Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Contesting Results ❯ Claustrophobia ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thess.

Pairing/Interaction: Yumi(ko) Takagi and Alucard.

----

Claustrophobia

It was no common for Alucard to brood about some subject. However, seeing how in his current situation (trapped in a dark, tiny place) he couldn't do anything better, Alucard started to recall how he ended up inside here.

It all started when his Master announced the arrival of Iscariot agents delivering some message from the catholic swine. Alucard was in a extremely playful mood and Integral forbade him from toying with the Iscariots. Really cruel for her part. Even more so when he found out the envoys weren't child molesting priests, but young virgins. Ah, his fangs ached in anticipation. And yet the commands held him back.

If Alucard wasn't allowed to come to the nuns, then they would come to him.

The central air ventilation mysteriously broke, and Walter went to fix it as Alucard originally assumed the butler would do. Minutes after, a sister, the Japanese one, came down to the kitchen in order to seek refreshments, most certainly. He was waiting there, hiding and chuckling to himself for plotting such magnificent treat.

Alucard's licked his lips, remembering the shocked expression that crossed Yumiko's face when she closed the fridge's door, her pupils dilating, mouth hanging open while he stared back at her. Or rather, while thirty of his demonic eyes stared at her through the metallic surface. His laugh had been voracious when the door was shut and the atmosphere became heavy with his spooky vampire tricks.

Alucard could remember that as if it had happened a few hours ago. Maybe because it did happen a few hours ago.

Triumph was his. The nun was quivering like a scared rabbit, too innocent to belong to the secret Inquisition, what was Maxwell thinking? If he ever did that.

"Hello, Sister… did I startle you?"

"B-back off, devil!" she yipped, throwing the bottle of water that she was holding towards his head. "Vade Retro!"

He allowed the glass to shatter on face, piercing his skin a bit, causing a small trail of blood.

"Sorry…" she muttered, looking remorseful for hurting Alucard by accident. He frowned, too soft. And idea crossed his mind, smirking devilishly, he stepped forward, circling Yumiko until he had practically pinned her to the kitchen table.

"I'll forgive you only… you can lick my wounds… to disinfect them…" he purred, leaning into her face.

Not that he could catch a bacterial infection, yet the idea of taking this little coward as a vampire was appealing if only to bother Integral and Maxwell. And getting free pure blood, all in the same strike. If she accepted, that is… If not well… Alucard would be content of scaring witless one catholic.

Yumiko's face paled a few shades, "But that… will mean that…" she couldn't bring herself to finish. Good, the bint wasn't a complete moron and knew some undead facts.

"It wouldn't be as bad, no cold, no unwanted physical needs," he temped to her ear, "And you won't need those grotesque glasses either…" He reached for them.

"NO! HEINKEL!"

"No?
They can't hear you, little bird… Now let's get the rid off these."

As soon he tossed the glasses at the other part of the room, Alucard felt a cold metallic caress against his neck, followed by a sharp pain. He was too confused to react properly.

A cruel laugh rang on the kitchen now, and it wasn't his.

"You filthy, demon!" the nun said, Alucard could barely recognize her voice. "Your cheap tricks are nothing to those chosen by God." She grabbed Alucard by his hair, forcing him to face her. "I know exactly where you belong…" Her eyes glinted in a malicious way.


Then came total darkness… and the disgusting garlic odour around him. Along with Integral's irritating lecture when she found out what he had done.

He must tell Walter to stop buying those wretched weeds before taking revenge at the nun. That would be in his 'To Do List' once Integral's anger at his actions subsided and she let him out. He was starting to feel claustrophobia, Alucard and small spaces weren't best friends since the twenty years he spent in confinement.

Suddenly, artificial light brightened his features, the image of Pip Bernadette came to Alucard, the mercenary looked down the vampire quite baffled.

"Do you mind?" Alucard snarled, "I'm thinking."

Pip rolled his eye, threw an empty beer can on Alucard's head before closing the trash bin, and leaving the No Life King to his thoughts…