Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Left on the Wrong Side of Sexuallity ❯ A Coincidental Meeting (Part 2) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Left on the Wrong Side of Sexuality
 
FallenOtaku
 
Author's Note: Okay… so I have a little time before my social final and I thought that I would quickly type what I could… I am sorry if there are any errors in this, but I probably wont have the time to proof read it before I post it… *bows* sorry... So anyway: on to Part 2 of Chapter 2!
 
Chapter Two: A Coincidental Meeting (Part 2)
 
Even with her jogging, it took Haru another ten minutes to reach the front gate. Taking a deep breath, she walked over to where she was supposed to meet Rio and the others. As soon as she got there she saw to her disappointment that they were already gone. Just as she was walking past a side door on her way out, it opened and she walked into the person exiting. Reeling back from the impact, she fell down on her butt.
 
“I'm so sorry,” she apologized; embarrassed that she ran into someone. She looked up at the victim of her spaciness and almost gasped. The man standing before her could only be described as drop dead gorgeous, and left her speechless. He was wearing a long white coat, so she assumed that he was the school doctor.
 
“Why don't you look where you're going?” he asked waspishly as he adjusted his glasses on his nose. Once that was done, he looked down at her with a scowl.
 
“Oh!” he said in surprise, when he saw her, his attitude changing somewhat, “you're not from this school.” She shook her head, her voice still not cooperating.
 
“What do you want?” he asked, the hard edge back in his voice. Haru got back up to her feet.
 
“I was supposed to meet some friends here,” she explained, dusting off her butt. He looked back and forth across the campus, “well they don't seem to be here, so why don't you just leave now?” Haru's eyes lit up with angry flames at his snobbish attitude, she didn't like how rude he was being to her.
 
“For your information, I was just leaving,” she retorted. Then she looked at him thoughtfully. “What's your name?” she asked.
 
“I don't see why it's any of your business,” he snapped picking up a folder that he dropped when she crashed into him.
 
“So I know who to avoid when I come here in the future,” she replied, glaring up at him, refusing to back down. `Is that really why I wasn't to know his name?' she asked herself.
 
“Hokuto,” he replied shortly, before walking off quickly, so that she would cease to annoy him.
 
***
 
`Hokuto,' she thought as she walked down the street to the café that she commonly goes to with Rio and Mizuki, called L'Arc en Ciel. Entering the restaurant, she spotted the group sitting near the back of the room. She made her way over to them.
 
“Hi, guys,” she said, sitting down in the only empty chair.
 
“What took ya?” Nakatsu asked, giving her a light punch on the shoulder. She gave him a withering look and punched him back twice as hard, making him wince.
 
“I came as fast as I could,” she informed them. The group of friends consisted of Mizuki, Rio, Sano, Nakatsu, Noe, Sekime, and Kayashima.
 
“Whatever,” he replied, pretending her punch was nothing, “let's eat!” They ordered their food and as they were eating, Rio kept looking over at Haru in worry, for she didn't seem to be involved in the conversations as much today. She was exceptionally quiet and hadn't eaten much of her food. Later, after everyone was done eating and they were ready to go home, Rio approached her.
 
“Hey,” she said quietly to get Haru's adverted attention only, “Is something wrong? You've been really quiet.”