Hellsing Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Races ❯ The Problem ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi! I'm Renee L. Demers and this is my first Hellsing fanfic, please note that I've only had access to books 4-6 SO DON”T KILL ME IF I GOOF ON ANYTHING!!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any Hellsing characters, Hellsing, or any other character, yet.
 
Inspiration: I asked my sister few days ago if a vampire could have sex…(Stupid question, yeah know) well she thought I had asked, “what would happen if a vampire and a human had sex?” The next day I thought, “what WOULD happen?”
 
`Thoughts'
“Speech”
@Telepathy/Mental speech@
 
MIXED RACES
Chapter one
 
 
 
Integra looked down at the device in her hand. `This can not be, it's impossible.' She was distressed. Very distressed. Alucard must have sensed for he had just phased into the room.
 
“Master, why are you so distressed?”
 
“I'm fine.” Alucard was about to leave when Integra spoke. “Alucard is it possible for a human and a vampire to have a child?”
 
He paused then said, “I believe it is possible, but that it is highly unlikely to happen.”
 
“Alucard I'm pregnant.”
 
He was completely stunned. “How…how is that possible, aren't you a vir…?” He met his master's eyes. “The child is ours, then?” She nodded. “Should we tell Walter and Serras?”
 
“Most likely.” She looked at the pregnancy test again. `I once asked a question to my father that he didn't know the answer to and now I'm finding out the answer.' “Alucard, what will happen to the child?”
 
“I'm not sure, but I know someone who might know.”
 
“Contact them.”
 
“Yes, of course.” With that Alucard left.