Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Love Battles on the Floor Again ❯ Boss' friend and a reluctant bookham ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay folks, one more new ham coming in here, this one belongs to Yasha. Enjoy my peeps.
 
Later that day, Maxwell went home early. I guess he didn't feel like staying, but whatever the reason, he just went back to the bookstore. As the other hams continued to get better, everyone was having a good time. "Okay Boss, it's your turn on the floor now." said Stan.
"You hams go ahead, I have a few errands to run." Said Boss. "I trust that you all can behave yourselves while I'm gone...."
"No problem." said the other hams.
"Well then, bbl." and with that, Boss left. What Boss never told the hams was that this is how he decided to practice. So he went to the Ham Arcade at the fun park. Once there, he looked around for any famliar faces, which he saw none of, and decided to train. "Now, how to start...."
"Pom Pom Pom is a good starter, try there."
"Sure no problem.... wait a minute."
 
Boss turned around to see a brown female hamster with black stripes on her coat. "Um, is there something I can help you with?" Boss asked.
"No, just wondering if I could shadow you." she answered.
"Sure, no problem."
"Thanks."
"Before we go on, let's be known by the other. I'm Boss, what's your name?"
"My name is Hamina. It's a pleasure to meet you, Boss."
"Same to you, Hamina."
"So, where are you going to start?"
"....Moga Moga sounds nice."
 
It didn't take long for Boss and Hamina to hit it off perfectly, but chicks dig fellas that are good on their feet. After their routine, Boss and Hamina had a nice lunch together. "You aren't too bad, Boss, I'm impressed." said Hamina.
"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." said Boss.
"You should sign up for the tournament."
"I would, but I don't have a partner."
"That's a bummer. I'd be your partner for that, but I already signed up for the singles competition."
"I think I'll do just that."
"You should.... and who knows, we can cheer each other on too."
"Hey, that would be great."
"Well, you better get signed up then, this is the last day for the singles sign ups."
"Well, I better get registered then."
 
Meanwhile, Maxwell was at home reading one of his books, the book of all the different dance routines the he made. It was on the same day the hams practiced these steps when they met Jam. I can't believe that Jam would insult me like that. he thought. In front of everyone to boot too, man, that really hurts your pride.
"So you finally showed up, huh?" Maxwell turned to see Jam.
"Are you here to diss me further?" asked Maxwell.
"No," Jam answered, "the reason of my being here is to get you registered for the singles comps of the tournament."
"I'm not going."
"Figures, backing down from the challenge you set..... such a shame."
"Don't you start, Jam."
"Why not? I figured that you had the balls to go through with the challenge you made, but I see your scrotum is incredibly small."
"Jam, you're gettin uncalled for."
"And the kicker is that You told Sandy that you'd battle for her when the need should ever arise. And now that it rose, you don't wanna stand and meet it."
"........You... you heard that?"
"My hearing is very strong. And besides, I think Yami would be so much more attentive to Sandy. I mean, those two could literally breed the perfect hams."
"Jam-"
"Just picture it, Max."
 
[If anyone gets offended by this, I am sorry about it.] Maxwell closed his eyes and did just what Jam said. "Oh Yami, oh Yami, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Sandy moaned in pleasure.
Yami dismounts Sandy. "Are you okay, my dear?" he asked her.
"That was sooooo good. I'm happy I chose you over Maxwell, You know how to please me, he would only please those lousy books."
"Well then, allow me to please you further."
"Lemme rest for five minutes."
"Sure, and while you recover from our incredible love making, I will give you a nice ballade."
 
Maxwell quickly snapped out of that trance with a cold shudder. "Damn you, Jam. That was very disturbing, you know that?!" he yelled.
"It's raw, but it's real." Jam said with folded arms. "So you ready to step up, or are you going to sit idly by?"
"Step up, of course."
"Then you know what you have to do, now get going."
"You're right. Later Jam, I have my word to keep."
 
Maxwell left to the ham park with one thing on his mind, redemption. Don't you worry Sandy, I'll get you back. Just watch me.
 
Short chap this time, peeps, but bare with me, the good stuff is on the way.