Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Betrothed ❯ Chapter 24 ( Chapter 24 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 24

Voldemort stared out of the window seeing the sun slowly rise up. It was now the beginning of spring and everything was beginning to grow again. He had his arms crossed in deep thinking. He then cracked his neck as Bellatrix entered his room. Her hair was a complete mess as she glared out the window. Lucius then dragged in Narcissa into the room. Voldemort turned towards them seeing Narcissa snatch her arm back and glared at Lucius.

‘Everything is in order, my Lord,’ said Bellatrix. ’Just give us the order and we’ll carry out the plan.’

Voldemort nodded approvingly. ‘Good. Care to say something Narcissa?’

She glared at Voldemort and walked up to him. ‘I wont be involved in this horrible plan anymore! You come and invade my household-‘

Voldemort grabbed her neck, cutting off her airway like he had done with Adara and Lullia and so many more. No emotion was displayed across his face as he looked into her blue eyes and she struggled for air. Bellatrix didn’t dare to move and Lucius was smiling.

‘It’s your fault our plans have been delayed. You were the only one that could drag the boy and his little bitch of a girlfriend here and you failed. You failed me Narcissa.’

Her fingernails dug into his skin. ‘I-have-to-protect them.’

Voldemort then threw her to the side. She smacked the wall and floor at the same time and cringed. She gasped for air and looked up at Voldemort. Lucius almost looked excited for what would happen next.

‘You will always be a weak bastard Tom,’ she hissed.

‘Lucius you may now do it,’ stated Voldemort. Bellatrix looked away as Lucius walked in front of Narcissa, wand drawn. ‘Bellatrix you may leave if you’d like.’

Bellatrix shook her head and Narcissa stood up. She glared at Lucius. ‘Go ahead and get it over with,’ she hissed.

‘With pleasure. Any last words?’

‘You wont win.’

Avada Kedavra!’ he shouted and a green streak hit Narcissa in the chest. She fell back down to the ground and Lucius pocketed his wand. ‘I’ve been waiting to do that forever.’

Voldemort sat down in an armchair. ‘Go out and follow the plan. I assume Crab and Goyle are in their places?’

‘Yes, my Lord,’ said Bellatrix. ‘I’ll tell them now. What of this body?’

‘Throw her in the cellar so they can see. Lucius go with them.’



*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *   *   *     *    *   *    *    *   *   *  



Lullia and Hermione were lounging around outside in the courtyard on a Sunday spring evening. They were waiting for Harry, Ron and possibly Draco to join them so they could go down to the Hogshead. Lullia was dressed in jeans, a teal gray sweater and sneakers. Today her hair was curly. Hermione was dressed in jeans, a yellow and red sweater, and sneakers as well. Her hair was just her natural curly hair that Ron had started to play with.

‘Where on Earth are those boys at?’ demanded Hermione staring idly at the entrance/exit to the door. Barely anyone was coming and going now since most had gone inside.

Lullia frowned. ‘I think we might have to leave them if they don’t show up soon,’ she muttered. ‘They’re boys, what do they have to get ready for anyways?’

Hermione then quickly smiled and sat up straight. ‘I hear them and see some red hair!’ She quickly jumped up, took a few steps towards the door, stopped and turned back around. ‘They’re fighting againÉ.’

Rolling her eyes, Lullia stood up and stretched out. ‘Doesn’t surprise me. Draco more than likely started it.’

Hermione smirked as she glanced back at Lullia. ‘I swear you’ll have a handful no matter which one you choose.’

Lullia lightly smiled. ‘I know,’ she muttered. She now saw all three boys come into her eyesight and waved at them. She didn’t know or care to know what they were fighting about. All she wanted to do was to go out and have some fun before the end of the year.

At first she thought she was imagining what Draco now yelled bloody murder as they ran towards her. Ron already had his wand out dashing towards them. It was if time was now moving slowly. She couldn’t hear running or any spells being casted either.

‘LULLIA! RUN!’ Draco had yelled.

She now turned to see Hermione being picked up by the senior Goyle while the senior Crab gagged Hermione. Hermione kicked and crawled trying to reach for her want until they disappeared with a loud popping sounding. Replacing Hermione was Lucius Malfoy, grinning happily. She had no idea what was going on around her as if she was in a trance. All she saw and heard was Lucius Malfoy. Harry, Ron, and Draco were in another world as almost.

‘The Dark Lord wants to see you,’ he muttered.

Before Lullia had any time to react or think like in most cases, Lucius pulled her close and disappeared before the three boys. For a few seconds she couldn’t breath and then she landed on the stone floor. She heard his loud footsteps move away and a door being slammed.

‘Lullia!’ screamed Hermione, shaking her.

Lullia sat up and quickly looked around. They were in a dungeon? Everything was so dim and cold down here. ‘What-where are we? Are you okay?’

‘This is impossible! There’s no way they could’ve taken us from Hogwarts!’ hissed Hermione helping Lullia up. ‘They took our wands, Lullia.’

Lullia then looked over to the corner and screamed. Narcissa’s body lay, lifeless and mutilated, on the ground.

Converting /tmp/phpgzLVyC to /dev/stdout