Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Contesting Results ❯ Cigarette Break ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Q Slash.

Pairing/Interaction: Joleen Britz and Yan Valentine.

----

Cigarette Break

"Yo! Jolie!" Yan Valentine flailed emphatically in an effort to get the attention of the tattoo'ed commander. With a scowl, Joleen Britz, a rough looking woman, turned to face the younger Valentine brother.

"Why do you call me that? It's Joleen." A deadpanned sneer crossed over Joleen's nose, disturbing the tattoos on the right side of her face.

"No shit." But Yan smiled, entering the woman's personal quarters. "But, you also bare a damn fine similarity to Angelina Jolie." Before Joleen could question Yan's logic, the dark skinned FREAK continued. "Theeee most fuckin' beautiful, hottest bitch to ever grace this shitfuck of a planet." Yan stretched out an arm, lazily letting it come to rest on his commander's strong shoulders. Joleen's one good eye looked to the young man's gloved hand, his fingertips unconsciously brushing against one of her proud breasts. "It's like havin' our own fuckin' Lara Croft, right in The Millenium Group."

Joleen's eye slowly shifted from the brushing fingers, into Yan's own beady, golden eyes, which smiled with chauvinistic humor.

"Think of it as a compliment."

"What do you want, Yan?"

Yan snickered, taking back his arm. "Some smokes, actually. I'm out."

The strong commander narrowed her eye in suspicion. "That's it?"

"All that I know I can get." Answered Yan with a fang-displaying smirk of honesty.

Digging through the pockets of her baggy, low warn combat pants, Joleen soon pulled out a pack of cigarettes, the flimsy packaging crushed from being used and fondled. She held out the package to her peer, who took a ciggy before placing it behind his own ear.

With a 'heh' of success, Yan turned his eyes to Joleen, again flashing her a grin.

"Thanks Jolie!" He graced, back stepping toward the door, and then ducking out into the hall, a dull chorus of chuckles following his path.