Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Stronger Without You ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two days later, things at the clubhouse were normal.... or as close to normal as they would be. "You know something, I'm starting to think we were a bit too hard on Maxwell." said Oxnard.

"What the hell are you talking about?" asked Pashmina. "We did the right thing. And Stan is right, Sandy never deserved that to happen to her--Oop..." Pashmina saw Stan's furiated look. "I.. I didn't mean to prhase it like that."

"It's all right." said Stan. "Sandy dealt with him two days ago."

"She did?" everyone asked.

"Yup, though she didn't tell me exactly how, she dealt with him."

"Oxnard's got a point though," said Hamtaro, "we were a bit TOO hard on him."

"We weren't hard enough!" yelled Pashmina.

"Take it easy Pashmina, we know you're still angry." said Dexter, trying to calm down his girlham.

"I can't calm down, it's pissing me."

"Thinking about it only makes it worse."

"If Howdy did to me what Maxwell did to Sandy, what would you say?"

"I'd be ready to kick Howdy's ass."

"Now hold on a minute, I would never do something like that to my precious-mina." Howdy said in defense.

"Get it right Howdy, Pashmina is mine." Dexter scorned.

"I know, I know, we heard about how you saved her life and how you two were all lovey-dovey afterwards. You probably got some after that, you lucky little shit."

"Hey, Dexter and I didn't have sex." said a defensive, but blushing Pashmina. "I was grateful, yes, but there was no breeding."

"Someone eez blushing..." teased Bijou.

"We didn't do it."

"I wanna know how long dexter went before he went to sleep." said Cappy.

"Okyoo." added Penelope.

"Knock it off, or I'll knock you one." Dexter warned.

"Dexter, I didn't know you liked guys." said Cappy.

"Wise ass, keep it up."

"Boss, you've been quiet about this, you okay?" asked Hamtaro.

"I agree with Stan, I wanna kick his ass." Boss answered.

"Ah, my words from yesterday..." Stan trailed off.

"You know what, let's go." said Pashmina. "I'm ready to kick Maxwell's ass too."

"Finally." said Stan. "Let's go kick his ass."

"Yeah." said Boss and Pashmina.

"No one is to harm Maxwell at all!"

Everyone turned to see Sandy. "Though I'm still mad at him and how he's changed, I will deal with him myself. Am I clear to all of you?"

"Okay." answered many hams

"Not me." answered Boss and Stan.

"Boss, bro, no going off to hurt him." said Sandy.

"I have every right to rough him up, I'm your brother." said Stan. "And why do you still have loyalty to him anyway?"

"Loyalty? Like, wake up, Stan. My loyalty is to my son Rick, and speaking of which, he likes the crib you made for him, Panda."

"I'm glad." said Panda.

"So, everyone gather 'round quietly and come take a look at him, he's sleeping in my room."

"All right, Sandy brought him here." said Hamtaro.

Meanwhile, Maxwell was sulking at the bottom of his cage. He was still in pain from the words that Sandy told him and tears fell from his eyes, which stung like acid. This was becoming too much for him to bare. "Oh Venus, why must I be punished this way? Why can't I see my son?!" Maxwell cried out in pain. "I understand Sandy not wanting me around in his life, but I just want to see him, I want to hold him, I want to have just a few minutes with my son..." his tears flowed down his cheeks like waterfalls. "All I have is his name... Rick.... Rick... my son.... Rick...." Maxwell closed his eyes and curled up in a ball. The pain was just too much for him, the thought of not being able to be with his son was slowly killing him. It pierced his heart as if a hot knife through butter. "Sandy....... please..... let me see my son...."