Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ What it Might Be ❯ What it Might Be ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I don’t own Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling has the honor of claiming the characters in my story. THERE NOW I CANT BE SUIED SO ALL LAWERS HAVE TO LEAVE! Unless you want to read my story. Then you can stay. J Its male on male no like no read. Rated MA.
Summary Harry and Sirius and Remus has decide they want to try and build a relation ship with each other. Come along as they work through there problems. See what might become of them.

What It Might Be

Chapter 1:
Well Its been at least 4 days since I seen them. I cant believe they really want to be with me! At first I just thought it a sick joke. That they found out that I loved them both and they were doing it just to spite me. Remus was patient about it and was constantly trying to tell me that he loved me just because he did. That there was no reason for it. That it was just there. Yet it wasn’t until Sirius came and shook me by my shoulders and told me he loved me, that I couldn’t change that , no matter how scared I was.

How he knew I’ll never know. I told myself a long time ago that I could fall in love but I could never, NEVER, go and be with that person. I would just get them killed. When he told me that he didn’t care if he died, just so long as he was with us when it happened, I nearly died myself. How could I live without them? ? It’s a stupid question. I couldn’t live if they died. I would follow them to the next world. They might get mad but they would get over it.

That’s not the only thing I fear. Ha! For ‘the boy who lived’ I sure was scared a lot. I knew they were together. How could you not? The way that they looked at each other. All those smiles. I also happened to see them one night. They were in the throw’s of passion. Its was then that I realized that I didn’t have some stupid crush on them like I thought. I was in love! Now you maybe thinking its just teenage hormones but I always knew that I loved them, I was just in denial.

Well in the end I gave in and broke my never, never rule. I said we could try a relationship with the three of us. I also made it very clear that should either one of them get hurt because of me that it was over. That no amount of pleading or begging could change that. They were reluctant to take that part of the deal. Tried to get logical about it. Said that because they were in the order that they might get hurt and it wouldn’t be my fault. I told them to shove because the only reason they were even still in the order was because of me. They didn’t say more about it after that.

I also don’t think that it was a very good start to an already awkward relationship so I got up. I don’t really know what was going on. I swear I was under someone’s control because next thing I knew I was kissing them! I pulled back a little after the need for air became to much. I said I was sorry if I seemed to be putting a lot of demands in the relationship already. It was just that I didn’t think that I could live without them. They smiled and Sirius captured my lips again. Told me that they would work on it. I personally didn’t see what there was to work on but I didn’t correct them. I had almost forgot the rest of the world when Remus smiled. I just had to kiss those lips. I just had to! I leaned in and took his lower lip in between my teeth and sucked on it. He opened his mouth to me. I nearly died! He was sooo delicious.Tasted like coffee and sin pulled in one. I really should have been paying attention but when Sirius started to suck on my neck I lost all thought process. Well that was until Ms. Weasly walked into the room and dropped the bowl in her hand. We all heard it and turned in time to see her jaw drop to the floor. Well it was a long night and we spent it trying to explain it to her. Well me and Sirius did well Remus hid behind us. Some big bad wolf he is! He later said he thought we were doing fine in our own.

After the talk with Ms. Weasly they both asked me out to dinner. I said yes of course. That is how I come to be looking for something to wear tonight. I have no idea where this will lead me but I think I might just be happy even if just for a while. I may lose every thing but as long as I’m with them I think I could make it. I grab a forest green silk shirt with a pair of black jeans and toss it on. Pull on a cloke to match my shirt and I walk out the door of my apartment. Ya I don’t know what’s going to happen but come hell or high water I’m going to live life to its fullest. With that in mind I head out for a night out with them.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
Well what do you think? Good or bad? I like it a lot I think its better then the rest of my stories. Well review! I love reviewsJ They make me want to write more! So if you want another chapter your going to have to review! Any questions just ask them in ur review and I’ll answer them in the next chapter.