Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ What it Might Be ❯ What it might be chp 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
don’t own Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling has the honor of claiming the characters in my story. THERE NOW I CANT BE SUIED SO ALL LAWERS HAVE TO LEAVE! Unless you want to read my story. Then you can stay. Its male on male no like no read. Rated MA.
Summary: Harry and Sirius and Remus has decide they want to try and build a relation ship with each other. Come along as they work through there problems. See what might become of them.
Pretty Please Review! You know I’ll give cookies if you do.

What it Might Be

Chapter 5: Severus’s pov
I have absolutely no idea how I got into this mess. I mean I love Ron and I always will, but it was a stretch to move in with him alone. Now he wants us to move in with Potter and his new toys. Well I guess the correct term would be husband but seeing as they weren’t proposed to yet I’ll just call them his toys. I tried everything I could think of to get him out of moving in with the Potter brat yet nothing worked. He wouldn’t even give me a reason, just said he would be living with Potter for the rest of his life and that if I loved him I would learn to deal with it.

Well you can guess how that went. I sigh as I pick up another box of our things and handed it to Ron through the fire way. I’m not even aloud to call him Potter anymore! He already told him about us being together and Harry had said we should start to call each other by our first names. God this eternity is going to be long. Well at least the moving part is over.

I go through the fire place and find myself in our room. Well I suppose I should be thankful that we get a whole landing to ourselves. I still don’t understand all of the layout in our own area let alone the whole manor. All I do know is that our landing consists of a lounging area, a library, an lab, a kitchen, an game room, two bathrooms, and our master bed room. It’s almost as if we have a whole apartment to ourselves if you ignore the fact that there’s a stair way in the lounging room.

I know there is something like three more landings similar to this one above us and two below us that makes this a six floor manor but from the outside you see 8 floors. Where are the rest? I have no idea and when ever I ask all I get is a runaround. I tried to walk up to them only after the three floors I couldn’t find anymore stair ways.

There was this doorway that was on off to the side of the kitchen on main landing, but when I went to look down there Ron and Harry suddenly showed up saying that it was just the basement. I may not be the brightest bulb but something is defently up with this manor. I had followed this hallway and it led to nothing. There was just a wall there. No doors or anything along the way either.

I hear Ron calling me as I was about to take all my things from our room and put them into the lab. I walk out into the lounging area and see him trying to calm Harry down.
I just raise my eyebrow in question. “He’s nervous about asking them to merry him.” He said as if that should be enough to let me know what he wants.
“And just what do you want me to do about that?” I ask calmly after all I want to sleep in the bed tonight. “I don’t know don’t you have a calming potion or something he can take?” He asked exasperated.
“Well I do but this is just pre-jitter nerves he got and I don’t think he should take a calming drought just for that. Look Pot-Harry there going to say yes so just calm down.” I say wanting to be somewhat helpful at least for Ron’s sake.

Harry’s pov:
“You don’t know that. They could say no. They could be coming over today to brake it off and then what?!” I asked nervously. I know I’m not making any sense but I just cant seem to help but think these things. I jump when I hear the doorbell ring. “What are they doing here now?! There early I’m not ready I cant ask them to merry me in jeans and a shirt!” I nearly scream. Severus just stands up and starts toward the stairs. When he get to them he turns toward Ron and says “They may as well know I live here before he proposes so I’ll answer the door and take them into the sitting lounge by the front door. You help he finish getting ready.” He then turns toward me and says “ Look just put something simple on, come down and check on the dinner, and then come into the room by us. When were you planning on asking them?”

He walked away without waiting for an answer which was good because I hadn’t thought about that. I guess I just thought they would know I wanted to merry them. Now that I think about that I have no idea why I though they would just know. I sigh and sit back down. This is a disaster and nothing even happened yet. Ron just grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs to my own landing.

When we were finished ten minutes later I was wearing a black silk shirt that hugged my chest. My pants were black and leather. He also had me wear my forest green cloak. At first I didn’t understand why but then I realized that a box would be noticeable in leather pants. So I fastened the first button on my cloak an let it sweep behind me.

“Ok Harry when do you want to ask them?” Ron asked as I checked on dinner.
“ I don’t know, maybe after we eat and retire to the lounge again.” I said uncertainly. He smiled and said that’s wonderful before he left to go say hi to them well I finished up in hear.

Ron’s pov:
I cant believe that he’s going to be married before me! Well I’m happy for him, now we just have to hope he will actually ask them. He’s nervous and that’s understandable but I’ve never seen him so shaken up. I just hope that Severus and Sirius can refrain from killing each other long enough for him to actually hear the question. I take a deep breath and open the door.

Well at least they haven’t killed each other yet. I smile and say hello to Remus and hug Sirius. “How are you’ doing?” I asked them. Remus smiled and said
“ We’re doing fine how have…” He didn’t get to finish as Sirius interrupted him.
“He says your dating him. When did this happen? How did this happen?” He asked sounding a little miffed.

Severus and I are dating. I would hope that by now you know how that all works out. As for when, well about 4 months ago we met up after we both got drunk. You know one thing led to another and we were in bed together. Only I really liked being with him and he started to come over more and more until he just moved in. Look I know this is hard on you and if you don’t want me to move in I’ll understand.” I said to him.

“That’s wonderful, we both happy for you, aren’t we Sirius.” Remus said jabbing Sirius in the ribs so he would agree. I smiled and nudged Severus. He mumbled an thank you. I had no idea what else to say to them really. I was about to ask them if they followed the latest
game when Harry came into the room. He just walked over and kissed them both before he sat down.

“Well as you know Severus lives here and I expect…” He didn’t finish his sentence after he seen there reactions. Sirius fell out of his seat and Remus started choking. He looked over to Severus and me. Severus shrugged his shoulders. “I told them we were dating not that we lived here.” He said calmly. He turned to me and I just busted out laughing. I know how much this means to him but they were to funny! He stared at me for a moment before a smile appeared on his face.

“Well he dose live here with Ron and I expect you to play nice. That means all of you!” He said firmly. It seemed that after I laughed he loosened up a bit. Well that or he probably though that they couldn’t get anymore worked up then they already were. We sat there and just talked about anything that came up until dinner was ready.

Dinner was a pretty quiet affair. Harry had made a pasta with French bread and a salad. We talked a little but mostly we just enjoyed the food. It was about 8:00 when we all went back to the lounge. Harry poured us all a drink and sat down next to the fire place.
“This is a nice place you got here Harry.” Remus said. “Ron and I had it custom built. It was actually Ron’s idea.” He said.
“Now, we both put a lot of thought into how this place should be built.” I said. We talked a little more about the house and some other things as well.

Harry put his glass down and went to sit in front of Remus and Sirius. As he did that I leaned in on Severus. He pulled me closer to himself. I kissed his jaw lightly. I loved him and I’m so happy he’s here with me to see this. I hope that one day that’s us.

Harry took both of there hands in his. Remus looked confused but I’m guessing by the goofy smile on Sirius face he knew what was about to happen. I wanted to laugh at that thought, who would have thought that Sirius would know what’s going on before Remus. Harry pulled himself onto his knees and quickly pulled out the ring box. He showed them to me earlier. There gold bands mostly, but in the middle is an image of a dog and wolf swirling together. There beautiful and I know they’ll love them.

He opens the box and says, “Will you Remus Lupin and you Sirius Black be my husbands?” Remus gasps and Sirius pulls Harry into a hug before he pulls away and kisses him. He laughs and says “I’ll take that as a yes from you.” Remus came up and held him from behind. “Take that as a yes from both of us.” He said with a smile.
“Do I still get a kiss from you?” Harry asks with a whine. Remus laughs and pulls him into a kiss.

I crawl on top of Severus and Kiss him softly. I hear him moan a little. I pull away and see The three of them looking at us. I laugh and pull Severus up and lead him to our room. Behind us I hear cat call’s that I’m pretty sure are from Sirius. Well life’s not perfect but I don’t want to know what it might be without the people I love the most.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------
Well what do you think? Humm come on Review and tell me! You get cookies if you do. Also I want to know if you want a sequel to this. It would be of what there life has turned out to be. About weather or not they caught voldemort or not. Also will one of them be pregnant? All of the answers to that will be in the sequel if you want one. All you have to do is REVIEW!!! I’ll give you cookies two.