Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Left on the Wrong Side of Sexuallity ❯ A Coinicidental Meeting (Part 1) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Left on the Wrong Side of Sexuality
FallenOtaku
Author's note: Whee!! I actually got some reviews! Thank you so much. dramatic crying I didn't believe I could actually make a story people would want to read… glad you're all enjoying it.
Okay, I have some things to explain for this story: first of all, I try as much as possible to keep with the Japanese way of saying the last name first, unless the characters are already well known. Second, I realize that there is a bit of OOC in this chapter and I an sorry, sometimes it just can't be helped… also, I am going to attempt to update every week, but since I am working on this at school on the school computer, I might not always be able to post frequently… gomen… And I see that this is becoming rather long-winded, so I will now shut up and get on with the story. Enjoy!
Author's Note(cont.): truly sorry for the delay in this (sadly unfinished) chapter… unfortunately I have been very busy with exams and have been unable to get to a computer (with internet), so I will be uploading each chapter in parts, depending on how much I can type at a time at the library since school is almost out and I haven't got the net at home… bows I am extremely sorry for the delay… as well as the fact that this chapter probably has so many errors in it… I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!
Chapter Two: A Coincidental Meeting (Part 1)
Soon after meeting Ashiya, Haru managed to unearth her deepest secret. Ashiya was a girl who cross dressed as a guy and entered a Japanese all boys school to be near the one she loved. Haru really didn't care that Mizuki was keeping a secret, and she certainly wasn't going to tell anyone. Meaning that Haru, Rio, and Mizuki spent quite a bit of time together and soon became good friends.
“Haru! Haru, Rio's at the door. Get your lazy behind out of bed!” a voice called to her form downstairs. Haru groaned and pressed her pillow over her head. Someone knocked on her door and Rio burst in.
“What are you still doing in bed?! It's nearly four!” she scolded, pulling off Haru's bed sheets. “Come on! Get up! We're gonna me late meeting Mizuki.”
Haru sat up and brushed her bed head hair out of her half closed eyes.
“Uhhh… go ahead without me,” she muttered rubbing her eyes, “It may take awhile for me to get ready. I'll meet you guys at the entrance of Dorm 2.” Rio glared at her, hands on hips, trying to look intimidating.
“You'd better make it,” she frowned, “if you don't, I will do something… something painful and evil to you!”
“Gotcha,” Haru replied, giving Rio the thumbs up sign. Rio sighed and left to go meet up with the others and tell them the change in plans.
Ten minutes later after scurrying to have a shower, get dressed, and grab her smallish dark purple book bag from her dresser, she leaves the house to make her way to Osaka High. She was wearing a dark green tank top with light blue capris. Since she is quite practical when it comes to dressing for weather or exercise, she is wearing sneakers. Tying her hair back with a navy blue scrunchie, she jogged to the high school.