Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Secret ❯ Midnight Snack ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prompt:
Word Count:252

If there was one thing Ron Weasley didn't expect to see while walking into the kitchen for a midnight snack, it would definitely be his recently reclusive brother and his previous Quidditch captain. No. Take that back. It would be seeing his brother and said captain together, in the kitchen, on the table, shagging like their life depended on it.

Not only had he not seen his brother for days, believing him to be locked up in his room avoiding the world as he tried to cope with the loss of his other half, but he hadn't seen Angelina Johnson since she stormed out of the Burrow after unsuccessfully trying to pry George out of his room about two weeks ago. Stepping back as quietly as possible, Ron wasn't fast enough to get out before the slap of bodies coming together became more frantic and the kitchen was filled with the screams of his older brother's name being repeated over and over by the dark haired beauty.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Ron was stopped by the long unheard sound of his brother's voice professing his love for the woman with him, a woman who seemed to feel the same way if the laughter he heard could account for anything. Walking back to his room, stomach still growling yet too sick from the sight he saw to eat, the youngest Weasley male couldn't help the smile that crossed his face when he realized that his brother would be okay.