Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Secrets Revealed ❯ ONE ANGRY POTIONS MASTER ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 2 - ONE ANGRY POTIONS MASTER

“What is the meaning of this? Why do you wake me at such an hour?” Snape was, predictably, mad. But then again, who wouldn’t be mad when awakened at such an hour?

“Well, you see, I come bearing gifts.” Harry showed him the floating Draco behind him.

Snape hissed “What have you done to him?”

“Nothing, I just found him like this.” Harry insisted.

“Oh really?” grumbled Snape.

“Well, I wouldn’t have brought him to you if I had done this to Draco, right?” Harry pointed out.

“I suppose so,” Snape mused “Anyway, since you found him, you’re going to have to help me. Float him over to that couch over there and give him whatever potions I give you.”

“Should I try to clean him up too?” Harry asked

“You can try. Don’t disturb the injuries.”

On that remark, Snape swept away, presumably to get the aforementioned potions. 5 minutes later he swept back into the room carrying 5 different potions.

“Give him these potions, Potter,” Snape instructed “I’ll be in my workshop brewing some more. Get me if Draco wakes up or gets worse.”

He swept away and Harry was left looking worriedly at the abnormally pale blond. He had so many questions he wanted answered. What would he do if Draco was gone? He had already gained an irreplaceable part in his heart.

“Don’t die Draco. Please.” Harry whispered.

 

There was no reply and Harry continued to stare forlornly at the figure.