Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Quest ❯ The Absence ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I would like to take this chance to thank my faithful reviewers. I owe them sooo much. Thanks for leading the way Wolfenheim and Hamtaro is mah homie! (Warning:all the other reviewers were friends of mine who I sent the address to.)
__________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
My Ham Hero.The words stell rang strong in Hamtaro's head. He was still in his cage, grooming himself very thoroughly, for he knew he would be seeing Bijou again.

After Laura left he raced out of the house. He zigged and zagged until he reached his destination.

When he arrived he saw that the whole gang was already there. He noted one gone, though. Bijou was no where to be found. Figuring she was just running late, he joined in on an attempt to make the World's Largest House of Cards. Needless to say, the attempt failed, but they did have much fun in the process.

Bijou didn't come all day, and Hamtaro was beginning to worry. He just shrugged it off. She was probably tired, or disturbed by yesterday's events, or something of the like. No biggy.

But when she didn't visit the next day, or the day after that, he entered panic mode. He knew what he had to do.

His mind was made up.
______________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
O.K. I'm writing a new story. The Hams are having WW2. Should they remain Japanese, or turn American just for the purpose of the story? All my friends have said Japanese, but I'd thought I'd ask you. Tell me what you think in reviews. I can't wait to hear what you think!
Converting /tmp/phpUykj4C to /dev/stdout