Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamster X! ❯ Christmastime ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Christmastime

**************************************************** ************************************************

Christmas. It's supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year, right? Not for me. For me, Christmas is just another normal day. Probably the worst part is the snow. Snow is just frozen rain, and rain has always been bad luck for me. It was raining the day my brother died in that explosion, and when X killed Pashmina, and that day I had to fight X. Of course, I did beat him, but still, X isn't exactly the best guy to fight. And Pashmina did come back to life. But do you know what it feels like to see the one you love most die? It's terrible.

William got out of bed and walked out to the main room of the clubhouse. Boss, Snoozer, and Bijou were the only ones there. Bijou was able to show up because Maria had gone back to france for christmas. "(yawn) Good morning." "Good morning, William!" "Oui, eet is very good to see you, Weeliam! Merry Christmas!" "Yeah, Merry Christmas, I guess." William took a coat off of the coat rack and went outside.

********************************************************* ********************************************

Now outside, William started walking. He liked walking, especially when there was nothing better to do. He heard a giutar playing, and saw Jingle walking towards him. "Hey, William! Merry Christmas." "Merry Christmas." "Gee, you don't seem that happy." "I don't like christmas that much." Jingle laughed. "I think I know how to make your holiday better. Follow me." Jingle turned and climbed up a tall tree. William shrugged and followed him. From the top of the tree, he could see the town. "Why did you take me up here, Jingle?" "Take a look." William looked off, but all he could see were houses. "Yeah, so? What's so special about that?" "Look harder." William looked again, and noticed Pashmina's house. "Hey, there's no car in the driveway! That must mean Pashmina's all alone..." "So why don't you go see her?" "You know, I think I will! Thanks, Jingle!" William turned around and jumped off the tree, landing effortlessly on his feet. He ran back into the clubhouse and came back out seconds later holding a package. "Thanks again!" He said before running off, unaware of the cloaked figure that was watching him.

************************************************************* ****************************************

Pashmina was all alone. June and her family had gone out for a few hours. I wish William was here, she thought. I'm sure he's lonely too. Just then, she saw the window being lifted up. Sure enough, it was William. "William!" "Hey, Pashmina!" He said. he walked over to her cage and lifted the door with his nose. "Merry Christmas!" She said. "Merry Christmas, Pashmina." He handed her a package. "I made you this." He handed her a small box. She opened it and pulled out a scarf much like her own, except it had her name sewn on in the corner, in gold. "Wow, it's beautiful!" "Really? You like it?" "I love it! You made this by yourself?" "Yeah. I learned how to sew a while ago." She took hers off and put it on. It was really comfortable, warmer and softer than hers. "I made you something too." "Huh? You did?" She handed him a package, and he opened it. Inside was a scarf like the one he had given her, except blue and it had his name sewn on in silver. "Wow! Now I have a scarf too!" He said, putting it on. "It feels comfortable." "So does yours." She kissed him. "Thank you." "Thank you too. This scarf is great." "So is yours. How did you learn how to sew?" "I just taught myself, I guess." She rested her head against his chest. "I love you. I'm so glad you can be with me here right now." "And I'm so glad to be here." He ran his hand through her hair. "You look beautiful tonight." "And you look handsome tonight." She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep, resting her head on his lap. I can't think of any place I would rather be than here right now, William thought. She's the one, the one I want to be with for the rest of my life, the one I'm going to marry. Soon he heard a car in the driveway and he knew June and her family were home, so he kissed Pashmina on the forehead and left.

************************************************************ *****************************************

As he walked down the street, he couldn't help but look back at Pashmina's house. When he looked back towards the street, however, he almost tripped over a short hamster wearing a cloak. The hamster was incredibly small, only 0.1 centimeter taller than Penelope. The hood was pulled up, so William couldn't see his face. "Whoa! Who are you?" The hamster looked up at him and laughed. "Who am I? I can't tell you. But I know who YOU are. We have met before, and are closer than you might think. Someday soon, I shall return, and I will kill you." Two bat wings emerged from the back of the hamster and he flew away. "What the?" William looked up in shock. "What was that all about?

THE END