Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ What it Might Be ❯ What it might be chp 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
don’t own Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling has the honor of claiming the characters in my story. THERE NOW I CANT BE SUIED SO ALL LAWERS HAVE TO LEAVE! Unless you want to read my story. Then you can stay. J Its male on male no like no read. Rated MA.
Summary: Harry and Sirius and Remus has decide they want to try and build a relation ship with each other. Come along as they work through there problems. See what might become of them.
Pretty Please Review! You know I’ll give cookies if you do.

What it Might Be

Chapter 4: Harry’s pov
Ron walked in with muggle clothes on. “Well look who’s all dressed up.” I said while I got up to hug him. He laughed a little and sat down on the couch.
“Ya well I thought we could go out after we have this ‘talk’.” He said with a little smile.
“What’s all this about Harry? Is there something wrong with the room?” He asked getting a little worried. We were the only ones who knew about that room.
“No it’s fine. I just wanted to tell you something. I just want you to promise me you wont over react to this.” I said nervously.

“Ok well now I’m worried. Look if there’s something wrong you should tell me. What is it?” He said frowning. I shook my head. That hadn’t come out right.
“There’s nothing wrong, it’s that, well you see I’m kinda with some one…” Who was cut off by him smiling. “Hey was that all you were about? I’m sure she’s great. I don’t mind really but I have something to tell you to.” He said. He looked up and must have seen me cringe when he said ‘she’. He ducked his head. “Oh sorry I’m sure who ever it is he’s lucky.” H said then laughed “Then again maybe he’s not after all he’s going to have to beat all the fan girls away with a stick.” He snickered some more before he calmed down.

“You really don’t care that I’m, well you know, gay.” I asked nervously. He smiled and shook his head. “I cant hate what I do, or rather what I am.” He said with a small smile. “Actually that was what I was going to tell you. I was so worried that you’d hate me. What a relief it was to find out that you’re the same.” We sat there in silence for a few minutes before I became curious. Who was he going out with?

“Hey just who are you going out with?” I asked him.
“Who are you dating?” He shot back . I smiled, want to see who tips first? He just raised an eyebrow. “You had wanted to go out to the bar tonight right? Well the first one to drop drunk tells who there with.” I said with a challenging voice. He smirked but shook his head. “If one of us drops drunk first we’ll be out all night. How about the first one to complete 21 shots?” He asked. I agreed and grabbed my jacket.

When we got to doggie’s drop the music was bumping and the drinks were flowing. We both headed to our usual booth. We called a waitress over to us and explained we both need 21 shots of the strongest stuff. (just to sedate him if he were not to like my partner choice.) She nodded and left. When she got back she had two trays. She placed one in front of each of us. We nodded our thanks and she left. “On three?” I asked. He nodded yes. I counted and when I hit three we both grabbed our first shot and took it in one drink.

10 minutes later We were done. We were both a little tipsy but the verdict was in. Ron won. His glass had set down on the table before mine making him the winner. Which meant I had to spill first. I took a deep breath and told him. His eye’s went wide and then he started to snicker before he burst out and laughed! He was laughing at me!
“What’s so funny?” I demanded. He shook his head.
“It was just that me and Hermione had a bet on who you’d go out with and well I won. She swore up and down that you’d end up with someone between the ages of 26-29. Yet I said it would probably be with someone in there mid to late thirties.” He said with a smile on his face. I just blinked and then shook my head. I should have known it was something like that. “Your turn. Spill it who are you going out with?” I asked.

Ron’s pov:
I started to fidget. I had hoped he forgot that part. How am I suppose to tell him that I’m going out with his worse enemy? Well I did agree and he would find out sooner or later.
“Ok well you know him, yet you don’t really get along with him.” I said hoping to stall for time. “Unless it’s voldemort I think I can make an exception. Besides he’ll end up living with us to so I’ll get use to them even if only for your sake.” He said which made me smile. He always was good to the people he cared about.

“Well it’s Severus.” I said. He choked on his drink.
“WHO?!” He yelled out. I winced. Well I did say he didn’t like him.
“Severus.” I repeated.
“I heard you the first time! I meant how? When?.” he said.
“Well you know how. When? Well about 4 months ago we met up after we both got drunk. You know one thing led to another and we were in bed together. Only I really liked being with him and he started to come over more and more until he just moved in. Look I know this is hard on you and if you don’t want me to move in I’ll understand.” I said to him.

He shook his head no. “I’m still your best mate even if you have a bat for a lover. Like I said I’ll just have to accept it for what it is. I still think we should have a talk about not bedding with your friends enemy though.” He said with a small smile. “Well if were still moving in and Remus and Sirius is to then at least we’ll always be entertained.” I said with a laugh. He just cracked up.

He leaned forward toward me and whispered “ There’s this surprise tomorrow that I have for Remus and Sirius. I’m going to propose to them! I would be honored if you and severus were to be there.” He said.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------
Oh my god! What will Remus and Sirius say? Will they be as accepting of severus as Harry was? What do you think? Was it good? Well go on and leave me a review it’ll make me write faster. You know I give out cookies but today I’ll be giving out pumpkin pies to people who review!