Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Mizuki and Izumi ❯ Hawaii ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mizuki and Izumi held hands while they headed towards the beach. Izumi looked at Mizuki, whom was smelling the salt filled air, she seemed to like it here. Tugging his arm, she lead him to a spot to put their stuff.
"Izumi, I can't wait to go into the water! It looks nice doesn't it?" Mizuki said smiling.
"Yes, let's set up before we go though." Izumi replied back to his new wife.
Quickly, they set up.
"Izumi, I'm going into the water!" Mizuki said not waiting any longer.
Izumi sat there on the beach and began to build a sandcastle. As he built it, his thoughts wandered. It started out with him thinking upon how children build sand castles. Then he remembered what Mizuki had said. It then came to mind, did she want children now? At this point Izumi felt dumbstruck, if she did he turned her down for almost never, if she didn't then he didn't. But if he did... Izumi looked over at Mizuki, she didn't seem like she was sad or nothing, she looked very happy. Standing up, Izumi went over to her. He didn't think this would be the correct time to talk about children, so they played for a bit.

___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____

Later that night in bed with her, the though arose again in his mind. He tried to shake it, but gave up and woke her up.
"W... What is it Izumi?" Mizuki asked sleepily.
"When do you want to have children?" Izumi asked turning his face away blushing.
"Um, anytime you want to, why?" Mizuki asked him.
"Because I was wondering..." Izumi said turning away.
The rest of the night neither could sleep because of the thought.

___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____

The next morning, Izumi and Mizuki were at a restaurant.
"Izumi, um, about last night..." Mizuki started.
"Yes, what about it, do you want children or not?" Izumi asked her sternly.
"Yes, I do, but when..." Mizuki didn't know what to say from there.
"Now if you want." Izumi said surprising them both.
"Okay!" Mizuki replied happily.