Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Generation ❯ Live it up with friends Hamtaro's dance party ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hamtaro Generation

Live it up with friends

Hamtaro dance party!

Part I

It was the last week of school before summer vacation and Laura was helping out with the yearbook. She had spent some of the morning working on her classes section of the yearbook.

Laura: I think I'm finally getting somewhere.

Hamtaro had been in his cage gnawing on a few seeds waiting for a chance to be of help.

Laura: Now all I need now is something to go right in the middle.

Laura got up from her desk and took Hamtaro out of his cage and set him on her desk to keep her company while she worked. Hamtaro looked to see on the computer her parents got her last week was one of the pages that Laura was making for the yearbook.

(Thinking)

Hamtaro: So this is what Laura's been working on, it looks like one of those collages. It has little and large bits of herself and her class.

Indeed it did there were captures of when Laura first came to school and one of Travis and the soccer team, and the time everyone brought their pet and help take care of the animals and many more.

Hamtaro: So what do you think Hamtaro? You think this will be perfect for the last page?

Hamtaro nodded thinking this was a great idea. Laura then took a picture she found and scanned it into the computer and pasted it in the middle of the collage.

Laura: Our class picture, now it's perfect! Now I'll go and work on the other pages.

Laura then brings up Kana's class page with her bio and her pictures/drawings of Oxnard and the address of her website. Laura added some more to her bio that Kana gave her and after printing it out put some stickers on it and put aside with the others for the final yearbook.

Laura: Well that's quite a lot done in one morning, since Kana's doing the pages of the boys in our class there's only one page I have to work on.

Laura moved her mouse and clicked on her page.

Laura: Now that's my page, it still needs something but what?!

Laura had written a little bio about herself and had pictures of her self and family including Hamtaro of course.

Laura: I know what it needs!

She then goes and copies a boarder of daisies and pastes it on her page.

Laura: There! Now it's perfect. Now all I have to do is decide what I'm going to wear at the year-end dance.

She gets up from her computer and goes into her closet; she tosses aside one outfit after another until she pulls out a neon red dress suit with a matching bow tie.

Laura: This is a little loud, but fun. It's the perfect outfit for the dance.

Hamtaro was looking curiously at the bright outfit-

(Thinking)

Hamtaro: Looking good I'd say, I wonder what the hams know about this?

Soon after Laura left for the store Hamtaro went to the clubhouse to see the opinion of the other hams on the subject.

T.W: A year end dance huh?

Hamtaro: Yeah and Laura's really excited about it.

Oxnard: Kana is too, she even said there'd be live music.

Pashmina: But I'm really confused, didn't they host a dance a little while ago?

Hakeru: Yeah but that was the spring fling, this is the year end dance marking the end of the school year. Susan's school had one last week and she showed me the pictures of it. It looked really fun.

T.W: Now there's an idea! Why don't we have a dance party?

Hamtaro: That's a great idea, we can have our own dance with lights and live music!

T.W: I'll cater and help with the dercorations.

Pashmina: Hakeru and I will work on the snack table centerpiece.

Penelope: Okwee!

Pashmina: Of course they'll be a punch bowl.

Hamtaro: Ok guys let's get to work.

So for the next few days the hams got the clubhouse all ready and wondered what they'd wear, meanwhile Laura's school yearbook was finished and she decided to wear the same dress she wore at the spring fling but she would wear an old charm bracelet instead of the earrings.

Soon the school's dance and the hams dance was only day away and Boss was at Susan and Hakeru's where Hakeru getting him fitted for the suit he'd wear to the dance.

Hakeru: Will you hold still? I can't get an accurate measurement.

Boss: Sorry it's just I'm not used to someone-

Hakeru: Someone doing what?

Boss: To someone giving me my measurents.

Hakeru knew what he really meant as she started to write the measurements.

(Writing)

Hakeru: Well I think you know where I stand now, honestly.

Boss: It's just a change from what I'm used to, it's not everyday I get fitted.

Hakeru: Well it's a nice sentiment but I'm just happy with T.W-

Boss: Yeah you two were made for each other.

Hakeru: I'm not to sure, I mean he left his first love back home.

Boss: Someone who hasn't written or visited since, he hasn't even talked about her for months. If yo're still worried then tell him.

Hakeru: But what if he gets the wrong idea and goes back to her.

Boss: Oh he wouldn't do that, he's in love with you now. Believe me I know that look he gets when you're around.

Hakeru blushed a bit feeling quite special, she almost didn't know what to say.

Hakeru: You think so?

Boss: I know so, so ask him to be your date for the dance. It's what you want I'm sure.

Hakeru: You're right I will, I still look pretty good.

Boss: I'd say you're great and he couldn't be happier

Hakeru: Well I've got you're measurements and it will be ready early tomorrow morning.

Soon she got up and before she turned to the door she gave Boss a kiss on the cheek and walked away, whe she reached the door she turned back and said-

Hakeru: Thanks dad.

With that she left practicly speechless, he only said-

Boss: Well here we go again.

Meanwhile T.W was at his home working on the spread for tomorrow's dance when he heard a knock on the door. He quickly left the kitchen and opened the door to see it was Hakeru. He quickly let her inside and she helped him whip up a new batch of cookies.

Hakeru: Well everthing's fine on the clothes front, it will be done tomorrow before the dance.

T.W: I should have this platter done by tonight.

Hakeru: This is so exciting, I've never been to a dance before, I heard about dances from my previous owner. She used to tell me stories of when she was young. I hoped there'd be one that was for me. Now my dream has true.

T.W: I'm glad it has,

Hakeru: T, there's something I have to know.

T.W: What's that?

Hakeru: Well I know you told me you loved me but do you still have feelings for Cocoletter because if that's the case I have to know where I stand. Have you settled things with her?

T.W was surprised she brought it up, of course he still thought of her but now he wondered who he loved romantically. He then put his new batch of cookies in the oven and said-

T.W: Well she was my first love Hakeru, of course I have some memories. But she chose not to write or call or visit or anything. If she were to come through my door right now and we all talked together and asked if I was still available I'd stand up and say "I hope we'll always be friends, but I have another I love." We had some great memories and I'll never forget them, you gave me hope that someone could like me just the way I am. Well I have someone else who cares for as you did.

Hakeru: T.W-

T.W: Hakeru.

they get close to each other and hug, later that day everyone was at the clubhouse making final plans for tomorrow's party.

Hamtaro: So what music should we have?

T.W: I say some nice peppy and acoustic tunes, leave those to me.

Bijou: There should be some slow songs too.

Hakeru: Maybe T.W will sing for us.

(Blushing)

T.W: Well if everyone agrees.

Everyone does unanimously-

Hakeru: Maybe the girls and I could do a live number too.

Bijou: That's sounds fun, I'm game.

Hamtaro: Well we've got that settled, it's sure to be a great day tomorrow.

It was sunset and Boss sat upon the cliff leaning against a rock under the shade of the oak tree Bijou had kissed him over several days ago.

Boss: It's strange how someone you love was gone.

Bijou: I hope you don't take this the wrong way but, I want you to treat me less special.

Boss: How so?

Bijou: I just can't stand seeing you go through all you have and all for me, I know it's only because you care but *starts to tear up* just keep things the same.

She then embraces his body and snuggles up against it.

Boss: Bijou, what are you saying?

She looks up to him though her dace a bit misty she was all smiles as she said-

Bijou: I'm saying thank you.

And with that she kissed him on the lips, his whiskers twitched, his body tensed up and his hat fell of and landed top down on a stone. By now it was sunset and you could see the leaves and braches on the trees overhead and two silhouettes very close to each other,

The flashback ends and Boss is left wondering what really happened that day, just then T.W came up and sat beside him.

T.W: So this was the place wasn't it?

Boss: She said she didn't want special treatment and wants to be like everyone else. I thought that, I thought that-

That if I could make a difference in her happiness she would care about me. But now she *tears up* she's gone.

T.W: Boss I'm sorry-

He quickly turns with tears all over-

Boss: Why?! Why'd she reject me?!

He got up and ran off leaving T.W in the dark.

T.W: Boss.

Boss had ran far from that tree crying something awful thinking of all the times he hoped and dreamed about Bijou only to be shot down.

He trips and falls dirtying his tears into salty mud marks on his face, he got up and started remember the dream he had.

We flashback to when that dream which really wasn't a dream took place.

Bijou: I wish I could've spared anyone not just you, this pain, I wish I could've said this sooner and I wish I didn't have to say it. But I as much as I wanted to I couldn't save you from the indescribable pain I'll inflict. But I-

There was a silence in both the dream and outside it, Bijou took Boss's paw and held it tight.

Bijou: But I don't love you.

Inside the dream Boss was overcome, after all he went through and after all he did to make her happy that it all seemed to be for nothing.

(Inside the dream)

Boss: You don't?

Back outside the dream-

Bijou: I mean I think very highly of you and your one of the nicest hams I ever knew and that won't ever change. But I can't take seeing you like this. Going through all you have putting yourself in the hospital just for me.

Bijou starts panting a bit feeling lighter as she spoke.

Back inside the dream-

(Inside the dream)

Bijou: When I think about it, I do love you but not a romantic kind of love it's more of a brotherly and friendly type of love.

(Inside the dream)

Boss: It is?

(Inside the dream)

Bijou: Yes exactly.

The flashback ends there as we see Boss had new tears streaming down his face-

Boss: Bijou I-

Just then T.W had been chasing after him and caught up.

T.W: Boss I'm glad I caught you, are you alright did you fall?

Boss: Yeah but I'm fine.

T.W: Look Boss you may think I'm a kid who doesn't understand but I do understand more than you really think you know. It get easier believe me, everything will be okay.

Boss: No it won't.

T.W: Why?

He just turned away and said-

Boss: I'm going home now.

And with that he left for home without saying a word.

Along the way he passed Hamtaro but didn't notice him and as he headed for his tunnels Hamtaro stopped him.

Hamtaro: Hey there Boss, is everything alright?

Boss: Yeah I'm fine.

Hamtaro: A lot of us were going to Susan's house for dinner, do you want to come?

Boss: No thanks, I'm going to bed early tonight. I'm not hungry anyway.

With that he went away and T.W had caught up with him.

T.W: Hamha Hamtaro, bye-q Hamtaro.

He quickly heads down after him leaving Hamtaro confused as he walked away, Boss has stormed into the clubhouse and quickly went to his bedroom and T.W got just as he closed the door. He leaned against the door keeping his face in the shadows.

T.W: Boss you can't stay in here forever.

Boss: I've decided that I'm going to get Bijou back.

T.W: Boss can't you understand what she tried so hard to tell you, but it's okay we're all here for you.

Then at the top of his lungs in a weak and despondant voice-

Boss: I DON`T WANT TO LOOSE ANYTHING ELSE!

A tear dropped onto the floor and Boss was sending a stream of tears to the floor frightening T.W

Boss: I can't, I can't loose anything else.

T.W: Boss please calm down, you're scaring me.

He then goes up to him and holds out his arms.

T.W: I think I'll do the comforting for once.

He was hesitant at first but quickly grabbed onto him.

T.W: It's okay Boss, it's okay.

Boss couldn't say or do anything but cry and held T.W tight.

To be continued

Please review!!!