."

*********************************************************** ******************************************

Rosa had barely enough time to blink as Josh headbutted her and knocked her off the edge of the rock. As she fell, he jumped off after her and swung his sword at her. She blocked it with her own sword and then landed on her feet and backflipped away as Josh hit the ground. "I'm gonna feel that in the morning..." He said as he stood up. Rosa dove toward him and swung her sword. He jumped back, but the blade hit his stomach and left a deep gash. He swung his own sword, which went deep into Rosa's arm. "Ow! Why you..." She jumped back and took out her ocarina. >What the hell is she going to do with that?> She played a tune ( >>>v>^> [Elegy of empiness]) Next thing Josh knew, there were two of her. "GAH! WHAT THE HELL?!" He didn't know which one to attack. They both looked exactly the same. "Uh... I guess I'm gonna have to attack one at random..." He ran at one and slashed it, but it was cut in half effortlessly to reveal a empty shell. "What the?!" The real Rosa swung her sword at him and he felt excruciating pain in his right arm. He looked at, it but there was no arm there, just a bloody stump. He clutched the stump and fell to his knees. "My arm..." "I don't know who you are, or why you're helping William, but as long as you're keeping me from doing my job, you're my enemy. And I NEVER let my enemies live." She raised her sword high above her head and prepared to strike. >I can't just die like this... Will needs my help! I've gotta beat her somehow!> He slowly reached for his sword with his other arm so she wouldn't notice. "DIE!" She swung her sword down at him, but he brought up his and blocked her attack. "W-what?!" He stood up and started to push back her sword, much to her surprise. "No, YOU die!" He pushed her sword back with his and pulled his sword up, knocking hers from her hands. He then thrust his sword forward, impaling her through the stomach. Her eyes opened wide in shock. She stumbled back a bit and gripped the handle of the sword, which was sticking out of her stomach. "Y-you..." Rosa brought her head down and started vomiting blood. She collapsed face-first on the ground. Josh pulled the bloody sword from her body and pointed the blade at his stump. "Urutora heal!" He said and his arm regrew, for healing is the power of the Urutora sword. He looked back up at the top of the rock, where blue flashes could be seen. "I wonder how Will's doing..."

END OF CHAPTER 14

Chapter 15: Ice cold

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Rosa, May, and Percy. I also own those two heaven guys.

Meanwhile, Will was having an even harder time. He kept on dodging the ice blasts, and hadn't gotten a single blow in. >Damnit! I can't keep on dodging! I have to ata...> His thoughts were cut short as a sphere grazed the top of his head. Even though it didn't actually touch his body, he felt his blood run cold. "DAMN! That's cold... EEP!" He jumped out of the way of yet another sphere. Sub-zero was tossing them like crazy now, eager to catch William. "STOP DODGING AND FIGHT ME LIKE A HAM!" "Nah, I like it the way it's going now, thank you." Will replied as he dodged another sphere. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!" Sub-zero put his open palm on the floor or the cave, and the ground froze into a sheet of ice, causing Will to slip. "Gaah!" William slid and hit the wall of the cave, causing it to shatter. (It had been frozen, remember.) "Ow..." He mumbled rubbing his head. He saw stars in front of his eyes, and was unable to see Sub-zero approaching him.

************************************************************* ***************************************

>Damnit, I have to get to him!> Josh thought as he ran up the rock. Ten feet is pretty high for a hamster. He was completly unaware of what was going on at the bottom of the rock...

********************************************************** ******************************************

Rosa opened her eyes and struggled to move, despite the pain. She managed to use her arms to crawl across the ground, grab her sword, and work her way up a tree trunk untill she was in a sitting position. She pointed the blade at her chest and managed to say "Urutora heal." Her wound healed and the pain stopped, but she was still exhausted. >How could he have beaten me? And all just to help a friend...>

//flashback//

A large hamster slams Rosa against the ground, causing her to cough up blood. "She's even weaker than I thought, Scorpion." Sub-zero said to his colleague. Rosa felt herself being picked up by the her hair. "So? Are you going to join us, or are we going to have to kill you?" "Fuck you." She said, and spit in his face. "I'd rather die than join you." "Very well." He said, wiping the spit from his face. "Scorpion, kill her." "With pleasure." Scorpion cracked his knuckles and moved towards her. >Is this it? Am I really going to die?> "Stop it!" A small white and brown hamster ran up to them. "Leave Rosa alone!" "May?! What are you doing here?!" Rosa yelled to her friend. "I won't let you hurt Rosa!" May ran up to Scorpion and started punching him, with little results. "Don't inferfere!' Scorpion said, and knocked her away. "May! Get out of here! Don't worry about me!" Rosa said. "No way! Friends don't abandon friends!" May ran at Scorpion again, but this time he grabbed her head and twisted it, snapping her neck and killing her. "MAY!" Rosa ran over to her friend, but she could tell by her vacant eyes that she was already dead. "No... Why did you do it, May? You should have just just let them kill me..." She said tearfully. "Foolish," Sub-zero said, "That someone would risk their own life to help another. So, will you join us, Rosa Asamidori? This is your last chance."

//flashback ends//

>May gave her life to try and help me, and then I was forced to join up with those two... if only she had let me die, it would have been better for both of us! I've killed so many times... all for no good reason! Well, no more! I am going to help William!>

END OF CHAPTER 15

Chapter 16: Powers revealed

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Rosa, Kaiju, Hamsta, and Percy.

"DAMN! Even with him awake, it's making no difference!" The short hamster yelled, looking into the crystal ball. "Calm down, Kaiju." Said the taller one. "Shut up, Hamsta! If William is killed, the Earth is doomed!" Kaiju said. "I'm aware of that, but complaining about it isn't going to solve anything. All we can do is hope he is able to summon the Holy Sword."

********************************************************** ******************************************

Sub-zero lifted up William by the scruff of his neck and looked him in the eyes. There was something about those cold blue eyes that creeped Will out. "Now, you die." Sub-zero's hand started glowing blue, and he prepared to strike William. "DIE!" He thrust his fist foward, but something grabbed onto his fist and held it back. "What the?" He looked in back of him to see Josh right behind him. "You?! I thought Rosa dealt with you!" "No, I dealt with HER!" Josh swung his sword and cut off Sub-zero's arm, but a new arm made of ice grew in it's place. "What? How?!" Josh said, backing away. Sub-zero glared at him. "I don't like people who get in my way!" He shot an ice ball at Josh, who held up his sword and yelled "ABSORBTION!". The ice ball got sucked into the sword, and the gem on the handle of the sword changed from green to blue. >I'll save that for later.> Josh thought. "Enough of this bullshit! Time to end this!" Sub-zero said, and a spinning blade of ice grew onto his ice arm and he ran towards Josh. "Oh no you don't!" Rosa suddenly appeared out of nowhere and kicked Sub-zero, knocking him over. "Huh? Rosa?! But I thought..." Josh said in shock. "Hey, the holders of the Urutora swords need to stick together. So are you going to help me fight this loser, or are you just going to stand there like an idiot?" "Uh, right!" They both pointed their swords at Sub-zero and said "DOUBLE URUTORA BEAM!". They both shot a large beam of light at Sub-zero, which hit him hard and slammed him against the wall, which shattered, as well as his arm. William looked away and sheilded his eyes from the bright light. "Well, that should.... what?!" Sub-zero stood up, barely fazed from the attack. "Impossible! No one could survive that!" Rosa and Josh both said at the same time. "Now, it's my turn." Sub-zero pointed his palm at Rosa, and shot a ice blast at her. Before she could do anything, the blast hit her, freezing her, and knocking her off the edge of the rock. "Rosa!" William and Josh both ran to the edge and looked down, to see Rosa shatter on the ground. Sub-zero started laughing. "Only a weakling would let their personal feelings get in the way." "You're wrong, Sub-zero." William said, standing up slowly. "That is what makes one strong. It is you who is the weakling. And I will prove it to you!" "HA! What are you supposed to do?" William turned towards Sub-zero. Sub-zero stopped laughing. William's eyes were no longer the usual black color, but now they were a bright white. Sub-zero also noticed that Will wasn't standing, but floating. "W-what the hell?!" "Now, Sub-zero, you will know what it feels like to be completely helpless!" Sub-zero was knocked down as the ground started shaking, and Josh fell off the edge, but managed to grab hold. "HOLY SWORD, I SUMMON THEE!" William started glowing a bright white, and the ice started melting. "What the hell is going on?!" Sub-zero yelled. "The Holy sword..." Josh said. When the light faded, William had angel wings sprouting from his back, and he was holding a sword with a silver handle and a gold blade.

END OF CHAPTER 16

Chapter 17: Ultra Zero

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Rosa, Kaiju, Hamsta, The hamster William saves, and Percy.

"YES! He's done it!" Hamsta and Kaiju both said at the same time. "The Holy Sword! Now Black won't stand a chance!" "So Kaiju, how strong is this Master Black guy? You've fought him before, correct?" "Well, thousands of years ago, when I was the Hamian prince, there was an evil demon known as Black. It was a grotesque creature... It had two forms, one was short and thin, and had long arms and legs with sharp claws at the ends. It had an oval-shaped head with a single yellow eye in the center. His second form was much worse. It was tall and muscular, with a dragonlike head and a long spiked tail. It had the same yellow eye, except it was in the center of it's chest. It was created by, Kasukei, you know, the evil warrior who killed me. It was impossible to defeat, so the demon had to be sealed away within the Demon sword."

********************************************************** ******************************************

"W-what the hell?!" Sub-zero said, backing up. >What the fuck happened to him? He's changed, and it feels almost like Black's aura!> Despite his fear, he started laughing. "So, you feel that this will make a difference? You're still no match for my ice blasts!" "Then go ahead and use them." "Fine, I will!" He pointed his hand at William and shot a large ice ball at him, but he knocked it away as if it was nothing. "IMPOSSIBLE!" "My turn!" Suddenly Sub-zero felt something hit him in the stomach hard and he stumbled back. He hadn't even seen Will come at him. He put his paw (remember, his right arm was shattered) over the spot where he was hit and fell to his knees. >That felt like a train hit me! How could he have become so powerful?!> William gave him a uppercut to the jaw and he went flying into the air and landed on his back. William jumped up high into the air. "Enjeru kohiza atemi!" He landed on Sub-zero with a knee strike to the chest. Sub-zero cried out in pain and coughed up blood. Josh climbed up the side of the rock and watched in disbelief. >It's the legendary angel form! This hasn't been accomplished since the ancient Hamian war against Kasukei!> Sub-zero slowly stood up, barely able to keep his balance. >I have to get away! At this rate, he'll kill me! I need to create a diversion...> That was when he saw a hamster a few feet from the bottom of the rock. >Perfect!> He shot an ice ball down towards the hamster. "Oh no! Look out!" William yelled towards the hamster. "Huh?" She looked up and saw a blue sphere headed directly towards her and she screamed. "Hold on!" William dove off of the rock and flew towards her. He lifted her up and pulled her out of the way of the ice blast. The grass behind them turned to ice as he set her down. "Are you okay?" He asked the hamster. She had white fur, blue eyes, and long blonde hair. "Yeah, I'm fine..." She was a bit shocked at the appearence of the ham that saved her. >A hamster with wings? Who is this guy?!> "Alright, good." He said, and flew off back towards the rock. Sub-zero was shocked. "How could he have gotten there so fast?"

*********************************************************** *****************************************

"SEE?! I told you you wouldn't suceed!" Percy said. Black said nothing, just rolled his tongue over his teeth. >So, William has managed to summon the Holy sword? Oh well, I know how to defeat him.> Black stood up. "So, you still think he can beat Sub-zero, do you, Percy? Well, I know exactly what to do." He held the Demon sword in front of him and started chanting in some strange language. "Hey! What are you doing?" Percy said in Black's head. Black didn't answer, just said "Yuukai!" and his sword started to glow.

************************************************************ ****************************************

Sub-zero suddenly felt strange. He cried out in pain as a arm shot out where the stump was. "What the hell?!" William said, stopping and floating a good distance from the rock. "Rosa's healing abilities!" Josh said. Spikes shot out from the palms of his hands. They came out further to reveal long cords attached to them. "Scorpion's ability!" William said. Sub-zero's body started to glow, and the rock Sub-zero and Josh were on shattered. When the dust cleared, Sub-zero looked completly different. He was not wearing his ninja outfit, and his fur was entirely blue. He was floating, and he had two spikes on cords coming out of his hands. But the thing that stood out most about him was the single eye in the center of his head. It was yellow with a red pupil. Now he spoke in a deep, unearthly voice: "Now, you will feel the wrath of Ultra Zero!

END OF CHAPTER 17

Chapter 18: Overpowered by evil

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Rosa, Kaiju, Hamsta, The hamster William saved, and Percy.

William floated to the ground, in shock of what had just happened. >How could Sub-zero have changed like that? It's like he's a combination of himself, Scorpion, and Rosa! But how is that possible?!> Ultra Zero kept his eye on Will the whole time. "Scared, are you?" "Oh course not! Why would I be scared of a weakling like you?!" William lied. Truth was, he was petrified of this new monster. "Spare me your lies. I can see into your mind. If you truly think I am weak, let me demonstrate my power!" Ultra zero shot a cord towards William, but he dodged it, just to be hit by another cord. It lodged itself in William's stomach and pulled him towards Zero. Zero grabbed the cord and started swinging him around and around, and soon Will flew off and slammed into a rock, which turned to cracked open. William stood up. >D-damn... he's stronger than me!> "You call that an attack? That was nothing! My attacks are ten times stronger than that!" He yelled at Ultra Zero. Zero just laughed at him. "Then attack me, if you're so strong." "Fine, I will!" William flew at him to attack, but stopped as a cord swung by just a millimeter from his head. "Whoa!" Zero had started swinging his cords around wildly, preventing Will from getting close. "Dammit! Now how am I supposed to attack him?!" "Give it up, William!" Suddenly one of the cords stopped. "Huh? What the fuck?" They both looked over to see Josh holding onto the cord. "Josh!" William yelled. "Will! Grab the other cord, quick!" William grabbed onto the other cord, and they both pulled, tearing the cords out of his palms. Zero cried out in pain as blood gushed from his palms. "I hope this works..." Josh said, aiming his sword at the single eye of Zero. "UNLEASH!" The ice ball he had stored in the sword shot out and hit Zero in the eye, blinding him. He put his paws to his eyes and floated to the ground. "Now, William!" Will ran forward with his sword."CHOU ENJERU SABURU!" He thrust the sword forward forward, impaling Zero through the chest. His body glowed, and he turned back to Sub-zero. "Well... you beat me. You were truly a worthy opponent, William. May we battle again someday." And with that, Sub-zero died.

END OF CHAPTER 18

Chapter 19: Can't think of a good name for this chapter

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Rosa, Kaiju, Hamsta, The hamster William saved, and Percy.

"So that's what happened, huh?" Boss asked them. "Yeah, that's pretty much it." Josh replied. They had gone to Boss's home soon after Zero had been defeated. It turned out that once Boss had come to, he ran off. Also, William's sword and wings had disapeared "There's one thing I don't get, though," William said. "What was up with that sword? And how did I grow wings like that?" "You mean you don't even know?" Josh said. William shook his head. "I've never seen the sword before." Josh was in disbelief. //He doesn't even know how to summon the Holy Sword, yet he's capable of weilding it! Could it all be some mistake?//

******************************************************* *********************************************

"Well, that's that." Hamsta said. "Sub-zero's been defeated, and it seems that the Earth is safe again." "Don't be so sure." Kaiju said. "There will always be someone trying to conquer it." "You mean like your brother?" Hamsta asked. Kaiju's expression quicky changed to one of anger. "Never refer to that ham as my brother! You will refer to him as Kasukei, and nothing else. Got it?" "Uh, right, sure." Hamsta said, sweatdropping. "If you don't mind, I'm going to keep an eye on William, Hamsta." Kaiju said.

************************************************************ ****************************************

"May we meet again, William!" Josh said, waving. "Seeya, Josh! Good luck on your travels!" William answered. Josh turned around and walked off, off on some new adventure.

END OF CHAPTER 19

Chapter 20: PPR:KUT

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Rosa, Kaiju, Hamsta, The hamster William saved, and Percy. Also, I do not own Star Shadow, seadragon1012 does.

This is my first attempt at a songfic chapter, PPR:KUT, by Linkin Park.

************************************************************ ****************************************

(Why's does it feel like night today? Something in here's not right today, why am I so uptight today? Paranoia's all I got left. I don't know what stressed me first, or how the pressure was fed, but I know just what it feels like to have a voice in the back of my head)

Percy quickly approached Penelope's house, wondering if he had made the right decision by coming to see her. He felt like he had to tell SOMEONE about Black, and it seemed to him that Penelope would be the best, not only because he trusted her more than anyone else, but because he was the only one that could talk to her.

(It's like a face that I hold inside, a face that awakes when I close my eyes, a face that watches everytime I lie, a face that laughs everytime I fall (And watches everything)
So I know that when it's time to sink or swim, that the face inside is hearing me right underneath my skin)

He climbed up the tree outside of her window and leapt to her windowsill. The window was unlocked, so he pushed the window open. He thought he heard someone saying something, but when he looked over his shoulder, no one was there, so he went inside.

(It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back, it's like a whirlwind inside of my head, it's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within, it's like the face inside is right beneath my skin)

Penelope was very happy to see him, and as soon as he came into her cage, she ran up to him and hugged him. "Ookyoo! (I missed you, Percy!)" "I missed you too, Penelope." Luckily, Kylie wasn't home. "Ookyoo? (Where have you been for so long?)" Percy sighed. "I'd better start from the beginning."

(Here we go again with the pain I feel isn't real but in my mind, but I find myself in places with names but no faces. My memory races at speeds hundred degrees, my soul it bleeds devil must have planted the seed)

Percy started to tell her everything, about how he found the Demon Sword, about how the demon contained within had tried to take over his body, about how it had tried to kill his brother. Penelope listened the entire time, even though she didn't understand most of it.

(Now it feels like my backs against the wall I'm taking the fall, whenever I call nobody's responding at all, but I don't know who I can trust they're screaming my name,I need somebody to help me out of the flames)

When he had finished, Penelope finally spoke. "(But he's gone now, right? He won't come back?)" "Oh, he'll be back, count on it. He won't stop until he's destroyed." Penelope looked scared. "(But... will he try to hurt YOU, then? Is that even possible?)" "I'm not sure." Percy said.

(All I'm trying to do is just master me, all I wanna do is smoke a blaster beat, but something keeps talking to me consciously, responsibly it keeps haunting me)

"(So now what are you going to do?)" "I have to go away, far away. I can't risk hurting any of my friends." Penelope gasped. "(But you CAN'T go! What will I do without you?)" Percy hugged her. "I'm sorry, but I have to. There's no other way." Penelope started crying. "(I'll miss you so much...)" "I'll miss you too. Don't worry, we'll see eachother again someday, I promise! Maybe I'll be able to stay for good then... but I promise you this, someday we will get married!"

(From dusk till dawn everything has something for ya, that voice inside of your head got you projecting paranoia. Cold sweat shining on your face exposing your purpose and if I ripped off the skin I'd probably find another verse.There's nothing worse the trying to pull yourself back up from the dead, so I advise you listen to that voice in the back of your head)

Percy waved to Penelope one final time before he turned and ran down the tree. //I'll miss you...// He thought as he ran towards the park.

(It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back, it's like a whirlwind inside of my head, it's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within, it's like the face inside is right beneath my skin.
It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back, it's like a whirlwind inside of my head, it's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within, it's like the face inside is right beneath my skin)

William and Boss were out somewhere, so Percy was able to sneak in and leave a note on the table without being seen by anyone. He headed out and ran towards the cliff. (Where Laura's grandma met with her friend.)

(The face inside is right beneath your skin. The the face inside is right beneath your skin.
The the the face inside is right beneath your skin. The-face-inside-is-right-beneath-your-skin!)

Percy climbed atop one one of the benches and watched the sunset. There was something entoxicating about watching the sunset from up there... it just seemed so beautiful. Percy wanted to see it one last time before he left. "The sunset is beautiful from up here, isn't it?" He heard a voice say. He looked over to see a white female hamster with a black star over each eye, a crescent moon on her forehead, and silver tipped ears. She had something fastened around her waist. //That's weird, she wasn't here before...// "My name's Star Shadow, how about yours?" "I'm Percy." He said, looking back towards the sunset. They were both silent for a while, untill Star Shadow spoke. "You are plauged by the demon that infests your soul, correct?" Percy quickly looked towards her. "How did you know about that?"
She pointed to his shadow. It looked much different... like a monster.

(The sun goes down... I feel the light betray me. The sun goes down... It's like I'm paranoid! I feel the light betray me)

"But how is this possible?" Percy asked. He looked back, but she was gone. "Huh?" He heard footsteps approaching... HUMAN footsteps.

(Can't stop what I'm hearing within, it's like the face inside it's right right beneath the skin.
It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back, like a whirlwind inside of my head.It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within, it's like the face inside it's right right beneath the skin.It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back, like a whirlwind inside of my head. It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within, it's like the face inside it's right right beneath the skin!)

END OF CHAPTER 20

Chapter 21: Explosion

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Chipp, Rosa, Kaiju, Hamsta, and Percy. Also, I do not own Star Shadow, seadragon1012 does. I don't own Shinoan, either, Shink does.

Sorry this took so long! And I hope you're happy now, Shink. NOW will you stop asking in every single review?!

And also, the reason that this took so long was that my account was temporarily frozen.

********************************************************** ******************************************

"Hey, you know, I haven't seen Percy around for a while." William said to Boss. "Yeah, where could he have run off to?" That was when Boss saw the letter on the table. "Hey, what's this?"
William read over the letter, mouthing out the words in a barely audible whisper. When he finished, his eyes widened. "What is it? What's wrong?" Boss asked. William dropped the letter and ran out of the small home.

************************************************************ ****************************************

"So he caught me, and now I'm here." Percy told his brother through the bars of his new cage. William rubbed his temple and shook his head. "Why did you run away in the first place, Percy? Tell me." Percy turned his back to him. "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you." He had been captured by a human the day he was looking at the sunset, and now he was a pet again. He knew that the only reason William was able to find him so quickly was because the Legendary Swords are all linked, but he didn't dare mention he had one. "But don't worry, bro. I like it here. My owner takes good care of me, so don't worry about a thing!" "Well, if you say so, but I'm still going to come check on you every day. Seeya." After William had gone, Black contacted Percy. //I have been searching this new home of ours, hikari.// He said. //I believe I have found something that could work to our advantage...// "Huh, what is it?" Percy asked. Black chuckled. //This man has many explosives in his basement.// "WHAT?! Are you thinking..." //Yes, we have another chance to kill your brother.// "You're sick! There's no way you're gonna kill bro!" //We'll see.//

*********************************************************** *****************************************

"So you're okay, then?" William asked. This was his third day visiting, and Black, who was currently in control, had figured out the time at which he would show up every day. "Yes yes, I"m fine. You can go." He was trying his best to sound like Percy, and wasn't doing a very good job of it. William raised an eyebrow. "You okay, Percy? You sound weird." "Yes, I'm fine. Go on." "Okay then, Percy. See you tomorrow." William said before hopping out through the window. Black smirked. "This time..."

********************************************************* *******************************************

"Dang, I overslept!" William said as he ran towards Percy's home. "I'm late! How could I have been so careless?" He was about 6 feet away from the house when he had a weird feeling... as if he had to get away. He listened to his instincts, and ran in the opposite direction. An earth-shattering explosion was heard, and he was thrown off his feet, flying face-first into a parked car. The sound of glass shattering was heard as debris hit one of the car windows. William fell to the ground, more dust and debris falling down on top of him. After everything had stopped, he stood up from the rubble and dusted himself off. "What the fuck... PERCY!" He ran over to the pile of debris that was once Percy's home. "Percy..." He said, falling to his knees.

Meanwhile, a cloaked figure was watching from a tall tree. "Figures he would be late..." The hamster mumbled, spreading his bat-like wings and flying off.

************************************************************* ***************************************

A large grey hamster with red hair on top of his head stood impatiently in a long line. He was the next one up. "Next!" //Finally...// He thought. He stepped up to the desk. "Name?" The short hamster behind the desk asked. "Shinoan." He said in a gruff voice. "I'm here to sign up for the tournament." The hamster wrote down his name and told him that the tournament began in 3 weeks. As Shinoan walked away, he heard a voice call to him from a tree branch. "You actually think you have a chance?" He recognised the voice instantly. "Hello, Chipp." He said coldly. "What are you doing here?" "Well, I entered too." Chipp said. He jumped down from the tree branch. He was a short white hamster, with a black cap (looks like Cappy's), a black leather jacket, and black leather wristbands with long blades sticking out. "I really doubt you'll even make it in. Only eight entrants are making it, you know." "Butt out, Chipp." Shinoan said. Chipp chuckled. "Well, good luck to you. You'll need it, to even work up the courage to show up." And with that, he walked away.

END OF CHAPTER 21

Chapter 22: Shannon

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Chipp, Rosa, Kaiju, Hamsta, Shannon, and Percy. Also, I do not own Star Shadow, seadragon1012 does. I don't own Shinoan, either, Shink does. And HamtaroZero owns Jim, and burnfist23 owns Joe.

************************************************************* ***************************************

"Badabadabadabadabadabadab ada..." A white hamster with long blonde hair and light blue eyes was running to the meeting point in the park. //I can't wait to tell them what happened the other day!// Soon she came to the bush where she would meet with her friends. "I'm here!" She said as she walked through the bush to the small clearing. "Like, hamha!" Said the hamster with tiger stripes and a red ribbon on the end of her tail. "Hamha, Shannon!" Said the white and light brown hamster with a pink scarf. "Kyoo..." Said the small blanket-wearing hamster. "What's wrong with Penelope?" Shannon asked, sitting down. "I'm not sure." Pashmina said. "She's been depressed lately." "Yeah, like, too bad we can't speak baby language." Sandy said. "Anyway, what's up?" "The weirdest thing happened a few days ago..." Shannon said. "Oh yeah? What happened?" Pashmina asked. "Well, I was walking, and then I saw this weird blue ball thing headed directly towards me. I thought I was a goner, but then this hamster with wings saved me! It was so weird... and he was SO hot!" "Uh, a hamster with wings?" Sandy said, sweatdropping. "Are you, like, sure you weren't just dreaming?" "I guess I could have been..." She said. "...but it seemed so real!" "I'm sure it was just a dream, Shannon." Pashmina said. "There's no way a hamster could fly." "I guess you're right." Shannon said sadly. "Too bad."

************************************************************ ****************************************

William sighed as he looked at the sunset and wiped a tear from his eye. //If I had shown up on time, I could have saved him...// He jumped down from the bench and walked over to the edge of the cliff. He glanced down. //That should be far enough...// He tought. He closed his eyes, and jumped, but he felt someone grab his paw, stopping him from falling. He was helped up the edge of the cliff. "What do you think you're doing?!" A female voice said. He looked up at his savior. "Hey, you're that guy from before!" She said. "And you're that girl!" He said, standing up and dusting himself off. "You're lucky I came by when I did, or else you would be dead!" She said. "Yeah, so?" He replied. "It doesn't matter anymore." "Don't say that!" She said. "Now tell me why you want to kill yourself." William sighed. "Very well." He said. "My name's William. Yours?" "Shannon." She said, shaking his paw.

************************************************************* ***************************************

A tall brown hamster with a seathed sword on his back looked up at the empty tournament arena. His name was Jim. //In just a few weeks I might be up there...// He thought to himself. He sighed. //Speaking of which, I should be training...// As he walked away, he was completely unaware of the other fighter watching from a tree. //Nothing can stand in my way...// The blue hamster thought. //All of these "competitors"... none of them have even half the power I do. I will kill all of them...//

Chapter 23: Love blossoms

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Chipp, Rosa, Kaiju, Hamsta, Shannon, and Percy. Also, I do not own Star Shadow, seadragon1012 does. I don't own Shinoan, either, Shink does. And HamtaroZero owns Jim, and burnfist23 owns Joe.

************************************************************* ***************************************

"So what's his name?" Pashmina asked. "Yeah, like, tell us!" Said Sandy. Shannon stuck her tongue out at them. "I'm not telling, since you didn't believe me." "Oh, come on!" Sandy said. "Like, tell us!" "No!" "Fine." Pashmina said. "But, what's he like, at least?" "He's really sweet." Shannon said. "And you know what? I think I'm in love..." Shannon sighed. "But I doubt he likes me in the same way." "I doubt I'll ever find someone I like..." Pashmina said sadly. "Don't say that!" Shannon said. "What about Howdy or Dexter?" "They're nice, but... they're not what I'm looking for." Shannon smiled. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find the right guy someday!"

******************************************************** ********************************************

Kaiju was watching this conversation through the crystal ball. He had been keeping his eye on Shannon ever since she had become friends with William, but that wasn't the one he was watching. //That tiger-striped girl... such beauty...// He reached out and touched the crystal ball. //Just my luck that I'm dead...// That was when he started feeling strange. "What the..." His halo disapeared. //You're being revived...// Hamsta's voice echoed in his head. "Revived? By who?" //You think I should know? Peace out, Kaiju...// Suddenly everything around him went black, and he could feel himself falling...

******************************************************* *********************************************

A few weeks later, Shannon was walking home from one of her meetings with William. Her and William had been friends for a while now, and she would come to visit him every day to make sure he wouldn't try to kill himself again. Actually, she had fallen for him in the past few days, but was too scared to tell him. She sighed. //Maybe I'll never find true love...// "Hey, Shannon!" She heard a voice call. "Heke?" She turned around and saw William running up to her. "William?" He ran up next to her, and he hadn't even broken a sweat, considering how far he must have ran. "I was just wondering... would you mind if I walked you home?" Shannon blushed and smiled. "That would be nice." They walked for a while, talking about just whatever seemed to come to mind. Soon they reached Shannon's home. "Well, this is it." Shannon said. "Yup." William said. They were both quiet for a bit. "Well, Bye-Q, then." Shannon said, turning around. "Wait, Shannon..." William said. She turned back around to face him. "What is i..." She was cut short as his lips pressed against hers. Her eyes widened, but then closed as she returned the kiss. They broke away from the kiss and gazed into eachother's eyes. "I love you, Shannon." "I love you too, William." Shannon looked up at the house. "You know, Travis won't be here tonight... do you want to come in?" (Yes, Travis is her owner.) "Sure." William said, smiling.

********************************************************* *******************************************

Kaiju reappeared in a strange arena... a fighting arena. It was dark out... nighttime. "Where am I?" He wondered. "Hello, Kaiju." A female voice said. He turned around. "Who's there?" He saw a white hamster with silver tipped ears, black stars over each eye, and a white crescent moon on her forehead. "Who are you?" Kaiju asked. "My name is Star Shadow." She said. "I have revived you so you can compete in the Ham Land fighting tournament." "Fighting tournament? Why would you revive me just for that?" "Well, that's not the only reason... I am aware that you are looking for a girl..." Kaiju's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. "How did you know that?!" Star Shadow smiled. "I have my ways. Here." She handed him a small bundle. "Heke? What's this?" He unfolded it to reveal it to be a white cloak, just like the one Hamsta wears. "You will need a new name. I'm thinking... Keith." Kaiju thought for a bit. "Keith... yes, I like that."

END OF CHAPTER 23

Chapter 24: Basil

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Chipp, Rosa, Kaiju, Hamsta, Shannon, and Percy. Also, I do not own Star Shadow, seadragon1012 does. I don't own Shinoan, either, Shink does. And HamtaroZero owns Jim, and burnfist23 owns Joe.

William woke up in a comfy cage. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. //Did last night really happen?// He looked over and saw Shannon asleep next to him. //Oh yeah, it happened.// He smirked. //She's pretty good. Tired me out enough.// He ran a hand through her hair. Shannon smiled a little in her sleep. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, then laid back down next to her and snuggled up.

************************************************************** ***************************************

"Oh? What's this?" Black said, looking through one of his screens. He smirked. "A girl? So... he has found himself a woman.... but she won't be around for very long..." He snapped his fingers, and a black void appeared. A large greenish-black snake crawled out of the void. "Hello, Basil." Black said, smirking. (Get it? Basil? Basilisk? However... this isn't really a Basilisk, just a snake.) Basil replied with a hiss. "I have a job for you...." Black said.

************************************************************ ****************************************

"Badda badda badda...." Shannon ran down the alley. "I need to tell the others what happened last night...." She heard a loud hiss behind her. "What the?" She turned around, and a large snake lunged out and bit her. She died instantly as one of the fangs peirced her heart. The snake pulled his fangs out of her and let her body drop to the ground. "SHANNON!" The snake looked up and hissed in suprise as William dove onto it's head and dug the blade of his sword into it's neck. The snake tossed it's head to the side and William went flying off. William rolled across the ground but quickly recovered, and the snake lunged at him. He dove over the attack and jumped back onto the snake's head. He pulled out his sword and started hacking repeatedly at it's head. The snake hissed in pain and once again tried to throw him off, but William held on tight. "DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!" He thrust his sword downward, through the snake's brain, killing it. The snake fell to the ground and he jumped off and landed next to Shannon's body. "SHANNON!" He shook the body. "Please wake up..." Tears started to form in his eyes. "Please..."

END OF CHAPTER 24

Chapter 25: A tournament?

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Chipp, Rosa, Kaiju, Hamsta, Shannon, and Percy. Also, I do not own Star Shadow, seadragon1012 does. I don't own Shinoan, either, Shink does. And HamtaroZero owns Jim, and burnfist23 owns Joe.

William opened his eyes to find himself in a bed, in a dimly lit room. //Where am I?// He had a pounding headache. //What the fuck happened? I can't remember anything...// "You're finally awake." A voice said. "Wha?" He sat up and saw Josh sitting in a chair across from him. "'sup?" "Josh? Where am I? What the hell happened?" Josh smirked. "I found you passed out at the bottom of a ditch.... I guess you fell and bumped your head. Why is it that I constantly need to sve your bacon?" William rubbed his head. //Of course.... after Shannon was killed, I left town and started travelling.... I must have been gone at LEAST a month.... but where am I?// "Josh, where are we?" "We're in Ham land, of course." "Ham land?" "Yep, and you couldn't have shown up at a better time... the tournament is in two weeks!" "Tournament?"

**************************************************** *************************************************

"Hello, I would like to sign up for the tournament." Keith said, walking up to the desk. "Yes, and what is your.... WHOA!!!" The ham behind the desk said. "Uh.... nice to blue you! MEET you! Nice to meet your blue! Don't say blue." He whispered to the ham next to him. "Shhh!" The ham replied. "I said blue." "Stop!" "BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE." Keith sweatdropped. "Hi." "Blue." "Uh..." "BLUEY BLUEY BLUEY BLUEY BLUEY BLUEY BLUE!!!!!!!!!"

*************************************************** **************************************************

A few minutes later, Keith was walking away, after finally signing up. "Hello... I would like to sign up for the tournament." He heard someone at the desk say. His ears perked up. //That voice.... it's so familiar...// He glanced back and his eyes widened. //It's him! It's William! The one who weilds the second Holy Sword! He's entering the tournament? Could it be we were fated to meet this way?// Keith sensed another high power level behind himself. //What the?// He turned around and saw a hamster with blue fur standing on top of a building. He had his arms crossed, and was looking down at William. Four hamsters stood behind him... each was dressed as a ninja. One was dressed red, one grey, one yellow, and one blue. //Whats up with this guy?// Keith wondered. //There's something strange about him...//

End of chap. 25

Chapter 26: The machine

Disclaimer: I do not own Hamtaro, Mortal combat, The Legend of Zelda, or Josh. Kaji Yotoei, aka JoshRightMutant, aka Tune the ham-ham owns him. I am using him with permission. I do own William, Chipp, Rosa, Kaiju, Hamsta, Shannon, and Percy. Also, I do not own Star Shadow, seadragon1012 does. I don't own Shinoan, either, Shink does. And HamtaroZero owns Jim, and burnfist23 owns Joe. Bass owns Jack.

"So, how are the competitors chosen, anyway! EVERYONE can't compete! There must have been thousands of hamsters signing up!" William asked. Josh smirked. "There's a punching machine... you punch it, and the eight strongest will compete in the tournament! The winner of the tournament gets 100 sunflower seeds and gets to fight the champion, Jack!" "A punching machine?" "Yep! A brilliant scientist named Samatha Hamia invented it... I'll introduce you sometime." William noticed Josh was blushing a bit. "Josh? Why are you blushing?" "Huh? Oh, nothing.... it's just..." "Just what?" "Well, you see, I kinda have a crush on her..."

********************************************************** *******************************************

"Let's see..." A hamster with jet-black fur looked over the list of tournament applicants. "Sabu... Tora... Gatu... Supaku... Yorah..." He went down the list, all the way to the bottom. "Keith... William. Hmmm...." He smirked. "William, huh? I have a feeling about this one... I hope I'll get the chance to fight him."

************************************************************ *****************************************

**2 weeks later**

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" William yelled as he punched the red target. )450( read the power reader. (I don't know what they're called, ok?) Next was Josh. )400( Then a white and grey hamster stepped up. "Here I go.... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" He punched the target with all of his might. )50( Everyone fell over. "50?!" William said, in shock. The hamster scratched his head. "Guess I'm not ready yet..." "That's Supaku." Josh whispered to William. "He's said to be one of the weakest fighters around. Last year, his score was 30." William sweatdropped. "Geeze." Next, Joe went up. )500( William's eyes widened. "Holy crap!" Joe glanced back at him for a second, then walked away from the machine. It went through everyone else untill it got to Keith. He stepped up to the machine. "HIYA!!!!!!!!!" He punched the machine full force, and nothing happened. Everyone sweatdropped. "Heke?" Keith took a step back, and sparks suddenly started shooting from the machine. The damage calculator went all the way up to )600( Everyone's eyes widened. "Six.... hundred...." The announcer said. "Well, the competitors have been chosen! The eight strongest are Keith, Joe, Star Shadow, William, Jim, Shinoan, Chipp, and Josh!" William and Josh gave eachother the high five. "Yeah! We made it in!"

END OF CHAPTER