Hellsing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Caught up in the Moment ❯ Meeting my Servant ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter: Meeting My Servant

Seras turned around startled by the person who spoke behind her back. When she turned around there she saw Integra with Alucard behind her, glaring at her with pure hatred showing in his eyes. “Sir Integra I was just… I saw this light coming from this wall earlier and came back to investigate and that when I found this room, and I discovered this body behind me.” there was a loud clatter behind Seras, making all three of them look at the spot where the noise had come from. What they saw there were a set of broken chains and a few knives on the floor where Seras had found the body, and Alucard and Integra hadn’t seen. A flabbergasted Seras looked upon the scene for now all of her evidence and reason for being was missing. “what are you talking about you stupid girl”, said a glaring annoyed Integra. “Sir, the there was a…Wait I am not stupid,” said a now furious instead of afraid Seras. “ I disagree”, came the voice of Alucard from behind Integra. “Master,” whispered Seras stunned that he was taking Integra’s side. “ I said never to call me master again. I don’t want a worthless servant around me or in this organization,” replied Alucard in an expressionless tone. “ I agree with Alucard that you are a worthless stupid girl, only causing problems for this organization. So as in effect now, you are out of the Hellsing organization,” said a delighted Integra with a wide grin on her face. Then her smile getting bigger and more insane like she continued “ And since you are now an illegal vampire, you must be dealt with. Alucard would you do me the honors. “ Gladly,” replied a smiling Alucard as he raised his 454 Cassul. Seras looking in horror the whole time upon the words exchanged before her. She took a step back with her eyes closed the whole time, hearing the shot and waiting for the intense pain before she was to die.
When fired his gun, he was surprised when seras disappeared five feet away from the spot she had just been and so not being hit by the bullet. Seras waited for the pain to be felt by her, but it never came. Waiting for a few moments she opened her eyes in astonishment seeing she was a few feet from where she had been standing. Alucard’s expression changed from sadistic excitement to insane anger, as he realized she had dodged his bullet. He fired his gun four more times at Seras. She waited again for the bullets to strike her, but didn’t feel them this time either.
Alucard and Integra looked bewildered on what happened in the scene in front of them. There in front of them stood a figure in thick heavy robes cradling Seras, with its back to them, and had blocked all the bullets fired from the gun at seras. Not seeming even effected by them. Seras opened her eyes to the feeling of being held, which made her want to snuggle into the warmth of the figure( the young man she had found) even more. She noticed right a way too that the young man had blocked all the bullets for, making her feel even more protected in his hold on her.
The figure let go of Seras and turned around, removing its hood and glared ate the two people now in front of him. Integra stepped back a step opened mouthed, intimidated by the intensity in the reddish brown eyes of the young man in front of her. She bumped into a now wide-grinning Alucard. Seras stepped out from behind the man and looked into his eyes catching them for a second. She was bedazzled by all the emotions she was able to read, just by looking into the beautiful eyes, in her opinion. Seras was startled when the man kneed down in front of her, pulling out the sword still in his chest, and held it up with his head bowed like she was a queen. Seras remained there just staring he pushed the swords towards her, making her take it, then standing up. Integra regained her courage so she was back to her normal self and asked the man “ Who are you?” He stood there expressionless except for the glare, with out a single reply. Waiting there for a few moments Integra said “Well if you won’t tell me might as well get rid of your disgusting self. Alucard will you do the honors for both of them.” Alucard drew his Jackle with a wide grin on his face, positioning both guns to shoot. Right as Alucard was pulling the trigger, the man slashed his arm out at nothing in the direction of Alucard. To everyone’s surprise Alucard’s hand with the gun, his other arm, and his head were sliced clean off falling to the floor with his body falling next. Integra looked towards the man with a death glare asking “ Who and what the hell are you?”, but with no answer still. “ Why are you protecting that worthless vampire girl and why did you give her that sword?” Finally with a raspy deep voice the man answered “ She is the master.” Seeing a little more reasoning to this but with still many questions. Integra asked “How did a vampire like you obtain so much power?” While Alucard reformed him self to his original state and listened in. “ Not vampire, demon,” replied the man. “What” said an astounded Intergra. “How can there be other impure souls of the devil with out the world knowing.” “Died out or hid long ago, but not impure souls. Just another species before man and from a different world,” answered the man a little annoyed even though it didn’t show. “Now that we are on speaking terms and have found out a little about you. I am making the offer to you to join my organization that hunts illegal vampires,” said a excited Integra even though she didn’t express it. The man waited for a couple of minutes before looking at Seras who had been listening intently to the conversation and blushed when he looked at her. “Is master,” asked the man. Integra looked at Seras with pure hatred written in her eyes and said “No, she has been kicked out of the organization and will be hunted down.” “No,” said the man with out even a thought. Integra made a even nastier facial expression than before and said :if that’s what it’ll take. Seras you are now back in the organization. But you” she said pointing at the man. “Will follow all my orders, completing each with 100% efficiency.” “ I only take my master’s orders no one else’s,” said the man glaring at Integra. This making Integra even madder than she already was made her comprise. “Fine, if that’s the way you want it. You and Miss Victoria will be partnered up for solo missions, and she better follow all my orders which means you, too better follow her.” she glared one more time and turned around walking towards the entrance with Alucard following behind. When Seras gained her voice back she turned towards the man and looked at with excited and confused eyes. He turned towards her and bowed then came back up. Only to have Seras ask “ So I have a servant and I don’t even know your name?” She said that waiting to finally know the name of her new servant who had already caught her eye even with her heart being broken a hour ago.
“My names Yusuke Urameshi,” replied Yusuke. When Integra had reached the entrance way into the room she heard him say his name to Seras. So she turned around and said “ well I see I now know what to call you,” and instantly returned to walking out with Alucard.