Hellsing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Caught up in the Moment ❯ Discovering Someone New ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Caught up in the Moment
Chapter one: Discovering Someone New
In an abandoned hidden castle up in the northern mountains of Britain. Sounds of gunshot and explosions followed by screams of terror and delight could be heard.

“Engaging the targets , sir, down in the final hall of the dungeons. The first through the fifth floors are clear, “ said an excited Seras as she fired her rifle killing two freaks down the long straight hall way. Seras jumped on her stomach firing her rifle again, killing three more freaks that turned to dust, with five left. She motioned for the human troops to stay back, while she leap forward drooping her gun and running at the remaining freaks. She caught the nearest two and slammed them together, then ripping the rest up into pieces.
After the clean-up had been done for awhile, Seras ran down to the dungeons towards the hallway again, crying her heart out.
Flash back:
She had just seen Alucard and started running up to him, when she stopped seeing him with his arm around another girl. She asked who she was, with Alucard replying that she was his new fledging and love of his life. A tear rolling down Seras’s cheek, she asked him if she was still needed around. Alucard answering with to get lost, that he didn’t need a worthless vampire around and he didn’t want to see her again. And if she had ever felt anything for him to forget it because he could never love her.
End of Flash back.
Seras continued running down the hall until she reached the end wall of it. She leaned her head against the wall, continuing to cry her heart out. Until she noticed the small hole in the wall, with pills of rubble and hammers laying on the stone floor. She concluded to herself the freaks were defending this area with their lives, and that what was ever behind this wall they must of wanted. Taking all the rage she built up from Alucard’s words, she started to punch the wall and kick it rapidly until there was a big enough hole for her to fit through. She stepped in through the hole, coming into a dark room on guard for she felt an eerie presence.
As soon has Seras had come into the room the candles that had been around lit up magically, startling her. She looked n awe as the room lit up very quickly with the light from the magic candles. The presence she had sensed a moment ago caught her attention again, this time being in front of her. She looked down about two feet in front of her, and was shocked at what she saw. There on the floor was the body of a young man with his feet and legs chained spread out among the floor. With a huge sword sticking out of his chest along with many knives and spikes sticking out from all over his body. There was also some kind of seal written in Japanese, she saw, above the sword sticking two his clothes. Seras recollected herself and bent hunched back on he knees so she take a better look at him. Since he was wearing heavy robes with a hood covering his face, she slipped it off revealing his face. What Seras saw made her think how handsome he was, and all these thoughts started going through her mind.
The man had tan skin, which she guess meant he was from Asia, with long busy and straight jet-black hair that reached to the middle of his back. He had two blue marking on each side of his face about the cheek line, also others she didn’t know about further down his body on his chest. He also had a scar that went over top his eye socket down to his cheek. And Seras noticed he had fangs which meant he was a vampire. Or was he?
Being fascinated with him, Seras got about two inches from his face, until she lost herself in the moment and kissed him gently on the lips. She pulled away some, then was entranced when she felt the blood that still flowed through him. She sniffed at his neck and smelled the aroma, not being human or vampire, making her loss control. Letting the thirst take control of her, Seras stooped down further and bite into his neck. Drinking his blood for a few moments before she got control of her self again and pulled away so she was hovering over his face again. She regained herself, but the great taste of his blood was still in the back of her mind. She repositioned herself until she saw the seal on his chest again, and seeing if it would do anything she removed it with ease. She waited a couple of minutes but nothing happened. Until she was startled by a shout “what are you doing?” behind her.