Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and The Slytherin Stranger ❯ Not Again! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 4- Not Again!



The next day, Harry, Ron, and Hermione walked down the dark, damp dungeon to potions class. They were some of the first ones there, expecting to see Malfoy and his crowd cracking jokes. Instead, the room was dead quiet with neither Malfoy nor Mary in sight.
"Where are they?" Harry asked looking around the room. "Probubly still eating. I didn't see them in the Great Hall for breakfast," Hermione said as she took her cauldron and ingredients out of her bag.
At that moment, Mary, Malfoy, and Snape walked into the room from Snape's office. Mary was hardly awake as she flew over to the table, and Malfoy followed her with a small paper bag in his hand. Snape immediately went up to the front of the classroom and ordered everyone to sit down.
"Alright, enough dilly-dallying let's get started," he ordered. He took a book off his desk, and opened it to the beginning of the first chapter. "Turn to page twelve, and take out your wands." While everyone took out there things, Snape walked over to Mary and gave her a new textbook. "This might be easier for you to follow along with."
Mary looked down at the book in her hands, and smiled. It was an exact duplicate of the one Malfoy bought for her, but the text and lessons were written in parseltongue. She looked up at Snape and mutteed a "Thank You." He nodded and walked back up to his desk.
"Alright, today we're going to work on a levitation potion. Those of you who play quidditch, and have been on a broomstick before, this won't be that different. Work in groups of 3, extra ingredients are in the pantry." With one flick of his wand, a door in the back of the classroom opened, and the students went up to get their supplies.
While Harry, Ron, and Hermione worked on their potion, Malfoy, Mary, and Goyle worked on theirs. Harry put an abiesal stone in the cauldron and started "talking" to Mary.

"So how are you guys doing?"
"Fine as long as Goyle doesn't do anything."
"Ha ha! So I didn't see you at breakfast today."
"I haven't eaten yet."
"What?"
"Harry, I'm not use to eating yet. I hardly ate anything at the Burrow."
"Mary..."
"Harry I don't need a lecture. Draco's already given me one this morning."
"Mary, the last thing we need is you ending up in the hospital wing with an eating disorder."
"God, your starting to sound like Draco."
"Well, we're worried about you. Your my little sister."
"By 20 minutes!"

"Mary," Malfoy said grabbing her forearm and shaking it a bit. She looked at him and he handed her a brown bag. "While we're waiting for this to boil, your going to eat something." Inside the bag was half a bagel smothered in cream cheese, and a small carton of pumpkin juice. "Thanks," she said taking a bite of the bagel. When she first swallowed it, she felt like gagging, and almost did. Malfoy opened the carton of pumpkin juice and told her to drink it. It went down her throat and calmed her stomach.
"Don't eat too fast or you'll make yourself sick," he ordered gently patting her on the back. Mary looked at him, and took a smaller bite of the bagel. "Happy?" she asked sarcastically. "Very," he answered leaning over to kiss her cheek.
"Alright, now let's see how your all doing," Snape said making his voice echo over the walls. "Thomas, Finnigan, and Longbottom your up first."
Nervously, Seamus took his wand in his hand, and pointed it at the small goblet. "Wingardium Leviosa," he muttered. After the potion turned from a puke brown to a grassy green, he picked it up. But before he could put the goblet to his lips and swallow it, it exploded in his face.
"Little less wolfbin next time, Mr. Finnigan," Snape said wiping some of the potion off of his face. "Potter, Weasley, Granger, what do you have?"
Hermione stood up, and casted Wingardium Leviosa at the goblet, and drank it. Unfortunately, instead of floating to the cieling, she got pulled down and almost went through the floor.
"Your missing something Ms. Granger," Snape said as he turned to the next group. The three of them looked at each other really confused. Usually, when Gryffindor did something wrong, Snape took most of their house points away. Now he was being nice?
"I think it's because Mary's finally here," Hermione whispered. Harry and Ron looked at her confused. "Didn't you guys notice how happy he was when Malfoy and Mary showed up in the Great Hall before the ceremony yesterday? He's probubly the one who helped him get her out of there."
"Goyle, Potter, Malfoy?" Snape implied. Malfoy muttered the spell on the goblet and handed it to Mary. She drank it all and then began to float up to the cieling. Snape nodded his head in satisfaction. "Excellent. 10 points for slytherin." As everyone began to pick up, Mary started to fly this way and that as she waited for the potion to subside.
All of a sudden, all of the students attention was focused on the 15-year-old girl who was screaming her head off on the cieling. A blinding light began to shine throughout the whole room as Mary's body hung in the air unconscious. "Mary!" Harry shouted. "Guess again Potter!"
Mary turned around slowly and opened her eyes. They were blood red. "Oh no!" "You knew I'd be back," Voldemort retorted.
"Let her go!" Harry shouted. "Not this time." Mary's body fell the rest of the way down, and layed on the floor. "Your lucky I can only take control of her mind, her body won't react to me."
Harry turned to look at Malfoy who let a light smirk show up on his face. "Pretty soon you won't be able to take control. All your doing is hurting yourself!" "Oh Malfoy," he said shaking his head. "I believe yor the one who's hurting her." He flicked his wrist in the air, and another illusion appeared out of thin air.


Mary was dressed in the rags she was wearing the day she
arrived at the Burrow with her hands chained to the wall.
She was panting for breath with blood dripping down her
back into a small puddle at her feet. A whip stung her back
for the 6th time that night. at the end of it, was Malfoy with a
smile on his face that said he was pleased with himself.


"No! No not this crap again!" Malfoy shouted turning his focus away from the screen.
Snape took his wand out and pointed it at the illusion. He said a short spell, and the screen disappeared. "Mary" started laughing, and moved on her side.
With much difficulty, "she" moved her hand to her back, touched it, and showed them a hand full of hot blood. "Mary!" Harry shouted. "What on earth did you do to her?!"
"I told you once before that Mary Potter's worst nightmare will be her destruction, and who better to do the destruction than the man she loves."
Malfoy's blood began to boil. Voldemort had gone far enough with this stuff. He started to glow a light shade of blue, and walked towards Mary. He slowly leaned down, and squatted right next to her. He slowly drew out his right hand and gently traced the lightning bolt scar on her forehead. All of a sudden, the light that surrounded Malfoy, started to surroud Mary. You could hear her gasping for breath, as she began to shake violently, as if she was having a seizure.


"Mary, come back."
"No, no get away from me!"
"No Mary, it's me. Voldemort's trying to trick you again."
"Draco?"
"Yes, now trust me."


Mary's body began to calm down, as her eyes turned colors from red to green. She looked around the room as her eyes caught sight of Malfoy. The look she showed him was sheer panic.
"Mary, it's okay," he said soothingly. He reached his hand out to her, and she hesitated. "Mary, can you really say you thought that was me? I'd never in a million years hurt you. I love you too much."
She relaxed a little, and reached for his hand. As she moved her arm, the whip gashes on her back, split deeper causing her pain.
Mary wailed in pain, as Harry and Snape leaned down by her side. "Mary don't move," Snape said. He ran to the closet, and took out a small vial with a crimson red liquid inside. "Try to get her to drink this," he told Harry, handing him the vial. Harry looked at the liquid inside, and then back at Snape.
"What's this blood?" he asked. Snape shook his head and helped Malfoy make Mary sit up. "It's a healing potion I got from Madame Pomphrey." Harry opened the bottle and brought it to Mary's lips. She closed her mouth tight and moved away from the potion.

"Mary frink it."
"Nuh-uh."
"Mary..."
"No way! Last time I drank something in a vial, I was in some kind of comma for a month."
"Nothing's going to happen. No drink it."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes!"

"No!" she yelled outloud. As she opened her mouth, Harry poured the vial's contents into her mouth. The liquid swirled around in her mouth as she leaned forward to spit it out. Malfoy covered her mouth and tilted her head back. "Swallow it Mary." She shook her head violently. "Swallow it!" She shook her head again.
Malfoy got an idea. he removed his hand from Mary's mouth, and kissed her. His mouth was blocking the hole she was able to spit the potion out of. She was forced to either swallow it, or stop breathing. Malfoy released her when he felt her swallow, and smiled at her. Mary looked at him, and really wanted to kill him.


"You are sooo dead."
"I love you too."






A/N: Okay, I know it's a bad way to end a chapter, but I'm really really tired. My hands are throbbing! Okay Review and you'll get the next chapter!