Hellsing Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Races ❯ The Half Vampire and Her Half Brother ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, here's the second chapter of Mixed Races. Hope you enjoy it!
 
Disclaimer: Don't own anything from Hellsing, or any of the Gundam Wing characters that show up here. Note: Helen is debatable about ownership, but she's included in the disclaimer, just incase.
 
`Thoughts'
“Speech”
@Telepathy/Mental speech@
 
MIXED RACES
Chapter Two
 
 
 
A young woman in her mid twenties lay comfortably in her bed. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a loose French braid, her eyes closed with contentment.
 
@Helen…Do wake up Helen.@
 
The young lady now recognized as Helen, open her blue eyes blearily. Helen rolled over and pulled the bed covers over her head muttering, “Leave me alone.”
 
@Is that anyway to treat an old friend you haven't seen for, oh, 250 years? Hm?@
 
Her eyes went wide, revealing that her eyes had changed to blood red. “Alucard” @Get out of my head you pompous bastard, and let me rest!@
 
@Dear girl, it is nine in the evening, the night is so young!@
 
@Out!@
 
@Come now, you're half vampire!@ His mental voice was carrying extreme amusement at this point.
 
@I am also half human. Both halves need rest NOW!@
 
@Then I won't be receiving your assistance.@
 
@You needing my assistance. I'd think this was one of your jokes, if you hadn't sent that nice little package with that last comment. Meet me in my kitchen in five.@
 
@Already there.@
 
@Egotistical asshole.@ Alucard's chuckle could be heard echoing down the hall to Helen's room. The young lady stretched beneath her sheets only to have something heavy fall onto her stomach. That something was sitting cross-legged had a very long dark braid, and violet eyes with a red tinge. “Duo. Get. Off.”
 
“Aren't you proud of me I finally mastered phasing!”
 
“Stop changing the subject and GET OFF!”
 
“Why?”
 
“Changing the subject's annoying and your FREAKING HEAVY!”
 
“Sorry sister. Didn't mean ta crush ya. I sensed vampire nearby I think in the kitchen and he was a chatting with you…who is he and what's he doing here?”
 
“His name's Alucard, and he needs my expertise with something.”
 
“Ah.”
 
Helen finished dressing and walked into the kitchen, ignoring Duo, who had decided to follow her.
 
Alucard raised an eyebrow. “Who's he.”
 
“My half-brother Duo.”
 
“I thought he was human.”
 
“He was. A month ago.”
 
“Hey! Stop talking about me like I'm not here,” Duo said as he reached for an apple.
 
Helen wasted no time in grabbing his wrist. “Duo, how many times do I have to tell you, you can't eat solid food anymore!” Duo stuck out his tongue then went into the fridge and pulled out a bottle filled with a red liquid (tomato juice ( ; ).
 
Alucard shook his head with amusement. “Can I trust him?”
 
“Yes.” With that he explained in more detail why he was seeking Helen's help.
 
“Well, shit! Hellsing…of all the people in the world you had to fall for the leader of Hellsing,” Duo said with a strange expression on his face. “How ironic, The No Life King and the greatest fear of most sane vampires…MATING!” He burst into wild fits of laughter.
 
A very pissed Chinese youth appeared in the doorway. In his right hand he was carrying a katana with Chinese inscriptions. “Duo, do you have ANY idea how loud you are and what time it is?”
 
“Eeps! Ah, Four in the mourning and to loud for the time?” Duo replied nervously.
 
“Yes.”
 
“Look Wolfy just, just put down the sword and you won't get hurt.”
 
“Don't use that infernal epithet!” By now the China boy had backed duo into a corner.
 
Helen calmly used a towel to avoid touching the blade and took it from the boy's grasp saying, “Wufei I thought I told you not to use that around the house.”
 
As soon as Wufei was bladeless Duo wasted no time to start fighting. Alucard watch the two teens skirmish. While Duo pushed all advantages he gained as a vampire, Wufei fought fairly without any tricks. Duo's techniques had little form or apparent training involved, as if he was in a street fight. The Chinese teen was clearly well trained in several martial arts, but that wasn't what surprised him. Wufei heart did not beat like a humans, but like a wolf's.
 
The two of them were most certainly an even match; that is until the braided American gained a steak knife. Wufei was now on the defensive. Then duo threw the knife but before it could hit the intended target a tall sandy brunette caught it between his middle and forefingers. His eye that wasn't hidden by a curtain of hair sparkled with glee. He put the knife back were it came from and started making a breakfast omelets, hash browns, and salad.
 
Alucard had noticed how the youth seemed oblivious to the fight's resurrection and asked him, “Do they often do this?”
 
The teen said nothing, but Helen who arrived in the doorway did. “Daily, and just so you know if you're trying to get anything from Trowa you have to avoid small talk. He doesn't say anything unless he deems it necessary.”
 
Alucard nodded then, to his surprise a blonde teen bounced up to the boy who was cooking. “Remember Trowa no bacon for me. Where's Heero? Still running?”
 
Helen nodded as she confirmed the boy's thoughts. “Oh, Quatre, this is Alucard.”
 
Quatre nodded to Alucard as greeting.
 
Suddenly Duo disappeared, and his shirt fluttered to the floor.
 
Helen chuckled lightly, “He can phase through anything but he always looses his shirt when he teleports. And Heero's here.”
 
Duo entered the kitchen door practically dragging a Japanese about the same age as the rest wear a green tank top black shorts and the most hideous mustard yellow sneakers Alucard had ever seen. “Hey! Alucard this is my best friend Heero Yuy. He's a great guy, once you get past his patented Death Glare.” Duo beamed.