Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ A Kiss Can Be Deadly ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: A Kiss Can Be Deadly
Author: Princess Destiny
Email: princessdestiny@destinysgateway.com
Website: http://www.destinysgateway.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/destinysgateway/
Rating: NC 17+
Couple: Alucard And Seras
Summary: 'One Hour Challenge' #39 and 167 Combined' : Response Fanfic. Alucard and Seras are forced to the Christmas party at the Hellsing manor, and the blonde takes full advantage of the mistletoe to try and find a connection to someone.  Her Master knows that she can only experience true lust with another vampire, and decides that he is just the one for the job.
Chapters:  7/12
 Status:  Unfinished
 Year Completed: 2012
 Size:  552 KB
One Hour Challenges: #39 and 167:  "You are mine.  And no one and nothing is going to come between us."
"A kiss is just a kiss.  Don't read more into it."
If you would like to know about these Challenges, please check out my website Destiny's Gateway: http://www.destinysgateway.com
Comments: Wow these Chapters take forever to edit after writing. O_o  Well here is the long-awaited sex scene.  Before it isn't soft or fluffy and involves blood-play, so don't read unless you're overage.  I will have another Chapter of Fright Night out tomorrow.
Request:  Please, please!  If you have an Alucard and Seras Fanfic, come on over to my website Destiny's Gateway and post it there.  We already have over 70 Fanfics for that pairing, but can always do with more for everyone to read and enjoy.  Link above.
Reviews would be wonderful! It means so much to an Author to hear how you liked their Fanfic, and what parts of the Chapter drew your attention. :) Also, if you spot discrepancies, or think that we can improve somewhere, that feedback is very welcome also.
______________________________________________________________ ______________________________
A KISS CAN BE DEADLY
By Princess Destiny
[
princessdestiny@destinysgateway.com ]
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________ ______________________________
Chapter Seven
______________________________________________________________ ______________________________
He licked his lips as his Childe shivered and her arousal peaked.  The blonde had gotten a sexual thrill from seeing his mouth just above her core, smelling her passion.  She watched with him wide, startled eyes for her Master to make a move. No objections came from her mouth and Alucard was pleased and his crimson eyes became distinctly possessive.  It had been a delicious pursuit, seducing Seras all evening, but taking her would be even more so.
Her Sire wanted to have her and Seras had no problem with that now.  The entire night had been one long seduction and the girl was ready to give in to what both of their bodies wanted so desperately.  As long as her Master didn't bite her at the same time as she bit him, it would only be sex and she could find her Mate later on.  As the blonde had not even met the male, he couldn't possibly be upset.  "Mmm, Master."  His Childe breathed out, thrusting her hips towards his face.  It startled them both when she miscalculated and the wet pink lips of her sex met his mouth, before she fell back to the bed.
Alucard roared at this and his head fell down to her sex, lips and tongue ravaging the blonde.  She screamed and ground into him, then her thighs were gripped in a bruising hold and forced wide, knees meeting the covers. The ancient vampire could hold back no longer, as he sucked at his female's aroused flesh, then his tongue drove inside.
Seras whimpered at the pleasure and slight pain as his wet, hot flesh moved inside of her most intimate spot, stretching the girl, her muscles clenched against the intrusion.  Her thighs tried to close, but he would not let her, the male's fingers biting deeply into her skin.  She reached up and grabbed the pillow under her head, claws shredding the material as she clung to it.  Alucard pulled his tongue out and then thrust it back in, bringing both agony and ecstasy.  She had never had anything in there!  'Master, it hurts a bit...'  She told him, back arching as the exquisite sensation spread through her, pain and something even more delicious. It felt so good.
The male paused in concern as he heard her words, but then Seras' back arched, forcing his tongue into her further.  He growled and pressed her back down, driving in and out of the girl, but not enough to break through her hymen.  That was being reserved for when he fucked the tempting little blonde.  She was his now and would soon have every inch of the her body claimed by him.  'It will get better.'  He assured her gently, crimson eyes gleaming into her own from between her thighs.
The small vampire didn't last long, since Alucard had already been arousing her as she lay sleeping.  She felt her body exploding into pleasure and gasped, moaning out long and low, writhing against the covers.  The girl was laying in a daze of ecstasy as the male moved back up her body and his chest pressed into hers.  She stared into his eyes, and her hand came up to touch his cheek gently.  No matter what her Master's reasons were for wanting her, even if they were the wrong ones, didn't matter anymore.  All Seras wanted was him.  All of him. 
As if sensing that, the ancient vampire's face moved closer and his lips touched hers, resting there will she moaned and then pressed up, mouth moving over his heatedly.  As soon as he felt a response, he kissed her back hard. 
The dark-haired male moaned into her soft lips as he took her hard and fast, tongue sliding inside and moving over her fangs before tangling with her own wet flesh.  He kissed her possessively, hands moving over the blonde's soft skin, over her hips and thighs and then up to her breasts.  He leaned back and took an erect nipple into his mouth, the ancient vampire sucking gently and then with more vigour as the girl under him writhed.  Alucard wanted to see her white skin painted in her blood.  To hear her screams of pleasure and pain. But knew that his Childe was not ready for that sort of thing.  It worried him that she never would be and that meant that the two of them could not remain as lovers.  Seras had to be able to receive pain and inflict it on himself, or his demon would ravage her.  He would rather have died in the sun that have his beast hurt his Mate, but there was deep insatiable craving inside for agony.  His and his lover's.
Seras was stunned to see a sly look cross the dark-haired male's face as he drew back and then he lay down beside her on the bed and turned his head to smirk at her astonishment.  His hand rose and her Master's index finger made a beckoning gesture at her, crooking his finger.  The girl swallowed hard and then got up, kneeling beside the ancient vampire with a frown between her brows. As he then pointed down to his lower body with a grin, she flushed and then climbed slowly onto him, settling herself on his waist where she couldn't feel his erection.
Alucard was amused that the girl was still so shy that she couldn't boldly sit on his arousal.  His hands went to her waist and then he pointedly picked her up and moved the blonde backwards to settle on his thighs. His cock settled between her thighs, rubbing over her wet core.  His female gasped and then gave a low moan, face flushing and her red eyes darkening in lust.  'Touch me, Seras.'  He commanded softly.  When his lover hesitated, he smirked at her.  'As I touched you when you were sleeping, hmm?'
Trust Alucard to taunt her about that!  Seras blinked at him, then narrowed her eyes, gaze sliding down from his grin to his throat and then his muscular chest.  That was right-she owed him!  Her Master had touched her and much more as she lay in sleep.  It was her turn now.  A slow wicked smile spread over the blonde's mouth and she heard him moan.  Her gaze flashed up to see something hot and needy in his crimson eyes as he watched her.  'Where would you like me to touch you, Master?'  The blonde asked him innocently.
Where?  The male moved his hips up, grinding his hard length into her from below.  It was quite obvious where he would like her hand, but Alucard sensed a playfulness from his Childe that was very appealing and quite delightful.  "Anywhere you feel like, my little Police Girl."  He purred back at her, eyes smouldering.
Seras shivered at the impact of that look, her thighs gripping wide about his waist and realizing that the lips of her sex were quite visible as she perched there with legs open.  He heard the thought and her Master's crimson eyes swept down to where they were pressed together, his breath hissing out.  Her hands went to his stomach to distract the male, feeling his tight abs, and then sliding up over his ribs to where she really wanted to touch.  Alucard had a chest to die for, sculpted like the statues of Greek gods that the blonde had seen in books.  Apparently hunting other vampires was a lot of exercise...or had he retained the form from when he was a human?  Without realizing, she aimed her gaze up at her new lover.
'This is how I looked as a human.'  He murmured back, amused and content that the girl was so curious about him.  As his intended Mate should be.  Her slender hands moved to his chest then, sliding over the ancient vampire's skin and his eyes closed to enjoy it.  The blonde's questing fingers hesitantly touched his nipple and he hissed out in pleasure as her claws raked over it lightly.  And then there was an incredible wet warmth and his eyes shot open in disbelief to see that his Childe's mouth was on him.  Good god, he hadn't thought her that bold!
Alucard arched up beneath, pressing his tight nub up into her mouth and she practically purred at the response.  He tasted so good!  Her tongue dragged over her male, wishing she dared to taste his blood.  As Seras' sharp fang brushed his flesh again, he jerked across it and then there was a scent of blood and the salty taste in her mouth.  The small vampire moaned loudly and sucked, licking all around the nipple and feeling the hard body under hers twisting, his pleasure in her mind.
He was stunned when she went to his other nipple a moment later and dragged her own sharp incisor over it without prompting, licking and sucking till the dark-haired male thought that he would go mad.  And then her hands were sliding over his sides and her hot damp mouth was moving up to his neck, licking over the throat to his ear, and then sucking on the lobe.  Seras' mouth left him there and her face came close before she captured his lips in a searing kiss.  Alucard took over then, with a groan of hunger, tongue licking over her bottom lip to part it before deepening their kiss.
Seras moaned back in delight, feeling the male's hands go back on her skin, cupping her ass as their lips moved heatedly over each other.  She felt a deep burn in her core, an excitement and lust as their tongues tangled together, sliding and tasting.  The blonde's hips thrashed, the drenched lips of her sex slipped along his hardness.  She felt the ancient vampire pause for a moment as the blonde as she began to slid back and forth, a low moan in her throat.
Alucard purred loudly as his Childe started to thrust over him, her wet sex falling into a rhythm along his cock.  Did she want him so badly that they had barely started the foreplay?  Then again, he had helped himself to her delicious body whilst she had been sleeping...  His considering crimson eyes went to hers as she pulled back and then he grabbed Seras hips and rolled over.  His female gasped when she found herself underneath, then writhed sensuously, hungry gaze going to his.  "Are you ready?"  He whispered, feeling a little concern.  He had not taken a virgin in centuries and it was going to hurt his Mate.
The blonde felt his worry and knew it was because she had never done that sort of thing before.  It showed Seras more than anything that her lover cared about her and didn't want her pain. Not a lot, anyway.  She was starting to get a clue that Alucard did like some pain with pleasure.  It did bother her a little, but she smiled at him gently. Her small hand touched his face and then she looked at his hair short hair wistfully, remembering how it had been down to hair waist when they had coupled under the stairs.  It grew long as she watched and with a moan of delight, the girl buried her fingers into it, raking down it's length.  "Mine."  She breathed out, referring to his locks, but fingers too her chin and turned her face back to his, crimson eyes locked on hers seriously.
"Yours."  The ancient vampire said softly, hoping that she would understand.  He was hers.  Everything he owned and all that he could give her with his body, powers and emotions.  Alucard knew that he would grow to love his Childe.  Seras' smile wavered and she gazed back uncertainly, her emotions in his mind showing that the girl was still worried about them and the reason they were about to be intimate.  It bothered the male that his intended one still considered that it was only sex for him.  He sighed deeply and pressed a kiss to her cheek. Then his hand slid down to her thigh and parted it so that he could slide more firmly into the cradle.  The blonde pushed her thighs wide for him and he grinned at her.
Seras tensed as she realized that they were about to be irrevocably lovers and she was going to loose the virginity that she had been going to give her Mate.  Her Master settled more firmly over her, resting his weight on his arms with their faces close and then something warm and broad nudged at her folds.  She bit her lip, trying to look away, but her eyes were captured by Alucard's and the depths were hungry and lustful, yet he searched her features for signs of distress.  The blonde breathed deeply in and then out and nodded, forcing her muscles to unlock.
Alucard's crimson eyes narrowed slightly at the look of fear that flashed across the girl's face and he felt her limbs relaxing, but her fangs were digging hard into her bottom lip.  Damn, she was afraid!  He sighed and pulled back, regret and longing in his gaze.  He couldn't take his Mate that way!  The ancient vampire felt her hands trying to pull him back, but he resolutely knelt up and then moved down her form.  The blonde gasped as he lay down between her legs, chin pressing into her thighs.  He looked at her wet folds, swollen and yet clearly not aroused enough for his cock.  Without a word, his mouth lowered to her flesh and he licked her.
The blonde moaned involuntarily as her Master's tongue dragged over her flesh and her thighs were pushed further apart by his hands.  She glanced downwards, almost passing out at the erotic sight of his tongue sliding along her sex, his crimson eyes ravenous and burning.  Seras fell back with a thud onto the pillow and she was stunned to feel her own legs rising up to wrap about the back of his head.  Her Sire froze, his disbelief in her mind, before being replaced with a thick lust that made her gasp and become even more aroused.  His lips and tongue devoured her then, sucking on the girl's clit until she exploded into rapture.  As her muscles clenched, she felt a finger sliding up inside and gasped, wriggling to try and get away from the uncomfortable penetration, but her male's hand grabbed one thigh and pulled her back down.
The dark-haired male moved his finger in and out, moaning low at the feeling of her inner muscles clenching about his finger tightly.  Good god, was he really going to fit in there?  Alucard had no illusions that he was quite large, even for a man of his height and lovers had always been in pain at first. But he wanted this small innocent blonde girl with an intensity and lust that frightened himself.  The ancient vampire grimly added a second finger, hearing her moan at the pain and he tried to stretch her out, his tongue going to her clit.  His Childe flinched and then wriggled, settling back down as he continued to lap at the tight little nub, caressing it with the wet friction until she climaxed a minute or so later.
Her Master was trying to make it good for her the first time, and Seras was very grateful, melting into the covers in pure hunger and lust as he dragged his tongue over her sensitive clit, bringing her to orgasm several more times, before the girl realized that he had four fingers inside of her, pumping fast with increasing hardness.  Her red eyes narrowed and she reached down to his head, grabbing her beautiful Sire about the cheeks and pulling his face up from between her thighs.  'Fuck me, Master.'  She hissed at him, body on fire and needing him inside of her.  The male's eyes flew wide and then became something frightening, his fingers sliding out from inside of her.  The blonde watched his tongue licking her cum from his finger's and their eyes locked.
Alucard pressed his wet fingers to her hip as he gripped it and then moved upwards, his chest sliding over her stomach and breasts till they were face to face and his painfully hard arousal was pressing between her thighs. Seras opened them wider to let him lay down into the cradle of them and then her legs rose to wrap about his waist, with his cock pressed her drenched folds.  The blonde had a desperate, lustful look on her face, that made him want to completely devour her and to thrust his length immediately inside, but he wanted to go slow.  The ancient vampire held his breath as he pressed in, feeling her hot folds parting about his length as he ease in.
Seras gasped and arched up, red eyes flying wide as she felt his hardness sliding in, stretching her in a painful, yet satisfying way.  Her hands went to his back, feeling the muscles bunched up and knowing that the male was doing his best to go slowly, but knowing from the deep hunger of the mind wrapped about her own, that he wanted to just drive in and bury himself.  It was tempting, but would hurt like a bitch!  The blonde moaned quietly, eyes clamping shut for a long moment.  And then she opened them so that she could watch his rather scary expression of need and desire, the steel will in the depths as he sought control of his body to not just take hers brutally.  Oh, she knew exactly what sort of a ancient evil vampire she was letting into her bed, but it was a complete turn on!  Alucard wanted her.  And besides...the blonde had a deep dark secret inside of her; a longing for pain and wild fucking that she had never told anyone and had only formed after she became a vampire.  It had frightened her, and she had always suppressed it, but now it wanted out.
As Alucard slid slowly into the girl's tight channel, her muscles gripping at him, she moaned low in his ear.  He gritted his teeth with the effort to not hurt his Childe on their first time together, but  the need to drive in hard and start to fuck was unbearable.  His ass tightened and the male moved in a little more, coming up against her barrier.
Seras writhed under him, the pain harsh as her Master pushed his enormous girth into her core.  Her thighs were forced wide and vulnerable as the male sheathed himself, warm skin sliding over skin and then she felt him hesitate and there was a sharper pain.  Oh, her virginity... "Keep going, Master."  The blonde urged him, a fine sweat breaking out on her forehead.  For some reason, the ancient vampire was hesitating.
He was about to irreparably tarnish his Childe!  The dark-haired vampire groaned out in the pain of having stopped himself so close to claiming the blonde.  She urged him on, voice hungry but pained. Alucard could feel how much this was hurting her and for once was not deriving pleasure from causing it in someone else.  "Alucard."  He growled, crimson eyes blazing down into her own.
"Hmm?"  Seras' red eyes cracked open. She felt uncomfortably full from his cock in her, and it hurt like hell...but it was a good pain.  She felt like purring at it, lust racing like fire through her veins.  Just the look in her Master's eyes made her want to orgasm.  And the blonde could feel the ageless, ravenous hunger for her inside of their minds.  The blonde was very grateful for the mental bond that had been created between herself and her Sire when he made her into a vampire, because it meant that she could feel everything that he was and he could feel her.  It created an intimacy that normal lovers lacked.
'Call me Alucard from now on, Seras.'  The large male told her, voice hard and possessive.  She looked rather surprised and then gave him a hot look from under her lashes that made him want to claim her immediately as his Mate.  Seras was a very sexy handful of blonde vampire!  And if she was indeed the one born for him, then she had to be his match in every way.  It was only a matter of bringing out her inner demon.  A sly smile crossed his face and then vanished before the blonde noticed.
'Alucard.'  His Childe tried out.  She wriggled her hips, wishing that her Master would move, but he had totally stopped. It was as if he were afraid of hurting her. Seras grinned suddenly, face moving up and mouth pressing to the male's throat.  Her lips parted and she licked along his skin, feeling the male shudder.  "Alucard,"  The blonde said suddenly, crimson eyes burning with hunger.  'Hurt me.'  The girl hissed out, thrusting herself upwards. She felt a tearing sensation and then the hard length was buried fully inside of her.
Alucard was staggered when the girl abruptly impaled herself, taking her own innocent, and he couldn't help the rush of lust and darkness that accompanied in the wake of her words. Hurt her?  Was she seriously asking that of him, knowing what a powerful evil vampire he was?  "Seras..."  The ancient vampire murmured, expression becoming dark and dangerous. His hard length moved slightly inside of the girl and they both moaned at the exquisite sensation.
Seras was suddenly irritated and bit down hard into the throat under her mouth.  Her Master jerked over her, body crushing her slighter form and his erection deep inside.  It felt absolutely delicious and she wanted him to move.  To take her.  To thrust back and forth till she screamed.  His powerful blood flooded her mouth and she groaned, pressing her breasts up into his chest and feeling how full they were.  'Or would you like me to hurt you?'  The blonde asked wickedly.
The ancient vampire looked at her with deep crimson eyes, darkness and lust burning in his gaze.  "Be very careful about what you are offering a creature like myself, Seras."  Alucard said harshly, wanting to devour his Childe.  She had absolutely no idea what she had offered, or to whom.  His real identity has been lost centuries ago, but he had been known far and wide in his lands for his cruelty and love of causing pain.  His sexual tastes were dark, dangerous and agonizing.  The male frankly doubted that the blonde was up to the task.  His innocent, shy little one.  One day soon the blonde would have to fully accept him and learn what was required of the Mate of Hellsing's weapon.
The girl looked into the eyes so close to hers and every hair on her body stood up.  Her demon had been speaking just then when she had offered to hurt her Master, but there was a craving deep down inside of Seras, fighting to be free.  She shivered, knowing from the look in Alucard's blood-filled gaze, that Seras had unknowingly offered something quite dangerous to her Sire.  The potential for violence and blood was thick in the air.  She really did not know this male and even though she was letting him fuck her, the ancient vampire was a virtual stranger.  For a moment, the blonde had forgotten that he was the most feared vampire in the world.  He could do things to her that she could never even dream of in her worst, most terrifying nightmares.
'Do not be afraid of me, Childe,'  The dark-haired vampire said gently, bending down to press his lips to her forehead. Fear had suddenly entered his intended Mate's red eyes and he did not like the sight of it.  Not when they were coupling for the first time.  Later on, when the blonde learned to enjoy pain and blood, he would be thrilled to taste her terror...but not now.
'Are you going to hurt me, Alucard?'  The girl whispered a little anxiously, but her words were tinged with a hunger and curiosity.  Her Master smiled and showed long sharp fangs, something infinitely sexy and deadly in his gaze as he stared down at her.  Her Master watched her with intent, slightly narrowed eyes for a long moment and then his cock pressed in, penetrating deeply and making her muscles twitch and clench about him.  She was a little horrified to realize that she wanted to be hurt by him and it seemed that Alucard wanted to cause her pain also.
Alucard was about to answer teasingly when he sensed his Childe's hunger, something that the girl did not fully understand, but her demon craved.  His face moved closer until his mouth touched hers lightly, and his length drew slowly out till only the head was inside of her sex.  "Only if you want me to, Seras."  The male growled out, thrusting his hips down sharply a the word want.  Seras cried out and arched, pained and aroused.  The blonde writhed under him, and her legs wrapped tightly about her Master's hips.  'Do you want me to?'  The ancient vampire whispered longingly against her mouth.  If only she would say yes.  There was a dark, lustful world out there that he could show to her.
Seras moaned against his lips and suddenly pressed against them firmly, turning her head to kiss him deeply, her tongue licking frantically over his mouth.  She was tempted; extremely so.  But this male could hurt her very badly and she felt a craving inside of the dark-haired vampire to inflict agony.  It scared her, but turned her on more.  She gasped as her kiss was returned rather ferociously and then her Sire stopped playing, his hard length drawing back and slamming back down.  'Would I like it?'  His Childe moaned out, curious and apprehensive.  This was all so new to her.
The ancient vampire moved his head back and stared at his Childe intently, red eyes gleaming.  His hips thrust back and forth, hard length going in deeply, because the girl had willingly wrapped her legs about his waist. Seras had done it instinctively, and he could not help but be pleased.  "You might."  Alucard murmured silkily, crimson eyes searching her face closely.  He was very tempted to find out, but the blonde had no idea what he could do to her.  It scared even himself when the male felt the deep need, the darkness, the lust inside of him for this small girl.  She could so easily break.  His eyes burned with an inner fire for a long moment as the vampire drove in and out smoothly.  'But perhaps later.'  He purred at her.
The small vampire shivered and wrapped her arms around her Master's neck, holding on as he quickened the pace, her wet folds closing about his shaft.  As the two vampire's sensed her body getting used to the penetration, Alucard's red eyes began to burn with an inner fire and his lips pulled back from his fangs.  The male stopped for a moment and looked carefully into her eyes as if to assess how his Childe was faring with her first time having sex.  Satisfaction and possessiveness flashed into his gaze and then the male drew his hips far back.
"Hold on to me tightly, Seras."  Alucard advised her with a hiss of pleasure.  His expression hardened and then his face drove down, huge teeth penetrating the blonde's neck deeply.  A second later, his cock rammed into her wet heat and she shrieked in pain and surprise when he went in as far as possible, balls slapping against her ass.  The girl's eyes went huge and she grabbed him tighter.
Seras moaned out and bit her lip hard as her blood was drunk greedily and the cock inside of her started to thrust hard and fast back and forth, quickly turning into something more vicious and frantic.  Her red eyes went wide in shock as she was fucked ruthlessly, body jerking back and forth on the covers as her core was penetrated.  Shit!  Her eyes closed and she gripped her Master about the waist, startled when she felt his darkness freed and shadows exploded out. They slithered all over her body, caressing and binding her to the male tightly as he rammed into her, a snarl in her ear as he pulled his teeth out and leaned in harder, caging her small body.
The ancient vampire tried desperately to keep his demon in as he fucked his Childe, his movements becoming more frantic, hard and feral, a snarl ripping from his throat and kept going.  He felt absolutely driven to devour the small girl and Seras' whimpers of lust and pain made the male go wild.  His cock went in deeply, shadows wrapping about her small frame and tying her ankles about his backside, her arms around his neck.  She shrieked as he suddenly got up, bringing his Childe with him and rolling onto his back.
The blonde was stunned as she found herself the one on top, her Master's length still thrusting swiftly inside, moving into a vampiric speed.  Little bursts of pleasure were burning all over her skin and through her body, making her shiver and moan.  It was so intense that the blonde felt like crying!  Her body was pinned down to Alucard's with his shadows, her feet and arms beneath his huge body and it was rather painful.  The girl's head was pressed beneath his chin, his arms coming up over her waist and her upper back and they were like steel bands as the male drove harshly into her sensitive flesh.  "Alucaaaard."  His Childe whimpered out, crimson eyes rolling back in her head as the exquisite sensation suddenly exploded inside of her.
Alucard's hips left the bed and he thrust hard and short with his length into the blonde's core, her inner muscles gripping him almost painfully as she orgasmed. With a roar, he rolled back over, crushing the girl into the covers as he climaxed, pressing in deeply and almost smothering the small vampire under his larger frame.  She moaned out, face pressed under his chin still, his body wrapped tightly about her so she couldn't get away.  As the tremors passed, he felt her amazement as her Master's cock kept hard and driving in deeply.
The softer side of Alucard had vanished, leaving only his darkness and hunger.  It gave her a thrill of mingled excitement and fear to see a beast behind his gaze, eyes almost glowing and teeth bared.  The girl gasped out and her face turned to the side, mouth against his shoulder as he rested his full weight onto her, upper body resting on his arms.  His hips met hers harshly, penetrating inside so far in that the blonde thought something was going to rip.  She tried to focus her glazed crimson eyes as the pleasure kept going, body rocking madly against the mattress and her Sire snarling out, his thrusts becoming shorter and harder.  'Mmm, Master?'  Seras whispered, confused, turned on and in a delicious pain that made her demon scream in pleasure.  She was being used, ridden hard by the male pinning her to the mattress and could only hold on desperately as he completely took over. 
Hs neck was pressed to her mouth and she bit down hard, hearing her Master moan loudly in pleasure as she drank.  The blood was like fire in her throat, and then her whole body hummed with power, heightening the ecstasy until he pulled back and she drew her fangs from his skin.
The ancient vampire hissed in pleasure, back arching.  To have Seras drink from him had been the ultimate pleasure and he had enjoyed sharing it with his intended Mate, but he did not want her to become a No Life Queen just yet.  She would leave him.  He pulled back then, stunning his Childe as his hard length came out of her completely. The male grabbed her at the ankles and pushed the blonde's legs upwards, parting them so that they were alongside her breasts.  Alucard took a moment to admire the girl's core, the thatch of blonde pubic hair and below, her drenched pink folds. He saw her twitch down there as Seras saw him watching and a gush of her juices came out, sliding downward into the cheeks of her ass.
Seras watched with bewilderment and raw lust as her Sire stared at her ravenously, his crimson eyes raking over her wet, aroused sex.  Her legs were shoved up to her chest, parted so that her breasts were between them, and her knees were under her armpits.  With a frightening roar, Alucard fell back onto her, mounting the girl and thrusting his cock back inside.  She screamed loudly at the hard, ruthless penetration and the male snarled out, hot breath in her ear as he started to move.  His movements were possessive, hard and vicious, pressing in deeply with every thrust. 
The two vampires fell into a silence, punctuated only by growls, harsh breathing and moans.
Soon, they were moving together fast, using vampiric speed, with her shrieking at the pain and pleasure until her body bowed up and climax raced through her blood like fire.
Alucard followed her, hard length driving brutally into the girl, going deeper at each drive of his hips. He spilled his seed, arms bruisingly about her form and her legs, arms tied helplessly about his body as he drove in over and over, bringing them to release again only a few moments later.
Finally, he collapsed onto her, panting and gasping and feeling the blonde's breasts heaving against his chest. The ancient vampire rolled over and gently lowered the girl's legs, his shadows dispelling. Seras winced and he cursed under his breath for hurting her.  His Childe had been a virgin and he had taken her like a rabid beast!  "Seras, are you alright?"  The male whispered, a hand going to her face to cup it.
Seras was rather pale and her body ached horribly in places, but overall, she was totally satisfied! The pleasure had been absolutely mind-bending and she wanted to feel it again.  And again.  With him.  "Wonderful."  She breathed, a smile spreading over her face. She felt her Master's incredulity and then delight, his lips going to hers and kissing hard and possessively.
'You are mine.'  Alucard said silkily, utterly delighted that his Childe was not harmed. His demon had come out and he had been concerned for her. Still, the male had not taken her as brutally as he could have, holding his darker, cruel self back firmly.  His Police Girl was magnificent, having taken all of his dark passions.  There was an untapped well of pure sexuality and darkness inside of the blonde and he would bring it out.
The blonde blinked at him, feeling very tired, but her body felt wonderfully relaxed and she regretted nothing.  Her red eyes stared into his crimson eyes for a long moment, noting his possessiveness and the way her Master's hand was caressing her cheek.  He seemed serious in his claim and it really made her wonder.  'Yours.'  She said uncertainly and saw Alucard's eyes flare with some deep emotion.  What had she done with her words?  It seemed like the male was hiding something from her and that something important had just occurred, but Seras was far too exhausted to be able to process it.
Seras had no idea what she had just done.  Alucard hid his vicious grin as the blonde's satisfied, sated red gaze slid shut and she drifted into sleep. His Childe had told him that she was his, not knowing that it was forever.  It had been entirely instinctive on her part, her mind too tired to comprehend the enormity.  It was all that he needed to claim her.  "Mine forever, Seras Victoria."  He whispered silkily into her ear. 
Her Mate pulled her close into his arms and held her protectively, mind shutting down as he followed the girl into unconsciousness.
______________________________________________________________ ______________________________
It was Seras who woke first from the deep slumber and she blinked her eyes to focus, grinning foolishly when she found herself still in Alucard's arms.  They were on their side, with his arms about her waist and back, holding her into his chest.  The girl felt very safe in his embrace and she rested her head against his chest, listening to the slow steady heartbeat.  It was utterly mind-blowing, the sex they'd had together.  It far exceeded any expectations that the blonde had thought about for years, when wondering how her virginity was going to be taken.  And by who.  Never would she have considered that she'd be turned into a vampire by a powerful ancient vampire and then fuck that same male at a Christmas party, after only realizing that very night that she wanted him.  She had thought that it would be her Mate to claim her body, but it hadn't worked out that way.
Or had it?
The girl concentrated hard on that pull inside of her that she had felt since becoming a vampire, and she held her breath, powers that she had never used flaring up inside as well as her base instinct.  After a few moments, that bright deep need inside her focused on a point and her whole body glowed with a black fire, eyes burning.  It was-
Alucard stirred and immediately opened his eyes, stunned to find his intended Mate glowing like a small sun, her power levels through the roof.  It faded even as he concentrated on her and the ancient vampire sensed a deep shock and relief in the girl, before she realized that he was awake and it faded.  What the hell had Seras just been doing?  He was curious and pulled back slightly to peer down at the girl.  The male had never sensed such power in one so young and it gave him great hopes for his claim on her.  She would have to be worthy to be Mated for himself...but even if the blonde was not, he would take her anyway. 'What were you doing?'  The dark-haired vampire asked her, crimson eyes narrowed intently.  He had no sensed any darkness in it and it had seemed somehow to be flaring out over himself and the room.
It was him!  Seras felt like weeping for joy and also pain, as she found through her power, that her Sire was her Mate.  The pull was to him and always had been!  She was utterly flabbergasted to discover the one that she had given herself to, as her first lover, was in fact the one that she was fated to.  But the problem was that the blonde didn't know his motives.  What if this was a one night stand, or even if they became real lovers, how long would it last?  And would she have to worry about him and Sir Integra?  It pained her deeply in her heart that the male that she had been born for had only had sex with her because she was the only female vampire around.  The girl felt fingers on her chin and then it was tilted back to look at her Sire.  The girl hadn't answered him yet, she realized.  'I was just trying out my powers.'  She lied easily, feeling bad about telling an untruth, but knowing that an ancient, powerful vampire like Alucard would never accept her as a Mate.
'To what end?'  The dark-haired male asked her carefully, looking into her wary red eyes. Whatever the blonde had been trying to do, she was unwilling to tell him.  It pained him that his intended one was hiding something, but he also sensed a fear in her.  Seras was afraid to tell him, and that he would not react well.  He gazed down at her for a long moment, intent and trying to pick up something from her mind without penetrating too deeply and violating her inner most thoughts.  He finally sighed and let her face go.  She would tell him when she felt ready.  'How are you feeling, my Ma-Police Girl?'  The ancient vampire asked silkily, biting back his instinctive need to call her his Mate.
What had he been going to call her?  Seras' red eyes searched his face, and she felt uneasy.  She was not a stupid blonde, as some people in her past had liked to think.  Alucard had been started to call her something else.  Something that started with Ma.  Ma...Mate?  Mate?  Her mouth gaped open and she couldn't help the stunned look in her eyes.  "Alucard-were you going to call me Ma-"
The male's crimson eyes went wide when he realized that his intelligent little Police Girl had almost figured out his motives and actually gone right to the very word that he had sought to hide from her.  He knew what her reaction would be then.  Denial and fear, disbelief and perhaps eventually hate.  It would ruin his plans if she found out now.  Before the girl could finish the sentence, his lips crashed down onto hers and he kissed her ruthlessly till the ancient vampire felt her mind haze over with lust.
Seras was very aware that her male had just stopped her saying the word Mate and felt a deep sadness. He didn't want to hear it, or acknowledge it and she forced back her tears and tried to just enjoy the kiss.  Obviously, it had not been what he wanted to hear her say.  Had it been entirely instinctive on his part and the ancient vampire not even realized what he was about to say to her until it was crossing his lips?  It was alright though, as there was plenty of time to convince her Master of his real position in her life and they worked and lived together in the same place.  She sighed into his mouth and relaxed, feeling a rising of hunger in her body as his lips caressed hers and the ancient vampire's hands began to wander over her hips and back.
Alucard rolled over, his female on top and they continued to kiss as he became hard against her stomach.  She moaned at him and the sound caressed his senses.  Her lust was for him only.  Seras had been stopped from saying the word, and he had felt a flash of deep pain in her. Why?  Surely, the blonde hadn't figured out his motives already and was sad that he had stopped calling her Mate?  It couldn't be!  He looked at her with narrowed eyes, trying to assess the situation, but nothing in the girl's mind was spoken on the surface and she was suddenly showing mind shields that she had not been before.  Was that the source of her power levels spiking?  Perhaps it had been her drinking his blood that made the girl so strong all of a sudden.  Either way, the male was displeased that he could no longer clearly read the blonde's thoughts.
The small vampire was stunned when she was pushed upright on him, and his hands pressed her legs close about his body.  His gloves smoothed over her breasts and then cupped them, teasing the nipples till she gave a breathy whimper.
"Ride me."  He purred out to her, seeing the stunned look in her red eyes as she comprehended what he wanted.  No other had he let dominate himself in such a manner.  Only his female.  Seras pushed her hands against his chest, bracing as she rose up and looked between her legs awkwardly.  He watched in great amusement as her gaze became wide as she saw how large he was again and the blonde pressed her folds to his length, pushing down.
Seras' face flushed brightly as she tried to impale herself, feeling her inner muscles being forced open about his massive girth.  Her male was very big!  She moaned as her own weight pushed him up inside and she let herself slide down, becoming wet just from having his cock in there.  Thankfully there was still cum in there from their sex earlier.  She sensed amusement from her Master and aimed a glare at him, no longer watching as his hardness drove in further and with a cry, she shoved herself down the rest of the way.  They both gasped as he became sheathed inside of her and the two stopped and savoured it, both in exquisite pleasure from the joining.
Alucard watched intently, with hungry crimson eyes as his Childe started to slide herself back up his cock and then fall down again.  It took her a minute or so, getting used to his huge length and then she fell into a rhythm and started to ride him with increasing hardness and speed.  His gaze was scorching as he watched the girl, taking in her thrusting breasts, her little panting noises, the wet noises as their juices mixed.  Seras' head went back as she moved, eyes closed in bliss.  His hands went to her hips and then slid up to the perfect high breasts, wanting to taste them.  The ancient vampire grabbed her arm and dragged the girl down, his mouth going to her nipple and sucking till he sensed a rush of lust through their mental bond.
Seras gasped as she felt the sucking motion on her nipple, a hot wet mouth about her aroused flesh. At the new angle, she pressed her hips back, movements starting to become harsher as she sought release.  Her claws suddenly raked over his chest a little without thinking and the ancient vampire moaned loudly, his hips rising up to meet hers and then he began to fuck her hard from below.  Oooh, Alucard had liked that pain.  She would have to remember that.  The blonde whimpered at the ecstasy cascading through her body, blood turning into fire.  Her eyes opened, blazing with hunger and need.  'Bite me?'  She pleaded to him.
The dark-haired male's mouth unclamped from her breast and he glanced up, stunned that she had begged him to bite her.  Seras was most definitely craving a little pain with her pleasure; perhaps he had underestimated his Mate?  With a moan, his hand wrapped about the girl's neck and he dragged her down more, till his mouth was at her throat.  Their thrusting movements took on a brutal sort of dance and he was surprised that his Childe could even take it, but all the ancient vampire could sense from her was pleasure.  His lips parted and he bit down hard into her, delighted with she moaned at the agony of the bite.  Alucard wanted her fangs in him at the same time and also grabbed her head to force the girl to bite him, but he could not take her unwilling, not matter how his soul was crying out for the claim!
The blonde was in heaven as her blood was drawn out and she could sense the pleasure at the act within her male.  She arched up, hips thrashing over his cock, which was driving up viciously from below.  It shocked her that she was finding it ecstasy at such pain, as he penetrated in deeply over and over, movements more animalistic.  Alucard's eyes had looked practically demonic as they moved together and it excited her greatly.  And then an orgasm was crashing over her and she screamed out, pressing her throat further into his bite.
Alucard felt his Childe convulse about him and her skin pressed into his mouth, onto the sharp fangs.  He bit down harder, delighted when she screamed louder in passion and then he was shooting his load into her folds, the unbearable pleasure exploding in his body.  The ancient vampire felt her weakness as he took too much blood and he immediately stopped, the blonde collapsing onto his chest as they both convulsed, sex's moving slower and more gently until the orgasms faded.  His arms went about his Mate and he held her close, purring at her.
Seras lay there, with him still inside of her and purred back loudly, feeling his shock as he heard the sound.  But it had felt quite natural with her to make the sound at the same time as her Mate.  She floated in a pleasurable haze, completely sated and content.
Good lord, did the blonde realize that Mates purred together?  It was a natural thing for them when they had sex and experienced great ecstasy together.  He embraced her tighter and wished that he could claim her right then.
'It wish it could go on like this.'  She whispered hesitantly, knowing that it would only bring her pain of rejection.
'And why would it not?'  The male replied with an uneasy feeling in his gut that things were about to go badly.
Seras pushed back and looked into his face sadly. "Well, you only wanted my body because I am a female vampire.  We were drawn to each other."  She said unhappily, seeing the expected fury rise into his gaze.  She had said it plainly, even knowing that it was going to ruin their mood.  But it was ripping her heart apart that her male only wanted her body because she was one of his kind and an easy fuck.  Hell, she had been kissing everyone at the party!
"Do not think that!"  Alucard hissed at her in a rage, crimson eyes blazing into her own.  How dare his Childe think that badly of herself, or him for that matter?  "I did not seduce you because you were the only female here!"
The small vampire's red eyes closed, but they burned and then tears slipped out from under her lids.  'It's true!'  She wailed out in misery, unable to look at him, but feeling how furious the ancient vampire was.  Her Master really didn't need to lie to her.
Seras was not going to believe him and it enraged Alucard to realize that he had no way of convincing the girl, when he had been foolish enough to kiss Integra and then fondle her backside in front of the one he had been trying to get into his bed.  The girl had also been kissing men all night and she believed that he thought her loose of morals.  His hands dug into her waist and then he rolled her off of him and sat up.  They could fuck and forget it for the night, but it could go on forever that way, with them avoiding the issue and he could not just come out and say that she was to be his Mate!  The blonde would never understand what was really between them and probably would try and run from being bonded eternally to her Master. She believed that she had a Mate out there, never realizing that it was him.
She did not like the considering way that her Master was looking at her, as if trying to figure out something very serious and she most likely would not like the results. "What are you up to?"  The blonde blurted out, eyes wide and her heart beginning to thunder in her chest.
Alucard eyed the girl rather grimly, having come to a decision.  If Seras was to be claimed by himself, then she had to realize what sort of a male he was and that their kind enjoyed a pain and pleasure in equal amounts.  Some more than others.  If she was to get an education in the more depraved places in the city, filled with their kind, then he would know.  Know if his Mate was going to run from him in fright, or accept what he was. It was also a way for her to find out if he wanted her only because she was a female vampire, as she was determined to think. "There is no way to convince you unless you kiss other males of our kind."  He said slowly, frowning.  "And it will do you good to experience the darker side of our kind."
Seras' skin practically crawled at his words and her jaw dropped.  Darker side of their kind?!  What the hell did that mean?  But she did rather approve of his plan for her to kiss other males.  Despite the anxiety it caused in her thinking about locking lips with anyone who wasn't her intended Mate, he was correct in thinking that she could never believe his words.  Why did it even matter, if this was their only night together?  "Do you want to be lovers for real?"  The blonde whispered out.
He smirked at her slowly in amusement, not answering.  If the plan worked, his Childe would be his lover forever.  If only it didn't give him concern about dumping his innocent little one into a den of wolves...  But it had to be done, and he could be there in an instant if the situation got out of control.  "I know just the place."  Alucard murmured thoughtfully, his hand going to her cheek to caress it tenderly.  If all went to plan, she would accept that he really wanted her and Seras would be Mated before dawn.
 
 
To Be Continued…
______________________________________________________________ ______________________________
Write me if you liked! Comments are adored and much appreciated.
Request for you to post your Fanfiction at my Site: Since I am now at the site more, I would really appreciate if any Author's on here who read this Fanfic, would come on over to Destiny's Gateway Romance Fanfiction Archives and check it out and post your own Fanfiction there.
Comments:  The next Chapter will be out in a few days.