Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Stronger Without You ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

At the clubhouse, the guys were waiting for the girls to get here. "I wonder what's taking them so long..." said Dexter.

"I don't know, maybe someone had to go to the bathroom or something?" suggested Stan.

"Even if that's true, it still wouldn't take that long." said Boss.

"Maybe they went to see Sandy?" asked Maxwell. "She did say she was going on vacation, remember?"

"I hope she brought me something back?" said Howdy.

"I would like a new lid." said Cappy.

Three moments later, Bijou, Pashmina and Penelope walked into the clubhouse. Two of the girls were fine, but the expression on Pashmina's face wasn't a kosher one. "Hey, you girls made it." said Stan. "We were starting to worry about you all."

"Oopsie about zhat one." said Bijou.

"Hey Pashmina, what's troubling you?" asked Maxwell.

Pashmina didn't answer, she just gave him a dead stare. "Uh, precious..." said Howdy.

"Did you give her back her book?" asked Dexter.

"No, I forgot it." Maxwell answered. "But this book is really interesting, you should read it Pashmina, it's right up your alley."

Pashmina took the book from Maxwell..... BOW!!! straight across Maxwell's face. she smacked him with the very book, ripped pages from it, then chucked it out of the clubhouse. "Damn you Maxwell, what in the land of the rising sun made you into such an incosiderate bastard that you are?!" she yelled at him. "Shame on you, you dirty pig!"

"Hey, what the hell is your problem,"Maxwell asked, "I didn't do anything wrong?"

"You neglected your responsibilities as a father!"

"Father?! I don't even know what you're talking about!"

"Of course you don't, you were so busy reading your book to actually stop and find out the Sandy was pregnant with your and her baby."

"Baby?!" the hams yelled.

"That's right. When Sandy was trying to tell Maxwell that she was carrying their child, all he did was brush her off and go back to reading his books. He never even gave Sandy a chance to say, 'Maxwell, I'm pregnant with our son.' You dirty pig, how ould you do such a thing to Sandy? I'm glad she had the baby not too long ago."

"I...I've got a son..."

Everyone was shocked at the news, but Stan.... hooo, hw was some kind of POed. "Stan, hey Stan, so somethin' to us, buddy." said Boss.

"Maxwell," Stan began, "though I have no problem with you knocking my sister up, my beef is that you did nothing at all. And to make things worse, you wouldn't let her tell you such important news because you were too busy reading a damn book?! You asshole, even my sister doesn't deserve this."

"Stan I-"

"Shut your mouth!" Stan cut Maxwell off. "Here's what I'm going to do; I'm going to visit my sis, and newborn nephew, then I'm coming back to give you an S-class ass kicking! And don't think you can run from it, I know where you live."

Stan headed out of the clubhouse. "Wait, Stan I'm coming too." said Maxwell.

"No!, it's too late to do something about it now. I'm not letting you anywhere near her... and if I catch you anywhere near Sandy, I'll kill you!"

Stan stormed out of the clubhouse, but Maxwell followed. "Listen Stan, you can't deny that kid his father!" Maxwell yelled.

"You are NO father." said Stan.

"Well, what should I do then?"

"Size up your face?"

"Size up my face?"

"Yeah, because once I return, I'm putting a scarlett mask on your face."

"What, I'm not good enough for crimson?"

"One more smart remark like that, and I'm gonna rip your balls off and I'll wear them as earrings. Then after that, I'll chop off your wee-wee, put it on some bread and feed it to a small kitten." and off Stan went.

Maxwell's ears drooped as he walked back into the clubhouse. "So what's his name?" asked Hamtaro.

"His name is Rick." Pashmina answered.

"Will Sandy bring him to the clubhouse?" asked Dexter.

"No, but we can stop by and see him. he looks sooooooo cute."

"Ookwee, ookyoo." said Penelope.

"Yes, he is soooooo cute and he looks like Maxwell too."

Maxwell took a seat. I can't believe that Sandy had our baby.... he thought. I can't believe that I was that neglectful. I didn't mean to be this way, but I never even knew..... But seeing how mad Pashmina and Stan are at me, it's best that I never found out.

"Hey, Maxwell." Maxwell turned to see Boss looking at him. "I don't like how you misused Sandy like this, it's time you went home."

"Boss..." Maxwell whined, "it's not fair!"

"All hams in favor of grounding Maxwell from the clubhouse for a week, raise your paw."

Just about everyham put a paw up, except for Pashmina. "Pashmina, I'm glad you think I shouldn't be grounded like this." Maxwell said with a sigh of relief.

"You're right, I don't agree with this..." said Pashmina. "Ground him for a month."

"Yeah, a month!" said Cappy.

"That'll give him a good amount of time to thinkabout what he did." said Panda, and the others agreed.

"Then it's agreed, get out Maxwell. We'll see you next month." said Boss and he struck the gavel.

Maxwell drooped. "Fine," he said, "but can I get some of my books?"

"NO!" everyone answered.

"That's what started your problem in the first place." said Pashmina.

"Fine, but I hope you can forgive me."

"I will never forgive you."

"I just wish I knew what I did wrong...." and Maxwell was gone.

There was a long silence, before the last words were said. "Too much knowledge is a bad thing.... Zu, zu, zu...."

====================================================

Many people think I dislike the Sandy/Maxwell couple, but that's far from the case. anyway, big thanks to Techie and future reviewers. Well, see you next chap peeps.... Kidding, kidding, I'm not that mean. on with the show.

====================================================

Stan made it to Sandy's and was currently holding his nephew. "Hey there little hamling, I'm your uncle Stan. We're gonna get to know each other real good. And later, when you're older, I'll teach you how to talk to the ladies."

"Stan, that's not going to happen." said Sandy, taking Rick from her brother. "The last thing I need is for your nephew to turn into a 'Stan Jr.' and have to bring chaos to me."

"So you gonna tell me his name?"

"His name is Rick."

"I like that name, Rick. I don't like that he looks like HIM though."

"Even so, I love my son just the same."

"Are you doing okay?"

"Of course Stan, I'm fine and so is Rick. Boy, he can totally consume a lot of milk. I bet he'll have an appetite bigger than Oxnard's."

"I find that impossible." Stan pecked his sister's cheek. "I'll check in on you later and every now and then."

"You don't have to do that."

"Hey, Rick's gonna need a proper male role model."

"You're not a proper role model."

"What's wrong with me?"

"I totally don't want to get into that right now."

"Oh."

"And besides, I was like, thinking that Boss could be the godfather."

"Nice choice, but I would choose Panda, he could make him gifts and stuff."

"I'll think about it some more."

"Great."

"I'm glad to see you again, Stan."

"No problem, Sandy." Stan headed for the door to the cage. "I better go now, I have a certain bookworm's ass to kick."

"Don't you dare, Stan."

"..... Tell me you didn't just say that?"

"I did."

Stan was shocked at his sister's "loyalty" to Maxwell. Sandy continued, "You see bor, I've learned how to totally destroy him.... in a positive way, without violence."

"And just how do you plan on doing that?"

"I already have the one thing that he has yet to cherish..."

".....Rick."

"You are not to harm Maxwell, no one is. In fact, stay here and watch your nephew, I'm going to deal with him myself."

"Get him good for me, sis."

"Stan... I plan on making Maxwell do what I couldn't do while I was pregnant.... give him the bigest piece of my mind he'll wish he never had a chance to see. Let's go."

Sandy and Stan made it to the ground safely and made sure Rick was secured properly. "Take him to your house and stay there until I return to collect him." said Sandy.

"No problem, Sandy." said Stan.

"And Stan... if Rick is harmed, you're dead."

"I know that."

Stan ran into the brush to Noel's with Rick in tote, then Sandy headed straight for the bookstore. There's no use going to the clubhouse. Sandy thought. If I know Pashmina, and I totally know Pashmina, she'll have chased Maxwell out of the clubhouse. Once we meet Maxwell, we are going to talk, and there is no book in the world that can save you, not even the scriptures. It's way past due for you to be totally cussed out, and now I finally have the chance.