Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Love Battles on the Floor Again ❯ The Crew and I pt1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I give thanks to all my peeps who enjoyed my story, this is for you guys. Remember, send your reviews and your pieces to me and I'll keep on making this more interesting. Thanks for your reviews and keep 'em coming, cause it's good to hear y'all. And just so you know, this chapter's a long one, so grabb your munchies and hit the throne first before reading:
 
And to the one's that are ready, here we go.
 
All the hams went their seperate ways home with one thing on their minds, what will happen next. "I can't believe that Cappy was in such a rush to leave, we can't hear the rest of the story until tomorrow." whined Oxnard.
"Settle down, puddin' pie," Pepper reassured Oxnard. "I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. And besides, where's yer sense of imagination at? You can always picture what happens next."
"Yeah, but it doesn't beat the real thing."
"Actually, it just might Oxy. It all depends on how you look at it. Like this one time where I saw this bull and this purty cow and...... mmmaybe I won't tell you that one, it's off subject."
"Oh, Pepper...."
 
Panda was on his way home when he ran into some company. "Hey hey, how's it been? Do you remember me?"
"Of course, you're kinda hard to forget, Frosty." said Panda.
"It's Ice, not Frosty."
"You don't like my nickname for you... sorry."
"It's okay, I like it anyway."
"Oh, well that's cool."
"So, do you step well?"
"Of course. Jam and I built one that me and my friends use. Ah how it passes the time..."
"You sure know how to let yourself free, it reminds me of The One anyway."
Panda looked confused, "Who is the One you eep talking about?"
"You know who he is, he left with you."
"You mean Jam, well he is very good on the floor."
"Yes, The One is good on the floor."
"Is that his Stage Name or something."
"No, that's just what we call him. We know his name is Jam..." Ice gives a quick shudder, "but that's just what we call him."
"Tell me something, do you know anything about Heat?"
"I know about Heat. Back in the days, he was the only onee who could match us. Heat could never win against us however, only The One has. Which is why in my opinion, we refer to Jam...." Ice gives another quick shudder, "as The One."
"That's a pretty messed up label..."
 
Cappy was in a mad dash home. "I didn't even get my gift from Jam." he said while he sprinted. "Man, Sue is gonna go nuts when she sees me not in my cage..."
 
Dexter and Howdy walked home together. "You know, that one Comet girl really likes you." said Howdy.
"Yes, she sure does." said Dexter.
"How come you get all the pretty girls?"
"I don't have all the pretty girls, Hamtaro's the lucky one... but Bijou still doesn't compare to my precious-mina."
"About that..."
"Uh huh."
"Don't steal my bit, Dexter. Make up your own material."
"Still mad that Pashmina's mine, are you?"
"No, I lost fair and square."
"I see, well I'll see you tomorrow."
"Later."
 
Howdy went into the shop and dusted off his apron. Hmmm, if Hannah was around, I would probably sign her up with me and we can do a partners thing. Howdy thought. But Hannah isn't around, so I guess I'll have to do the singles route. Once he made it to where he was to be, he simply started cleaning his cage.... Neatfreak, I guess that's Howdy for you, huh? Then he came across something in his cage, "Now that's weird, I didn't have this in here before." he said to himself. "It looks like a part of a flower..."
"Yes, it is."
"Hek?"
 
Howdy saw Dandy Lion enter his cage. "O-kay, which Comet are you?" Howdy asked.
"I'm Dandy Lion."
"Interesting. Well, you're a purty looking yellow hamster."
"No, I'm dandelion."
"You said that already."
Dandy Lion Shook her head, "No, no, no," she began. "I am Dandy Lion, but that's also my color, dandelion."
"I get it... I think."
"So what's your name?"
"I'm Howdy. So Dandy, you don't mind if I call you Dandy, do you?"
"Not at all."
"Anyway, how did you find me?"
"I followed you home."
"Well why are you here?"
"Well," the Comet began to blush, "I wanna hold you, and kiss you and squeeze you and cuddle you."
Wow, she must really like me.....
"So come here and kiss me."
"Now hold on there, Dandy, I can't realaly do that right now."
"And why not?!"
"Because we just met."
"Oh, yeah, I knew that. Heheh. I guess rushing off into things is a bad point for me."
"Is that how you lost to Jam?"
"You mean The One? No, I lost to him because I lost my patience."
 
Maxwell Decided to go see Sandy, but when he got there, he saw Sandy and Yami sitting together with Sandy's head on Yami's shoulder. Look at them, look how happy they are, he thought. I guess I would be like that with Sandy If I wasn't so into books.... Ah who cares, I'm going to get my girl back.
"I had a totally coool time today, Yami." said Sandy.
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." said Yami, then wrapped his arm around Sandy.
The tiger ham blushed even further, "We should do this more often."
"I would like that."
"I'm sure you would." Maxwell stepped into Sandy's cage.
"Hey Maxy, how ya' doin?" asked Sandy, "I--Oh wait, don't answer that. You look like a nervous wreck."
"What's wrong bookworm, ran out of pages to eat or something?" asked Yami, which made Sandy giggle.
Maxwell walked right up to Yami and backhaded him, "Enough crap, I'm taking my girl back." he said.
"And how do you plan to do that, by force?"
"No, I plan on doing it on the battlefield."
"Well, I see someone's mad because Sandy ditched him for someone who cares about her."
"I care about Sandy more than you'll ever understand."
"Well you bookworm, if you're going to issue a duel...." SMACK! "Make sure you use a little force in your swing."
"OW!"
"See you at the tournament, bookworm. Oh, by the way, I want to wish you good luck.... cause you'll need every letter of it if you wish to stand a chance against me." And with that, Yami left Sandy's house cackling.
"Sandy, are you okay?"
SMACK "What the hell is your problem?" Sandy asked him.
"OW, not you too."
"Don't bring rucus to my cage, Maxy. Now get out."
"But-"
"Out!"
 
Pashmina had a visitor as well, but this was after June left to her started study group. "I thought she'd never leave."
Pashmina turned around to see another Comet. "Who are you?" she asked.
"The Rad Red, but call me Trav." he answered.
"Okay Trav."
"And you must be Pashmina, my sister has told me about you."
"Don't mention her."
"Oh be nice, Blossom means no harm."
"She's trying to steal my boyham, Trav."
"You mean Poindexter? Bah, I have more smarts than he does."
"Oh really Trav?"
"Yup. And if Blossom does take him from you, I'll be here to ease your pain."
"..... Wow, I don't know what to say."
"Say you'll give me a chance..."
"Well, I guess we can be friends for now."
"Oh good."
"Anyway, Dexter was telling me a lot of stuff about chocolate today. Did you know they use a gelatin mold to hold the bars together?"
"Makes sense. What surprises me is that chocolate used to be wrapped in a tobacco leaf and smoked like cigarettes."
"....That, Dexter didn't tell me."
"I can tell you much."
"Then tell me what color you are, 'cause you look a little pink."
"I'm radical red. I know, it's a very bright tint of the primary red."
"You know, there are pellets you can eat to darken your coat..."
"Ate em', only made me lighter."
Let's talk to Trav on his level now. "So tell me something, you and your family lost to The One, how did you lose?"
"Well, I was the first to face him. It was wierd because The One only played 'middle road' on me."
 
Even at the clubhouse, the hams weren't safe from the Crew. "That was great Boss, you are getting better." said Jam.
"Yup, I have to."
"Well, it's good to see that--" Jam cut himself off.
"Hey, Jam, are you okay?"
Jam simply closed his eyes, "What took you so short?"
"Uh, Jam, who are you talking to?"
"Noah."
"He's here?"
"Of course I'm here again, Boss." Noah appeared in the clubhouse. "So I see your hearing still keeps its justice... but then again, The One is something else, aren't you?"
"I'm sorry, I don't know who you're talking about." said Jam.
"Don't play cocky with me."
"I'm not cocky, I just don't know who you're referring too."
"I'm referring to you, you ass. Now turn around and show your face!"
"You didn't say please."
"And you didn't greet me at the door, so that makes us even."
".....Fair enough, Noah."
 
Jam turned to see Noah, who wasn't too pleased. "So when did The One begin to take students?" Noah asked.
"I hae no pupils, except for..... nope, I have no pupils." said Jam. "Oh, and enough of this 'The One' carp already, I have a name you know."
"Yes, you are The One."
"Will it kill you so much to call me Jam for once, or are you still pissed because you got beat?"
"You got lucky against me, that's all."
"You tried to use my weakness against me and you say I won by luck? Why don't you just admit that you lost fair and square? Oh yeah, that's right... you're a sore ass when it comes to getting a loss."
"Shut the hell up!"
"Hey, I won't have you cause the same trouble here that you did at the arcade again, Noah. It's time for you to walk." ordered Boss.
"I'm not leaving.... yet."
"You know, since you want to keep calling me 'The One' instead of Jam, I might as well give you a nickname too. How does 'The Whiner' sound to you?" asked Jam.
"Well that's not--"
 
Noah threw a punch, but Jam flew over Noah, "You're too slow, Noah." said Jam.
"And you're too predictable." Noah shot back. That's when Noah quickly turned around, grabbed Jam by the arm, swung him around and threw him across the clubhouse. Jam landed on his back through the table. "Jam..." Tango ran to his aide.
Noah brushed off his shoulders, "Now I will take my walk." he said as he started to leave. "See you at the tournament, Jam.... Hahahaha!"
 
Once Boss saw Noah leave, he ran to Jam and helped him sit up slowly. "Are you hurt, Jam?" he asked.
"That's Noah for you, always the rouge." Jam said.
"I'll get the needles." said Tango and off she went.
"That Noah, he'll pay for this." said Boss.
"No, let him be, he's still angry." said Jam. "Of all the Comets, he still hasn't let it go."
 
Meanwhile, Howdy and Dandy Lion were making out. Dandy's really sweet, but I can't let this weaken me for the competition. Howdy thought. But... it is nice to know I have someone who likes me.
Howdy tastes so sweet. thought Dandy Lion, Maybe having him for a boyham wouldn't be so bad. But I have to test him first... She then broke the kiss she was in with Howdy. "Well, I better go, I have to practice." she said.
"Okay, I'll see you later." and with that, Howdy waved Dandy Lion goodbye.
 
"So Ice, how well did you fare against Jam?" asked Panda.
"Even though I lost, I held my own." Ice answered. "However, there was one thing that I had to change..."
"And what was that?"
"Until he faced me, he was in a cloak. And since I wanna see my adversaries, I had him take it off."
"He didn't mention a cloak."
"Well he had one on."
"Oh... Well, I'm glad you liked my back rub."
"I'm glad you like my back rub."
"I guess this is a see you later?"
"You said it. Bye-q."
"Later." And Panda saw Ice out."
 
Pretty much the same thing happened with all the Comets and hams, whether or not their plans went into effect was uncertain, but the hams weren't fools...
*
 
The next day, all the hams came back to the clubhouse. "Are you sure you're gonna be all right, Jam?" asked Boss.
"No problem," answered Jam, "there's nothind those neddles can't cure." [No, that wasn't spelled wrong.]
"Hey you guys, what's up?" Sandy was the first of the hams to show up.
"Jam's been telling us how he started out on the floor." Boss answered. "You missed how he was inspired, but you came back just in time to hear him tell us how he beats The Comet Crew."
"Hey Jam...." Jam turns to see Pashmina and the rest of the hams. "We wanna have a word with you."
"Sure, what's on your minds?" Jam asked.
"Those Comets came to see a couple of us the other day and they told us about how they lost against you."
"...So I take it you don't wanna hear the rest of the story..."
"We didn't say that, we just want the facts right."
"Yeah, how come you didn't say that you were cloaked?" questioned Panda.
"Okay, let's say I did say I came in a cloak, would you have believed me then?"
"Well, not exactly." answered the hams.
"Ookyoo." answered Penelope.
"Of course you wouldn't have, now gather 'round you hams."
"So Sandy, before Jam goes on, you mind telling us how your day was with Yami?" asked Pashmina.
"So totally cool, but do all of you want to hear about it?" asked Sandy.
"Not to sound like a bad guy or anything, but no." Jam answered. "Yami probably put you on the floor to see how well you can gig on it."
"That's exactly what happened. And speaking of gigging, how come you aren't right now?"
"Yeah, you've been standing still for way too long..." added Hamtaro.
"Blame that on Noah." Jam answered. "He made a house call and sent me back first through the table."
"Coward, now he wants to go back to bullying, that faker sure has a grudge." said Hamtaro.
"No," Jam said as he took a seat. "Noah hasn't learned to move on from it... the loss that is."
"Those who do not move on, are damned to be trapped in time." said Snoozer.
"Nice quote, sleepyhead." said Jam. "You gonna stay awake for this part?"
"Sure, I can always sleep."
"Hey Max, you okay?"
"Don't ask, I'm highly upset right now," Maxwell answered. "But I will hear this story out."
It serves you right for bringing trouble to my cage. thought Sandy.
"Anyway, thanks to Panda for helping me remember it, I appeared to the crowd in a shrowd." Jam said as he continued his story. "My first round was an easy one, so I won't bore you with those details. After I went through that round, I watched the rest of the competitors.
 
"Competition was tough, if not at the top of its game. Just about everyone was taking heavy mode, not me though, I stayed 'middle road' for the prelims. These tourneys hurt more than they helped, even getting a good could mean the difference between survival and getting a cut. Many close calls were had.... and a few draws. But even when both adversaries drained each other's guages, both were elimated. Here, there was no sudden death, unless the judges decided otherwise."
"They have judges too?" asked Cappy.
"Of course, but the judges look for other things.... Anyway, After I barely made it throu the prelims, I was watching this hotshot dancer who was very good. Everyone knows her as the Dancing Star. [Don't worry peeps, you'll see her later.] She was good, really good, however, she had a tough time against her opponent. They were neck and neck, but a bad not on the Dancing Star, cost her a ticket to the next round.
 
Eventually, I had made it to the finals, and after going nonstop, I managed to pull a rabbit from my headset and pulled off the victory, but it was only because my opponent got one great too many."
"Damn, that's stiff." said Snoozer.
"Yup."
"So what happened after you won?" asked Pashmina.
"You see, that's where you were wrong. I didn't win yet, Pashy, I only made it to the test. 'Well, well, well, it seems our mystery ham has made it to the final task, let give em' a nice round of applause.' said the announcer as cheers rained behind him, all for Jam.
I just might pull this off. Jam thought. Watch over me, Heat. This is all for you, my friend.
'Now let's meet your challengers. They are a family of world-class elite Floormasters, ones no other dancer other than the late Heat could touch. Yes everyone, our mystery ham will now go up against... The Comet Crew.'
 
"And there they were, six of the world's best and I had to face em' each, one by one. And thus, my greatest test begins... Jam thought."
*
 
"Finally, we get to the good stuff, now we can finally see which story is better." said Pepper.
"Um, what's she going off of, Ox?" asked Jam.
"She had a dream where you had beat these guys and now she wants to see if the real thing can bet the surreal thing." Oxnard answered.
"You handled that one nicely."
"Pepper said it like that, I just remembered it."
"Enough about that surreal crap, get down to the matches already." said Stan.
"Right. The Comet Crew looked at me and circled me like sharks, which that day they pretty much were. It didn't scare me however, but they did make me sweat. It was our first encounter, after all... 'So this is the one who came all this way, just to get beat by us...' said Yami.
'He doesn't look so tough.' said Blossom.
'Careful sister, appearances are usually a deception.' said Noah.
'Even so, he still doesn't look like... what's the word... competition to me.' said Ice.
'He's competition... if he made it this far he better be, anyway.' said Dandy Lion.
'For someone who beat everybody else, he sure doesn't look like a champion.' said Trav and all six Comets began to laugh.
 
"They had me there at that time, but it only made me sweat even more. 'Okay brothers and sisters, let's end this guys excitement and get him on the floor.' said Trav.
'Do you have any last words?' asked Yami.
'Yes,' Jam answered, then replied cockily, 'I sure hope you guys have lots of fun with me."
"Did Jam actually say that?" asked Cappy.
"Yes, Jam actually said that." answered Sandy. "You got laughed at too dindn't you, Jam?"
"Yeah, they laughed at me, but not just the comets, but everyone laughed at me, even the crowd."
"How rude." said Bijou.
"Non, petite Bijou, they just didn't think I could pull off a victory over all of them. Some people in the crowd were even placing bet that I wouldn't even get through half of them, others said I would even get through the first one."
"So much for having faith." said Stan.
"That's exactly what I thought, so even though in my mind this was my last stand, I was brave through it. 'So wich of you elite do I have to silence first?' asked Jam. 'I don't take kindly to being ridiculed, especially in fron to large crowds.'
'We have yet to mock you, besides, you wanted us to have fun with you.' said Yami.
'Hee, hee, hee, I forgot.'
'You're nuts, but you're a gutsy wack job. I'll be the one to end your misery.' said Trav.
'And you are...'
'I am Trav, but you are to refer to me as Rad Red.'
'Funny, you look a little like a 'Pinky' to me, blip-blip-blip.'
'Ha ha, let's see how far you can run from me, Pac Man."
"Pac Man, I get it." said Howdy with a chuckle. "That's rich."
"How-dy?" yelled the other hams.
"Sorry, go ahead Jam."
 
"Anyway, Trav was the first one I faced. 'Rad Red' started us off with Dead End. Our settings were pretty much even: speed x2, freeze off, however, I played 'middle road' while he went heavy. This brought a lot of comotion from people, even the comets. 'Standard, you're gonna battle me on standard?' Trav questioned.
'And...' Jam said.
'You really must not want this.'
'Hey, it got me here, so cut some slack.'
'It may have got you here, but it won't help you win.'
Whatever.
 
The music began to play and Trav and Jam started to move accordingly. He must be nuts, either that, or he thinks I'm a joke. thought Trav."
"That's not right, why would you play on a level lower than his?" asked Stan.
"I knew that the Crew was strong, so I decided to 'scout' what I had in store for me." answered Jam. "The first song was a nice touch, but Trav had a higher grade than me."
"You wanted that to happen, right?" asked Sandy.
"Of course.
'I hope you do better on the next song.' said Trav.
'Pinky's never heard of a warm-up.' Jam said.
'Well, since you lost that song, you get to pick.'
 
"The next song I picked was Butterfly, but it wasn't until the song began that I found out that it was the sped up x4 version and that stung me. 'I had to pick the fast one...' Jam said.
'Pitiful, just pitiful. How the hell did you make it to us?' Trav asked. 'Everyone must've had sympathy for you because of Heat. This is just sad, I mean look at you... at this rate, you'll defeat yourself. Heat was a fool to think you could take his place.'
"Trav actually hurt me on that one. And to make things even worse, the crowd began to boo at me.... I guess they agreed with Trav. The guards tried to calm down the crowd as Trav and I continued to run the floor. After a while, I picked up my pace and managed to tie with Trav."
"Well, now that you're mad, what did you do next?" asked Snoozer.
"I picked the last song.... one that on the machine we have here in the clubhouse, NTM.
 
'I'll say this for you Pinky, you sure know how to try and break a guy's spirit with trash talking." said Jam.
'Hey, I'm just speaking the truth.' said Trav. 'There's no way everyone else could've lost to you without having any sympathy towards Heat. But I'll say this, You aren't champion material like I said before. How many people in the crowd wanna see me thrash this wannabe on the next song?'
'I do!' yelled the crowd.
'Hurry and seal this coffin, loser.'
'Enough of this, it's time I made you shut the hell up.'
'What-ever, just pick your song.'
"And picked the song I did... Xenon. I only did this song on light, but not on standard, so this was a first for me. Even though I stayed middle road, I slowed the speed to 1.5 while Trav kept it at two speed. And the song began."
 
Jam walked over tho the floor in the clubhouse and chose Xenon from the tracks and played it. "This songs sounds fast." said Hamtaro.
"Those were the exact words that Trav said and the round began." said Jam. "This time, I was out to prove him wrong.... I knew one thing I had to do on this stage, by the end of the first chorus, max out the guage. Though I wasn't maxed out, I was close enough to it. That's when the hell began... 'Look at those steps, this guy sure picked one hell of a song.' said Ice.
'Too bad he's not doing so well.' said Yami, he's just barely holding on.'
'There you go destroying yourself again.' said Trav. 'Serves you right for picking a song you can't do.'
'Keep talking, Pinky, keep up the blipping.' said Jam.
'He's doing this on a song he never even done before, this is gutsy.' said Yami.
'No, just foolish.' said Noah. It's going to cost him in the end.
'Drain his guage, brother. Finish him off, he doesn't deserve to face the rest of us.'
'Will do, brother.' said Trav.
Gotcha, fell right for my trap."
"Trap? What trap?" asked a confused Pepper. "Those steps look tough for you."
 
"They were, but as much as Trav tried to wittle my guage, I was slowly at a boo's rate, emptying his guage while surviving. It wasn't until later on that they had caught it. 'Something's wrong, it doesn't look like this guy's guage isn't going anywhere.' said Yami.
'Trav, your guage, be careful.' said Dandy Lion.
'Huh.... Aaaaah, my guage, how did it get that low?' Trav was shocked.
'Stay focused, you can always raise your guage.' reassured Noah.
I know... but i was hitting at least greats, how could I have had my guage emptied so much? Trav wondered.
'It's amazing that a stream of perfect notes and a few marvelous one can do to your opponent in a battle.' said Jam. 'But don't worry, this song is almost over.'
'I'll get you for that.'
'Worry about me later, raise your guage now.'
"Trav took my advice and was able to raise his guage back, too bad he kept up with the blip-blip-blip-blip-blip-blip. 'At this rate, the end of this song is gonna be a breeze.' said Trav.
'Yup, it's been a pleasure dancing with you.' said Jam.
'It's been a pleasure to end your journey too.'
 
"What Trav didn't realize what that Xenon has two tricky parts to it; one right after the first chorus and and even harder on at the very end. And even though Trav had a healthy guage coming into the home stretch, he soon learned that this workout hat tricks up its sleeve. 'This is bad.' said Trav.
'Tough it out, Pinky.' said Jam.
"Both of us were at the edge of our guage and the last step me missed, and it drained his guage, but I barely held on and made it through. 'No way, that's just.... No way!' Trav yelled.
'Trav, what happened there man?' asked Blossom. 'You were doing greeeat, but your guage drained on the last beat. How did that happen?'
'I don't even know.'
Hearing this, all I did was laugh. 'You don't know why you lost, Pinky?' asked Jam. 'I find that hard to believe.' and Jam laughed further.
'And you know...' said Trav.
'There were three reasons why you lost: 1) because you misjudged your competition. 2) You tried to read the steps of the song before they came to you, only to find out you were incredibly wrong. And 3) you were just too cocky for your own good. Maybe it you spend more time reading the steps and stepping accordingly instead of going blip-blip-blip at the mouth, you probably would have made it through and beat me. That is why you lost."
"Hmf, 'The cockiest chicken is the first to the axe.'" said Snoozer.
"Show you rye, Snoozer."
"So what happened next?" asked Pashmina.
"I was given a ten minute break."
 
Toon in next chapter for then next beat down........................... NOT!
 
"In the bathroom, there were five what I call, stand-n-piss things open and I take the middle one. Yami and Noah take the ones and block me in. 'Don't get too ahead of yourself because you got lucky.' said Yami.
'And make sure you up your ante, our sister won't be beaten on standard.' Noah added.
'I'll take you guys' advice.' said Jam. 'But you guys really need to know courtesy about these stalls here. You two are supposed to take the corners, not the next ones to me.... or do you wanna see my impressive package?' Yami and Noah moved away from Jam. "Good, I knew you guys weren't like that." Jam simply washed his paws and left.
"This is where he faces Dandy." said Howdy.
"Don't ruin the story." said Stan.
"He's right," said Jam. "I face Dandy Lion next and I wrap up quick work of her too. Once I took stage, I had her pick the first song. The song didn't get me though, but the name of the song did.
 
'Please to be explaining this choice of song." said Jam.
'What's wrong, can't do it?' asked Dandy Lion.
'It's not that, it's just.... the song is called Little Bitch.' [I'm not trying to be funny peeps, that's the name of the actual song. Play DDR Extreme.]
'So...'
'The song is called, Little Bitch.'
'What, are you calling me a-'
'Careful, there are children present.'
'Just select your style, okay.'
"Speed x2, heavy, no freeze. The only difference was that Dandy Lion had the scroll on reverse.... Meaning the notes came to the bottom of the screen. I'll spare you the details and just say that we tied the song. So I wanted to choose the next song and she got mad, but I told her she could have the last song. Too bad we didn't get that far, however, Dandy Lion couldn't survive Captain Jack. At the beginning of the song, Dandy Lion's temper only clouded her concentration as she kept getting goods. 'Come on, knock this off.' she said.
'You have such a temper for a young lady.' said Jam.
'Shut the hell up.'
'Lips are zipped for the song.
 
"Despite her temper, she managed to pull it together, until the last part. Dandy wasn't too dandy since her guage drained five seconds before the end of the song. 'What a rip, I got screwed.' said Dandy Lion.
'What screwed you was your temper, young sunny.' said Jam. 'A cool head always stays focused, young flower. Anger only steers you to defeat. Now if you'll excuse me, I have ten minutes to sit and catch a breather.'
"And that's exactly what I did."
 
 
Sorry folks, I have to cut this here. I actually wanted to put all six down in this chapter, but this chapter alone is eating my floppy space. Oopsie !^_^ More Comet Crew beatdowns next chap, so say your piece.