Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Betrothed ❯ Chapter 27 ( Chapter 27 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 27

Draco slowly opened his eyes as he stared up at the ceiling. He wasn’t in pain anymore as he slowly sat up and gazed around. He saw Harry sitting on the opposite side reading the Daily Prophet. The main title: Death of Voldemort. Harry smiled at Draco.

‘Good to see you up and awake. How do you feel?’

‘Like shit,’ he muttered. He took another look around. ‘Where’s Lullia?’

‘Waiting for you.’ He stood up and stretched out. ‘C’mon, I’ll take you to her. Do you think you can walk?’

He dully nodded as he swung his legs over the bed and stood. A wave of dizziness hit him, but he rubbed his head. He wouldn’t be weak in front of Potter anymore. Almost dying was good enough for him. ‘What happened? All I remember was being shot by my bitch of an aunt.’ Panic then struck him. ‘Lullia wasn’t hurt was she? She’s fine, right?!’

Harry slightly smiled. ‘Yes, she’s okay. I’ll fill you in on the way down. Let me know if you’re about to faint. Snape said the potion we gave you would make you really weak.’

‘I’ll be fine. Just take me to her,’ he muttered as he placed a hand on Harry’s shoulder. ‘I see you didn’t get another scar.’

Harry smirked.

Draco entered the Great Hall with Harry next to him. He was dizzy, tired, and unaware of everyone turning to look at him in those white pajamas. He looked forward at the teacher’s table seeing them staring back at him and Harry. He then saw a small table before the platform where Ron, Hermione, and another girl with dark hair sat. She was the only one with her back facing the student body. She then turned around in her white nightgown and smiled as relief spread over her face.

Lullia. Safe, alive and in one piece.

Lullia quickly stood up and ran towards them as her smile grew. All of the students watched her as she ran up to them. Which one would she choose? Harry, of course. They knew Malfoy had helped in killing the Death Eaters and Voldemort, but didn’t know the full facts of it.

She then jumped into Draco’s arms, her arms wrapping around his neck and kissed him deeply. In any other instance Draco would’ve just responded and placed her back down on her feet, but he didn’t. Maybe it was because he had just woken up about five minutes ago and didn’t realize where he was or simply, he didn’t give a damn anymore.

Draco responded by kissing her deeply as he hugged her tightly and placed her back on her feet. One hand cupped her cheek while his thumb rubbed her cheek. The other hand ran through her silky hair. He kissed her again and said, ‘Thank God you’re safe. I was afraid after I blacked out he was going to kill you. I don’t know what I would’ve done if Harry had told me you’d died.’

Lullia blinked trying to keep her happy tears back as she touched his pale cheek. ‘You never have to worry about that ever again until we’re one hundred.’

Draco smiled, kissed her again, and then hugged her tightly. That’s when he noticed everyone in the Great Hall staring at them. He had completely forgotten that he was even at Hogwarts. The teachers were smiling and exchanged looks. Harry was now by Ginny holding her hand. The Gryffindor table seemed acceptable at this as they exchanged all the looks manageable. Hufflepuff looked at John then Harry then Draco then back to John. What the hell happened? Ravenclaw was in totally shock except for Luna who smiled happily at the couple. Slytherin, the ones that came, smiled and high fived each other.

No one expected Draco Malfoy to win and had all changed their bets to Harry except for Luna. A good fortune of money was coming her way.

Lullia giggled and pulled back from Draco. ‘Did you finally notice that you were in the Great Hall?’

‘Yeah,’ he muttered as his cheeks turned a light shade of red.

She then grabbed his right hand with her left hand, which now had the ring on the correct finger. She smiled up at him. ‘C’mon Draco.’

Draco returned the smile as they walked up to the front. Everyone’s eyes followed them. He was smiling in public, too? They sat down across from Ron and Hermione. Harry was now sitting at the table next to Ron across from Ginny.

‘It’s good to see you up Draco,’ said Dumbledore. ‘You gave Miss Marcus-oh, sorry, correction, Mrs. Malfoy and your friends a good scare there for a while.’

Draco now blushed at this. Everyone now knew they were married. Lullia now hugged his upper part of his arm resting her cheek on his shoulder. ‘Thank you Professor. It’s good to be up and see that no one was hurt.’

Ron’s forehead then crinkled. ‘Did he just say Mrs. Malfoy? When the hell did you guys get married?!’

Hermione smiled up at him and held his hand. ‘Ron when Lullia came back to school wearing that ring it meant she was already married. Christmas, right?’

Harry, Ron, and Ginny now looked at Hermione with wonder. ‘You knew the entire time?’ asked Ron, shocked.

Hermione tried not to smile as Lullia watched them amused, Draco was still embarrassed. ‘I’ll tell you later,’ she muttered and kissed his cheek.

They left the Great Hall after the student body was sent off to bed. The Gryffindors went back to their tower after saying goodnight to Lullia and Draco. It was relief to finally seeing Ron and Hermione finally together and Harry and Ginny. Ginny couldn’t help but smile the entire time. They stopped by the portrait of Celina waiting for Lullia to say the password to enter.

‘I’ll see you tomorrow morning,’ he said and kissed the top of her forehead.

Lullia grabbed his hand. ‘Where do you think your going?’

‘Hospital wing. I was going to go back to my dorm, but I think the hospital bed is safer. Why?’

She rolled her eyes still smiling. ‘You’re sleeping with me tonight. No more hiding, no more separation.’

‘I would love that so much,’ he muttered as Lullia pulled him towards Celina. They climbed through the doorway, went through the small common room and up to Lullia’s bed.

As if almost by a command Draco and Lullia started to gently pull off each other’s clothes. Kissing here and there while they’re hands went everywhere. Lullia felt Draco’s old and newer back scars along with his explosion scar. Draco felt the one scar that Voldemort had left on her side. He cringed at that.

She stopped and looked up at him. ‘What? Do you feel alright?’ Her hands went directly up to his face.

‘He gave you a scar,’ he choked. ‘I should’ve protected you better.’

Lullia looked down at her side then up at him. ‘I’m only scared on the outside and this one means I protected you. I’d rather have this scar than another scar on your body.’

He gave her a strange, lovingly look. ‘Thank you.’ He then kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly again. ‘I love you so much.’

Lullia grabbed his hands and pulled him towards the bed. ‘I love you too.’ She laid back onto the bed and pulled him on top of her. Their lips met and soon Lullia wrapped her arms around his neck moaning his name as he thrusted inside of her, slowly. After they were finished Draco took her into his arms, holding her, as his head rested on hers.

Converting /tmp/phpOO49GZ to /dev/stdout