Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Mizuki and Izumi ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mizuki came running in the door and flung herself in Izumi's lap. She snuggled next to him, laughing and giving him a hug. Izumi returned it, not knowing what was going on, or why she was hugging him all the sudden. Then a though came to him, she was pregnant. Looking at her with surprise, and then downward, she nodded back when he looked up again. At that moment he hugged her tighter, and her him.

________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _________

Izumi watched as Mizuki ran, again, towards the bathroom. It was her third month in, and she had morning sickness, bad. She was having what he thought as a race, from eating to the bathroom. He took the food away before she came back to eat again, and brought some juice instead.
"Uh... Hey where's the food!?" Mizuki yelled out.
"I took it away, it's annoying to keep on watching you run back and forth to the bathroom. Here drink the juice." Izumi told her while putting on his shoes.
"Where are you going?" Mizuki asked doing as her husband told her.
"I'm going to work, the place you need to staying home from today." Izumi replied to her.
Mizuki put on a sour face as she sat back down and watched Izumi leave. Silently, she went to their room and put on her clothes, there was no way she was staying home just because Izumi told her to.
___________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________
Izumi rang the door of her first client of the day.
"Oh, Mizuki, I thought you weren't coming because of morning sickness," the client told her.
"No, I'm here, I'm holding things down, no worries!" She said as they led her to where she and the dog would practice.
"Okay, but don't over do it." They told her.
"I won't Mr. Hakashi," she replied before he left.

____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___

Mizuki looked like a ninja as she silently opened the door to hers and Izumi's house. She snicked quietly into the bedroom and changed into her pajamas and threw her dirty clothes in the washer with Izumi's. Sighing, she walked into the dinning area.
"So, where were you?" Izumi asked setting down dinner on the table.
"I... Izumi! You're home already!?" She yelled out in surprise.
"Yes, I came home an hour ago to not find you here, so where were you?" Izumi asked gain.
"I was working, we need more than your pay to support us." Mizuki said to him.
"Even so, isn't the baby more important than your work Mizuki?" Izumi asked irritated.
"Yes, but, I need something to do than sit at home all day." Mizuki replied flustered.
"Okay, you win this time, just take tomorrow off for me please?" Izumi said worrying about her and the baby.
"Fine, I will." She told him now going for her food.