Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Ashes of Hope ❯ Chapter 29: Song Interlude ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own Harry Potter and do read the note stated in Chapter 1 or the previous chapter's rant. IT is very important.
 
To those who sent me reviews and emails offered beta ship, you know who you are and as such the same thing stands as before. Starting with Chapter 14 go through until Chapter 17 and beta only those and send them back to me within a week.
 
This is a test basically. Can you edit at least two pages a day if not more?
 
Evergreen Sceptre...- It is left to your own conclusions. Mayhap Tonks doesn't know about Fleur's closeness to Remus now because of Harry? Harry will speak only what he knows and as a Phoenix he will sing from the heart as they all do. It is up to those who listen to see if they can understand....
 
Frequency Queen...- You can say that again. But yet we can say the same thing of ourselves. We put so much faith in one person or even one thing. That when we find out it is all wrong, how do we react? With hatred and fear... The Civil War is a perfect example....
 
Chapter 29
 
Song
Interlude
 
Flying free alongside Hedwig, Harry found himself savoring the wind underneath his wings. At the tips little sparks of fire emerged in his pleasure, without his really knowing it. Hence the youth provided a beacon of sorts in the woods as the wolves romped and played underneath him.
 
Landing upon a branch above a clearing, where the wolves were tumbling against one another in play. The larger ones watching the little cubs growling and pouncing on one another, Harry is not aware that he has begun humming a song. He is so wrapped in his pleasurable humming, that he does not notice, Hedwig perching beside him.
 
As her feathers glow a bright snowy white, in reaction to his magic, Hedwig's ability as Harry's familiar had came into play in such a way as to become unforgettable. Despite being in Phoenix form, his magic was freely responding to his song, and Harry's direct happiness.
 
Hedwig was shining like the moon itself. The wolves young and old had stopped their playing to not only stare at her but to revel in the warmth she exhumed from Harry's magic. It's call so warm, so loving. That the wolf and human side in each shifter responded happily to that peace....
 
Unknowingly though, the song traveled in the woods, its pure noted warm and inviting to dance in its song, it only grew as it traveled.
 
People stopped to listen and cry for joy....
 
Animals stopped fighting to play...
 
When it reaches Remus, the wolf found himself smiling as memories of friends and family long gone enveloped him. Although he misses them dearly, he finds that it does not hurt as much as it used to anymore.
 
Run...play with others now? Moony asked Remus from inside him. The wolf spirit seems to be quiet and respectful as it to remember friends long gone. Yet it grins almost happily, when its instinct is reward by a shy and yet enthusiastic response....
 
...yes...
 
Dropping everything, Remus is out the door faster then the eyes can blink. Running towards the sound and scent of others like him, the older wizard bends forward as the light envelops him. Moments later a pure silver wolf runs to join the rest of its pride...
 
His tail wagging the wolf that is Moony/Remus yelps in surprise and annoyance as its friend Blackfell/Alexandre tackles him in playfulness. Wrestling one another in a pseudo battle for dominance the two wolves are shortly joined by others in play.
 
It was nice not to care...not to be on guard...it was nice to be free.
 
-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-
 
Isabelle who had watched Remus leave looked to Fleur who smiled. The song had reached them as well.
 
“His powers have grown...” Fleur commented warmly as she closes her eyes to the feel of the tune within her.
 
“Yes.” Isabelle replied with a gentle smile. “That is was pure joy can do. It can make what you already have expanded to phenomenal proportions...”
 
-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-
 
I am still working on Part 2....but I did this for all of you so the wait wouldn't feel so long....I hope you like it. Considering my birthday is Wednesday...I figured I would share the joy....