Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ What it Might Be ❯ What it Might Be chp2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
don’t own Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling has the honor of claiming the characters in my story. THERE NOW I CANT BE SUIED SO ALL LAWERS HAVE TO LEAVE! Unless you want to read my story. Then you can stay. J Its male on male no like no read. Rated MA.
Summary Harry and Sirius and Remus has decide they want to try and build a relation ship with each other. Come along as they work through there problems. See what might become of them.

What it Might Be

Chapter 2:

I am so happy he said yes. I cant wait for 8:00 to be here. Remus keeps reminding me that if I don’t get ready that Harry will have to wait. “We don’t want to keep him waiting now do we?” He asked me. Damn I hate it when he dose that. Being all logical about things! Of course I’m not going to tell him that; he might decide that he has to ‘get me to forgive him’ which really means he will have me moaning for more within 10 minutes.
“Yah, yah.” I mumble instead and go to find my shirt. I see him laughing out the corner of my eye.

“What’s so funny?” I ask
“Humm…oh nothing you just look like a giddy school girl running around and winning about how long it’s taking for 8:00 to get here.” He said then burst out laughing! Well I so could not let him get away with calling me a school girl. So I hump over the couch and tackle him to the ground. I hear him yelp then laugh again as I start to tickle him.
“Who’s the school girl now?” I call out between laughs. He just pushes his head up and kisses me. What was I suppose to do?! I kissed him back and was just about live a hickey when a voice interrupts me.

“I guess you will need more time to get ready?” Harry asks. When did he get here?! We start to scramble apart and try to find what we need. I tripped and apparently so did Remus, if the laughter I heard from Harry was any indication. “Don’t worry I’ll wait just slow down, after all I want to go out to dance not to take you to an infirmary.” He laughs.
I get up more slowly this time and walk over to him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.
“We’ll be ready in about 10 minutes ok?” I said. He just nods so we go off to get ready. Just as I was about to go into our room I heard Remus mumble “I knew he would have to wait.” I turned around and stared at him.
“It’s your fault.” I say finally. He shook his head and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and pulled him along to finish getting ready.

“So what started all that?” Harry asked as we sat down for dinner at the loveliest restraint around town, The Heavens Calling. “Umm…nothing much.” I said quickly after all I don’t want him to start to call me a school girl too. When I glance at Remus he has a little smirk on his face. Please don’t let him say anything.
“What the smirk about?” Harry asks. I guess I wasn’t the only one to notice.
“Humm… Oh nothing just remembering something” Remus says.
“Oook, if you say so.” Harry said. Well at least he didn’t tell him that I had been nervosa.
The waiter then came and asked what we wanted. We all had the same thing, stakes, except for the drinks. I had a soda, Remus had coffee, and Harry had white wine. That surprised me after all I didn’t think he drank wine! Everything went ok through out dinner. The food was good and we talked about nothing and everything. Really just getting to know our likes and dislikes. We were about to call it a night when it happened.

“What would you do if I kissed you?” Remus asked Harry. I blinked clearly shocked.
“I don’t know, why don’t you find out.” He said. Ok now I was really shocked! What was going on here?! I guess they didn’t notice I was shocked because the next thing I know they were kissing. Tongue and all! Well now I felt left out!
“Why dose Remus get a kiss goodnight but I don’t?” I pouted Harry laughed and kissed me to.

“Well I’ll call you tomorrow .” And just like that he was gone. Well you know what they say; when the cat’s gone the mouse comes out to play. So I turned and pulled Remus into the house by his coat. He laughed and followed me in. I pulled him all the way to our room.

He had his lips on my neck before I could do anything. He pushed me down on the bed.
“I was so sad that our play time was cut short.” He said before he claimed my lips. All I could do was moan as he started to slip my shirt off of me. I tugged at the hem of his shirt to show that I wished for him take it off. After he complied with my wish he laid down on top of me and bit down on my neck. I gasped lightly when he started to lick down my chest. He paused on his travel south so his teeth could play with my nipples. I groaned in protest when he continued to travel southwards. That groan turned into a gasp when I felt him tug at my pants with his teeth.

“Gods what’s gotten into you?” I asked as we lay there in the aftermath of our passion.
“What not satisfied?” he asked. I turned over and rapped my arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder blade as I mumbled “of course I am, its just that you seemed a little out of it when we were playing.”
“Oh I was just wondering what you would look like panting and moaning under Harry as I took you from behind.” He said as he turned over to face me.
“Well next time we should invite him in and find out.” I said
“Maybe I will.” He said then laid his head on my chest and went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
What do you think?! I would so love you if you did. I also will give you a cookie if you review. Come on you got this far you can do it! Reviews make me write faster and well all want to see the Harry, Sirius, and Remus lemon seen. Oh and sorry about the wait but I’ve been busy with other things but now I will have more time to write the chapter you so love to read!