Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Mizuki and Izumi ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Okay, some nice person on FF (FanFiction) asked me to call Izumi, Sano instead. But I feel it would cause confusion at this point, mainly cause Izumi and Mizuki are married. If any of you other readers want me to change Izumi's name to Sano on here, I will. But, I do know that in their case, it would be proper for them to use each others names. If I were to do it like that, for new readers, I would say, Mr. Sano or Mrs. Sano. I do not want to start a confusing mess before I do something major like this, so fill me in on what you want people! On the request of the readers, I am revising this chapter and making it longer, with more details. I am sorry that the previous forth was not to everyone's liking. I made it very late at night and was sleepy, so I was in a hurry to wrap it up. Please excuse the major time skip I did before, and I will make sure you all know what happens with Shin. And also, sorry it took a day to rewrite this, I was quite busy doing things in real life!

___________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________

Mizuki laid down, miserable, on hers and Izumi's bed. She moaned as Izumi walked into the room. Trying to look over her 6th month in belly, she saw a little bit of his hair. Giving up on looking at him, her head fell back on the bed. Izumi chuckled a little at her previous actions.
"So are you going to work?" He asked her readying himself for his own job.
"No, my clients are bringing their dog's here." Mizuki said, now realizing she hadn't told him before hand.
"Wait, when did this happen?" Izumi asked surprised.
"I forgot to tell you. It slipped away from me between the doctor, buying things for the baby, and daily things." Mizuki said now extending a hand in hopes he would help her.
He grabbed it and pulled her up, while saying, "Okay, there's no point in discussing this now. I'm going to work, don't do anything to stressful while I'm gone."
Izumi then headed out of the bedroom and out the door. Mizuki stood up, only to sit back down, maybe she should of asked him to stay home? Nah, she would be fine, she was just worrying too much.

____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___

Mizuki sat down while she instructed her client on what to do with their dog. She was hot, course it was a hot day, but she needed water.
"Excuse me, I'm going inside for some water, would you and your dog like to come in and have some?" She asked to make it seem casual.
"Sure, me and Charley would love to." The owner said, leading the dog inside.

___________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________

As she and the client sat in her living room, she began to feel uncomfortable.
"Ah!" She cried out suddenly making the client look at her.
"Sano-san, are you okay?" They asked concerned.
"C... call 991!" She yelled in pain.

____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___

Izumi ran into the hospital, he had received a call that Mizuki was in here because something had happened with the baby.
Running up to the counter he demanded, "Where is my wife, (I don't know how it works in Japan, so go with me on this) Sano Mizuki!?"
The nurse quickly looked at the book and told him where to go.

___________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________

Iz umi arrived outside of Mizuki's room to see his family standing there.
"How is she? How's the baby!?" Izumi yelled out.
"Calm down big brother, they stopped her from going into labor. They won't let anyone see her right now though." Said Shin (for a reminder on who that is, it's Izumi's little brother).
Izumi sighed, calming himself a little as the doctor came out.
"Is that her husband?" She asked, pointing at Izumi.
Izumi nodded at her, while she brought him to another room.

____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___

"How is she and the baby?" Izumi asked immediately.
"Their both fine, however, she was overheated and she seemed stressed. How is she at home?" The doctor answered while giving her own question.
"She is a dog trainer, it isn't a stressful job, but it would explain why she is overheated. But, lately she has been into doing things for he community and such, maybe that?" Izumi told her.
"She shouldn't be doing that, tell her that and remind her when she is allowed visitors. Also, I want her to stop doing her job until she has the baby, and I want someone to watch her at all times. She was lucky that that man was with her, if he hadn't, I cannot foretell the outcome." The doctor said before leaving.

___________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________

Mi zuki awoke to find Izumi over her, holding her hand.
"I... Is the baby okay?" She asked, now noticing that his family was there too.
"Yes, but the doctor wants you to stop doing community service, your job, and wants someone to watch you until the babies born." Izumi told her, making her sort of upset.
"Okay, I guess the baby is more important than all that... But, who's going to watch me...?" She asked hesitantly.
"I will sis (just can see him saying that)!" Shin saidwith a smile.
"Fine, then when are you moving in?" Izumi asked knowing that a fight would only upset Mizuki.
"Today okay with you?" Shin asked with a bigger grin.

____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___

Mizuki and Izumi came into their house as soon as Mizuki was released to see Shin waiting on the couch. He looked at the two of them to see exactly how big Mizuki's stomach was.
"Maaaaannnn Mizuki, YOU ARE FAT!" He said making Izumi hit him.
"Idiot, you're here to make sure she's not stressed, not to stress her out!" Izumi told him.
"Okay, okay, fine." Shin said in a kind of a pout.


(one month later)

Shin came running out of his new bedroom to see Mizuki sleeping on the couch.
Inconsiderately, he jumped on her feet and woke her up, screaming, “SIS WAKE UP!”
Mizuki scrambled to a sitting position to see Shin grinning from one ear to the next, like the cat.
“Shin, why did you wake me up like that, are you trying to make me miscarry?” Mizuki asked him very irritated.
“No, of course not! I just wanted to show you this!” Shin informed her showing her a picture of a girl in a swimsuit.
“Do I want to know?” Mizuki said unamused at her step brother.
“I won a date with her! Cool huh?” Shin said further annoying Mizuki.
“Shin, go away.” Mizuki told him trying to go back to sleep.
“Aw, but sis, isn't she pretty?” Shin asked her making her stay awake.
“Sure, but how are you going to go on the date int the fist place if you have to watch me?” Mizuki pointed out.
“You're an adult, watch yourself.” Shin said heading to the door.
Mizuki looked over at him and yelled, “Shin! You can't leave me alone you know! What about me and Izumi!? What about the baby!?”
By this time, Mizuki was flustered, Shin was supposed to watch her, not skip out on her. Shin shrugged at her, he really wanted to go on his date.
“Look Mizuki, you're an adult, you don't need people watching you for three months all the time. Besides, what could happen?” Shin said opening the door.
“Shin!Ow...” Mizuki held her stomach, she knew she couldn't keep fighting with him, and he plainly saw that too, so he took that moment to leave.
Mizuki laid silently on the couch, now alone. She would be fine without Shin right? Izumi would be home soon right? Nothing was going to happen to the baby right? These questions filled the mind of the expecting mother as she started to drift back to sleep.




Izumi walked into the house to see Mizuki asleep on the couch. She was sleeping very soundly, and he did not wish to wake her up. While he walked further into the house, he saw that there was no sign that she had lunch, nor that Shin had done anything for her, it was as if he wasn't there. Izumi then went over to Shin's room.
“Shin, are you in there? Hey Shin!” Izumi yelled into the door.
Izumi opened the door when he didn't receive any reply back. He opened it to see that Shin was not in his room, which then made him go look in the other rooms. When he found that Shin was no where, he went to check on Mizuki, who had just woken up.
“Mizuki, where's Shin?” Izumi asked her immediately.
“Shin left to go on a date, he said I was a grownup and that I could watch myself.” Mizuki informed him, making Izumi mad at Shin.
“ Excuse me Mizuki, I need to make a call...” Izumi told her, going for the phone.



Mizuki turned her head as Shin was dragged in by Taiki and Nakatsu. They brought him into his room, where Izumi was waiting. Mizuki knew that they were going to have a talk. There was no way Izumi would let this go. She heard the yelling match begin as Taiki and Nakatsu exited the room, leaving the two alone. Looking at the two of them, they seemed to not be pleased by Shin's actions either. Taking seats, the three looked at where the yelling was coming from.
“So, where was he?” Mizuki asked trying to ease the tension.
“He was leaving a restaurant with a woman.” Taiki told her, now looking at her.
Mizuki put her hand on her stomach while saying, “he was supposed to be watching me and the baby, but I can't blame him for going out. It would be boring to do this for three months!”
Mizuki was now smiling at the two of them, making them lighten up a bit.
“So, how's the baby?” Nakatsu asked her.
“All right, Shin and Izumi are taking good care of me!” Mizuki replied happily.
“That's good, so are you eating enough?” Nakatsu question further.
The three continued to talk until they heard them stop yelling and saw Shin run out the door of the house.
“Izumi, what's going on?” Nakatsu asked going towards Izumi who was coming out of Shin's room.
“Shin told me he didn't want to watch Mizuki anymore. He said watching her was boring, and if he wanted to watch someone, he'd watch a kid.” Izumi told him making Mizuki shocked.
“What! That's not fair to Mizuki at all!” Nakatsu said angrily.
Mizuki rose from her seat and went into hers and Izumi's bedroom, crying.
“Excuse me,” Izumi said following her.



Izumi sat next to his crying wife, stroking her hair ever so gracefully, so smoothly, so genteelly. His over hand, wiped away not only her tears, but her unwanted emotions that she could not hide. She lightly cried on him, not able to put into words what was causing this sudden urge to cry. Izumi held her, ever so lovingly, in his arms, making her feel that she could stop crying, her husband would understand.
“Mizuki, are you okay?” Izumi whispered into her ear.
“Y... Yes, it's just that this thing with Shin made me emotional.” She said now able to talk.
“Mizuki I love you,” Izumi told her, now kissing her.
Mizuki kissed him back, now seeing why she loved him.
“If you want, I can see if someone else can watch you. Maybe Taiki or Nakatsu?” Izumi asked her soothingly.
“Sure, if they would.” Mizuki said now going out with Izumi to see their guests.



(2 months later)
Taiki and Nakatsu both agreed to take turns watching Mizuki when Izumi wasn't home. It was coming closer and closer to Mizuki's due date, and none of Izumi's family had heard anything from Shin. As time past by, Mizuki could tell that Izumi was worried on what Shin could be now involved in because of what happened.
“Izumi, has your family been able to contact Shin?” Mizuki asked him.
“No, no one knows where he is or what he's doing. I'm afraid I caused this.” Izumi said depressingly.
“Izumi, don't blame yourself, you had to talk to him.” Mizuki reminded him as she took his hand.



Izumi stood outside of Mizuki's hospital room, it was April 12th, and Mizuki was finally giving birth to their baby. His family was there too, all except Shin. Still, Shin wouldn't have nothing to do with them and could not be contacted. But he was the last thing on Izumi's mind at the moment. He watched through a window on what was going on in the room, as his family sat back watching him. He only looked back for a moment when the doors behind them opened up. Nakatsu and Taiki came in dragging a drunken Shin.
“Are we too late?” Nakatsu asked with a smile.
“Not at all.” Izumi said surprised.


___________________________________________________________________________ ________


Mizukifinally gave birth to hers and Izumi's baby boy, Kurosu (I did some research on what to name him, and so that name was chosen, by the way, it means cross). The new parents left the hospital with the baby and returned home, to where a whole new chapter of their lives will begin.
(NOT OVER! IT'S NOT THE END YET!)