Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Betrothed ❯ Chapter 25 ( Chapter 25 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 25

Draco stared unbelievably at the place where Lullia had been standing with Hermione. Just within seconds they had been standing there, waiting, and talking then screaming and trying to fight them off. Harry and Ron were now standing where Lullia and Hermione had been taken.

He now had her.

‘What the hell happened!? Where’s Hermione!?’ Ron screamed now stalking towards Draco with his wand pointing at him.  He grabbed Draco’s shirt, eyes burning. ‘Where is she?’

‘With Voldemort,’ stated Draco, breathlessly.  ‘He got her.’

‘We have to go after them!’ shouted Harry, now turning on his heel and storming towards Draco. ‘Where would he take them? Where’s his headquarters!?’

Draco shrugged. ‘I don’t know anymore,’ he muttered. He seemed to be a hundred miles away. The memory of Lullia being shot by Harry and now being kidnapped replayed over and over again.

‘We have to tell Dumbledore,’ demanded Ron. ‘He has to know something.’

‘If he did know then I’m certain he’d send the Ministry to him,’ said Harry.

‘We can’t just leave Hermione with him!’ screamed Ron.

‘We aren’t. We’re going after them-’ began Harry, but Dumbledore, appearing out of nowhere, said, ‘No you’re not. It’s not safe right now for you to leave. Messages have been sent to the Grangers and the Marcuses.’

Before anyone could protest, Dumbledore nodded at Draco, turned and walked through the doors. Harry and Ron exchanged looks then looked at Draco.

‘If we go we have to go now,’ said Draco. He pulled out his wand, muttered ‘Accio broom’, and waited. ‘There’s only one place where he would’ve taken them. It’s at my house, but I have to go first. If they wanted you Potter they would’ve taken you.’

Harry and Ron muttered the same spell and ducked when Draco caught his broom. ‘Malfoy what is going on?’ asked Harry.


*     *       *     *     *     *     *       *      *     


Lucius dragged Lullia from out of the dungeon Wormtail behind him pointing his wand at Hermione. She stood in the shadows glaring at them as Lullia struggled to escape Lucius’s firm hold. Lullia was dragged towards the living room seeing and remembering everything that was so familiar and homelike to her once before. Everywhere that she and Draco had played was now covered by death and blood. He now shoved her into the living room where Voldemort calmly sat with Bellatrix standing behind him. Lucius slammed the door behind him.

‘Ah Lullia, my dear. Enjoying your stay, I hope,’ he stated with a sleek smile. ‘I trust you were caught off guard or else those men that grabbed you would be dead.’

Lullia glared at him. ‘What do you want?’ she hissed.

Voldemort stood and circled Lullia with a hungry look in his eyes. His cold hand easily brushed through her hair and briefly touched the back of her neck. He now came to the front, facing her. Her dark eyes matched his dark eyes.

‘You’re so much like your aunt. Beautiful, full of spirit, and something else that I can’t quite put my finger on. Remus loved her, but I know you already know that. I wonderÉwould you like to feel how she felt?’

Lullia’s forehead crinkled. ‘What do you mean?’

Voldemort brushed one finger over her cheek. He lightly smiled. ‘You and Adara have the same soft skin. I wonder if that’s why he loves you.’ He paused as that small light disappeared from his eyes. Black became once more. ‘You have to decide. Join or die.’

‘Never,’ hissed Lullia.

Voldemort now gripped her shoulder making her flinch out in pain. ‘I do believe you need some motivation. Lucius, if you please.’ He shoved Lullia to Bellatrix who tightly wrapped a strong arm around here. She didn’t fight as Lucius now pulled in a bonded Draco. He had a bit of tape covering his mouth. His face held him by the neck. ‘Lullia I told you that your lover would die if you didn’t join.’

Draco quickly shook his head. Lullia now saw his snow white hair now stained with blood. The side of his face was bleeding.

‘He’s not my lover,’ said Lullia. ‘I chose Harry.’

‘Bella, if you could please.’ Voldemort sat down in his chair as Bellatrix raised her wand.



*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  *   *   *   *   *   *    *    *    *    *


Ron held Hermione in his arms as the corpse of Wormtail stared up at them. She cried of happiness seeing Harry and Ron. When Harry asked where Lullia was, all Hermione could do was mutter, ‘Lucius took her. They also caught Draco. As soon as Lullia left Wormtail and one of the hunters threw him in here. Just a few minutes ago the hunter dragged him up there.’

‘He wasn’t suppose to have gotten captured!’ hissed Harry. ‘C’mon we have to get them both out of here now. Dumbledore is sending the Aurors here.’

Harry, Ron and Hermione, holding hands, ran upstairs and went down the hallways trying to listen where Lullia and Draco were. They were at the far end of the house when they heard the familiar scream of Lullia. Harry sharply turned on his heel and they ran towards her last echoing sound.

Not Lullia, prayed Harry. Please, not don’t kill Lullia!


*    *    *    *  *   *   *   *   *   *   *  *  *   *   *   *


Bellatrix raised her wand and aimed at Draco. Then with a flick of her wand a hot red spell shot out ripping through Draco. Lullia screamed bloody murder as she tried to escape Bellatrix’s tight grip. Bellatrix crazily laughed while Lucius dropped his son onto the floor. Voldemort smirked. The tape muffled Draco’s scream as blood stained the carpet. He looked up out through the window seeing the spring trees.

‘NO! DRACO! LET GO OF ME!’ she screamed. Tears now spilled down her face. ‘DRACO!!!!’

‘Still wont join?’ asked Voldemort.

‘I won’t join-’

‘Finish him Bella.’

‘STOP! Unless you let me save him!’ she screamed pulling Bellatrix’s arm down, forcefully. Voldemort now simply looked at her. Could she heal with her power? ‘Tom, pleaseÉlet me save him. I will do whatever you want, just let me save him. Please, Tom.’

‘I do believe you can save him. After.’

‘After?’

‘After Lucius gives you a little reminder on what happens when you disobey me or if you ever run away.’

Draco protested as he tried to move. Bellatrix now held Lullia with both arms, tightly, as Lucius pulled out a long, silver knife. Lullia squirmed as Lucius pulled up her shirt and placed the tip of the knife starting at the end of her rib cage. It was cold on her hot skin. Voldemort smiled. Bellatrix laughed. Lucius grinned.


*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  *  *   *   *  *


Another chilling screams from Lullia that they heard as they neared the living room. Hermione had taken care of the last hunter in the house that was idly standing in the kitchen. Ron never let go of her hand as they journeyed through. Harry quickened his steps as they heard another powerful scream. This time a male’s voice.

‘Was that Draco?’ asked Ron as they raised their arms ready to kick in the door.

‘I don’t think so,’ muttered Hermione.



*   *   *   *   *   *  *   *   *   *   *   *   *


Lullia felt the burning steal slicing through her skin down her side. She screamed once more as Draco tried to help, but doubled over in pain. He was growing pale. More tears spilled from her eyes as she now looked down at Lucius. She felt fresh blood running down her side and stomach. Lucius made sure it would scare and she felt it for the rest of her life.

Voldemort stood up and yelled, but it was too late. Lucius was suddenly shot with a green light throwing him across the room. He screamed as he slammed against the wall. Another light, this time, bight red shot at Bellatrix releasing Lullia from her grip. Lullia darted over to Draco as Voldemort held up his wand to take aim.

She now glared at Voldemort as he saw electric flicker in her eyes. She had been waiting all this time to use her powers on them. Clever girl.

Avada Kedavra!!’ screamed Ron. A bright jolt of green shot across the room and slapped Bellatrix in the chest.

Voldemort calmly turned to see Harry, Ron and Hermione all aiming their wands at him. He smirked. ‘Harry PotterÉI thought you’d show up to save your lover. Are you ready for round two where this time you die?’

‘If anything, you’ll be the one who dies!’ hissed Harry. He took a quick glance over at Lullia seeing that she still had that spark in her eyes and blood running down her thigh now. ‘Lullia, ready?’

‘Ready.’

Voldemort smirked and yelled, ‘AVADA KEDAVRA!’

Just as Ron pulled Hermione to safety, Harry yelled, ‘Stupefy!’ Red slammed against green as each held on their wands, not giving up. Without any warning electric shot through the nearby window and struck Voldemort in the back. The green went up into the air, the red smacked his chest, and he fell down.

Harry stood for a moment looking down at the man who killed his parents. There wasn’t any pleasure of killing him, but seeing him dead, was the only thing that made his smile come out. From the beginning Harry and Lullia had devised a plan on how to kill Voldemort when the time came. He knew if Lullia got closer to Voldemort what she would do.

Killing him was at the top of her to do list too.  
Converting /tmp/php1AnHp2 to /dev/stdout