Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Contesting Results ❯ Louder Than Words ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thess.

Pairing/Interaction: Integral Hellsing and Hans Gunsche

----

Louder than Words

He was numb.

Chains could hold Hans Gunsche, take his freedom and force him into an unwilling hiatus from the war raging across England. But none of their tortures would faze him, not the drugs, useless against his undead system, nor the beatings that only caused broken bones to his abusers.

These Englishmen didn't seem to appreciate the saying 'silence is golden.'

Hans remained alive only for information. Unfortunately for the interrogators, however, he wasn't a man of words. Hans had never spoken among his peers; he wouldn't start talking with his foes.

They were applying heated irons now, burning his skin deeply. The Captain however, didn't notice the smoke coming out his flesh, instead he focused his attention on the woman seated across the cell.

Integral Hellsing didn't blink, holding his gaze steady with an expression caught between annoyance and amusement.

Hans was entranced by the knight and couldn't figure out why. What did she possess that fascinated him? It wasn't her appearance, but the authoritative aura that she projected: dignified and superior. An aura similar to the Major's.

Perhaps the drugs managed to fog his brain despite his vampiric condition.

Suddenly, Integral smiled quite wickedly at him, then rose from her seat and stepped forward.

"Gentlemen," she addressed, "That will be enough. Wait outside, I'll continue the interrogation."

The soldiers didn't hesitate to comply, leaving the pair alone.

"Walter told me about your tolerance to pain, Captain," Integral started, pacing in circles around the nazi. Each movement reminded Hans of a lioness stalking her prey. "I'm also aware that your… quiet nature is not a handicap. Both your tongue and vocal chords are intact. So you can speak if you want to, or can't you?"

Hans grimaced at the mention of his old rival.

"I see… You're going to be difficult," she chuckled, "But in the end, you'll talk. Only you know which cities will be the next targeted by your organization and I have orders from Her Majesty herself to obtain the locations."

She headed towards him, intentions unreadable to him. Hans imagined he would lose a limb, anticipating the action to come.

What Integral did was unexpected. Her digits were on his nude chest, stroking the soft material of gloves against his naked flesh. Pure white turned crimson, soaked with his blood. She brought an alien, enjoyable sensation to his nerves. The exploration was clumsy, inexperienced yet firm and possessive.

Hans didn't know what the Hellsing was doing when she pinched his nipples, but it provoked a shudder on his spine.

"Ah, so you're not immune to pleasure as you're to pain…"

His eyes widened in realization, her intentions clear.

Warm lips brushed his ear, murmuring. "For protecting my country, I must use all the methods at my disposal."

Integral didn't bother to talk anymore, her hands spoke louder than any words. A taunting touch that drove him insane for hours and left him unfulfilled. He would have to beg for more, paying the price to her.

Hans had once regarded himself beyond the needs of the flesh, he was wrong. He was broken.

At the end of the day, Integral exited the cell, cigar between her lips. Victorious.